š—§š—˜š—˜š—” š— š—¢š—  ā‡† š¤ššš­š¬š®ļæ½...

By -ASTROx

āšˆ š”ššš š­šØ š š¢šÆšž š®š© š›šžš¢š§š  šš š¤š¢š š£š®š¬š­ š¬šØ šˆ šœšØš®š„š š«ššš¢š¬šž ššš§šØš­š”šžš«āž ā”... More

š“š„š„š šŒšŽšŒ
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
THANK YOU 1 MILLION READS!!! + MORE ART FROM SUNNY (AND MYSELF LOL)!!
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

24

21.3K 884 344
By -ASTROx

F u till i f u - call me karizma

THANK YOU FOR 900K READS AND 28K VOTES!!
Bring on 1 million reads!!

[WARNING: this chapter mentions suicide]

(not proofread btw...too tired)

Outside a courtroom, you were pacing back and forth waiting for the trial to resume. Running your fingers through your hair and adjusting your white button-up shirt that was tucked into your black pants. With each step, your heels clicked and your hands went cold. You had been waiting on Kouichi's appearance after all the weeks you'd put into collecting evidence just for him to ditch. For now, your trial is holding a recess until the police can escort Kouichi into court with your father offering assistance. Even Kouichi's mother heightened your concerns after she gave you a look as you were passing by. In her hands is a picture of her late husband, who took his life upon hearing about the accusations. 

Your prediction of this happening was at an all-time high much like your nervous system ready to implode. In your head, you shouldn't be nervous at all. This was the biggest fight of your life not just for you but for your son. You wished to better Kazuko's future without Kouichi in his life. For Kazuko's safety alone, you decide to keep him out of the trial simply because of the emotional toll it would have. You also believed that his existence would turn the court against you. Your belief may be wrong but then again expect the unexpected. 

"Y/n!" You heard your name and spun on your heel startling yourself. It was only Shinsou walking over to you holding two bottles of water. He caught you before you could have a nervous breakdown in the middle of the hallway. 

"Hitoshi god! you scared me!" You cupped a hand over your chest, huffing. Shinsou leads you to a lonely bench sitting beside the door for you to sit down. You slumped down while Hitoshi took the empty space next to you, shaking a bottle in his hand.  

"Here I got you some water," The purple head boy offered one of his bottles for you which you happily accepted. You mouthed 'thank you' twisting the cap off the top and taking a large gulp up to the bottle label. "You doing okay?" 

"No, I'm not okay Hitoshi-" Wiping your mouth with the back of your hand, you nod your head and twist the cap back on the bottle. "The trial has been on recess for almost an hour and Kouichi is still not here,"

"I figured you would be a little sceptical that's why I got you the water," Shinsou chuckled, opening his own bottle. He takes a big sip as you slap yourself on the thigh. 

"I knew that having Mr Hachiro send Kouichi the lawsuit would make that asshole run off!" You groaned into your hands after you set the water bottle on the floor. "I feel so stupid right now,"

"Have a little faith in Mr Aizawa. He'll find Kouichi, I promise." Shinsou assures you, patting you on the back. For a while, you both sat there, enjoying the water and conversations as time flew by. You thought you saved yourself from the stress instead of thinking about Kouichi. Each time, you felt uneasy, Shinsou would take your hand. 

"You!" Yelled a voice. You leaned forward, seeing Kouichi's mother stomping towards you. A tall, slender woman with jet-black hair and lilac eyes. Standing up off the bench, you didn't hesitate to stand in front of your rapist's mother who was enraged. The woman approaches you ready to slap you but Shinsou takes your side, preventing her from doing. "My son would never touch a wretched vermin such as yourself. You're nothing but a selfish, no good liar," 

"Hey lady! don't talk to my sister like that!" Shinsou shouts, pulling you away. His head dips down beside your ears  "Come on Y/n. Let's go somewhere else,"

"Stay out this boy! And how dare you accuse my son of rape?" Mrs Tomoe growls yet you stayed quiet while Shinsou argued for you. A hand on your shoulder startles you and caused you to snap your head towards the upcoming figure. 

"Now is that any way to speak to someone in a court of law," A new voice speaks up right beside you. Appearing at your side is Hisa, her height towering over you because of her heels. Hisa wraps her arm around you for comfort before she confronts you. "Mrs Tomoe. It's nice to see you again," 

"You believe this witch too, Hisa! You're a traitor to me and my son!" The woman accuses Hisa to which the redhead laughs. 

"I don't associate myself with liars, they're bad for my eyesight and besides-" Hisa mentions, her green eye flickering. "If Y/n was lying about all of this I wouldn't be here to support her," 

"You'll never find my boy!" The woman snarled, tears brimming in her eyes. "Because of you, my family is ruined. My husband killed himself and it's all your fault, remember that and watch your back!" 

"Mrs Tomoe! you know damn well that it's your fault that your husband is dead. You guys failed as parents and your husband took the easy way out instead of suffering the consequences of his actions," Hisa argued. "Admit that your husband was too embarrassed to live in a world where everyone knows that his son is a disgusting rapist," 

The woman's face goes blank immediately. Spinning on her heel, she flees wailing loudly for all to hear. Hisa wasn't proud of herself but her words had to be said in your defence. She refused to let you think otherwise. Your body crashes into Shinsou's whilst Hisa made sure that Kouichi's mother was out of sight.

"It's okay, Y/n," Shinsou spoke into your hair. Rubbing a hand up and down your back. 

"Thank you Hisa," You thanked the girl. 

"Don't mention, Y/n," Hisa smiled at you, and playfully punches you on the shoulder. "And don't let her words bother you. She's just as stupid as Kouichi," 

You nod your head, allowing Shinsou to hold you tighter. Moments later, you feel your phone vibrate in your pocket. The caller ID belongs to that of your father which annoyed you after the numerous messages you left in his wake. Asking Shinsou to release you, you quickly answered the call.

"Dad! What's going on? it's been two hours now!" You exclaimed, angrily. 

"The bastard knew we were coming, Y/n-" Aizawa claimed on the other line, making your body still. "Someone must have warned him,"

"Are there any clues? Something that will tell us where he is?" You asked, resisting the urge to fall through the windows in front of you. She warned you. Kouichi's mother warned you and now you're starting to feel the full force of that warning that also came with a threat. 

"I'm sorry, Y/-" 

You hang up the call, cutting Aizawa off before he could finish saying your name and dropping your phone. It would've smashed into pieces if it weren't for Shinsou catching it in time. Feeling light-headed, you found it a little difficult to breathe. As Hisa and Shinsou awaited answers to their questions, you reached down for your water bottle sitting on the floor and followed the path down the hall. 

Followed by Hisa and Shinsou, you wandered out of the court hall gripping the bottle harder and harder. Once you made it outside that was when all hell broke loose. You crumbled onto a small patch of grass and start slapping the ground repeatedly, crying uncontrollably. The security standing by ran down only for Shinsou to keep them away. Hisa is by your side, attempting to calm you done the best she could. 

"Breathe Y/n...Just breathe,"

Once again...THANK YOU FOR 900k READS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 519 101
āš¼'šæšæ š“šæš‘Šš“š‘Œš‘† š¶š‘‚š‘€šø šµš“š¶š¾ š‘‡š‘‚ š‘Œš‘‚š‘ˆ.āž š‘ŗš’‚š’Žš’‚š’š’•š’‰š’‚ š‘“š’†š’Šš’‹š’†š’“ š’‚š’š’… š’•š’‰š’† š’ƒš’š’šš’” š’š’‡ š‘¶š’š’† š‘«š’Šš’“š’†š’„š’•š’Šš’š’ š’‚š’“š’† š’ƒš’š...
170K 4.3K 23
What happens when you make a wish too hard that you finally got to meet BTS but in a little girl's body? Contains: Curse words Fluffs Fluffs Fluffs...
181K 11.3K 94
Camila and her boyfriend of nine years, Zachary, just got a new neighbor: an athletic, tall, documentary-loving musician. Camila doesn't trust her ne...