COWARDICE โ€ข JJK

By everlxnd

[BEING REWITTEN] #๐—™! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—ฉ! ๐—๐—๐—ž โœง in which a spineless teenager is a jujutsu sorcerer agains... More

๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง -
00
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
EXTRA
13
14
15
16
EXTRA
17
18
19
20
21
22
EXTRA
EXTRA
23
24
25
26
discord announcement
DEAR READERS
pookies
FIRST CHAPTER UP

01

53.5K 1.6K 1.1K
By everlxnd

CHAPTER ONE ;
UNBEARABLE FEAR

"You're telling me someone's keeping a special-grade cursed object in a place like this?," My classmate and now partner in curse killing activities said, he looked incredibly unimpressed with a deadpan face, though I couldn't say that was a change from his regular persona.

In his hand, he held his phone.

"Recovering should be no problem then!" laughed the person on the other end of the line. I rolled my eyes and opened the box with a slightly clammy hand.

'You never know... maybe the finger came to life... OR WORSE! A CURSE HAS EATEN IT AND—'

"There's nothing here," Fushiguro mumbled under his breath, successfully cutting off his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"The box is empty."

"For real? No going home until you guys retrieve it!"

"I'm gonna punch you."

﹌﹌﹌

My dark-haired friend and I were observing the rugby field when a curse was climbing up a pole. Whilst Fushiguro was strolling like it was a pleasant park, I was shaking like a leaf and was eyeing it cautiously.

"What's with this rugby field? Is there a dead body buried here or something?"

"A DEAD BODY?!," I shrieked. I could feel the all-too familiar sensation of burning tears at the corner of my eyes.

The sharp-toothed creature made an unusual noise and looked off over the school.

"I wonder if it's about the special-class object or something..." Fushiguro said to himself.

I looked over at him when he retrieved his phone from his pocket. I leaned over the screen obnoxiously. A small scowl appeared as a small tear plopped onto the screen.

"Maybe we should close the whole school and once the curse is gone, we can check every nook and cranny," I was about to feebly answer, until a shout interrupted me.

"Hurry up! The track coach is taking on Itadori at shot put!"

We followed the two students to the commotion on the field. A teacher, who I presumed to be the track coach, had thrown the ball 14 metres and was looking rather cocky about it.

Behind him was a tall teen with a pink undercut. He looked pretty unsure but picked up the ball regardless. He threw it, or more like launched it, into the distance whilst the teacher stared off in disbelief and a dropped jaw.

"I win," the pink-undercut boy said sheepishly.

He dusted his hands off together and said, "Alright, teach, I gotta go!"

'M...maybe he'll marry me?' I stared off at him when he started to sprint towards us. He accidentally hit shoulders with me and Fushiguro, and our eyes widened at the same time.

'The presence of the cursed object!'

"Hey you!," the black-haired teen shouted after him, but the other was already at the gate. I sweat dropped at his speed and looked at the boy next to me.

"Come on, we're going after him," He grabbed my wrist and began dragging me behind him.

﹌﹌﹌

We'd followed him to the hospital. Since we pinpointed his location, we managed to change into our uniforms as quickly as we could.

Mine had pants since they were much easier for mobility without showing anything that isn't supposed to be shown. I had a yellow and orange haori with triangles patterned on it. Underneath was a hidden scabbard that held a cursed blade.

I met with Fushiguro and started to make my way to the front desk of the hospital with him. We saw the familiar undercut teen signing a paper. Fushiguro stepped out of the shadows like a super villain,

"Yuji Itadori, correct?"

The addressed boy looked at us and said he was currently in mourning, even though he didn't look like it.

"We're from Jujutsu speciality high school. "I'm sorry, but there isn't time," he explained, "the cursed object you have is extremely dangerous."Hand it over right away. "

"Cursed object?"

Fushiguro fished out his phone from his pocket once again and showed the others a picture of a box with a wrapped finger.

"This. You have it right?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, I found it!" Itadori replied, seemingly oblivious to the situation. He leaned on one leg, "I don't really mind giving it back, but my upperclassmen seemed to have taken a fancy to it. I'd at least like an explanation. "

Fushiguro started his whimsical explanation of the wonderful world of curses and how many people die from them. What a lovely conversation to have in a hospital.

"So before anyone dies, hand it over," Fushiguro demanded and held out his hand.

"like I said I don't care," Itadori tossed the box to me in which I catched with ease. I slid the lid open only to reveal an empty interior.

I started to shake and felt panic set in immediately.

"The fear..the fear...it's gone to my knees again," I shakily mumbled to myself. Fushiguro looked at it in more shock than fear and immediately started questioning the boy.

"Where are the contents?!" he shouted.

"Like I said! My upperclassmen have it! They said something about peeling the seal off at school tonight"

My knees started to shake even more than before, knowing what would most likely happen.

"oh mY GOD, WE'RE GONNA DIE!," I dramatically shouted and flung my hands to my eyes.

"Is that bad?"

"Not just bad... They'll die!"

﹌﹌﹌

We were off, sprinting towards the school. Well, more like me being dragged because my legs were refusing to work by themselves.

"This time, though, the cursed object is too strong! The paper is old too! It may as well be paper!"

"oh we're gonna die...I didn't even get to marry anyone..."

"Stop panicking, you're stronger than you give yourself credit for," Fushiguro tried to reassure me, but I kept mumbling.

The pressure from the school made me panic even more and make a whimpering sound.

"You stay here. Where's the club room?"

"What?! It's bad, right? I'm coming with you! It's only been a few months, but they're my friends and I can't abandon them. "

'I need to ask him to marry me...'

"Stay here!"

Again, I was being dragged along with only one person to protect me.

'It can't get any worse'

Then a loud scream rang through the whole school and my knees buckled from underneath me, but I managed to catch myself.

When we opened a door, we saw a curse. It looked like a leg with eyes all over it, and it was making slurping noises.

"You're in my way. Divine Dogs..." Fushiguro put his hands together, and two wolves appeared beside us. They started to sprint without me and left me in the dark hallway all alone.

"UWAAAAAH! JUsT MY LUCK! I'M GOING TO DIE HERE!," I grabbed my hair and started to ruffle it around aggressively. Crocodile tears were running down my face as I desperately tried to wipe them off.

"At least I haven't passed out yet." I mumbled, trying to reassure myself with positive things. That is, until glass shattered and the ground shook.

I gathered as much courage as I could and started running towards the sounds. My hand reached for the handle of my katana for safety measures.

Thankfully, I saw the Divine Dogs eating what I presumed was the cursed remains. I shakily walked to the two teens who seemed to be having a chat. Itadori was looking at the now unwrapped finger until another curse came down from the ceiling.

"Run!," The dogs, on instinct, grabbed onto the others and pushed them to the other side of the collapsing ceiling.

The sound was much louder for me, and my ears started to ring. I covered my ears and looked at the clearing dust. It revealed Fushiguro to be in the grasp of a very large curse.

He tried to summon 'Nue' but instead got launched into a wall. Then the Divine Dogs began to vanish.

They were on the roof fighting, and I shookily brought my hand to the handle again.

'I can't even do the forms properly...'

I jumped to the roof where the fight was happening and unsheathed my sword. Before I could do anything, though, Itadori kicked the curse, causing it to fall over and collapse.

"I thought I told you to run. Forget it!"

"I'd be having nightmares if I left now! Besides, I've actually got quite the curse myself. "

He dodged the incoming attack and kicked its eye. He was then whacked next to us. He had blood running down his face and everything.

"He's just a normal person yet he's still fighting'

"A curse can only be exorcised by a normal curse."

"COULDA TOLD ME SOONER"

"Uh, I told you to run away."

'So why don't I?'

"You're the only one who can carry those two to safety. Hurry up and get out of here before we all die. Someone like you with no cursed energy will only get in the way. "

"Hey, why is the curse targeting the finger?," Itadori questioned whilst getting up.

"It plans on eating it to get stronger and gain more cursed energy."

"So there IS a way to save everyone."

I looked at the pink-haired boy and saw him bringing the finger to his mouth. I widened my eyes and started sprinting towards him in an attempt to stop him.

"No! Don't! "I shouted, but it was already too late. He'd already eaten it. He stood there for a bit and punched the incoming curse with so much force it was launched into the school.

He didn't look normal anymore and had tattoos, sharp nails, and what seemed to be four eyes.

'No way... He's been reincarnated...'

I felt the panic that I'd ignored start to fall on me at the same time. I started to shake again and looked at the reincarnated king of curses.

"Ah I knew it! Light is best appreciated in the flesh!, "he made a harsh-sounding cackle and ripped off his shirt with ease.

"A cursed spirit's flesh is no fun! Where are the people?! The women?!"

He looked at the bustling city and creepily smiled, "What a wonderful age it has become! Women and children spawning like maggots!"

He put his arms out, "Marvelous! It'll be a massacre!"

His own hands then grabbed his chin, and he made a sound of confusion.

"whaddya think you're doing with my body? Give it back!"

'What? He can suppress him?' I stared wide-eyed at the curse and the teen arguing with themselves.

"How're you able to move?"

"Um... It is my body, you know?"

'He's really controlling it.' I was now on the ground and could feel my vision blurring.

'I really am weak, huh? I can't stay awake for nothing'

I heard muffled voices but couldn't make out the words. I then finally lost consciousness.

══════════════════

Epic gamer move next?

Not much reader action right now but we know things go down when thunder boy passes out.

1836 words

edited ✓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 8.5K 41
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šž๐š“๐šž๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
10K 512 16
ยปยป----ยปโ™กยซ----ยซยซ โ™ก in which the saddened girl falls for the happiest person in the world. And that person helps overcome her saddened state. โ™ก "I am...
894K 29.3K 79
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœฟ*:๏ฝฅ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ-๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜“/๐˜• ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...
3K 107 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...