Our Strange Love

De Asiansmessedmeup

Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a go... Mai multe

Their Styles
Routine
school
Their Home
Studio
Excuse Me
A Dog
Tharn!!!
Type
Meanie
Yes or No?
Sick
Okay
A Trip?
Photo
Chocolate chip cookie
What the Hell!?
Nighttime
Halloween
Halloween PT.2
Lawsuit
Appointment
Birthday Party Pt. 1
7 Years Ago...
Birthday Party Pt.2
Smile?
Bump
Sickness
Gulf's Birthday Pt. 1
Intruder
5 Years Ago...
Leave
Inside Cabin
Attempts
Village
Scared Hubby
Christmas Preparation
Christmas Day
Acquired Knowledge
Last Day
Back Home
Surprise Hubby and New Friends
Asking the Hubby
Meeting Xia Yao
Stickers
Planning
Meeting the Guards
Mew's Birthday
Revealing.....
Tantrum
Insecurities
Baby Shower and Surprises
Lies and Capture
Why?
Nursery
Fight
Solution?
Pain and Soreness
Due Date
Thanya and Thonya
Gulf's Parents
Nightmares
Growing
Acceptance
~Our Journey Begins~
My Psycho Baby
Cutie's Bad Boy
Master

Drive

3.1K 178 14
De Asiansmessedmeup

~Gulf's POV~

I'm curled up in the passenger seat while hearing the background music of Frozen.

I'm so glad I convinced my hubby to invest in a good family car. Now am I glad I let him go buy one by himself? Not really.

Have I mentioned my love really likes pretty cars?

He bought an SUV that can be custom made to fix the backseats into basically a mini living room. It has seats that curve into a half of a c shape, a small TV, a mini fridge, plenty of cup holders and a small area where you can stand. Did I mention he also asked for the seats to be able to turn into beds?

When he brought it home I was mad at first but now I'm kind of glad he did. Kids and a long road trip isn't pretty. Mew said the drive will take almost 11 hours.

I want to know where the hell he is taking us that requires a 11 hour drive. However, this is where is memory comes handy. If he didn't have perfect memory, we would need to use a GPS....which could leave a trace.

After Nala left us, Type cried for a little bit before he got sleepy and fell asleep. She left a message before we turned off our phones that said,"Take care of my baby please. I'm putting every ounce of my trust in you to care for him. Please, try and help him smile again. Tharn told me he managed to smile a bit so maybe with a little more time, he'll be able to smile again. Maybe even start talking again. Please, help my baby be himself again."

I smiled a bit at her message but I already promised myself to always care for Type. I'll do my very best to make Type the happy little bundle of energy he used to be again.

I just watched the scenery outside of my window while holding Mew's hand over his lap.

I was caught up in my thoughts I was startled when I felt something wet touch my face. I turned and saw Fraser propping his paws on the armrest and wagging his tail.

"Hey buddy, what are you doing?"

He whined and nudged my arm with his nose. He tried to jump up when I stopped him with my other hand.

"Hey hey...wait a second." I moved him before I scooted my seat back and watched as he climbed over to the front of my seat. He sat down and placed his front paws and his head on my lap.

"You really are just a big lap dog aren't you? Just don't poke my tummy."

I started rubbing his head and he just wagged his tail and licked my belly.

I laughed at the feeling.

"You giving kisses to the baby now? At least you listened when I said don't poke my belly. You got my shirt wet with your slobbers."

I ruffled his head before he huffed and closed his eyes. Mew just kissed my other hand and smiled against it.

We are at our first stop. We've been on the road for and little of an hour and I'm stretching my body a little bit. Mew already went inside to go pay for gas.

I closed my door and opened the back door and went in.

"Hey babies, we are stopping right now so let's go use the bathroom before we start driving again."

Thorn and Tharn unbuckled their seatbelts and waited for me to wake Type up. He pouted and rubbed his little eyes before yawning.

He looked around himself and remembered where he was again.

"Hey dear, we are stopping right now so we can use the bathroom before we leave again. Hold onto my hand okay?"

He nodded his head and I made sure they were all holding my hands before walking inside as well. Mew saw us and came over.

"Love, do you want to get dinner here? I don't want to have to stop somewhere and order food."

"Sure, just let me take them to the bathroom first and then we can find something in here for them to eat."

He nodded his head before saying he was going fill up the tank before parking and coming back inside.

I took all of us to the women's bathroom since I'm sure if a guy saw us enter he would complain about the bump or how feminine I look.

"Use the bathroom and if you are done before me, wash your hands and wait right here okay?"

"Yes mommy!" Tharn and Thorn used the bathroom and Type nodded his head and went off as well.

I went to another stall and tried to use the bathroom as quickly as possible so I could get out quicker.

I finished and washed my hands to wait on the kids. The first one out was Thorn so he washed his hands and stood right beside me and hugged my leg. Then it was Type but I had to lift him on the counter to reach the sink properly. Finally Tharn finished and washed his hands before I grabbed their hands again and left the bathroom.

"We are going to get food here so tell me what you want and then you can go pick out a drink."

They stared at the menu for a good minute before turning back over to me and shrugging their shoulders.

"We can't read the menu." Both my boys said.

Type nodded his head too.

I laughed and started naming off all the cooked foods they offered before they all settled on chicken nuggets, rice and to their amazement, meat skewers.

Mew came inside again and joined us so we can order our own food.

"Go with P'Mew to go pick out drinks. I'll be there in a minute."

My own food will be a minute because I'm not sure of what the baby will eat. I rubbed my little bump while looking at the menu for the third time.

Maybe I should just stick to snacks instead....but I need proper food though.

Screw it, just get fried rice and meat skewers. Please please please be nice to mommy baby! I don't need to get sick on the road. Please accept the food!

I placed my order and went to find them. At least picking a drink will be easy.

Mew is holding drinks in his arms while the boys held hands. At least they are sticking together.

"I got you your regular tea love. This is the one the baby likes right?"

Of course it is.

"Yep, if only they would drink anything else....wait."

I went back over to the coolers and grabbed 2 bottles of milk tea. Are you kidding me baby!? Of all the drinks you could want, you pick milk tea but not any of my favorite drinks!? This is my body you picky baby! Why can't you like the same things as mommy!?

"You want milk tea?"

"The baby wants milk tea. I'm just the provider for them." I grumbled.

"Can't drink any watermelon juice... coconut water.....I can't even drink coffee anymore..." I kept grumbling to myself while we went to check out.

You are lucky I love you my baby spider.

We place everything on the counter and waited for our food to be added as well.

Once we got everything, I helped the kids back into their seats and pulled out the trays to put down food from their seats. Once they were buckled in, I put their food out in front of them and gave them their drinks and chopsticks.

"When you are done, just put your containers in the box here. Do you want me to put on another movie before we start driving again?"

They all nodded their heads so I grabbed the remote and scrolled through movies before I put on the first Harry Potter movie.

That'll keep them entertained for a while.

I closed the door and opened my door to jump up back into my seat. I almost forgot Fraser was still in the front.

"Hey, don't be jealous. I have treats for you as well."

He started wagging his tail around as I fished out the bag of his treats from my purse and gave him one.

He started gnawing on it since it's a big treat so that'll keep him busy for a while.

"Do you want to eat first babe before driving or do you want to me to feed you and keep driving?"

"I'll eat quickly, I don't want to drive while eating."

I nodded my head and gave him his food, drink and chopsticks. He ate as quickly as he could before he put away everything and started the car again.

Please baby enjoy the food, I silently begged.

"Daddy, how long are we going to be in the car?" Tharn asked while yawning.

We left our city 5 hours ago so we still have another 6 hours to go. It's 8 so it's no shock they are starting to get sleepy.

Mew told me he's glad he bought himself energy drinks before we left the gas station 2 hours after he started driving.

"We still have a long way to go buddy. Why don't you lay down and go to sleep? Do daddy a favor and push the button that has a little bear sticker on it."

When Mew bought this car, he put stickers on each of the buttons so it's easy to tell them which button to push to adjust their seats. The bear button adjusts the seats to recline into a bed.

Tharn pushed it and the seat moved and he lied down as he started rubbing his eyes.

"Night night mommy and daddy..."

He yawned again before his eyes shut and his breathing evened out. Type is still up since he had a small nap earlier but Thorn is just passed out on his seat. That boy can sleep anywhere.

"Type dear, can you push the bear button on Thorn's seat?"

He nodded his head and looked at the buttons before pushing it. He found blankets from under the seats and adjusted them over both of them.

"Thank you dear."

He nodded his head and put his finger to his lips.

I smiled at him before turning back to the front and petting the soft head on my lap. Fraser is just sleeping the whole time.

I like it when I know he's dreaming. He moves his legs a little bit or he makes small noises. It's amusing.

I watched as the trees along the road flashed by me. It's quiet and peaceful here. If only it were under better circumstances...

I've been doing my best to stay up with Mew and now we only have 2 hours to go. It's midnight now and Mew is on his second energy drink.

"Baby, take a nap. I'll wake you up when we are 5 minutes away. You need to rest." He stressed.

I shook my head.

"If you have to stay up...so will I."

"Baby, please just close your eyes. I'll be fine. Lay down and rest."

I shook my head again.

"In sickness and in health you bastard. While this isn't a sickness situation it does retain to your health so shut up and drive."

"But-"

"Shhhh! You'll wake up the kids. Keep your eyes on the road. I'll be fine."

He sighed in defeat and turned his focus on the road again.

"I'll make you pay for this later."

I scoffed.

"What are you going to do? Spank me? Punish me?"

Damn, my hormones are making me snappy.

"No but that can be arranged. I was thinking more along the lines of no touching."

I snapped my head at him.

"You wouldn't dare." I narrowed my eyes at him.

When I'm pregnant, I'm very touchy and clingy. No touches will make me moody and then my body starts getting horny. Fuck hormonal changes.

"I would dare. Go. To. Sleep."

I weighed in my options before grumbling.

"You win this time Mr. Jongcheveevat. Please wake me up if you need help staying awake."

He nodded his head and kissed my hand.

"I will baby. Now sleep."

He started softly humming and before I knew it, my eyes were shutting closed and I slipped off into deep sleep...

I felt something touching my face.

"Mmmmm."

I pushed it away and turned my head.

"B-"

"Ba-"

"Bab-"

"Baby."

Hmmm?

"Wake up my love."

Mew is slightly shaking my arm while keeping his eyes on the road.

I looked around and saw a dirt road and a thick forest. But on Mew's side was a huge view off the side of a mountain.

"Are we on a mountain?"

"Yes. It'll be harder to track us down in low populated areas. Also the mountains don't really receive or send out the strongest signals. If that person would try to track us down, they would need hell of advanced technology."

Before long I saw a beautiful cabin come into view a little ways away.

"Will we even be able to get inside?"

"Yes, I bought this place a couple months back. I figured at some point we would need a place to get away and relax but we would take a plane instead. Car is harder to track than a plane when traveling for 11 hours."

Wow....it's so pretty.

Mew parked the car and shut off the engine. I opened my door and Fraser jumped out to stretch and shake his body.

He immediately started sniffing around and walking off to probably go use the bathroom.

We stopped only one more time before we came here.

"Go unlock the door please love."

He handed me a pair of keys before he opened the backseat door. I went over to the door and unlocked it and pushed it open. It's so beautiful.

***I'll probably post inside pics tomorrow***

I went back outside to help Mew get the kids and grab the bags.

"Just take the luggages please. I don't want you to carry anything heavy." He was carrying one kid at a time inside.

I sighed and nodded my head. No carrying heavy bags.

I opened the trunk and pulled out the 2 rolling luggages and rolled them inside the living room. Mew had already taken 2 kids up and about to get the last one.

"I'll get the last of the bags okay baby. You go up and start getting ready to sleep."

"But-"

"Shhhh. Please go upstairs. You need to rest."

"So do you!"

"And I'm fine. How about you take their luggages and I'll grab the rest."

"Fine!"

I marched outside and went to the back and grabbed their little luggages. I went back inside and placed them down before digging through my own luggage to get a pair of pajamas.

Mew locked the car and locked the front door before dropping off the rest of the bags. He went through his own luggage as well before giving me his clothes and picking me up bridal style.

"You are a stubborn man."

"And you love me."

I kissed his cheek and giggled.

"That I do."

He took us to a room and set me down before taking off my clothes and helping me out on my pajamas. He put on his own and then pushed me on my back to lay me down.

"Now sleep my love."

I curled against his body and laid my head on his chest. I started to snuggled into his chest before I felt my eyes shut once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.1K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
197K 11.3K 51
Gulf has been raised from a young age by his parents to be a cold blooded killer. Trained since the age of 4 to be skilled in shooting almost every t...
122K 5.6K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...