Bangtan House

By minjimin0000

The story is about the two couples that live opposite to each other and were friends scene high school... Thi... More

chapter 1
Intro
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Special chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Special chapter
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

553 35 2
By minjimin0000

Author's POV

The vacation ended and bangtan family finally came back home after just a long vacation.....

They pull their luggage out, and got freshen up......while hobie and jin were preparing some snacks to eat as they already had their lunch at twelve....

The kids were sitting in front for the t.v....watching some cartoons, while suga and namjoon were with them...

Jin and hobie bring the snacks, and they all eat.....after a while the kids started to dose off so suga tuck them in bed....

"It feel good to come back home..." Suga said as he sat on the sofa...

"Yes, it feel good..." Namjoon said as he cuddle with jin....

"You guys are really clingy today...."  Hobie said as suga cuddle with him...

"That Sam and his dad just ruin my vacation....that Sam won't live my jimin alone..." Suga whine complaining about it....

"Yes, did u see Sam's father face when Sam called my jin Eomma, he was all red...." Namjoon replied, and roll his eyes....

'You guys are just to much..!!" Jin said...."the kid was just sleep talking , and of cause he will be red because it was just an awkward moment.. " jin stated..

"Well Sam give me his number saying that he wants to have a play date with jimin...when we were living...." Hobie suddenly told suga....

"W-What?!!..and you said yes.." Yoongi ask in disbelieve.... "My baby is really young he is not going on any date, with a brat.." Yoongi told hobie....

"Jeez, you make it sound like he ask Minnie to be his boyfriend or something...!!" Hobie said in a 'duh' tone....

" my Minnie is not going to date anyone or have any boyfriend... Even if he grow up, or get old..." Yoongi said as he cross his arms.....

"You sound overprotective.Hyung, chill Minnie is not going to date any boy..." Namjoon try to calm yoongi...

"Yes, he already have two boyfriend.." Jin said, and yoongi look at jin with disbelieve....

"What did u just say..??" Yoongi ask, cause he think he didn't hear correctly...

"I am talking about my tae and kookie... I ask them who they love the most they said jimin hyung, I ask them again who they will marry when they get older they said jimin....when ever ask them about their favorite thinks they say jimin....so I think they will steal you jimin..." Jin said grinning at yoongi...

"Those brats of your, will never have have my jimin..!!" Yoongi replied with a determine look...

" who the fu*k!!...are u calling brats,  my babies are angles.. " jin replied in a pissed tone....

" angle..!?? Those little devil's of your can never be angle..." Yoongi replied...remember how they prank him and even kiss his jimin.....

Both jin and yoongi were arguing over a useless thing, they are just kids after all....

"Guys stop.!!!!" Hobie said...

" love, hyung they are just kids now...and they love each other like brothers. So please stop fighting like kids...." Namjoon finally stop them.....

"Mark my words you turtle, jimin is going to be my son-in-law... future..." Jin challenge yoongi..

"We well see about that..I won't tel that happen.." Yoongi replied with determination....

Huh~~

They both turn their faces opposite from each other.....

Hobie and namjoon just sigh.....at their childish husband's....

------------------------------

After the little stupid fight in the afternoon, it was already dinner time...the kids were awake..

And as a punishment today jin and yoongi were cooking dinner...while namjoon and hobie were looking after kids....

They were in living room,

"Sam-cho, lets wa-th little stu-word..." Jimin said as he was holding his chimmy plush....tae and kookie were busy playing with their toys....

"You really that little mouse..." Namjoon said as he pat his head....

"Aani....Minnie lo-be the kitty.." Jimin said as his eyes sparkle...

Namjoon got confuse, he thought at jimin love the little mouse....

"Jimin-ah, you only watch that movie cause you the that white kitty..!! Why did u love the kitty..??" Namjoon ask him....

"Cause it look like Appa....hehe" jimin replied instantly, giggling...

Namjoon just stare at jimin for few second, then he turn his head, and make direct eye contact with yoongi who was cutting something.... And burst into laughter.....

Yoongi look at him confused,...

"No wonder you  love him to much.." Namjoon said as he tool jimin and sat him on his lap....and told he kids to come around so they can watch the movie ran towards it...

The dishes  were served and every body sat on their places....

As usual the kids were sitting together... Jimin was sitting in the middle.....tae and kookie were sitting on his each side...

"Aigooo, taetae you always make a mess...." Jimin said as he wipe tae's mouth...

"Me too.." Kookie  said as he push his face towards jimin, asking him to wipe his mouth too....

"Huh??...ok .." Jimin wipe kookie's mouth too...

"Aww..they are soo cute.." Jin said as he took some pics...

"Hyung, send me the pics later..." Hobie said....

Yoongi just watch the drama.....didn't say anything, cause he didn't want to sleep on couch today....

The dinner was over and they went to do their night routine....

Yoongi as in his room, cleaning his camera, when he heard the door opening, he thought that it was hobie...

Then he feel a thug on his  pants, he look down and it was jimin....

" what are doing baby....don't you want to sleep.." Yoongi ask Minnie

"Minnie came to gi-we Appa night night kis-ses" jimin look at him a little sleepy...yoongi's heart can't take this much of cuteness....he feel like he will melt at any point....

"Oh...Minnie can u look at lens..let Appa take some picture.." Yoongi said as he want to take pics of jimin cause he was looking really cute....jimin just pout cause he only came to give kisses...

Yoongi took his camera and started taking pics....

"Oh god..!!" Yoongi said as he can't take anymore of this cuteness torture....He kiss all over  jimin's face...

"A-appa..Appa...stop..!!" Jimin said as yoongi kiss him all over the face.....

"Yah....what is going on here..?!! Yoongi!! What are u doing..?!!" Hobie said as he inter the room only to hear jimin's whine...and seeing yoongi kissing him all over the faces...

He pick jimin and sway him side to side since jimin was sleepy...

"Look at this first.." Yoongi said as he show the pics he just took...

"Aww, he looks soo cute.." Hobie said as he lay Jimin on their bed and they all asleep together.....

'Well their live can't get any better, they have such angle like baby in their life.."

-------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and supporting my story... I hope to write better in future....

Vote and comment and let me know that you enjoy reading it or not....

Its was such a cute fan art...😘

Borahae..💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.9K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...
67.6K 2.2K 38
This is not just a smut or a fluffy book..a sweet love story between Tae and kook , who fell in love at fisrt sight Happy ending * Mpreg * Smuts * H...
19.8K 861 19
welcome to my another story of taekook 💜!! Thank u so much for reading this story 💗 in advance..... I suck at writing description 🙃 but still I...
189K 8.1K 35
Life just has those bittersweet moments. || it is a sope story the first few chapters may seem like it's not but it's just part of the story I began...