Chapter Eighteen

(FLUFF for all of you cuddle bugs, You guys deserve it and I haven't updated in a while since i have been focused on school LOLOL, Also my other book about Michael is still getting worked on but for now ill keep updating this book and MAYBE the Ghostface fanfic I wrote.)                 

(WARNING: the reader is going through a hard time and Michael is here to help. I am writing this because I'm gonna reflect on the reader's mental health :) you guys need all the comfort and love no matter what. After all, you've been through, you deserve some fluff and love from Michael.

You always hated when Michael was away doing God knows what, it left you alone in your house and after what happened it still gives you shivers. You haven't recovered from what you experienced and the memory is still longing behind your head. You and Michael have been with each other for a while now after everything you've been through. You still are a nurse but at a different hospital for Ill people since Smith Grove was an abusive home for the mentally ill. You hated what happened there and you wished you could've done more to help those souls. Your heart still felt sore knowing that Michael was there for half of his life, is convinced he was a monster and nothing more.

The smell of coffee hitting your nose as you drink your 6th cup, the bags under your eyes made you feel even worse from lack of sleep. You missed Michael's strong arms wrapped around you even if he could crush you at any moment. The fact that you feel the most happiness whenever you're around him. But the fear of him getting caught doing his little killings scare you. 

Your hair was puffy and your eyes were red like a tomato, you haven't showered or brushed your teeth either. You didn't understand why you were this way, you hated this- you hated how every morning you wake up hoping to forget everything you've been through when it came to Michael.

You wanted to cry so badly but it never helped at all, your eyes were tired and your body was dehydrated. You were just a person, whose heart wondered for a man who is brutal and has no empathy except for you. That's what made you special, you were Michael's everything despite all those fights you had even if they were stupid or those nights where you cried because he had to leave once again or those days where you have to wrap up those wounds of his. Michael saw you as his angel, as his baby to protect but he knew better to take care of his problems first. He never wants to hurt you at any cause and the only way to silence his thoughts is seeing the blood of people who were once alive.

You take care of him and he takes care of you, and that's all that matters yet why are you laying on the floor with tears rolling down your eyes hoping that something that can cheer you up. You wished you were a cat, like a cat you owned currently with Michael. You wish you can sleep and eat all day with no care... Your eyes began to close, your body becoming relaxed after all the crying you did. You hugged yourself closely while laying on the cold tile floor. Your mind only focuses on Michael and Michael only.

---- time skip ----

Michael sighed as he felt himself begin to get frustrated, why wasn't killing not helping him?! its been two days but it's still the same... his mind was always thinking about you, he hated admitting but God you drove him crazy. He stuck by your side after the accident you had with that man. But after a while, his thoughts began to make him get aggressive. He knew better not to even take it on you. 

He wiped the blood off of his fingers as he began to walk towards your house, his body becoming more relaxed and his voices quieting down each second. He missed your touch, he had enough of his playtime with the people he has killed. He needed you and only you, out of every girl he has seen, killed, or stalked he was still madly in love with you. He didn't care how you looked either way too, your body shape was perfect for him... your lips... your eyes, and your voice were everything he needed right now.