PK & Mike Oneshots 2

By breeoc97

This is the second book for the Creedon-Van Reekum family! PK Creedon & Mike Van Reekum are a happily marrie... More

among us - john turns 8!
instagram live q&a with pk & mike!
visiting mike's dad gravesite
instagram captions #18
@pk514: share a photo/video with this search term!
snapchats #13
friend wedding fun!
@mr_mikeyv: share a photo/video with this search term!
two pretty princesses - blakelyn + paisley turn 5!
making homemade pasta!
instagram captions #19
pk's dad 60th birthday!
recovering from lasik eye surgery!
meeting baby delilah
the van reekum's visit!
instagram captions #20
rawr! rawr! grayson turns 3!
1st day of school!
snapchats #14
meeting new neighbors!
pumpkin patch fun!
instagram captions #21
a spooky + fun halloween!
ensley's two sweet second birthday!
thanksgiving in chicago!
addelyn, wiley + weston's 1st birthday
a christmas surprise!
more new neighbors!
instagram captions #22
sean + kim's wedding!
another love bug
happy easter! it's a .....
blakelyn + paisley's kindergarten graduation!
blakelyn + paisley turn six!
lainey brynn is here!
the kids meeting lainey
first day of school!
spooky halloween!
thankful thanksgiving with the creedon-van reekums
at the white house!
a creedon- van reekum christmas!
an unexpected surprise
hippity hoppy easter! the creedon-van reekums are having a ...
jaclyn hill's wedding!
grayson graduates pre-kindergarten!
toby matthew bruce is here!
back to school!
a school morning at the creedon-van reekums!
we're off to go trick or treating!
happy thanksgiving!
decorating christmas cookies!
instagram captions #23 ~ pk's account
seeing the easter bunny!
grayson graduates kindergarten!
ensley graduates pre-k!
john's 5th grade graduation!

blakelyn & paisley's pre-k graduation!

73 2 0
By breeoc97

*Blakelyn and Paisley graduate from pre-kindergarten together! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌻🌻*

Today is a special day for the Creedon-Van Reekum family!

Today, Blakelyn and Paisley are both going to graduate pre-kindergarten and become kindergarteners!

Also, PK and Mike's best friends Mark and Ethan's son Cypress is also graduating pre-kindergarten with Blakelyn and Paisley!

Blakelyn, Paisley and Cypress are best friends just like their parents are!

Right now, PK is getting the twins' dressed and ready for the pre-k graduation that's in an hour from now while Mike is downstairs with John, Grayson, Ensley and the triplets Addelyn, Wiley and Weston! 

*Blakelyn and Paisley's graduation outfits*

"Blakey, Paisy, are you two excited for your pre-k graduation today?" PK asks Blakelyn and Paisley, finishing up both of their hairstyles!

"YES!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison to PK happily.

"I am really excited, Daddy!" Paisley says as she twirls around and dances.

"Me too! I'm soooo excited!" Blakelyn says as she flaps her hands and dances too.

"Aww! Papa and I are so excited and so proud of you two!" PK says, making Blakelyn and Paisley both smile and get excited for their special day!

"I love you, Daddy!" Blakelyn says as she hugs PK.

"I love you too, Daddy!" Paisley says as she also hugs PK.

"Aww! I love you two so so much!" PK says as he hugs and kisses Blakelyn and Paisley.

Meanwhile downstairs, Mike is finishing up getting the triplets dressed while John, Grayson and Ensley are petting Beau and Poppy!

"Ba ba ba!" Addelyn says as she plays with her hair bow.

"No no, Addy. Keep your bow on, baby! It is sooo pretty!" Mike says to Addelyn in a babyfied voice and she giggles.

"Baaaaaaa!" Wiley says as he happily rolls around.

"Roly Poly!" Mike says in a babyfied as he tickles Wiley's tummy, making him giggle.

"Baaa baaa ba!" Weston says as he plays with his teddy bear.

*John, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's graduation outfits*

"Is it time go now?" Ensley asks Mike as she jumps up and down.

"Not yet, baby girl! But soon! Come here, let me fix your romper." Mike says as Ensley walks over to him.

John and Grayson happily chase Beau and Poppy's all around the living room!

"Don't get too dirty, boys!" Mike says playfully to John and Grayson.

"We won't!" John and Grayson both say in unison as they both laugh and smile happily.

A few minutes later, PK, Blakelyn and Paisley all walk downstairs together.

"Ladies, Gentlemen and Folks! Here comes the two newest pre-kindergarten graduates, Blakelyn Lorie and Paisley Florence Creedon-Van Reekum!" PK says proudly as he, Blakelyn and Paisley all walk down the steps together!

"YAY!" Ensley and Grayson both yell happily as they jump up and down and get excited at their older sisters.

"Yay, Blakelyn and Paisley!" John says as he cheers for his two younger sisters!

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison with big smiles.  

"Congratulations, Blakelyn and Paisley! Congratulations you two!" Mike says as he hugs and kisses Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Thank you, Papa!" Blakelyn and Paisley all say in unison as they hug and kiss Mike back.

"Let's take a few pictures and then we gotta go!" PK says to all of the kids causing them to cheer!

PK and Mike take making pictures of John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all sitting together!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all load up in the van and head to the pre-kindergarten graduation!

*****
After a twenty minute drive, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston have all made it to preschool where the pre-kindergarten graduation is going to be!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn and Paisley put their masks on before the five of them plus Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all walk into the building! 

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all walk into the preschool building together.

"Look at all of the pretty decorations, girls!" PK says happily to Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Wow!" Blakelyn and Paisley all say in unison with big cheeky grins on their faces.

"Woah! So pretty!" Mike says to the girls as he smiles.

"They decorated the whole building for all of the pre-kindergartners! How fun!" PK says happily to Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Hi, Paisley! Hi, Blakelyn! Welcome to your pre-kindergarten graduation!" Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Warner both say in unison to the girls.

"Hi, Mrs. Lewis! Hi, Mrs. Warner!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison as they run over to their teachers and hug them.

"Hello!" PK and Mike both say in unison to Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Warner as they wave at their twins' teachers.

"Hiiiii!" Grayson and Ensley both say in unison with big cheeky smiles.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison happily.

"Hello!" John says with a cheeky grin.

"The girls are going to sit backstage with us and the rest of the pre-kindergartners!" Mrs. Warner says to PK and Mike.

"And here is the pre-kindergarten graduation program!" Mrs. Lewis says, handing PK and Mike a piece of paper.

"Thank you so much!" PK and Mike both say in unison to Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Warner.

"Be good, girls!" PK says to Blakelyn and Paisley with a grin.

"We will, Daddy!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison to PK as they walk over to Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Warner.

PK, John, Grayson and Ensley all walk into the small auditorium together while Mike pushes Addelyn, Wiley and Weston in the stroller.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison in the stroller, making PK and Mike both laugh and smile.

"Inside voice you three! Inside voice!" PK says playfully to Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

Mike, Ensley, Grayson, PK and John all sit down while the stroller is parked at the end of the row next to Mike.

Mike, Ensley, Grayson, PK and John all happily look at the pre-kindergarten graduation program while they triplets play with their toys!

*Pre-Kindergarten Graduation Program*

"I bored!" Ensley says as she kicks her feet happily.

"I know, baby girl. It is going to start soon!" PK says as he plays with Ensley's hair.

"Where Blakey and Paisy?" Grayson asks PK and Mike.

"Blakelyn and Paisley are with their teachers backstage!" Mike says to Grayson with a smile.

"I found Blakelyn, Paisley and Cypress' names!" John says proudly.

"Awesome, JJ!" Mike and PK both say in unison to John with big smiles.

A few minutes later, Cypress' parents Mark and Ethan, little brother Denver and little sisters Meadow and Autumn have arrived!

Cypress is backstage with Blakelyn and Paisley and the rest of their classmates!

*Cypress, Denver, Meadow and Autumn's outfits*

"Hey guys!" PK says with a big smile at Mark, Ethan, Denver, Meadow and Autumn!

"Hey!" Mike says happily to Mark, Ethan, Denver, Meadow and Autumn!

"Hello!" Ethan says with a big cheeky smile.

"Hey! What's up?" Mark says as he holds Meadow in his arms happily.

"Hiiiii!" Denver and Meadow both say in unison to PK and Mike.

"Hi!" Grayson and Ensley both say in unison to Denver and Meadow happily.

"Hi!" Denver and Meadow both say in unison to Grayson and Ensley!

"Ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison with big grins.

"Hi, cuties!" Ethan says in a babyfied voice at the triplets.

"Hey little squirts!" Mark says in a babyfied voice at the triplets!

"Hi, Denver! Hi, Meadow and Autumn!" PK and Mike both say in unison to Denver, Meadow and Autumn.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Autumn says as she claps her hands happily.

"Hiiii!" Denver and Meadow both say in unison to PK and Mike happily.

Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Mike, Ensley, Grayson, PK, John, Ethan, Autumn, Meadow, Mark and Denver all sit down together and talk while they wait for the pre-kindergarten graduation to start!

*****
After fifteen more minutes of waiting, the pre-kindergarten graduation ceremony begins!

Pomp and Circumstance begins to play as the two pre-kindergarten classes begin to walk down the small auditorium!

Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Mike, Ensley, Grayson, PK, John, Ethan, Autumn, Meadow, Mark and Denver all cheer as they all see Blakelyn, Paisley and Cypress walking!

Blakelyn, Paisley and Cypress all happily wave at their families making Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Mike, Ensley, Grayson, PK, John, Ethan, Autumn, Meadow, Mark and Denver all smile.

Once all of pre-kindergarteners are on the stage, they begin to perform a few songs and dances making everyone chuckle and smile ear to ear!

After the pre-kindergartners finish performing their songs, they all sit and listen to their teachers Ms. Wood, Ms. Franklin, Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Warner all talk!

The first teachers to give out their pre-kindergarten graduation certificates is Ms. Wood and Ms. Franklin!

One by one, Ms. Wood and Ms. Franklin give their students their pre-kindergarten graduation certificates!

After Ms. Wood and Ms. Franklin give their students their pre-kindergarten graduation certificates, it is now Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Warner's turn to give their students their pre-kindergarten graduation certificates!

One by one, Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Warner announce their students names to hand out their their pre-kindergarten graduation certificates!

Blakelyn Creedon-Van Reekum!

Paisley Creedon-Van Reekum!

Cypress Hethcote-Miller!

After pre-kindergartners gets their pre-kindergarten graduation certificates, all of the pre-kindergartners sing one more one before the graduation ceremony ends!

After the pre-kindergarten graduation, all of the kids walk over to their parents to celebrate!

Blakelyn, Paisley and Cypress all run over to Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Mike, Ensley, Grayson, PK, John, Ethan, Autumn, Meadow, Mark and Denver with big cheeky smiles.

"You three did it! Woohoo!" Ethan says happily to Blakelyn, Paisley and Cypress.

"Congratulations, Blakelyn, Paisley and Cypress!" Mark and Mike both say in unison to the trio.

"We need to take pictures of you three together!" PK says making Blakelyn, Paisley and Cypress all smile happily.

PK, Mike, Mark and Ethan all take many pictures of all of the kids together!

For the rest of the day, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all celebrate Blakelyn and Paisley's pre-kindergarten graduation!

Blakelyn and Paisley are both now pre-kindergarten graduates! :)

PK posts a picture of Blakelyn and Paisley happily standing together. They are wearing matching dresses and they are holding each other's hands. He writes the caption as: "These two graduating pre-kindergarten today! 🌻💛💙🤍🌻"

PK posts another picture of Blakelyn smiling at PK. He writes the caption as: "Blakelyn 💖 This girl has overcame a lot and she is so smart and so special! I am forever lucky to be her Dad! 😍"

PK posts another picture of Paisley smiling at PK. He writes the caption as: "Paisley 💖 This girl is so sassy, smart and special! I am forever lucky to be her Dad! 😍"

PK posts another picture of Mrs. Lewis, Blakelyn, Paisley and Ms. Warner all standing together
He writes the caption as: "Blakey and Paisy with their teachers! They had such a wonderful school year! 🥰🥰"

PK posts another picture of Ensley, John, Wiley, Blakelyn, Addelyn, Paisley, Weston and Grayson all sitting together He writes the caption as: "Look at these eight being so so cute! 💙💛🤍"

PK posts another picture of Blakelyn, Cypress and Paisley all standing together and they are all holding each other's hands with smiles. He writes the caption as: "These three are now kindergartners! 👧🏼👦🏼👧🏼 @marke_miller @ethanhethcote ❤️"

Mike posts a picture of Blakelyn and Paisley twirling in their matching dresses. He writes the caption as: "These two love their dresses they are wearing today! 😇🌻"

Mike posts another picture of Blakelyn giggling at Mike. He writes the caption as: "Blakelyn Lorie, my princess 👸🏼"

Mike posts another picture of Paisley smiling at Mike. He writes the caption as: "Paisley Florence, my princess 👸🏼"

Mike posts another picture of Blakelyn, himself and Paisley all standing together. Blakelyn and Paisley are holding Mike's hands happily and they are all smiling. He writes the caption as: "I am so proud of these two girlies!

Mike posts another picture of Ensley, John, Wiley, Blakelyn, Addelyn, Paisley, Weston and Grayson all sitting together He writes the caption as: "My eight kiddos all together 💙💛🤍"

Mike posts another picture of Blakelyn, Cypress and Paisley all hugging each other happily. He writes the caption as: "Blakey and Paisy with their best friend Cypress who is @marke_miller @ethanhethcote's son! 😊"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1K 200
PK Creedon & Mike Van Reekum are a happily married couple who live in Hermosa Beach, California! PK is from Chicago while Mike is from Virginia. They...
1.2K 84 12
Jason is marrying his girlfriend of 6 months and his mom is meeting her for the first time the weekend of the wedding. Jason also has a baby sister K...
62.4K 1.1K 17
❝Were you always this annoying?❞ ❝Were you always this cute?❞ ❝Yep.❞ ❝Then there's you answer.❞ ❝Wow, you're not funny.❞ ❝I know, I'm hilarious.❞ ===...
7.8K 565 66
5 years after adopting 5-year-old Kamaya, Stef and Lena remained together as a couple. Lena is now an important woman in society due to her job at th...