HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By Astraeasky

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Dark King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 32 || A Red Morning

2.8K 238 193
By Astraeasky

Author's POV

The day went down in a blur. Everything was set in Taehyung's life, to have his happily ever after with lady love Aria. He could not believe she was still clinging onto him like she did before knowing about his past.  She pulled him to a beautiful reverie of her. This girl who was sleeping holding onto his arm was his lifeline now. Drinking in her beauty would never make him suffice his hunger for her. She was pulling him in every possible way a man would fancy a woman for.

He carried his sleeping angel to their bedroom as he softly laid her on bed. She was sleeping like an innocent angel making her warmth spread through his entire room, giving it the serene feeling prior to its dark aura. He dived in almost immediately to clasp her close to her. As his memories from last night played he felt his heart leap out. 

"God! I felt like dying," he mumbled to his sleeping angel, trying to shoo away the invisible distance between the two. As if Aria read that her husband was still jittery from last night's event she muttered," Taetae, close your eyes and dream me baby." 

Taehyung grinned bearing her. Of course who else would he be dreaming about. His thoughts were always roaming about her. Now that being said, he closed his eyes after kissing her forehead. "Night love," he said before falling into his dream land of Aria.

Aria's POV

I whined with my closed eyes when the rays of morning sun were waiting to fight my sleep away. Why should the sun always be on time man! God!! I--- Aria needs her baby sleep for her to act like a mature woman. If not she will be snappy and crappy," I heard his morning hoarse voice. I huffed and stuffed my face further into his chest. His hands were wrapped around me, gluing me to him. And his legs were lying on mine. He dares to mock me while he is cuddling me like a Koala. I'm gonna push him off the bed now and sleep.
Wait Aria, hear yourself.

If you push him you will also fall cause you are practically sandwiched between his arms.
And first and foremost dear, for pushing him you gotta move back, not snuggle into him, drilling his chest, taunted my brain.
He is just so warm for me to untangle myself from him.

I heard his beautiful chuckle that made me open my drooping eyes. " Why are you laughing at me?" I lowkey growled at him.
"Because you were sulking early in the morning," he said, pulling me to him.

"I'm not cuddling you. You mocked at me. Get away from me before I yeet your smirking jerk face off this room," I said with an offended look. He let out a laugh as his chest vibrated. My lips curved to a smile when I heard his heart laugh. 

You crack woman! He is making fun of you, snapped my brain. 
Is he?
 Right! He is just laughing.
Wait! Why is he laughing like that? I threatened him? Isn't he scared. Thats rude!

"Come on baby girl. Don't talk about you pushing me off or yeeting me away from you with your baby arms," he laughed vigorously.
This handsome face jerk!
Baby arms? I'll show you what my baby arms cam do.

I sneaked my hands to his stomach and pinched him harshly. Soon his laughter died as he hissed in pain. I chuckled looking at him who was throwing daggers at me.

"Look, what my baby arms did. Never mess with Kim Aria,"I said flexing my invisible muscles. He was looking at me with an amused expression which soon turned into a coy smirk when I completed. When I pondered for his sudden expression change I realised. Kim Aria.
Did I just call myself Kim Aria? 

Wow! Now he will be boasting all day. But guess what, he was overwhelmed with happiness that in a flash he rolled me underneath him and claimed my lips, taking me by surprise. His right hand went underneath my shirt stroking my bare skin, and his left hand angled my jaw comfortable for him, making my breath hitch. I was stunned before I could react I felt the Doctor inside my head hitting me with a rock. She yelled, MORNING BREATH.

Kim Taehyung, is officially turning me to a crazy woman. I pushed him who was looking at me with a confused expression. Though it was a few seconds I was panting because he took my breath away, trust me. "Mor- Morning breath," I breathed out, stuttering mentally slapping myself for turning to a tomato. 

"Cummon Aria, I don't bother when the lips are yours,"he flirted with a boyish smile , kissing along my neck.

"That's so kind of you honey. And when you say as long as its your lips, who else do you wish for huh?" I asked with a stern expression.

 He chuckled before saying," Aww my possessive queen. It's you whom I married and it's only yours I want to feel every morning and every night. To be honest, every fu-king minute of life since the day I laid my eyes on you." I turned crimson again with his bold confession.

"Wait, you didn't allow me to kiss you during our wedding, remember? I was dying to feel you since then," he asked with a sulking expression. He traced kisses from my jaw to my neck, and looked back into my eyes. His hand still stroking my bare skin I was trembling with his touches. What's that huh ? I was feeling embarrassed discussing all this and he is picking up a fight about something that happened during our wedding.

"I mean-- You-- We--," I stuttered like a little girl who got caught eating ice cream in the middle of the night. His intense gaze was making my heart flip and my eyes shiver. To bury me alive, my stomach growled making me blush furiously again. 
What a Red morning! 

Luckily he moved from me not before pecking my lips. We brushed and had breakfast prepared by Alice. He got a call from his secretary who asked him to meet him urgently. After kissing me goodbye he left for work. I had taken a day off so I was simply watching television to divert my mind off the incidence that took place in the morning. He was bold and now he was open to show his desire for me. I never blame him because every guy desires his girl and it's common between married couples. Thinking about his hands roaming around my body made me shiver. I need time to get used to this. His cute pecks and warm cuddles always made me feel protective. But when we think beyond that I feel scared to start an intimate relationship. It's not that I don't trust him, it's just that I'm someone who is basically shy than normal girls would be. I love him and want to be with him but I'm--- God it's so frustrating and embarrassing. How do I say this to him? I'm not ready to... 
Chuck this Aria, Taehyung will understand.
But he is a man and men do expect this from their partner. What if he doesn't love me because of my nature? 

Any guy will but not Taehyung.
He loves you for you, not your body. 
Right.

 He has always been a gentleman, always prioritizing my needs and my feelings . His rights on me as a husband is right. Now that he loves me, of course he would try to be close to me which can never be denied. It's not that I don't feel safe with him or uncomfortable, heck I don't even know what feeling it is, all I know is I feel scared. This new level of intimacy with a guy. Thats me. Too closed up and always it takes time for me to accept changes. I had never been close with any guy and this new feeling in the pit of my stomach is trembling me.

My phone blared off breaking my confusing thoughts. Just when I thought everything will get well soon I messed up my thoughts. A smile craved my lips when I saw My Jerk on display.
The smile on my face vanished in the same speed and my face drained its colours upon hearing him.

It was Jimin who was talking while crying.
He cried," Ar-ia- please come to xxx warehouse immediately." 

"He is bleeding too much Jimin, ask Aria to be here fast," I heard muffled voices in the background.
Tears started to flood my eyes. As they slowly trickled down my cheek I voiced out trembling with fear," Jimi-n Jimin, I- I can't get it.

"Aria, please come to xxx warehouse please. I'll send you the directions. Quick please, he is asking for you," he said, ending the call and the next second my legs failed the ground as I landed on it with a thud. My phone is still inside my hands. What did I hear? He was fine a while ago. What happened all of a sudden?
He is fine. Maybe... maybe he --
Nothing had happened to him. Just the thought of Taehyung being hurt clawed my heart. 

No..No.. someone is hurt and they need me. And it's not my Taehyung. I know. 
Within 10 minutes I reached the destination, when it takes more than 30 minutes to drive to the place. My tears still flooding my eyes, I ran into the warehouse that was located on the other side of the city. I was yelling out for Taehyung and searching for him in every corner but all I was greeted by was coldness. As I neared a large wooden door that was creaked open, I heard noises coming out.

When I neared the door, I heard Hobi say,"Taehyung is not opening his eyes hyung. He is losing too much blood."
My heart dropped to my stomach. I felt a thousand daggers pressed to my heart while my head spinned. All my confidence breaking and I felt numbed with pain. He just promised to be with me till the last breath and now he is breaking away from his promise.

When I touched the wooden door it flung open revealing a crying Jin. He muttered,"Aria... Taehyung... Taehyung is--he cried as he walked passed me, breaking down on the floor.

Every member came out like a mess while I slowly stepped inside trying to breath when I felt like dying. Taking my shivering steps I finally entered the room. I wanted to yell, cry but all I did was to stare. To stare at him who was lying in his own blood pool. 
Taeee I called softly, slowly my legs giving up again and my breathing ragged. There I saw him lying in his own pool of blood. I closed my eyes allowing the blackness to take me. 

"Aria," I heard his heavenly voice finding me in the darkness.
Did I seriously die with him? 
No more Romeo and Juliet. It's Aria and Taehyung from now on.

"Love, open your eyes baby," I again heard him. Why is his voice like a human?
 He died as a human so he sounds like a human. If you were to die like a puppy you would bark in heaven mocked my brain.
Wow! My brain is still working after my death.
Aria you rock!

I felt the urge to open my eyes when I was hearing him again and again. I wanted to see him. To escape this cold darkness without him I flung open my eyes blinking rapidly. I was in a fluffy bed and it felt like our bed. How did I come here? Is my cot taken to heaven with me? God knows that I get a stiff neck and back when my bed is hard. Thank heavens!

My eyes landed on a male's figure who looked up shocked when I tried to move my limbs.
There he sat with his wet eyes holding my hand in his.
He was deadly handsome.
He is deadly handsome after being dead and here I'm admiring him. We are soulmates.

"Baby we are not dead," he said with a small smile. I didn't die then? He heard me blabber and I'm least bothered about that. All I'm happy about is us being alive. 

Suddenly my body was embraced by his. He muttered," Shit shit shit!! Aria baby, look at me."
I slowly opened my eyes, tears still falling, unable to believe myself. Was it actually a dream? But he had blood stains on his shirt and on his forehead.
"Baby..I'm so sorry. Princess talk to me please," he begged with worried eyes. 

"It was a foolish surprise love. Look at me please," he pleaded while all I did was to stare at the ceiling with teary eyes.

Deliberately my mind processed everything. So it was all a prank. This stupidly handsome guy who is my husband proved to be a heartless jerk this time. How could he? He laid me on his chest, hugging me closely to him. His heart was beating erratically and I could feel his warmth around me. This was true. He is alive and holding me. He didn't  leave me. He slowly made drink water as I sipped gently. He placed the glass on the side table. 

"Look at me, my brat," he said, grasping my chin with his rough hands, when I never once met his eyes. My eyes finally met his. His eyes were filled with worry while my eyes were burning with fury.

I regained all my energy in once cause I wanted to smack the hell outta him. Moving away from his embrace I tried to move away towards the door. He caught my elbow and tugged at me spinning me towards him. I raised my hands to give him a hard slap. Instead of his cheek being slapped it was mine which was drenched by my angry tears. My hands failed to reach his cheek as it stopped suddenly, feeling it too painful to move. He stood expectantly welcoming the slap, without any ounce that he was the great mafia leader. The stupid female hormones just made me wrap my arms around him hugging him tight to me. Him in his blood pool was still vivid in my memory. I died a thousand times looking at him like that. He was stupid! Extreamly idiotic.

Author's POV

She smacked his head making him pull away while he pouted. She tried to wiggle out from his embrace when all he did was to hold her close to him. He basically trapped her in ease while she was trying her hardest to break free.
"Why baby ?" he asked, pecking her cheeks. She turned around and threw him a sharp glare. 

"Thank me that I just didn't punch you square on your face jerk," she clipped.

" Awww, did I scare my brat? The valiant Kim Aria is a softie for her handsome husband," he cooed while she had a poker face. 

"You are a jerk and I fuxking hate you!"

"This was meant to be a surprise" he said snuggling into her neck while she stayed calm.

"Baby will you marry me again," he asked and he got a No as an immediate reply from her.

"Baby you love me," he spoke sweetly, melting her anger away. 
The hell! I'm sickly in love with this rude jerk, she thought.

"No," she deadpanned.

"Don't say that my brat," he snuggled into her neck.
His face held a hurt expression as he drilled her neck.

"Heck I don't even know why I love you like crazy," she said, pulling him close to her.

"Marry me Aria," he said, pulling away with a breathtaking smile on his lips.

"Yes and why?" she asked with a giggle.

"Because this time I want to kiss my bride," he said with a smirk while she turned to a tomato.
A wedding again just because he missed his kiss during our first marriage? I mean he wants to marry me again so that he can kiss me? Is he crazy? she asked herself.
Don't ever doubt that Aria, her brain replied.

"Taehyung you crazy?" She asked with an amused look.

"I'm driven crazy by you. I want to propose to you to be my wife and wed you all over again. It's very special this time because we are so in love.  So, I wanna do it all over again," he said smiling ear to ear. She nodded my head with a blissful smile.

Yes we are in love this time. I'll get married to this insanely handsome guy a thousand more times, she thought to herself.

He took Aria outside where all his brothers were seated. 
"You all played very well, especially Jin and Jimin, a standing ovation indeed," she deadpanned.

"Aria-- Taehy-- You--- they stuttered. 
"I'm not forgiving you unless," she went near Jin and muttered, " You gotta help me when I get back at him." He immediately smiled saying," Sure thing princess." Taehyung immediately growled," Hyung she is mine."

Everyone laughed as he dragged Aria to the beach outside the house.

The setup

Dining area

The special crafts

The cake

Aria's POV

We are getting engaged again here. The set up was extra ordinary. I love beach weddings or let it be engagements. Wowwiee!
I squealed and jumped on him as he chortled.

Aria's dress

Aria's tiara

Her pumps

Her hair do

I arrayed an emerald satin dress that he chose for me. Every other accessory I wore was gifted by him.  The dress cladded my figure at the curves. My hair was simply clipped with a tiara. Wearing the pumps I wore a magical smile on my lips this time. 

There he stood, my ethereal handsome groom. He stood in the middle of the setup with teary eyes. His tears drained as he saw me walk towards him. He went on his knee with his dazzling smile and said, "You're the most beautiful woman, I had ever laid my eyes on and would forever be the only woman my heart would skip its beats for. The second I saw you my heart was set on fire and I was a fool to realise it was your flame that thawed my cold heart. Thanks for infusing life into me and saving me from my demons. I was you, it will be you and it will be only you Aria. Will you do the honour of marrying a crappiest, rude, arrogant, jerk demon like me and make me the happiest to ever live and have lived ?" he asked with a lovingly smile.

                      Taehyung's suit

                          Taehyung's shoes

   The ring

My heart burst with joy. I squealed out a yes and in a flash he slid the ring into my ring finger that already had the ring.  I looked at him confused when Suga forwarded me a ring, which I took and slid into Taehyung's ring finger that already had our previous wedding ring.

In a second he took my lips in his in a breathtaking kiss. It was a passionate kiss and he moved his lips like he was starved. He devoured me like never. I pulled away slowly when I ran out of breath. I was a crimson red while I panted heavily. 

What kind of proposal is this?
A promise ring for both?
"Happy married life Taehyung!"

"Guys isn't this a proposal?"

"I slid the ring into your ring finger so we are married."

" I thought you were proposing. Isn't it about the white wedding dress, priest, exchanging vows etc etc? "

"  Honestly I planned to propose but when I saw you walking towards me looking like the other world goddess of beauty I was starstruck. So, I proposed and married you all together now itself," he said with a genuine smile. I looked at him in shock. This mafia guy has zero knowledge about romance.
So is the Doctor.
Okay, but -- I give up. 
Whatever we did was romantic too. 

" And about the dress, I know you love emerald colored gowns. I customized the gown and today they delivered it to me. So yeah I couldn't wait to marry you again. So I married you now with your favourite gown and your favourite stone," he said simply shrugging. I saw the shining emerald that shimmered in the sunlight. A emerald wedding ring. God! I love him so much.

" Is this your way of making up for your stupid act? If yes, you are impossible Taehyung," I said as I leaned my forehead onto him with a smile. The day rolled over quickly with our small get together. But ot wasn't small, cause its Taehyung people. As lavish as ever the get together was.

We were back home after a long day. When I was about to get down he surprised me by carrying me bridal style. When I looked into his eyes there was something seeping through his brown pools. It screamed craving and desire.
Craving and desire for me.
I was shaking in his embrace as he slowly laid me down. I tried to calm my uneven breathing when he moved away from me towards the dresser. Just when I thought he went towards the bathroom he came towards me at lighting speed taking my lips in his, in a searing kiss. It was new and I felt electrocuted. A passion in his actions.

No...I'm---
His hand traveled to my neck as he stroked gently. I pulled back and looked at him with teary eyes. I was scared and he looked worried at my sudden change.
When he tried to touch my cheek I moved away making his face scrunch up in pain. 
Damn Aria, you made him feel bad.
"What happened Princess," he asked with hoarse voice which was due to his intense emotion and his breathtaking kiss.

"Taehyung... I wanted to say this to you. I mean, I'm not ready you know," I stuttered and cried like a little girl. 

He immediately embraced my crying figure and I clinged onto him for dear life. I was afraid that he would hate me and leave me. 

"Aishhh! Love, easy there, don't cry. I was a stupid brute who didn't ask you anything. I feel terrible for making yo--- I cut him off telling," No Tae. It's just that. No. I mean-- he cut me off by placing his index finger on my lips shutting my words escaping my lips.I took in a deep breath while he gulped harshly before looking away. He took a deep breath before starting," Listen to me Aria, you are important to me. I'll never do things that are gonna make you feel uncomfortable or taint your purity." he said with a warm smile. I hugged him and cried. " You don't hate me for this?" I asked like a stupid woman I am.

His face darkened with anger and he looked like he was offended. " I love you for your heart. I love your soul not for your body. I desire you more strongly than any other woman I have ever met. Don't you dare think anything negative," he was livid but he was gentle when he said the last line. 

He rocked me gently whispering sweet things like, he loves me too much and nothing matters to him more than me. "You are my love Aria. The brat who owns my entire living being. My eyes are for you, my love is for you. My craving is for you. My desperation is for you. My total sense of actions and everything is wholly about you and only you. I could do nothing when it's not for you. I would wait as long as it takes. I will never mind waiting forever for you," he said with sincerity while my heart danced with joy. How did I get this lucky? 
He chose to love my soul. He still loves me the same. 

He didn't take it like I'm not trusting him or any other way a guy would think. He considered my feelings before anything. The heaviness inside my heart faded as I fell into a peaceful slumber.

*Author swirls her magic wand*
Magical time skip
2 months later

We went to visit my parents since it was the weekend. Taehyung promised me to take me to visit my parents every weekend and weekends are only reserved for me. My room in my parents mansion filled were with my giggles. He was tailing me while I ran for my dear life clutching the chocolate packet. He told me not to eat too many chocolates but yeah, when I listen to him in a say then it's not Aria. Though he can catch me in a blink he let me escape. He loves playing with me as much as I do. Jumping on my bed I blew him a kiss over my shoulder. 

"Wrong move love," he said and before I could process, I was flushed on my fluffy cot and him hovering above me with a smirk. 
No words escaped as they were sealed by my evergreen jerk. He groaned and pulled away from me when he heard the knock on the door.

"Taehyung," we heard Jae min.

"Your brother has really bad timing," he sulked. Since we are here, he hardly got his daily dose of kisses. And yeah being interrupted with his me time with him made him sulk like a baby.

I giggled when he sulked as he scooted to open the door. Jaemin asked him why he came out with such a sad expression, while I chuckled, still laying on my bed. He mumbled something I could not hear as he closed the door but not before mouthing, I'll get back at you. I stuck my tongue out at him playfully. I sighed in content.

Everyone in my family adored Taehyung so much and he became pretty close with my dad and brother. My mom was worried about how a guy would maintain a hot headed girl like me, who is worse than a toddler when stubborn. Also, about my dad, who had always been possessive about me. I was the little kid in the house albeit being the eldest. Every little thing about me will always be my dad's utmost priority.

 And there he came like the wishes upon a shooting star. My dad chose the best guy on the planet. I would have prolly broken the person's nose if someone would have said about me marrying the guy who infuriated me to no ends, would be my most valued possession. Now my lips never cease to smile when my eyes fall on his figure. His smiles made me smile. His comfort mattered the most  to me. All my prayers were his happiness with me and his love for me to stay the way till our last breath. 

If you think I'm crazily in love. I would say yes in a heartbeat. Because it's him.
My jerk!

Author's POV

But things took a downfall when Taehyung gets a call and he leaves urgently without informing Aria. This is where the roller coaster of Aria and Tae begins.

Life is not always the way you wanted it.They have ups and downs. Unexpected things happen while expected things turn out different.

Tae was scared that Aria will leave him when she finds out the truth but she proved him wrong. Aria trusts Tae more than anything.
Will he be up to her trust or the rays of misunderstanding blooms in their bright love filled picture?

*****************************************

A/N

I posted 2 parts today. Read them both till the end please. Important announcement is made in the next chapter. Do read to know about the further updates.

Vote, comment and share your reviews.

Thanks my dear, hd3107 for this amazing cover.

PUBLISHED ON 09.04.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.5K 46
Jeon vanilla, the little sister of Jeon jungkook. She's the youngest of their family, their little baby-according to them. Being the most protected f...
189K 6.2K 111
i love you jungkook i love someone else so don't accept I will love you y/n listen this at her first night it's like her worst nightmare [ so sorry...
154K 4.5K 28
( it's cute ,fluff and a little bit sad but you will enjoy , it's happy ending )when the ruthless mafia of Asia is forced to marry you , And he came...
8.8K 1.2K 16
"You know what they say?" "What?" "That he's a boy version of you." "Ha?! Really?" "Mhm." "Well, that's strange." "Know what else they say...?" ...