𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |𝓙�...

By bumblingbaboonsband

Lily Elizabeth Wood Smart, kind, friendly, a Gryffindor, sometimes sassy, badass, leader, positive, funny, so... More

Prologue
1. OLLIVANDERS
2. The Sourting Hat
3. The New Ghost
4. Prank War Is Over
5. New Year New Me
6. A Little Gay
7. Time Turner
8. Sarah Blossom
9. Last Minute Change
10. Boys & Girls
11. "Bacon?"
13. Unexpected Guests
14. Christmas Cake
15. A New Friend
16. Jealous
17. Romantic Comedy
18. Hypothetically
19. Nothing But The Truth
20. Molly Weasley
21. Chopsticks
22. Your Ex's Basement
23. Love
24. Slime
25. Good bye
26. About Him
27. Kissing
28. The List
29. New Ship
30. Okay
31. All Alone
32. Fart Bombs
33. Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor
34. Amortentia Potion
35. Daisies
36. Train Trip To London
37. Sun
38. Friend
39. The Winner
40. Weird
41. Blushing
42. Messing
43. Ginger
44. Albus' Orbs
45. Blonde & Ginger
46. Devil
47. Everyone Finds Out
48. Muffliato
49. Moony
50. Hurt
51. 'L Word'
52. Howler
53. Cheating
53. The Necklace
54. Albus
55. Luna's Boyfriend
56. Mirror Game
57. Positive
58. Hospital Wing
59. Forbidden Forest
60. Stutter
61. Dirty Towel
62. Bathtub
63. Empty Field
64. Aurora
65. Missing Slytherin
66. Lily♡James
67. Butter beer

12. Chubby Hands

5.6K 160 59
By bumblingbaboonsband

Fifth Year:

The great hall was now full off people. Professors were talking with each other quietly, while all the houses were loudly having conversations across the room.

I made my way to our table and sat between Teddy and Roxanne. Fred and Teddy were talking when James sat next to Fred.

"Took you long enough." Roxanne said as she gave me a toast.

"Thanks." I muttered andstarted eating my bread with out talking.

When I was about to finish my toast, I realized the table was awfully quiet. I looked up from my plate and saw all of my friends staring at me.

I looked at them one by one before talking. "Did I miss... something?"

James was the only one who wasn't staring at me. Which is unusual.

"Something feels wrong." Teddy muttered as he squinted his eyes to me.

Roxanne looked at me up and down, "Yeah..."

Fred took a sip from his orange juice. "Mhm. It's too quiet."

I quickly made eye contact with all of them. "Because you guys are staring at me instead of talking."

Fred lightly hit his hand on the table. "Okay, I got it. I know why it feels weird."

"What?" Roxanne asked.

"There's no fighting." They all turned their gaze to James, who was still eating his egg. "No arguments, no snapping, no yelling..." He first looked at me, then James, then me again. Like he was waiting for something to happen. But nothing. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!"

We were lucky that the great hall was loud enough so no one turned around and looked at us weirdly.

"What are you talking about?" James asked, finally done with his egg. But still didn't made any eye contact with me, which is so unusual.

Roxanne continued, "Why are you two so.... normal?"

"What do you want us to do?" James asked putting his fork down.

"I don't know. It just... feels weird." Her expression changed.

"Fine." I adjusted myself like I always do before a fight. "James,"

He finally made eye contact. "Lily,"

I smiled, "You smell like a pig." and grabbed my cup to drink some tea.

He smiled back, "And you're extremely annoying."

"Are you happy now?"

Teddy looked confused. "But you said James. And you said Lily."

"Yeah, Teddy. It's his name. What else am I suppose to call him?"

James cleared his throat. "Potter, dumbass, pig..."

Roxanne continued. "Dim, annoying, troll face..."

And Fred finished it with, "Stupid, snake, trash..."

"You make me sound like a bad person!"

"You are a bad person!"

"Oh, so you're the one to talk, Potter?"

"Alright, they're back."

*****

"Do you have everything with you?" Roxanne asked as she closed her trunk.

"Yeap. All good." I put my trunk downstairs already, so I was only helping Roxanne.

"Don't forget about us, just because you're with Teddy." She winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course not. Write to me whenever you want."

"I will. We will see each other in like... two weeks or so, anyway."

"Yeah, yeah.But I'll miss you. I'll miss Rose, too. And Hugo, and maybe Fred, and Nico, and Amelia, and Raven..."

The list was getting longer and longer so I just stopped myself.

"Alright." She exhaled deeply. "All done. Ready to leave."

We went downstairs and Roxanne placed her trunk with the others.

Most of the students were leavng, but there was still a few who was going to stay.

It must be fun, staying here on holidays.

The whole castle is yours. You can walk around without caring about the prefects, you can eat whatever you like and whenever you want...

Maybe I will stay next year.

"Okay, everyone!" Our prefect yelled. "Everyone can go to the train station now! Your trunk will be placed into the train, no worries!"

Some poeple nodded and some people answered. Some people even clapped.

Roxanne and I went to the train station on our own, beause we couldn't find the boys yet.

Hugo, Rose, Luna and Albus was already there when we arrived.

Albus smiled at me and nodded, and I did the same.

"Where's my brother and Fred?" He asked.

Roxanne looked around. "Here they come."

Fred, Teddy and James was running towards us with their trunks.

"Where have you been?"

"Sorry sis." Fred put his trunk down, "we had an unfinished business with Uncle Fred."

Luna rolled her eyes. "Can we go now? I'm bored."

The boys nodded and we got in the train.

Only a few compartments were empty, since the three came late.

Hugo, Rose, Albus and Luna shared a compartment, while me, Roxanne, Fred, Teddy and James shared another.

After buying some sweets, Roxanne started talking. "Okay, everyone has to write at least two letters in a week."

James nodded and looked at the twins. "I'm not so sure about that. I mean we're all going to the same place anyway. But Teddy and Wood will be apart from us. Maybe they can send two letters a day."

"Two letters?!" Teddy complained ad I started eating my second chocolate frog. "Our owls will be exhausted."

"I agree." I finished my chocolate and looked at Roxanne. "I mean we will try our best to write when we have time."

"So..." james threw his empty candy box into the bin bag. "What are you planning to do in this three days."

"It's not three days." I said as I handed a candy to Teddy. "Two."

"Oh, only two days?"

"No, week. Two weeks"

James' eyes widened. "Bloody hell! What are planning to do for two weeks?! Won't you be bored?"

"Nope." Teddy answered, popping out the 'p'

"Oooh." I looked at Fred and saw him furrowing his eyebrows. "Look out for mistletoes."

I rolled my eyes at him as Roxanne laughed. "Nothing like that will happen. We're friends. Right, Ted?"

I think Teddy was playing a glaring game with James, because he didn't pay any attention to what I just said.

"Teddy?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah. Totally."

I looked at Fred, asking him if he knew what was going on. He shrugged his shoulders.

Roxanne cleared his throat, which made Teddy come back to life.

But James was still glaring.

If looks could kill, this would probably injure.

"I'm thinking to dye my hair to blue like Teddy's."

Still no answer.

Roxanne joined in. "Slytherin is way much better at Qidditch than us."

When he rolled his eyes, I kind of jumped a little. That was the only movement we saw dor the last five minutes.

"Maybe we should try something more personal." Roxanne suggested.

I smiled at her. "I think we should leave him alone. He can't stay like that forever."

And so we did.

Thirty minutes passed with us casually talking, laughing, joking, eating and James didn't talk at all.

He just looked out of the window with an annoyed face.

Time to time, we even made fun of him. But he didn't notice.

"Teddy, love." I began. It took my whole power not to laugh.

James looked a little awake now.

"Yes my Lily?" Teddy answered, playing along.

"Despise the fact that Potter is extremly jealous, will you be my dear boyfriend?"

"I would love to-"

"I'm not jealous! Don't be ridiculous."

"Oh yeah? Why are you so quiet then?"

"Because you're literally taking my bestfriend away from me with your ugly chubby hands!"

He didn't talk for a long while.

An hour past and we would be arriving in a few minutes.

Roxanne was telling us a joke, which made me laugh so much.

Until James, of course, decided to comment.

"Would you just... stop laughing. It sounds awful."

I stopped laughing and suddenly the whole compartment was quiet.

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm laughing with my friends?"

"They're not even your friends. We are only talking with you, because we feel sad for you. I mean, look around. No one wants to be friends with you if you continue talking about lessons and homeworks all the time."

The silence was so loud that it made my ears hurt.

I adjusted myself in my seat and James did the same.

I was about to answer when I realized no one was talking. No denying, no arguing...

So I didn't say anything.

I leaned back and stayed quiet, which made James startle.

A really painful and quiet minute passed. "I, uhm, I will go, check on Nico. I'll se you guys later."

I got up and left the compartment.

I saw a kid with a muggle phone in one of the compartments so I knocked on his door.

"Hey, uhm, do you mind if I make a call?"

"Sure, here." He gave me the phone and I dialed our house number.

It rang twice before someone picked up.

"Hey, dad. How are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 8.8K 39
I, Eliza Evans, was just an ordinary girl until something disastrous happened. We moved and the boy next door corrupted me. Instead of liking ponies...
676 41 19
"You're just a spineless, big-headed, moron Potter. Why on earth would I go out with a fleabag like you?" "It's just, James Potter!" says Sirius, lea...
2.4M 76.3K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
846K 25.3K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...