Tied Together By Love ✓

By IamMeteorKnight

[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was... More

· i n t r o d u c t i o n ·
· c h a r a c t e r s ·
1| From The Beginning
2| New CEO
3| Wedding
4| Yes or Yes
5| Should I Marry Him
6| Before The D-Day
7| Our Seven Vows
8| Mission Irritate Her
9| You're Dead
10| Jealous Much
11| We're Young
12| Not Just A Mere Crush
13| She likes Mr Doctor
14| Is he the ONE
15| The Ruler
16| Accusations
17| Prank backfires too I
18| Prank backfires too II
19| Natasha in hospital
20| Your taste, my Cake
21| First kiss
22| Mr Shy is scared
23| Trending Pregnancy news
24| Red Is For The Deal
25| I don't Care about Him
26| The Culprit
27| 30 days of her Leave
28| Him being sorry
29| Drunken Beauties
30| Seduction
31| Accident
32| Voldemort of mom's life
33| Flirting and Jealousy
34| I love you, Idiot
35| Fasting
36| Closer
37| Shrey's Wedding
38| Knowing each other
39| Loving You
40| The Man Dadi loves
41| Stay away
42| Barging through the window
43| Wedding bells, again
44| Will you be my Girlfriend
45| Honeymooning
46| His Birthday
Really??
47| They're married
48| Business Party
49| Strict Rules
50| Life of 3 weeks
51| Anger and Mood Swings
52| Cravings
53| Mehndi
54| Dhruv Weds Natasha
55| Together
QnA
Epilogue
#2 Natasha and Dhruv's story
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Three
Need Your Suggestion

Bonus Chapter Two

17.6K 825 194
By IamMeteorKnight

For those who thought it to be a tragic ending, no it's not going to be like that.
I personally hate sad endings.

Btw, I forgot to ask about the cover.
How is it?

A quick question : What was your weight when you were born? (No pun intended)
Because, I've never met someone who weighed more than me as a newborn.
I weighed 4kg and I've heard how much problem my mother had carrying me.

Go on and enjoy.

Don't forget to do inline comments.
❤️❤️

– D I V Y A –

Pacing inside our room, I gazed my surroundings and sighed. Bunch of idiots!

I thought that Ayaan would've changed a little, but he's still the same. Childish!

Eight months ago when I gave birth to the triplets, I was unconscious for three days straight, as everyone told me. But the most surprising thing was what mom told me.

As per what she said, Ayaan was crying all the time when I was not in my senses. But, when I asked him, he always denied it saying that men never cry. His so-called male ego!

His grown beard and dark circles were a big fat proof of his lie!

As for our newborns, Natasha was the one who took their responsibility. That's the reason she's always more than a friend to me.

Walking towards the bathroom, I opened the door and mentally banged my head on wall after watching the scene going inside.

Armaan, our eldest son was clinging on Ayaan's side, who was standing near the toilet for God knows what reason.

Ehaan, the second in line, was sitting in the washbasin filled with water and was enjoying splashing water.

And Nirvaan, our youngest child was busy sleeping in his empty bathtub. He's always lazy.

But wait a minute!

What are they doing here?

Shouldn't they have been in the room, sleeping or playing?

I gave the duty of handling them to Ayaan, who in turn was busy with them in some another world!

He just turned thirty-two three months ago, but is still a child!

"Ayaan?"

"Hmm?"

"What's going on here? I was busy with Aanya and told you to look upon them. But here you're in the bathroom!" I yelled and walked towards Ehaan. I pulled him out of the sink while he made a grumpy face, because he loves water and I was being the villian between them. "Who told you to make him sit here, inside the sink? What if he catches cold?"

"Just chill. It's summer and he isn't going to catch cold. Besides, he love water."

"What's going on with Armaan?"

"I'm teaching him how to pee properly."

"What?"

"Hmm... They're growing and they need to learn how to do it while standing. They just can't wet their clothes all the time." He said and I looked towards them. Armaan was standing in air, with Ayaan carrying all his weight from back.

My poor child!

Making Ehaan sit back in the sink, I walked to Nirvaan and picked him up. Walking out, I made him lie on the bed and bordered it with cushions.

Pacing back to bathroom, I changed Ehaan's wet clothes and kept him on the bed. I switched the TV on to divert his attention from any mischief.

"Ayaan! Give him to me." I walked to Armaan who was readily coming to me. Making him bath, I made him wear his clothes and kept him too on the bed.

As I was about to turn back, I felt two arms slithering around me. He settled his chin near my neck and whispered my name in my ears.

"Ayaan, let me go. It's time for Aanya's school."

"But-"

"Go and drop her. We can discuss these things afterwards."

"Was that a green signal?"

"Go..." I said and pushed him out of the room. Hearing the kids giggling, I turned back and walked towards them. "My goodness! Why don't you both rest a little? Your youngest sibling is making good use of his time." I told both of them and they laughed more whereas Nirvaan was still asleep in his wonderland.

Seeing Armaan's hand coming towards me, I immediately forwarded my finger to him and he got a hold of it. I kissed his cheek as a sign of his victory and he gave me his toothless smile.

He's just too adorable.

But..... Someone was burning with jealousy!

All this time, Ehaan was angry. But when he saw me looking at him, his face immediately changed into a crying one. He started crying loudly but there was no sign of tears on his face.

Dramebaaz!

(Drama queen!)

His cries grew more and more, which woke Nirvaan from his dream, who too joined his brother in crying. "What's the matter Divya? Why are they crying?" Mom asked, entering inside.

"Mom! See this grandson of yours. He's such a great actor!" I complained and she laughed while picking him up.

"Why do I think that he took his great-grandmother's traits?"

Mom and dadi are still not on good terms!

As I picked Nirvaan in my arms, Armaan was already ready to shed tears. Why are they all so jealous of each other?

I carried Nirvaan and Armaan on my either sides whereas Ehaan was mumbling something in his language to his dadi.

Playing with the kids, I fed them until they slept off. As I was about to go to take a shower, I heard some sound coming from near the door. Turning my gaze towards that direction, I saw Ayaan closing the door.

"Ayaan, what are you doing?" I asked while he was busy picking the children up and keeping them in the crib.

"Just creating some space." He winked and walked towards me.

"What are you-"

Placing his lips on mine, he picked me off the floor and walked towards the bed. As I felt my back touching the mattress, I widened my eyes.

"Ayaan, mom and dad are out!"

"They won't disturb us. They too know what privacy is." He said while kissing my jaw-line.

"What about kids? What if they wake up?"

"They won't. Atleast Nirvaan won't wake up."

"But Ayaan-"

"Aren't you ready?" He asked with a frown forming over his forehead.

Even though it's been eight months after my surgery, we couldn't get intimate. Sixteen long months to celibacy!

And just a few weeks after my operation, when I was worrying about my figure, he opened up to my about the issue.

After giving birth to Aanya, it wasn't difficult for me to get back into my shape in a few days. But when I had the triplets inside me, I was like three times a pregnant woman is!

I and Natasha accompanied each other throughout our pregnancy. When I looked at our tummies, my five month old belly was obviously bigger than her seven month old!

No wonder Aanya called me a whale...

Once when Ayaan was trying to get into the heat of moment, I harshly stopped him, just because of my insecurities. And what he told me was something I never thought of.

At first I thought that he was just trying to distract my mind. But when I looked deeply into his words, it meant more than that.

"Ayaan, just leave it!" I shouted while pushing him back.

"Divya, what's the matter? If you don't want to go ahead, we'll just stop. We can continue it later." He calmly said while caressing my cheeks.

"I don't want to do anything. Not today, not any other day. Why don't you understand?"

"What's going on your mind? Just share it with me."

"I don't want to. Why aren't you understanding? I'm not good enough for you."

"What? Where does this good enough thing comes from?"

"I don't know. But you don't need to force yourself just because of my sake."

"Why do you think I would force myself?"

"Because I am not the same old Divya whom you loved."

"Look here. Just look at me." He raised my chin and looked straight into my eyes. "Why do you think you've changed?"

"I look like a whale."

"Then I'm Mr Whale." He said and I looked at him with disbelief. How can he just shift from something serious to funny?

"I'm not joking."

"I too am not joking. Aanya is just four. Do you think you need to take her words to your heart?" He asked and I sighed, closing my eyes.

"But that's the truth, right? Am I not too fat?"

"Fat or not, you're the same Divya for me, whom I love. Everytime I see these stretch marks on your body, I can't help but feel contented and proud that you're the mother of my children. Our children. And don't you remember why I fell in love with you? It was just because of you and your nature. It was never your body Divya!"

"But every thing goes hand in hand."

"That's what I'm saying. And you can't stop what's coming to you. You need to learn to love it. I love this change and I love you. Just don't ignore me like this. I am nothing without you." He said and I nodded, resting my forehead against his'.

Was I worrying for nothing?

When I have a life partner like him, what could ever go wrong?

Sometimes I do think that before being my spouse, he's my best friend. With whom I could share everything I want!

"Divya....." He called me and I wasn't able to say anything. Seeing him going away, I pulled him towards me. "What-"

"Listen to me." I whispered and he closed his eyes, shaking his head in acceptance. "Yesterday, I went to meet my gynec."

"How come I wasn't informed?"

"You were busy in your meetings. Besides, it was important and couldn't be delayed."

"But-"

"Mom accompanied me. Happy?"

"Hmm."

"So, she told me that I'm alright now. All the areas have been healed. And we-"

"Really?" He asked and I hummed. Hugging me tightly, he lingered his lips over my forehead. "You know, I've been dying to make love to you. I really need to be inside-"

Before he could speak further, I pulled him by his collar and pressed my lips on his. I knew he was never going to stop his chatterbox, so me taking the first step was the only possible option left.

Seeing the urgency in kiss, I pulled back to breathe some air whereas he shifted down, kissing all the erogenous zones on my neck.

Not able to control the sensations built in my body, I gripped his t-shirt tightly while he peppered wet kisses through my jaw, reaching my heaving chest.

Just when he was about to pull the strap of my shirt down, we heard a cry. He groaned and pulled back while I could do nothing but laugh. We walked towards their crib and saw Nirvaan crying with all his power.

It's really difficult to make them sleep in daytime, except for Nirvaan, ofcourse. He could sleep anytime and anywhere.

Whereas the other two can just close their eyes at night. And by chance they slept in the day, they don't let us complete our sleep cycle at night!

"He's such an attention seeker." Ayaan said while picking him up.

"He is. Afterall he's your son too. Genes do matter."

"What's the matter with him?" Ayaan mumbled while rocking Nirvaan in his arms. "Is he asleep?" He asked and I gave a thumbs up. He kept him back in the crib and sighed.

At this moment, I could truly say that he has nailed parenting.

And sometimes, even better than me.

"So..."

"So?" I asked and he narrowed his eyes. Picking me off the floor, he walked towards the bed and threw me over it. "Ayaan... Slowly."

"I am trying." He said before joining his lips with mine, kissing me all over again, continuing what was left a few minutes back.

××

"Happy birthday Atharv." I pulled his cheeks while he gave a four-toothed smile. He's just too adorable! Seeing the cute tactics of my nephew, sometimes I think to keep him with us.

But then, handling four kids is already a big task. I can't add one more to the gang.

"Divya, don't think of him as cute. It's just his plan to get everything he wants. Everyone has spoiled him a lot." Natasha warned me and Atharv narrowed his eyes at her.

Even though he's just one, he has great knowledge and skills of understanding what others say. Maybe because he's Dhruv's son!

"Stop complaining about my grandson. No-one can speak a word against him." Mumma faked scolding Natasha and Atharva laughed.

"Mumma! I'm his mother." Natasha whined.

"But he's my grandson. And I can't stand a bad word about him." Mumma said and Atharv laughed more.

"Just stop eating my son's head. Let me carry him." Dhruv said and Atharv was delighted to see him. He opened his arms wide to go to his father who was glad to do so.

"Where are the triplets and Aanya?"

"With their dad, I guess so. And as for Aanya, she could only be near food." I said and looked around the room to find Ayaan and kids.

Armaan and Nirvaan were sleeping on either side of Ayaan's shoulders, with drool coming out of their mouth.

Whereas, Ehaan was with Shrey, Diya and their twins who were busy entertaining him.

Natasha is pretty lucky in this matter. Atleast her son is not a drama-queen who needs everyone's attention all the time.

I walked towards Ayaan and took Nirvaan from him. "They're going too heavy."

"Are you calling my kids fat?" I glared and he shook his head in negative.

"Healthy. Heavy as in healthy. It's good, right?" He said and I nodded. "By the way, you look way too sexy tonight. Can we go back early?" He whispered and I elbowed him in stomach. "It hurts, my woman."

"Shut up. It's Atharv's birthday."

"Hmm... Atharv is such a calm child. He never disturbs his parents. But our children are quite opposite to him. It's like they can't handle seeing us together."

"What's wrong in that? They're just children and they are like that. Not like someone who's a father of four but still acts like a five-year-old child."

"A five-year-old can't bring four lives in this world." He teased and I glared, "A child doesn't have a wife. But a man has. A man can have sex, but a child can't-"

"Shut up! Nirvaan and Armaan are here. Do you want them to hear this shit?"

"This isn't some shit. They should be grateful to us. If we hadn't done the deed on right time, we would've been having different set of children, not them. Also, if we never did it, they wouldn't have appeared in this world."

"You have no filter." I said while looking at him in disbelief. "Some people can't change."

"If it's you, I don't wanna change. And, a flirty Ayaan is ofcourse better than the one who teased you in school."

"It was not just teasing, you bullied me. You made my teenage a hell."

"Being in hell with a hot and handsome man is not bad, right?" He said and I couldn't speak anything. "Infact it's amazing. Back to the main topic, should we go back early? The party is almost over."

"No. I'm not going to leave my only nephew's birthday party because of your horniness." I said and he gave me a challenging face.

"Divya!" I heard mumma calling me. She's a life saver!

"Coming." I shouted and went to her while carrying Nirvaan with me, leaving a jealous man alone.

××

"Mom, do you want some tea?" I asked and she shook her head in negative.

The birthday party of Atharv turning one made everyone tired. If not for the premature delivery Natasha had, Atharv would've had been ten months old by now.

As everyone was already tired, we retired back to our rooms. Entering the room, I saw all four kids sleeping together, just as we left them few minutes back.

"Go and use the bathroom. I need to use it too." Ayaan said. Going inside, I changed my clothes and walked out, only to see Aanya and Nirvaan sleeping on the bed. Where were Armaan and Ehaan?

I turned my head to right and saw Ayaan carrying both the kids on either of his sides.

"Ayaan, let me carry Armaan." I said and he nodded. "Ayaan! Just give him to me."

"Would you mind if I ask you something?" He asked, still holding both the kids, who were busy playing with their dad's hairs.

"What do you want to ask? Go ahead."

"Which one is Armaan? The one on my left, or my right, or the one on the bed."

"Wait a minute! You still can't differentiate among them." I asked and he sighed. "Ayaan! They're not only my but your kids too."

"I know. But they're just way too identical."

"It's just their face which is identical. Rest, all their habits are different." I said and took Armaan from him. "He is Armaan. The one you're holding now is Ehaan, our second son. And the one sleeping on the bed is Nirvaan. Alright?"

"Hmm..... Just look at him." He called and I looked towards the father-son duo. Ehaan's lips were stuck to Ayaan's chest like a magnet, as if he was breastfeeding him. As far as I knew, he wasn't hungry. Maybe, it was just his instinct to feel the parental warmth.

Seeing them like that, I couldn't help but smile. They were looking too adorable!

I walked towards the bed and checked if Aanya and Nirvaan were in deep sleep. Getting a positive answer, I sighed. Thank God! Atleast they are asleep.

As both the kids were asleep, we kept them on the bed. I took the bed and slept beside them while Ayaan went to use the bathroom. I closed my eyes, having assurity of all my kids being safe.

Hearing some strange sounds, I opened my eyes and saw Ayaan standing near the bed, thinking about something.

"What's the matter?"

"Where will I sleep?" He asked and I checked the amount of space left on the bed. Although our bed was way too large, but accommodating six at a time was something out of its league.

It has happened before too, but then, our kids were too tiny to get some space of their own. Now, they're eight months old. Plus, they throw their legs here and there while sleeping.

"Just lie on the left end. I'll manage the rest." As he lied there, I shifted kids a little towards my side, creating some space for him.

"Fine?" I asked and he hummed. Taking my hand in his hold, he tangled his fingers with mine and closed his eyes.

It was a good way; to hold hands and to make our kids feel safe at the same time!

"Divya?"

"Hmm..."

"A goodnight kiss?" He asked and I opened my eyes. Can this man ever change?

"No, sleep."

"Divya..."

"Ayaan..." I whined in the same tone as his and closed my eyes. It was a really tiring day and I could think of nothing but sleep.

I don't know how, but he leaned towards me and kissed my forehead. I looked towards the kids and saw them sleeping. Ofcourse, they're too short compared to us, so their legs were alright when Ayaan crawled to my side.

"What are you doing?" I whispered in my lowest voice, not to wake kids up.

"Let's make some personal moment for ourselves." He said and kept his hand on the hem of my shirt. Before he could pull it up, I slapped his hand. "Ouch!"

"You're insatiable! We just did it few hours ago."

"It was yesterday. In your words, more than twenty four hours. And, how do you think I could keep my hands of you when I haven't touched you for sixteen months straight?"

"You haven't touched me?"

"I mean, I touched you but we didn't really do anything. You really need to compensate me for these sixteen months."

"Compensate? If you don't remember, I went through the same."

"Then let's go through it together." He winked and I narrowed my eyes at him with disbelief. This man really can't think about anything else in bedroom!

Keeping his lips on mine, he moved them slowly while his hands pulled my shirt up. My fingers immediately went into his locks, caressing them. As the kiss grew more intense, he pulled back and placed his forehead against mine.

"You know, when you were on the bed for three days after the delivery, I thought that I almost lost you. But you knew how much we needed you. Thank you for not leaving me and kids alone. I can't even imagine this life without you."

As I felt something wet touching my cheeks, I opened my eyes and saw tears cascading his eyes. Did that incident really affect him so much?

"Ayaan. From when did Mr Egg started talking this seriously?" I said and he chuckled. "It's past. Don't think about it. I'm here, right? Let's stop shedding tears now." I said and he nodded.

"Then, let's move ahead." He smiled while moving towards my neck.

"Ayaan..." I called him but don't know why it came out as a moan. "Ayaan!"

"Hmm."

"Ayaan, I'm tired."

"Huh? What?" He pulled back and asked.

"I'm tired. Let's stop here."

"But-"

"We can continue this tomorrow, promise." I said and he nodded after thinking for eternity, as if it's a billion dollar project.

"Then tomorrow it is. Don't step back."

"I won't. I never lie. Now go and sleep. I need some good sleep too." I said and he went away, not before pecking my lips.

Can someone even say that this man is thirty-two? His actions are like a hormonal teenager!

"Good night."

"Good night." He said and tangled his fingers with mine again before falling into slumber.

Although I was tired, sleep was way far away from me. Even Ayaan was asleep, but the case with me was different.

I turned my head towards them and saw everyone sleeping peacefully. Nirvaan was lying over Ayaan's chest and his drool was all over his t-shirt. Armaan was sleeping just beside Ayaan, crawling his tiny hand over his dad's chest. Whereas Ehaan was snuggling close to his dad's arm, as if it was his lifeline.

All our sons love their dad!

My gaze went towards Aanya, who was mumbling mumma in sleep. Moving close to me while sleeping, she snaked her arm around me and hugged me tightly. As I rubbed her back, I saw her smiling. Why is our daughter so cute?

Now, how could I not sleep peacefully after seeing them safe and comfortable?

I smiled and eventually fell into sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day!

*****

TIED TOGETHER BY LOVE 💍

Do shower your love on these stories too :

1. Yours, With Love— Rishabh and Shruti's story.
In which, she marries her childhood crush!

2. Pursuing My Love— Dhruv and Natasha's detailed story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 126K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
1.7M 88.6K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
3.8M 134K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...