๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ'๐’ ๐๐”...

By mayavflower

"if you told me a three years ago that '๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV

Chapter XXXIII

700 68 20
By mayavflower

"Now, let's go before I can't stop myself from ripping your clothes off anymore" he hissed to my ear and I felt his hand slip down from my waist to my ass. He got aggressive as soon as I gave a little hint about Harry. Something seemed off...

I pulled a little away and looked at him confused and sceptical. What exactly was on his mind? I knew he wanted me to dress up but for what specifically?

"Where are we going?" I asked and noticed the way he was piercing me with his gaze. Blushed slightly, as soon as his hand went on my waist again.

"Surprise" he responded with a mysterious smirk on his face. Didn't leave me much time to overthink, because I got chaotically grabbed and he placed me on his shoulder. He then stared walking with me on his arm, but I couldn't really tell in which direction he headed.

"Malfoy!" I gave him a shocked reaction.

"Watch your words" his hand tighten the grip on my waist and he begun walking faster.

"You're crazy" I raised my voice, feeling a bit anxious in the position he was holding me right now.

"Shh, you should calm down dear" he exclaimed and I did. Still, had no idea where was he taking me but he definitely had a plan. Guess I'll have to trust him.

The whole way to the 'surprise' place he had to carry me through a lot of stairs. I didn't really realise how strong he was before. The amount of force he had to use to get us up there seemed tremendous.

He finally put me down but still held my hands as we stood in a little empty room. Definitely never been here before. I looked around and the only thing I noticed was a little ladder. He raised his brows, giving me hints that that's the way.

"Where are we?" I asked confused as never before. Had no idea that this place even existed.

"Stop asking questions and just go" he nodded his head and I agreed. He went on first and in few moves was almost there. I turned around and begun climbing carefully after him. I had a dress on so I was a bit sceptical at first, but the ladder wasn't that long so I decided to take my chance.

He gave me his hand and I pulled me up. As soon as I stood on both legs I looked around. The view was the most magical thing in the world. Hogwarts rooftop. Just the two of us and the surroundings.

The amount of sunlight here was immaculate. I could see every hill and valley very clearly. The landscape looked like a fucking painting. My eyes light up completely while I was looking at the nature from above. It all seemed so small yet so big. Felt as if I was dreaming.

Draco took a step closer and his hands went on my waist once again. I noticed the way he was staring deeply into the view as well. Guess he found us another secret spot. Felt so lucky to share this moment with him now.

"What do you think?" He whispered and his eyes quickly made their way to stare into mines. I smiled at him, admiring how precious he was. I've always known he was a bit of a softie.

"You're kidding? This is amazing" I smiled at him brighter. He smiled back and pointed his finger onto something.

As soon as my eyes made their way to the spot it he was making me look at. Never in my life could I expect what I saw there.

He prepared a picnic for us? Hold on.. Draco Malfoy stood right in front of me now, clearly waiting for my reaction. I could understand what happened? How does he go from sleeping around to organising cute dates for me. Something was definitely not right...

"Why so speechless Flower?" He smirked and grabbed my hand. As he started to pull me after him I still remain shocked.

"That's... Unusual" I pointed out but he made a bitter face. Guess he didn't want to talk about it at all. I'll leave the topic for now, simply because I am too amazed with everything around to argue with him.

"Just come here" he pulled me and I sat just after him. The blanket material was extremely soft. A perfect spot to watch the sun go down. This was our moment. I cuddled up to him and his arm went around me quickly.

As soon as I rested my head on his shoulder I felt his head fall onto mines too. Took a deep breath, slowly enjoying the freedom. Being with him here seemed like a dearest gift.

"Thank you" I interrupted the silence and his quiet hums.

Draco's POV:

"For what?" I asked weirdly confused and interested. The cool breeze was lowkey giving me chills now. Or was it her who made me feel like that?

"For taking me here" her head went up, leaving my shoulder lonely. We stared at each other for a while and then I kissed her. Very intensively. I'm sure she didn't expect it, because my lips quickly fell onto hers. My hands chaotically moved to her head and pulled it closer. I wanted proof that she is mine and mine only.

My lips made their way through her jawline and neck to the cleavage. Her soft moan only put me in the mood more. I craved to get inside her skin now. I needed to be in her.

Her hand went on my shirt as soon as she felt me getting lower. My clothing got ripped off and I could feel her warm body against mines now. The evening was pretty hot itself, so we didn't have to worry about freezing.

"I need you" I groaned at her when I felt her hand touching my masculinity through the pants. Couldn't wait and face the tension so I ripped my belt off and let my pants slip down. Then her dress went rolling up and I moved her underwear aside.

"Draco, wai-" she started but I made our lips crush again. Couldn't wait any longer so I got inside her fastly. Her face revealed all the emotions. She was struggling to adjust to the size now.

"Fuck, you're so tight" I grunt as I begun thrusting inside her ever faster. My hands instantly grabbed her hips and I started to push myself harder, deeper in her.

"Draco.." she screamed my name, making me go eventually faster. She continued saying my name. What an incredible sound, like a pleasant melody in my ears. My hands were constantly running through her body and stopped when they reached her waist again. She arched her back and I could tell she was close.

"Fuck" I couldn't hold my moans either. She was melting under me. I saw the way her eyes went black. Both of her hands held tightly onto me. The way I controlled her now gave me satisfaction.

"Don't stop" she gasped to my ear and her hands squeezed on my back. Could feel her fingernails going inside my skin but the pleasure we were having right now was too strong to worry about that. My eyes rolled, after I kept hearing her scream my name over and over. Her warm body was belonged to me now. I was willing to do anything to destroy her.

"Beg" I hissed, struggling to catch a breath. We were right in front of each other as I watched her facial expressions from above. I knew she was only getting closer. Her breaths also got chaotic and we were moaning into each others mouths now. I felt myself closer to my climax.

"Please Draco, fuck me harder" her voice was shaking and she could barely take any breaths at all. My current pace was very high and we both were literally about to come together now.

And then she screamed my name. Fuck, that's when I reached my highest. My cum filled her insides and I could feel her getting tighter on my dick. My whole body felt so heavy while the pleasure took over my organism. Our lips smashed again and she was clearly exhausted. So was I.

Completely fell on her and pulled my cock out. We were still breathing hardly, trying to catch our balance again. Then I moved from her on the side and pulled my pants back on.

"Fuck, you felt so good" I whispered after a while.

Maya's POV:

The chilling temperature was very pleasing. We did it while the sun was going down on the Hogwarts rooftop. That sounds almost unreal.

After a while of us just staring deeply in the sky and remaining the deadly silence, he sat up. I watched him turn to the side and grab something from the bag, which I didn't notice before. Sat up to him too and noticed his face turning back at me with a huge bottle in his hands.

'Armand de'. The most expensive champagne I've ever heard of. Was he really offering me a drink of it? How did he even got it in the first place. My face turned at him with confusion.

"Hm?" He hummed after opening the bottle. Passed me the bottle and looked at me. Was clearly waiting for my moves or any type of reaction. I was simply shocked. Guess I keep forgetting that he's rich...

"Do you want me to-" I looked at him still confused, making sure that I interpreted his actions correctly.

"Yes, have a tipple darling" his warm hands went behind my back, pulling me closer to him. I took a sip and rested my head on his shoulder.

He then grabbed the bottled and drunk some himself. We were so close now. I felt very much appreciated now, as he literally decided to spent the whole evening with me.

"Maya?" He asked suddenly, after good ten minutes passed.

"Hm?" I whispered almost asleep. Felt so comfortable now. Have to admit I was very exhausted after the whole they and the whole 'fun' we just had. It was getting pretty late, so I automatically started falling asleep on him.

"You need to know about something" he stated. The way his voice sounded assured me that it was very important. So serious and firm. I could tell it was bothering him a lot now.

"Yes Draco? Tell me everything" I raised my head and looked up at him. His hands were still tighten around my waist, as if he was making sure I was close. My eyes begun searching for emotions that could be possibly revealing on his face. As an usual disappointment, I only got a numb look from him.

"I'm leaving... Again" his voice was heartbreaking. As soon as I heard his words my head felt dizzy. Again? I knew exactly what that meant...

"No, Draco please don't-" the words started slipping out of my mouth. I didn't control a thing. All I cared for was to do everything I possibly can to make him stay. I need to keep him safe. At all fucking cost.

"Stop, it's not my decision.." he interrupted my begging. I stared at him, feeling absolutely hopeless. Had no idea how to express how I felt at that moment.

"Please, be safe" I said slowly. My voice sounded so weak. I could tell he didn't know how to react because he quickly looked away and stared at the dark sky, ignoring my request. We both knew he couldn't give me a promise about his safety. There was nothing that could protect him at all. The best he could do to survive was probably to don't oppose and act loyal. Each of us knew it well...

"Before I go..." He started and his hands pulled me even closer. Our faces were right next to each other, milimetres from causing touch. My eyelids felt heavy, although I was very interested in what he wanted to say. My mouth opened slightly, hoping to make him kiss me.

"I'll take you somewhere" he exclaimed. I wanted to ask but his lips didn't let me speak. My hands started playing with his hair softly, again. The young night assured me that we have quite a lot time for a conversation so I could have some interruption before questioning his words.

I quickly climbed onto his lap and his hands went around my back, pushing me onto him. His masculinity begun growing, as I felt it under me. Our eyes were closed while our lips didn't bother to separate at all. His hands kept touching me passionately. All over my body. I could feel his warm body tightening around mines. My hips begun moving slightly on his lap.

"Fuck, stop it" he said as he realised how badly I was teasing him now. The way I could feel his length made me so turned on. I felt myself getting wet again, knowing that he won't let me go now. Our lips met again and I run my hand down, making my way to his pants.

"Fuck Maya, ride me" he moaned. I did too. The way his voice sounded was so seductive. My hands begun shaking a bit while unbuckling his belt again.

My hips went back so that he could pull his pants down. He did exactly that, revealing his size and I bit my lips lowkey set to jump on him. I wanted to came again now. He made it impossible to resist.

I sat down on him again. This time right on his dick. The way it got inside me gave me instant shivers. I craved for more and couldn't stop myself from riding him anymore. The way he was looking at me assured me that he needed that too. Pure desire his greyish eyes represented. I got lost in them once again. We both shared the same need and couldn't wait to cum on each other.

His hips joined my moves and he begun pushing himself in as well. Our movements synchronised and we started to give each other simple pleasure. I moaned loudly, getting different type of feels. My body seemed so light yet so heavy. Stomach filled with butterflies when his hands went chaotically on my hips, making me go even faster.

At this point I was literally jumping on his cock. The way it felt so hard gave me another kind of enjoyment. His groans were constantly giving me chills and I could tell he was pleased as well.

"Oh my, Draco" I screamed word for word. The way his dick was getting so deeply in me gave me both: pleasure and pain. The slightest drops of tears started forming in my eyes.

"Keep fucking riding" his voice was shaking. Our breaths were very chaotic and I begun screaming his name loudly.

"I can't" I moaned when I felt him squeezing my ass and pushing me down on him.

"Fuck, you feel so good" he gasped and I could feel my walls tighting around his massive dick. Shivers of pleasure running down my spine were so strong on my sensitive feminity. My eyes rolled with pleasure again.

As soon as he cum in me I noticed the determination on his face. As if he didn't get enough. His hands squeezed my booty harder and I could hear another groan from him.

"Please sit on my fucking face" his voice kept shaking. We were both very unstable. Not so smart since we were on a rooftop. Lucky it was flat so was probably safe here.

I got higher, placing my sensitive part right at his face. Support myself with resting my hands on my heals. Just when I thought the feels couldn't get better he begun licking me clean. I moaned again openly.

"Oh my god, Draco" the words kept slipping out of my mouth. He never gave me cunnilingus before so I was stunned with the sensation. My legs begun shaking slightly when he higher up the pace of his tongue movements.

"Don't stop please" I started begging when he lowered his pace. Right on my words he went on going way faster than before. Instantly felt myself reaching my climax and moaned loudly.

"Draco.." I screamed his name when I felt another way of shivers running all around my body. My stomach felt heavy and I couldn't focus my thoughts at all.

After I came again, I lowered the placement of my body on him. Got right on top of him and my hands went up, quickly hugging him.

"You're so fucking hot" he whispered while his hands went on my hair and begun slowly rubbing it. Aftercare I never received from him at all. He must be really upset for leaving that now he cares about there 'little' things.

"This felt so good" I pointed out and he smirked. Guess he agreed? Tonight was almost perfect. Expensive champagne, passionate sex, deserted rooftop, us alone, me and him. The only devastating thought was him leaving. No idea for how long...

"Has anyone ever told you that you have the most fiery emerald eyes?" He questioned as we were making eyes contact now. I got a little surprised by his words but smiled immediately, after realising that he completed me.

"Well, yours are absorbing like a sky full of clouds" I stated joyfully. His facial expressions assured me that he liked my comparison. The tiny smirk clearly wasn't fading out of his face.

"Dray, can we talk about-" I begun asking slowly. Any type of happiness disappeared from his face. A bright smile shifted away. All I could see was a numb face with a pair of exhausted eyes.

"I'm leaving, simple" he replied shortly. I knew it was deeper. Had a very bad apprehension about this one.

"Yea, but you also said..." I continued explaining very slowly, so he interrupted me.

"I'll take you to our holiday mansion downtown, if you want" he said, making each word very clear. Yet, I remained silence and put on a confused face.

"For my birthday for the weekend... If you-" He continued explaining his suggestion.

"Yes, of course I'd love to!" I smiled. He just reminded me about his birthday this weekend. He's finally turning eighteen. I have no idea what too get him...

"That's good" he responded shortly. I knew it wasn't that easy. Just know there is something behind that pretty smile he is showing right now. Something in his eyes made me realise that he was truly suffering. Other than that, I could tell his heart beat rate was rising as we were speaking. Got seriously worried for him.

"I'm glad I have you" he said very quietly, probably thinking that I wasn't able to hear. Well I certainly did.

"I'm glad to have you too Draco" I whispered back with a soft, subtle voice. Just like a calming melody after a strong rain...

~*~

Thank you for reading this chapter! Hope I didn't disappoint haha. Would appreciate if you guys could vote :)

The next chapter is probably coming on Sunday, because it's going to be very long and full of smut. I'm planning to describe two full days in details so I'll need a moment to finish it all up. Hope y'all understand. A vote under this chapter would definitely motivate me to write faster haha <3

➵ mayaaflower_ on Instagram
➵ mayaaflower on tik tok

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
627 4 13
"The thing you need to understand about Draco Malfoy, is that he was fighting his own war, and he was very good at losing." ** What happens when a Ha...
196K 5.6K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...
37.1K 1.2K 56
TW: mentions of abuse You know the story of the boy who lived, but do you know the story of the boy who had no choice and the girl who loved him? The...