Chapter Seven

You woke up with a jolt and a slight cold sweat from the nightmare that went down in your mind. You looked at your clock seeing it was 11:37, wow you really slept in... you turn your head to see a figure on your chair. You gasped and facepalmed realizing that your nightmare was actually real... 

you get up from your bed and quietly walked up to him. You wondered if he was sleeping since you couldn't really tell due to the mask. His breathing was really calm and slow, you tilt your head. You then bring up your hand to lift up his mask, your breathing was soft but anxious. Suddenly Michael grabbed your wounded arm harshly making you yelp, he instantly let go and adjusted back his mask. He looks at you, you smile nervously... he shook his head and put his hand onto your forehead, he then pushes you back making you giggle. He gets up and looks around wondering what time it was. 

"Were you the one who helped my wound?" you question him which made him turn his head to you, he nodded slowly and looked around for the notebook for he doesn't have to keep nodding or shaking his head.

"Oh right-" you get up and go to your bed to find the journal he last wrote in, you gave him the pen and the journal quickly but in a nervous way.

"You collapsed on the floor and you were going to bleed to death." 

Your eyes widen, you smiled brightly making him get caught off guard by your innocent grin. You then jump on him making him grunt in shock. Your arms wrap around his waist to give him a good friendly hug. He was taken back by your action, he never liked getting hugged or touched but you made him feel... comfortable...he then puts a finger on your forehead pushing you away from him.

"S-sorry I forgot-" you giggle, you look through the curtain seeing some cops patrolling around the area making your stomach drop.

"There are cops all around the neighborhood-.. what if you get caught, Michael? if you do- I'm not going to be able to see you anymore due to the safety policy" you said in a concerned tone, he slightly shrugs, he then starts writing in the journal making you look directly at him.

"I'll stay here."

Your jaw dropped and you began to panic, you knew this was the worse place for him to stay at and you never even had a roommate before. He started to write again but a bit more quickly this time.

"No no- that's a horrible idea, Michael!" you shook your head as he nods his head trying to convince you.

"I spared and saved your life. This will be my repayment, take it or leave it."

He showed you the journal, you facepalmed and glared at him. You sigh in defeat and nodded feeling worried about all the things that can happen if he got caught somehow. You look at your damaged door, you walked up to it but luckily it still worked. You made a motion with your hand as a signal for him to follow you.

"I have a spare room that's across from mine, I'm not sure if I have any spare clothes though I will have to check.." you mumbled, he nodded and went to the spare room to look around. He sat on the bouncy bed and looked at the humbled paintings on the wall. You walked in with a bag of clothes as you sat them on the bed and looked at the shirt size. 

"These clothes are from.. Uhm well, my Ex but I'm not sure if they'll fit you." you walk up behind him on the bed and attempted to look at the shirt size of his collar. He grunted and shooed you away with his hand, you roll your eyes and whine in annoyance as he keeps attempting to push you away.

"Michael I need to see what size you are!" you said while trying to see the tag on his, you finally got a glimpse of it but suddenly were pushed off the bed harshly by Michael.