Therefore,You and Me.(Michael...

By shart_inyourmom

The bloody connection between A man who kills people without mercy and a sweet girl who has a heart of gold c... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Facts/Headcanons
last update.
Chapter Eighteen
PLEASE READ >:D

Chapter Six

12.8K 400 316
By shart_inyourmom

You felt your heart go up to your throat, and your body began to shake. You knew that this man might be Michael... his posture... his appearance... it has to be him. You sprinted towards the backdoor attempting to escape only for Michael to step into the way. Your legs stopped imminently and turned the other way to run up the stairs. You could've gone for the door but by the time you unlocked it, he would already have that knife behind your back.

He managed to slice your arm making you stumble a bit and whimper, you look behind you to see Michael watching you climb up the stairs. You look back and forth trying to remember where you left your phone, your mind dinged as the memory of your phone followed to your room. You sprint towards it and slammed it closed. You moved all your bedsheets attempting to find your phone, you look to the corner and gasped seeing that it was crushed.. you felt the walls coming closer to you as the footsteps became louder and louder. You then looked to the window and attempted to lift it up only realizing Michael jammed it making it even harder for you to open. Michael was extremely fast and intelligent compared to you, for god sakes you forgot how to even divide...

The door was kicked down by Michael making you scream, you backed up into the small corner- your sobs echoed throughout the house as Michael slowly walked towards you. Now you knew you were doomed, you knew you made a big mistake staying here... there was no chance for you anymore. Even if you fought back, this man was strong and extremely tall. He could snap your neck with his hands even if he wanted to. 

"Y-your going to h-hurt..me arent you..." you looked up at him, he had you cornered... there was no escape anymore. Nothing can save you at this point so why make it harder. You nodded and looked down onto the floor.

"if that's the case then get it over with for I won't be in your way, Michael." Your voice echoed in his head, you saying his name made him feel that same feeling you always gave him. The blood lust disappeared and so did the voices as soon as you surrendered. He was surprised at how easily you gave up, other victims would fight for their lives unlike you... you just accepted your fate and were able to just give up.

The tears rolled down your puffy red cheeks making Michael put down his knife for a second, he has never seen you actually cry. It wasn't out of fear, it was out of sadness and defeat and you made him feel like he was guilty for it as well. His mind was blank, all he heard was the statement you said echoing throughout his head. 

You look at him, with your teary eyes and frown... your innocent look is what made him feel guilty. Never once he had EVER felt guilty, even when he killed his own sister. You tilt your head slightly making him copy your own movement.

You held onto your arm in pain feeling the blood rush in, you knew that soon you'll bleed to death...

You carefully move to the side, he looked at you wondering what you were trying to do. He realized you were moving to the window causing him to reach out to you but you didn't touch the window surprisingly. You closed the curtains making Michael look at you even more confused, 

"Get it over with Michael, I know you hate me alright? There's nothing I can do at this point." you look to the floor with teary eyes. He puts down his knife even lower, his tense posture relaxed seeing how pathetic you were but he knew that maybe killing you won't be necessary. 

"Why won't you do it?" you look up at him directly into his eyes, you gave a concerned look and gave a small chuckle. You forgot that he couldn't speak in this situation so you need a notebook and a pen. You look at your nightstand seeing your small journal and pencil. You give it to him gently just like old times back at the hospital. He hesitantly took it and began to write in the small journal. He then stops writing and shows you the journal with his hand slightly shaking in an aggressive manner.

"I can't do it. You are too pure for me to be able to hurt."

You gave a shocked expression and looked back at him, you paused for a second realizing you can make a deal.

"Well since you spared my life, I won't say a word that you were here." you sighed and sat on your bed silently. He looks around your room quietly without you noticing, you stared at the floor feeling a bit confused wondering why you were considering not to tell anyone he was trying to attack you. He begins to walk away and down the stairs, you follow him until you noticed he was already at the door making you go into a sudden panic realizing he was probably going to go for another round of killing. You grab his hand making him quickly turn to you. You smiled nervously and let go, You held onto your arm remembering that you're losing too much blood, he realizes that as well and looks directly at your arm.

"..I-... Ill be fine- don't you...want uhm maybe just stay a bit for we can t-talk?.." you stumble over your words from the sudden pain that rushed in. He takes his hand off the doorknob... you felt your eyes get heavy suddenly and your body weakening,  you suddenly try to hang onto his arm out of complete fear, you collapsed to the floor as the puddle of blood began to spill on the ground from your arm. He puts his hands onto your neck checking for a pulse. He feels your pulse and looked around for a cloth, he found a clean one and wrapped it around your arm. He then picks you up gently and sets you on the couch, with you being asleep his voices were able to come back. But this time they were telling him to help the wound instead of ending your life which made him even more confused.

He never met someone like you, he has never met someone so positive and kind even if you are dealing with the worse situation ever. It was almost as if you had this power to make him calm as ever, the first time you touched his hand it made him feel the same feeling he felt when he was super young... before he lost his sanity. 

Michael never really cared for anyone like this in a while but he finally accepting that maybe you could live for now. As it is you were actually the only person to treat him as a human being... he walks to the kitchen and begins to search through the cabinets. He then spotted sterile bandage, he quickly goes over to you and bends down on one knee. He picked up your hand and began to pat down the wound with the cloth. The same feeling appeared again, the feeling of guilt... the feeling of remorse and empathy.. not only that he has never felt this way. Even when he was sane...he was confused about that.

Finally, the bleeding stops and he gently wraps your wound with the bandage, he gets up and decided to stay for a bit just to make sure the bleeding doesn't come back. He quietly walks around your house, there weren't any pictures of your family or anything. There were some photos of you and your friend but he noticed that you always looked so lost in them. You always looked like you wanted to cry but desperately holding it all in, he looks at the picture more noticing more of your features. Your E/C eyes glowed from the light, and your shiny beautiful H/L hair. Your slightly puffed up cheeks from smiling. He looks away and noticed there were some police cars patrolling the street making him feel a bit irritated. 

He looks back at you and saw your sleeping self curled up attempting to get heat, your soft breathing made him tilt his head on how someone can be so vulnerable... he looks at your arm seeing that there was no bleeding at all. But the wound would take some time to heal. He looks around and spots a small blanket on the table. He grabs it and throws it on top of your body not even attempting to tuck you in. He then sees the blood puddle near the door, he walks back to the kitchen and grabs some Hydrogen peroxide. He grabs a towel and walks back to the messy puddle of blood, your blood was something that interested him. It didn't set off his voices, but it did set off his anger on how this was a whole mess. He knew you would keep your word about not saying a thing that he was there but a part of him always had those trust issues. Killing you would be harder even if he wanted to, his voices didn't want to kill you... they told him to protect your vulnerable state and it made him feel odd at how the voices switched up quickly. 

He snaps out of his thought and dumps the Hydrogen peroxide on the towel then begins to wipe away all the blood. The hydrogen peroxide was able to destroy the DNA of your blood on the floor in case anyone tries to use a black light on it, he finally finishes wiping all the blood away and suddenly heard you mumble something. He looks at you seeing you almost about to fall off the couch. He mentally sighed and was overall annoyed, he never took care of someone like this EVER but since you always made sure to take care of him... I guess it was fairer for him to repay the favor even though he despised you at some point.

He picks up the towel and throws it on the kitchen counter, he walks back to you but somehow you were already on the living room floor. He gave a confused look wondering if you were having a bad dream that was causing your movement. He decided to just take you to your bed since you'll continue to probably fall off the couch a lot.

He picked you up bridal style carefully trying not to wake you up. He never noticed how light you were... so small. He walked up the stairs and into your room, he had no problem carrying you... he had no problem helping you and something in him felt like it was right to do so. 

He gently put you on your bed and decided to tuck you into your blankets. Your eyes slowly opened making him step back, he shook his head and stuffed a pillow on your face not wanting you to bother him even more. 

You mumble and fall back to sleep instantly feeling the warmth of your blankets, he noticed how late it was. Michael was still human and he still needed sleep...but the problem was that he had nowhere to go. He was confused wondering if he can go to a motel but suddenly they would need an ID and the money he has might not even be enough for a night. 

He looked over to see a chair and he mentally groaned in annoyance realizing that he might have to use you to his advantage. Maybe you can not only keep the secret but help him not get caught, he didn't know if you would ever do it but he needed to at least try. He knew if you got caught as well you would lose everything and maybe end up in jail.

He sat down on the chair and stared at your sleeping self, his thoughts were the only thing going through his mind. As for you.... you were sleeping safely in bed even though you knew Michael was still here. But somehow you were too tired to care anymore... you just needed rest. Michael knew that too, he needed rest as well but maybe for like 2 hours and he'll end up leaving.  Who knew a serial killer could repay a favor for a girl who took care of him better than anyone else in the world.

Therefore,You and me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 149 13
What if being a model was to tiring for Y/n? Well he finds a job with laughter, slaughter and love waiting for him. A bunch of crazy killers trying t...
41.5K 958 11
Halloween is supposed to be a day filled with treats, costumes, and fun. You would have never expected your Halloween to be the complete opposite. La...
12.9K 382 30
He lunged forward and grabbed the neck of her shirt, pulling her upwards. He couldn't stand to hear her regret her innocence. It was something he had...
34.1K 507 27
(Y/N) is just any normal teenage girl. But when she starts to have nightmares and sees a similar figure from her childhood, she fears for her life...