Oneshots | Pro-Hero AU | 1727...

By MayDayVoice

This is a collection of oneshots relating to the BNHA / MHA universe **Follow MayDayVoice on YouTube for a mo... More

Lifeline
Cafuné
Cafuné - 2nd Edition
Curing Headaches - 2nd Edition
Curing Headaches - 3rd Edition
Curing Headaches - 4th Edition
Curing Headaches - 5th Edition
Mother's Day
When You Walk In On Him - 1st Edition
When You Walk In On Him - 2nd Edition
Haunted House Escapades
Unwanted Attention feat. Minoru Mineta
Night Terrors & Fever Dreams
A Bag of Coal | Tetsutetsu x Traveller
Wake Up Call | Iida x Traveller
The Bad Ending
What If... ? | Nobody's Perfect | ProHero!Dabi x Traveller

Curing Headaches

847 17 0
By MayDayVoice

Katsuki Bakugou | Change of Plans

Your hand reached out from underneath your sheets, sheltering you from the residual sunlight that beamed into your bedroom, and also burned your eyes. Eventually, your fingers reached out for the phone by your bedside, grabbing it and pulling it under the sheets with you before you answered with a groan, ceasing the incessant tone you've given as your ringtone not only less than a week ago.

"Hello?"

There was a silence on the other line, just static with the sound of light traffic. You tried to think quickly who this was, but your brain felt like it was about to split into two.

"What the hell is wrong?" Spoke a familiar irate tone, causing the back of your head to strain from the ting of the phone.

"Oh, sorry," you apologized, the realization dawning on you while you dug your head into your pillow. "I forgot about today. I can be up in half an hour-"

"Stay where you are dumbass," interrupted Bakugou. "I'm coming to you."

"No you don't-"

"Shut up!"

You winced in pain while you pulled your ear away from the phone. All of your energy was spent on keeping yourself conscious, but the throb in your head didn't cease.

"Sorry, look, I'll come to you. Don't go flying around," ordered Bakugou, able to hear his voice mere inches away from your phone.

"Okay."

You laid in bed, eyes shut while the sheets were pulled from your face. You didn't realize the phone was still next to you before you fell back into slumber.

Door opens and closes

You woke again still with a full throb in your head, attempting to find some comfort in your bed. You couldn't tell how long you had been lying there, or how much time had passed since the phone call. You tossed a little until something sank on the side of your bed, peeking out of the sheets to spot Bakugou sitting by your side.

"Here," he spoke, handing you a small bowl of soup. You smelt the enticing aroma while you gingerly pushed yourself up on your bed, hugging the bowl that was cooled moments ago before you slowly sipped it. It wasn't long until Bakugou had a glass of water and some aspirin in hand, allowing you to place the bowl on your bedside table to take them.

"You should've texted me," he reprimanded quietly, his gruff voice sounding harsher than he would have liked.

"Sorry, I couldn't even get out of bed," you admitted, returning back to the bowl of soup. The warmth filled you to the brim, indulging in Bakugou's cooking even though it was broth.

"And you really need to fill your fridge," he continued. "Feel lucky that I stopped by the convenience store on the way."

You turned to Bakugou through heavy eyelids, staring at his face, his eyes looking away from you. In these instances, you would've chuckled at his reaction, but with the heavy throb still present, you only winced from the sharp prick in your temples.

"If you need me, I'll be outside," remarked Bakugou, lifting himself from the bed.

"Katsuki?" You uttered, causing him to turn his eyes back on you. "If I feel better later, can I join you?"

"Heh, I'll carry you out here if you want," he teased with a smirk. "Get better faster Lightweight."

Izuku Midoriya | Domestic Care

You laid on the large couch with a towel across your forehead and eyes, feeling its cloth had dried out over the course of however long you had been laying there. Ever since lunch, a sudden wave of nausea hit the back of your head. You decided to have a nap, hoping that it was a small mishap, but now, it only got worse. You had argued with yourself whether standing up to grab some aspirin would have been the best course of action, but your head refused to take that leap of faith.

The front door opened then closed, hearing the sound of shoes being placed by the hallway before heavy footfalls echoed in the apartment.

"I'm home!" Called out a familiar voice. You were happy to hear, but also winced from the tone.

"Welcome... back," you murmured, lifting your hand from the couch in hopes that Midoriya would see, if he couldn't hear you.

Midoriya turned his head from the hall into the lounge room, spotting your hand above the back of the couch. He peeked over, spotting your exhausted body laying there, still with arm in the air. You felt the couch dip a little from his presence before his hand reached out to yours, holding onto it gently while his thumb rubbed into your palm.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly.

You shook your head. "I've got the worst headache, and I don't know where it came from."

You didn't hear a word from Midoriya, only that he released your hand and left your vicinity. The slight clang of cupboards caught your ear while you winced from the tension that refused to leave your temples. It wasn't long until you heard Midoriya's footsteps return, spying through the darkness of your forearms to find a glass of water and aspirin in his hands.

"Here you go," he spoke, opening his hands to you.

With a grimace, you pulled yourself up onto the couch, feeling that strain return and shooting down your spine. You quickly took the aspirin and sipped the water, constantly sipping while your eyelids dropped over your vision.

"How long ago did it start?" asked Midoriya.

"Maybe close to lunch?" You questioned between your gulps of water. "It's just been getting worse since."

Midoriya eyed the lounge room, roaming around to slowly start shutting any lights from the windows. Soon the lounge drowned in dim darkness, alleviating a bit of the strain from your eyes, before you noticed Midoriya going around the apartment, darkening the home.

"I'll take you to the bedroom," he instructed. "And I'll take over dinner tonight, okay?"

You smiled weakly up at Midoriya, nodding in agreement before you felt his arms slip under you to carry. He jerked a little too quickly, causing you to wince from the sudden movement.

"Sorry," he apologized.

You only hummed in reply while your head laid against his neck, feeling your body carry effortlessly towards the bedroom with a slight sway.

"Thank you Izuku," you spoke weakly, feeling the warmth from his neck radiate onto your skin.

"What are fiancés for?" He quipped before he gently placed you in the darkened room, finally able to rest your head on soft pillows.

Shouto Todoroki | Long Way Around

You laid in your arms by your desk while the Sidekicks of the agency roamed about in the large space. Every other day you wouldn't mind the ambience of the workplace, but now it was incessant and grating noise. It only knocked against your skull. You groaned in the dark, drifting in and out of sleep, waking to feel that strain against your temples.

"Love?" Spoke Todoroki, feeling his hand upon your shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Todoroki found you unmoving, and unresponsive in your shoulders. You refused to lift your head, deciding to stay in the darkness of your arms against the desk.

"What's wrong?" he continued. "What can I do?"

"Aspirin," you spoke softly, your breath heaving from the pain. "And water."

You felt his hand leave your shoulder, unsure whether he was still standing by your side or not. Still, the sounds of the office didn't help your situation until you felt another hand on the square of your back, rubbing it in circles.

"Love, I'm going to carry you into one of the suites upstairs," informed Todoroki.

You groaned, hoping he could understand the protest in your voice, but nevertheless, in old Todoroki fashion, he didn't take the hint. You felt your body pull up from the desk before his arms swept you off your feet. With your head heavy, you leaned into his neck, shutting your eyes from the flood of light everywhere. You tried to envision Todoroki's route to the suites, knowing he had to cross through the large office floor, into the halls and take an elevator ride up.

Every once in a while, you felt nauseous from the movements and the voices greeting Todoroki where he walked. You nestled your face into his neck, hoping the dark would ease the queasiness. And then that elevator ride. Your hands clutched onto Todoroki's outfit, tolerating the sweeping pain that travelled to and fro in your skull. It'd be over soon, you thought, as soon as Todoroki found a bed for you, it'll be over.

As soon as Todoroki exited the elevator, he made his way down the hall, with a couple of turn offs. You hoped you were close to a bed with each turn, only finding that Todoroki would make another to shatter your hopes a little.

"We're almost there," he spoke, his somber and gentle voice calming the tension a little.

Eventually, you heard him approach a door, clicking it open before he made his way to the bedroom. The smell of fresh linen caught your senses, and the sounds of the office no longer rang in your head. However, you smelt the scent of mint and eucalyptus in the air, almost close to his cologne.

"Stay here for a while," spoke Todoroki before he laid you in bed, finding that scent wafting into your senses. "I'll grab the aspirin."

You never once opened your eyes, only feeling Todoroki's presence in the room, before you came to the realization that you were in his suite - one that was set aside for him should he have late nights at the agency, patrol or not. You curled in his sheets and covers, still with a throb in your head but with the comfort of his scent nearby.

The dip in the bedside caught your attention before Todoroki lifted your head from the bed, helping you up with aspirin and water in hand.

"Thank you Shouto," you spoke after taking the medication.

"Stay here for as long as you need," spoke Todoroki before he kissed you atop your head, his lips tender against your skin. "I'll come back for you at the end of the day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.1K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 1-) -𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐈𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚�...
552K 15.5K 20
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 '𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭�...
3.7K 194 20
"𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜; 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑...
22.9K 1.1K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 5-) 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚...