The Mafia Couple

Per hyerinunnie

This is a story in which Taehyung lived with his dog and works at a coffee shop. He ran away from his mother... Més

INTRODUCTION
Excuse You!?
Hi Taehyung
Welcome Tae
Hell
Shhh..
Carefull
Morning
Cute
lemme tell u
show what i learned
breakfast
shopping
a drunk mess
i love u too
boyfriends
mafia work time
busy day
jelly tae
love making -M-
quality time in office
promise me
broken
hearts shattered...
his pain my pain
cause of his sadness
Danger
save me
show me hyungs
the revenge
sweet morning
the closet
taekook never not
The date
sulky
tae's training
tae's patients
office
clubbing
naughty
stolen?
bed sheet
yelled
im sorry
childhood bff
flirty?
following?
ice cream
Devil taetae
Untamed night
Untamed night 2
Got
Y-you..
mistake
not here
walked in
The finale?
Mafia Couple
It never ends
Looking for who?
So show me
Ride to hell
Changes
Unholy office
👋🐻
Lollipop
Trouble boy
Wild Bachelor's Party
💌

Upset taetae

4.4K 156 94
Per hyerinunnie

Babe...jungkook tries to speak but taehyung immediately faces him with an angry look..he grabs the collar of jungkook's shirt pulling him strong towards him like a man would..

You don't talk here Jeon Jungkook understand. Tae mumbles lowly but loud enough for the mafia leader to hear.. eyebrows still meeting each other..

Jungkook was stunned for some moment he doesn't move but he still looks at taehyung who was still holding his collar hard while frowning at him hard too. He smirks at the attitude..

This type of tae is something you don't see everyday...jungkook likes this scary version of his tae...he definitely does

Jungkook backs up from tae holding his both hands mid up showing he was surrendering..a mafia leader surrenders to taehyung..Kim Taehyung only..

Yes mr.jeon taehyung...jungkook mumbles for himself..smirking secretly

Tae faced the girl again..she was still looking at jungkook with lust in her eyes which made the mafia even mad..he hates it when girls go around jungkook and flirt with him..he hates it..

I don't really care who you are.Um now can u move out the way? Im having a conversation with that hottie..she says bitting her lips as he looks at the mafia leader who frowns as well..

On the other hand tae raises an eyebrow at her. He's blood was RISING. He takes a good inhale and exhale then lowers his head for some moments..jungkook looks at tae in worry he thinks tae was crying..he immediately walks towards him to hold his hand and check him but the mafia then raises his head..

He takes his mask off..dropping it on the ground..

The mafia then smirks walking towards this woman..while jungkook stop his tracks he smirks too watching the drama..

Tae takes a step towards the woman who steps back he continuously walk until he was close enough with the woman..

SLAP

A strong and harsh slap falls on the girls cheek so strong that the impact made her fall into the ground and the slap leaves a bright shade of red mark in her face. She hiss loudly from the pain.

Bitch!?! She yells loudly to tae who smiles satisfied..tae kneels in front of her smiling...yeah..you..

Is that your name? Thats rude you know.. i properly told you my name but you didn't tell yours..

You think thats fucking rude!!? You motherfucker just slap me!! How dare you bitch! Do you not know who i am?!! The girl yells in rage as she stands up immediately still caressing his cheeks

Tae smiles playfully..i actually don't and I won't waste my time for it but you know..it should be you knowing me..

What the fuck are you talking about!? Your gonna pay for this!!! You idiot!!! Ugh!!!!! The girl yelled so annoyed tae just smirks.

Why would i pay? I haven't done anything wrong...its actually you..your the one who needs to pay me because you know its a crime to touch or even look in something or someone that isn't yours..you touched , looked and even flirt that someone i claim as mine and i fucking hate..tsk.. you should be ashamed of yourself. You disgusting woman..

How dare you!! The woman shouts quickly raising his hand to slap tae but the mafia stoped her..he held her wrist very tight pulling her close to him as he twist her whole arms making the woman growl in pain..

Don't go to near me babe...plastic melts..tae says smirking looking at her it seems like the woman had so many plastic surgeries in almost every part of her body and face judging from her appearance.

Bitch! Let me go!!!!!ahh! It hurts you fucker! The woman shouts in pain tae cared less he goes near her side whispering beside her ears..

You think that hurts?..oh baby this is nothing...others has experienced more painful than this..painful than you can imagine..i have done beyond brutal than this so shut the fuck up if you don't to be the next dead bitch on my list ...the mafia says twisting her arms more making the woman howl in pain louder than before but lowers her voice down as the mafia glares at her very hard..

W-what the hell do you mean by d-dead list...she asks still hissing from pain now starting to grow scared as tae smirked.

Darling..Don't you recognize me? The mafia says as the woman looks at taehyung better.. she keeps looking at him..than it hits her..his face..his name...jeon taehyung. She very well knows the mafia couple..they were famous everywhere and well known for being the scariest mafia to exist...

She gulps so hard scared for her whole life..so it means the man she was trying to hit on was..Jeon Jungkook himself..leader of the biggest mafia and his lover..Kim Taehyung now is Jeon Taehyung.

Cat got your tongue? Tae raises an eyebrow

U-um maybe w-we can talk about things..please forgive me i didn't know..please lets talk about this.. The woman pleads so scared tae just continue to smirk he goes near her ears to whisper again..

Where's that atidute gone hmm? I like it when a bitch like you pisses me off it gives me more inspiration on how i torture someone so slutty like you.

Tae gives her a angry look he was done smirking he's actually so angry on people mostly girls who flirt with jungkook. He. Doesn't. Like. It. One. Bit.

I-im s-sorry..i thought he was single..i tried to hit it off with him bec-...she tries to continue but tae just twist her arms more making the girl cry in pain he lowers her voice down scared by the look the mafia was giving him.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Tae tightens his grip..he was minding his own fucking business then you suddenly come out from now where touch him and flirt with him! You even have the guts to make him come with you and think the two of you would fuck. Fucking whore! Listen here bitch. Im gonna make it clear for you.

Don't you fucking dare ever again try to come closer to him. He points at jungkook.. cause he is my man. My man. He belongs to kim taehyung. Only mine. Im letting you go this once but believe if i ever see you flirting with jungkook again or even just looking at him i will end you. Don't test me. Do you understand?  Tae says lowly

The woman tremble that he can't say a word..tae raises an eyebrow not amused cause she wasn't responding. He grabs her very tight in result the girl yelp in pain crying..

Do you understand.

The mafia says one more sternly twisting her arm more than ever at this point the girl was already crying silently because of the pain.

"Y-yes..!"

Tae looks at the girl in disgust and anger one last time before he lets go of her harshly making the girl fall in the ground crying again her arm was paining so much.

Taehyung takes no seconds thoughts leaving the place immediately so  annoyed but a soft pair of hands held him back.

"Babe.." jungkook tries to speak but tae immediately looks back at him looking pretty much still annoyed.

Shut it. Go back to your slut help her and if you want fuck her as well i don't care. Saying that he leaves the mafia leader alone who sighs shaking his head..

He was about to go after her but the lady's voice stoped his track.

Sir!! Jamsi manyo! You forgot the earrings! The lady said holding a expensive bag showing it to jungkook who immediately went to grab it and saying his thankyou.

He was about to go out completely but he again turn his back to see the girl still on the floor hissing from the pain. He comes closer to her.

The mafia leader kneels on her level grabbing his gun pointing it to the girl but not so obvious so people won't see..

"Don't tell anyone about us understand? You will keep your mouth shut if you don't want to be in the next news..'a girl found dead inside her home' ." Saying that the mafia leader takes back his gun than stands up giving the girl a disgust look before he finally leaves the store.

The girl was trembling scared. She cries silently but violently.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's the last thing. We're not buying anymore. You beyond murdered my card already..yoongi says holding tons of bags that belongs to his boyfriend jimin.

Oh come on you love so shut up. Jimin says to yoongi as he steals a kiss from his cute pale boyfriend who groans annoyed but smiles anyways.

Your really using my love for you to blackmail me..yoongi shakes his head..his poor card..

Jimin smiles sheepishly

I know right im genius..

Yoongi looks at him..

No your stupid. Yoongi says blunty only for jimin to pout sadly..

"But i love you..." yoongi says showing his gummy smile to jimin who smiles back.

Both hugs..i love you too you..very much..so much..

*cough cough*

Yeah I'm totally fine here! Im not suffocating from all the love i smell in this air! Yeah continue! Don't be shy! i'll just stand still here like the single person i am. Hobi says rolling his eyes at the couple who giggled.

Hi hyung..are you done shopping? Where's jin hyung? Jimin ask hugging hobi

Yeah..he's with namjoon..they just went to buy water somewhere but they said they'll be  back soon. Hobi replies

Well that's good i'll call taebear that were here he went off to find jungkook..jimin says grabbing his phone he was about to call tae but tae was there already walking towards them with a furrowed eyebrows..

Taebear hey! I was bout to te- wait why do you look angry? Jimin ask

Yeah..whats wrong taetae?hobi ask as well yoongi was curious too tae just sighs.

I'm sorry hyungs I don't wanna talk about it right now..but what i can tell you is im upset with that..with that jungkook..tae frowns while pouting he just buries his head in jimin's chest to lessen his stress while jimin rubs his back smiling a little..

Jin and namjoon soon came walking towards them with a smile.

Ok were here let g- what happened to taetae? Jin ask jimin signs him not to ask further jin nods..

Um so should we go now we still have places left to visit..namjoon says all of them nods with a smile walking to the exit of the mall..

Wait where jungkook? Hobi ask all of them shrug their shoulders.

Hyungs! Hold up! Jungkook says panting he seems he ran to catch them..

Where were you? Jin ask to jungkook who was still panting

I..i went to the bathroom. Jungkook replies his eyes focused on tae who was pouting..

Jiminie lets go. Tae says grabbing jimin dragging him while yoongi and hobi followed..

I know tae is upset with you kookie..whats the matter? Did you two fight? Jin ask jungkook shakes his head negative.

No.. he is upset because he saw a girl flirting with me a while ago but hyung i didn't do anything wrong..I told that girl to get lost..why is he mad at me..jungkook said not understanding taehyung while jin puts his hand rest it on jungkook's shoulder.

"Jungkook..its normal for your lover to be mad at you when their jealous.. even you didn't to anything wrong. The reason why taehyung is sad annoyed and angry is he thinks people will take you away from him. Thats why he's jealous cause he scared that you'll be taken away by those girls who flirt with u. He's angry and upset because he loves you. He loves you alot kook that he is upset with you cause he feels like your not making it clear enough to that girl that you have him already..."

But i told that girl to get lost.. jungkook mumbles..

"Maybe tae expect you to tell more than that. He maybe wants you to tell that girl that you belong to someone else already..he wants you to tell his name to that girl. Tell her you belong to Kim Taehyung. Him only. That maybe the reason why he's a little  upset with you jungkook.."

Jungkook lowers his head down ashamed..

He knows i love him a lot hyung..i love him more than anyone or anything in this world why would he worry about loosing me..

Jin looks at Jungkook

I'm sure he does..but jungkook he's only a human..He isn't sure that no one will take you away jungkook. No one can predict the future. Everything happens suddenly...
When you see something painful you just stop thinking and immediately loose your mind just like being jealous..you. You for example you always get jealous to right?

Jungkook nods his head.

Then im sure you understand why tae is angry at you now...jin says

I know hyung but what do i do..

Jin smiles patting kook's hair...

You know what to do already jungkook because you know tae...you have all the knowledge you need so go and make it up to him ok? Jin smiles

Jungkook nods smiling back.

Thankyou so much hyung..i wish you were my parent.. you make me such a responsible kind hearted kid. I never told you before but i'm so grateful for you and i love hyung. It feels nice to have someone like you im their life... jungkook smiles wide tearing up

"Your my child Jungkook. You all are. I'm your parent and i love you beyond. I'll always be here with you. Ok? Now lets go stop this drama right here we still have to visit more places and you still have to make it up to taetae hmm."

Jungkook nods

Lets go...

Author's note

The story is continuing😊
I tried my best to update so soon so here it is im hoping its not that bad.
Byebye💜

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
238K 6.8K 30
This story is about Taehyung a senior in high school, gets soled to the best mafia lead in the world by his dad. When they got married it all seemed...
525K 20.9K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
910K 31K 39
Taehyung is a normal boy, after school he works in a local restaurant. One day he has a feeling that someone is watching him.... His life completely...