Passionate and Ruthless

By ShadySinner

Spending almost a decade of studying and working in Paris, Luca was ready to get her ass back to the Philippi... More

PROLOGUE
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
EPILOGUE
SHADYSINNER

|09|

8.7K 138 12
By ShadySinner

A day have been passed since their sweet confession with Deckard have been. Luca admit the butterflies in her stomach is still flickering like crazy when a sudden flashbacks hits and her uterus is pulsing when he calls her his kitten.

Now she's busy talking and chatting with Mezza who's eyes are still dreamy while hearing those and start singin La vie en rose by Edith Piaf that made her annoyed and shy at the same time.

Gosh French people.

"You see Luca, we french actually into French ending like the Titanic and Notebook but fuck! That Deckard room scene was Crazy! Even my mom would chuckles when she hears this." She said happily.

"Do not tell everyone about this! I swear to god! I'll tell your parents where you are right now." Pang bla-blackmail niya sa kaibigan niga kaya bigala siya nitong sinimangutan sa dismaya.

"Fine! But also I have something to tell you!" She said in disgust.

"What is it?"

"Remember my South French hot fiancè?"

"Yes why?"

"I saw him at Devvy's club yesterday!" napasinghap siya sa natuklasan niya dahil masyado naman atang coincidence yun diba? Sa lahat ng magagandang bansa bakit dito pa? Na nandito naman si Diane? Could it be her fiancè is tracking her?

"You think it's a coincidence?" She asked worriedly, knowing what a rich French man from an Elite clan is capable of she's sure her fiancè can do that.

"I don't know either, the first time I saw him was when I was auctioning my paintings."

"But chile anyways, mag da-date daw kayo diba?" Diane said again that made her chuckles while remembering that swiftly moves she said and comanded. Luca wonders where Deckard could take her.

"Oo..."

"Naka pili kana ba ng su-suotin?" sabi ng kaibigan niya sa maalala na tono, parang ang kaibigan pa niya ang worried sa date niya kaysa siya.

"Bakit ikaw ang nakabahan ha?"

"Gaga mo rin no? ilang years naba yung last date mo ha? manang?" dahil sa tanong na iyon biglang nanlamig ang mga binti niya sa kaba dahil anim na taon na ang naka-lipas simula noong nag da-date siya.

Hindi na niya alam kung paano ito gagawin! Masyadong ng matagal ang pagka-ranas niya sa ganitong bagay! Baka biglang bubuka amg binti niya pag dating ni Deckard.

"Bhie, tulungan mo akong mag-pili ng damit! Ikaw naman talaga ang may simple na taste! Diba best friend forever? Die together? Diba lab mo ko times x and y?"

"Eww you're so gross talaga! But fine! Helping the unprevilege had always been my mission! Baka mapahiya kapa! Hindi lang ikaw ang mahihiya sis! Buong barkada natin!"

She just present her smile with a glee and excitement on it, she wants to tell all of her friends what happened foe the past few weeks since she was here. Luca really thought it would be chaotic as hell, knowing how small minded her aunt is and how insicure her cousin was she's sure it would bring wretched her peace.

But Deckard was here, she think she was saved by grace and that grace was Deckard. He really makes her day here in the Philippines. Noong wala na ang ina niya, nawalan na siya ng gana pumunta dito sa Pinas.

Ngayon ganado pa sa gatorade ang katawan niya na bumalik sa lupa ng sinilangan niya. Iba talaga ang nagagawa ng pag-ibig dahil kahit siya iba-iba na rin ang nasa isip niya at puro iyon kabalaghan.

She knows how emblemished her mind was before her and Deckard! From thinking on what dresess she would draw or make now she's thinking that her pussy was design for Deckard only!

Now she's starting to think if she shoupd wear a lingerie or just a coat that would show her nudeness when she wants too.

"So what kind of Date ba ang inoffer ni Deckard sayo? Sexy, simple or historic something like that? You know like a Bridgerton theme date?" Bridgeton theme date? Is that even a thing?!

"I-uhh I actually was the one who decided to date with h-him... I still don't know if he's taking it seriously." Biglang bumagsak ang balikat ng kaibigan niya at tumingin ng masama sa kanya.

"Gaga ka ba? Bat' ikaw?"

"Kasi maganda ako." She said with full of confidence.

"Ugh." Dianes snored and hits back "I think a tight Chanel dress would fit at you and a Louis Vuitton heels."

"YEY! So you're going to help me? Coool!" Luca exclaimed while shaking her friend that was looking lame at her.

"Duh! Ayaw kitang mapahiya sis." They just laugh and went from choosing an outfits to chatting some randome stuffs.

Meanwhile in Deckard's house where everybody was busy in there dping something, Deckard was still busy thinking about something.

"where are you taking mademoiselle Creszia?" Deckard's butler asked while making a tea for him. He was stress out for two days straight thinking what place would match Luca's taste.

And now it's already five pm and he's still not ready! This is an extreme madness!

"I still don't know fuck...."

Looking Luca's high maintenanced ass, Deckard knew she was not someone who can easily be impressed by something and Deckard was pressured as fuck.

"I'm sure mademoiselle is a simple yet elegant femme so keep it cool monsiuer... You young earthlings is still getting to know each other."

He stared at butler for a minute because Deckard find it really bizzare, who the fuck says earthlings right?

"Yes sure, I'll keep it cool." sarcastic na tugon niyahabang hini-himas ang sentido niya dahil sa stress. Luca is a sarcastic woman that can made everyone around her nevous by just a sarcasm.

Who could've thought a woman can stress me like pregnant Lady?

Pero agad naman may nag sink in sa utak ng binata at masiglang tinugon ang butler niya. "I know where to bring her... I should take a shower now."

Without no hesistation he immediately goes to his room and grab a towel and took a shower to his bathroom.

The warm water dripping all over his body did really made him calm so he just rest his head to the wall for a while.

Deckard knew once he got attatched to that woman he would never let her go. Now Luca's life is already endangered since now he's emotionally and romantically cares for her. If his father and his step-brother knows about Luca he's sure they'll do everything to set them apart.

His dad want to focus him in the business while his brother want him to suffer. Deckard just laugh sadly knowing how his father treated him differently than his older brother, God knows how jealous he was back then and even now.

Deckard shook his head not to think about his brother and father, he knows how to make a secret and he's also the one who's incharged in ther business here in the Philippines so there is no way they would find out about this.

After that long bath he just goes outside and wears a very simple shirt and a cargo pants with a leather jacket and a leather boots. Deckard wents to his garage afterwards and choose what car to ride for today.

He hop to he's new Ferrari sports car he buys a month ago and drove all the way to Luca's apartment and waited at the lobby.

"Deck!" He just look at where the girly familiar voice from and Luca was there, wearing a tight dress and a heels. He admits she look gracefull with her outfits and it screams class and sass. Every people that she walk pass thru was looking at her and calling her 'pretty', what can he say? She's really pretty tonight.

"Hey!" Deckard hug her tightly and kiss her in the forehead. Luca was shocked for that new electrifying feeling that Deckards carries within the kisses.

"Kamusta na? Okay ka lang ba? Naka-tulog kaba ng maayos?" Alala na tanong ng dalaga sa binata na nagpa-saya nito. How could she be this concern to him? When he did break her heart?

"I'm fine... With you now."

"Buti naman! Nagpapa-gaan talaga ako ng buhay mo no?"

"You always made me at peace even though your crazy sometimes and unpredictable." Deckard said as he carressed her chin and kiss her in the lips which made the butterflies in Luca's tummy gave birth.

"Duh, you always like me crazy." she then winked at him and hug him tightly. "Soo... where are you taking me?"

"To a place you have never been before." he hits back as he escort her all the way to his car and opened a the door for her whick was a gentleman etiquette that she likes from him. After Deckard clised the door for her he then went to the other seat and drives all the way where ever she's taking his girl.

They never talk to each other, thEtty can sense it was awkward since this was there first night to be in this state... A state where they are officially couple.

Deckard did not like the silence that was reminiscing the whole car so he grab travel his right hands to Luca that was in her lap and intertwined it to hers. Luca did not waste no time but to hold it tightly while exploring her eyes to the road.

Matagal na siyang nanirahan sa Pilipinas pero hindi familiar ang daanan na sinubaybayin nila ni Deckard kaya nabi-bighani siya dahil maraming pine trees at lights ang nakalibot sa daanan at tahamik rin, para ba itong isang private road na sila lang ni Deckard ang makaka-daan.

"Why so silent tonight kitten? Tell something crazy that would shock me." Deckard suggested that made her smirked.

"Make me cum." His eyes just squeze out and look at her with a freaky face.

"Shock kitten not tease."

"Wala akong idea ngayon... Ikaw nalang kaya? Dali!" Pag-aarangkada niya sa lalaki kaya tumingin ito ng nakaka-loko at may sinabi.

"Nah I'm good." Deckard replied while still blushing shyly.

"Where are you taking me seriously?"

"My great grand-parent's house."

"I thought you're from Belarus?" She asked nonchalantly hiding her skeptical aura with her chilly face.

"My Papa is from Belarus while my mother is from Philippines." He explained to his girl while still facing the road.

"Oh, that's why... You're handsome."

"You're also pretty, we are indeed a perfect match." 

"Duh, of course I am and we are totally a perfect match. When can I meet your dad by the way? I mean I never saw him once, just your mom... Wait where's your mom now?" She did not mean to be nosy but she was keen of meeting his parents. Luca still remembers how her mom and his mom were so close together since they are neighbors but Deckard's mom flew away after her mom was announced dead.

"You can meet my parents at the right time Luca, let's just focus on the present." Deckard said trying to change the conversation, he does not want Luca to think about anything about his family.

He just want her to think of him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...