The Greatest Catch || A Nct P...

By happy_accident28737

(warning: my contains curse words and scenes) Slow Updates Long time ago, a band of 23 individuals protected... More

INTRO
Prologue
Character Introduction (Gym Leaders) pt. 1
Character Introduction (Gym Leaders) pt.2
Character Introductions (Elite 4 & Champion)
Chapter 1: Shining Light
Chapter 3: Cursed Winds
Chapter 4: Energizing Static
Chapter 5: Oddly Ordinary

Chapter 2: Darkening Shadows

113 4 7
By happy_accident28737

Chapter 2 is here, part two from the previous chensung event. owo. what will happen next after their first interaction? let's find out

things to note:

~key stone: a stone that allows a trainer to mega evolve their pokemon
~dynamax ring: a device which allows trainers to dynamax/gigantamax their pokemon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh...... Hi?

Hearing that with his deep voice, as well as realizing that they have been in this position for roughly 5 minutes, Chenle quickly stood up from the other person's lap. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry! I was late and I didn't see you, I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"

Jisung groaned and sat up from the floor, "Yeah I'm fine, you should seriously watch where you're going as well as start going on time," He scolded as he dusted himself down until he deemed himself okay.

Chenle shyly rubbed his nape, "Yeah sorry about tha- wait, are you Park Jisung? As in The Park Jisung? Son of famous former dark type gym leader, Park Chanyeol?" the short one question after finally seeing the face of the person he collided with. He couldn't believe he gets to work with someone like him.

"Yeah that's me, and who are you exactly?"

"I-I'm Zhong Chenle, cousin of Lu Han, good friends of your father, and the new fairy type gym leader. I'm supposed to replace Joy noona after her retirement."

Jisung scrunched his face slighty, trying to decipher what he said before lighting up, "Oh so you're the new guy."

Chenle nodded. "Sorry for being late again... Kinda slipped through my mind"

"It's fine just don't do it again." he then took a deep breath before putting up a professional aura. "Well since you're here, let me show you around the gym, then I'll tell you all the important things both of us need to take care off."

Chenle nodded . "Ok so show the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And here is the battle arena." The area was a wide open dirt court, surrounded by seats for people who wanted to watch the challenges and is decorated with a beautiful aesthetic of pink and dark grey. "This area is where all battles for the badge take place. As you can see, we got the finest technology that was provided by the Liu Tech."

Chenle nodded, still at awe that he finally be able to see the arena this close, only used to watch the challenges on tv and only saw live once. Jisung once again commented how every gym here have been created from high quality materials from the Lee Corp. Chenle just kept nodding, still admiring the architecture.

Suddenly, the monitor screen above the arena lit up, showing Chenle's picture under the name of challenger with Jisung under the name gym leader. The short boy looked back down seeing Jisung in a battle form, jacket tucked under the arms, exposing his wide shoulders. Chenle blushed a little but was mainly confused at the abrupt action.

"To be a Gym Leader, you must be strong and be able to be at your feet at all times. So to test that, let's have a battle. One pokemon each, you in?" Jisung taunted as he readied his sole pokeball

Chenle's eyes widen a bit, before showing a determined face afterwards. He won't back away from this opportunity to show his potential. He's not gonna lose. "BRING IT ON!"

Seeing how determined Chenle is, Jisung scoffed softly before releasing his pokemon, a Scrafty. He looked the short boy directly in the eye, "Just wanna let you know that you're have an advantage, just make sure you use it wisely." Chenle nodded, and carefully chose his pokemon, a Galarian Weezing. The tension as both waited for who will get to attack first, but Jisung knows the other will go first as his chosen pokemon is faster than his Scrafty.

"Weezing use Strange Stream!" The Weezing blew a cloud of a sparkling fog towards the Scrafty.

"Dodge it," Jisung commanded. The Scrafty dashed to its side. "Now use Focus Punch." The Scrafty then charged his fist with a powerful aura before hitting the Weezing. He then looked up at the monitors overhead, barely half, such a shame.

"Weezing use Sludge Wave!" Chenle shouted. His pokemon summoned a wave of purplish ooze and send it at every direction, hitting the Scrafty well enough.

The Scrafty survived the attack, going down a half also. "Now Scrafty use Foul Play," Jisung said, making his Scrafty run towards the Weezing. The Scrafty first circled the Weezing before hitting it with an open palm glowing with a dark energy. This energy attacks with the same physical power a target pokemon has, hence the attack took a great amount of health from the pokemon.

Chenle looked up and saw his pokemon is in red health, he is getting worried of losing. Good thing that he manage to hit the Scrafty and manage to lower its health. So he has an idea, "Weezing use Strange Stream again and this time circle it around!" He saw Jisung visibly froze when he said that. Weezing repeated his first attack but circled around to 100% hit everything.

"No! Scrafty Dodge it immediately!" Jisung commanded, but when his Scrafty tried avoiding the attack he got hit regardless due to Chenle's amazing strategy. The Scrafty flew back after getting hit and dust quickly surrounds the area. When the dust disappeared, it showed that Jisung's pokemon fainted, making Chenle the winner.

Chenle heard clapping in front of him after he cheered for himself. "Well congrats, you have what it takes to be a Gym leader." Chenle beamed at the compliment before running and hugging the tall figure in front of him

"Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!"

"Ok, ok, jeez were sweaty, let's go change. The changing rooms are over there," Jisung said, pointing to a door near the Leader side of the arena.

The two then went inside the room to change. Inside the room is filled with lockers and a bench in the middle, almost like a typical locker rooms in gymnasiums, the only main difference is addition of a Pokemon Healing Machine (idk what they're actually called), A PC for storing pokemon, and a box which Chenle didn't know the use of.

He wanted to ask Jisung what the boxed contains. When he turned to ask about the box, he saw Jisung stripping of his uniform shirt, exposing his toned torso, defined broad shoulders, and smooth skin. Chenle's cheeks turned red, then seeing that jisung noticed him staring, he smirked making the poor soft boy to blush harder and covering his face with his hands, right now he looks like a Cherubi.

(this is a cherubi)

"C'mon don't be shy, you can change, no judgement here"

Chenle removed his hands from his face. "I-I don't have an extra T-shirt, I d-didn't know I should..." He said trying to avoid looking at the half naked boy in front of him.

Jisung chuckled, he is quite amused how much he affects the boy in front of him. "Well, It's not mandatory to have one, but its best to have one 'cuz if League Season starts, you often times fight a lot of trainers and it can be pretty exhausting and sweaty," He explained before wearing a white tee. He then took out an extra white shirt and threw it to Chenle gently. He caught it and nodded greatfully.

Chenle went to remove his own uniform, unaware of how Jisung notice his flat torso with small defined lines, porcelain skin, and cute tummy. It took chenle a minute to notice Jisung staring, "Hey! Don't stare." Jisung snapped out of his dazed state before muttering a small apology before breaking eye contact from Chenle. "So what's in the box?" Chenle finally asked.

Jisung looked over, "Oh that's the box where our potions and items are," He answered back. Chenle nodded before tucking the shirt in his short as it was so big. When Jisung returned his view to Chenle, he saw how cute he is in his shirt.

He was staring so long he didnt hear Chenle say 'thank you'. He snapped out again when Chenle called his name, "Yes?"

"I said thank you..... for-for the shirt," Jisung nodded before the smaller continued, "also for believing in me," Chenle finishes.

Few minutes passed before Chenle checked the clock, "Oh! I need to go, I have um.... something to do, I- uh- I have a contest match today" He explained as he gathered his things. Jisung waved him goodbye and wished him good luck as he saw the smaller leave. He then gathered his own stuff and went back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone cheered after his exhibition, he took a bow and returned his pokemon to their balls. He exited the stage and passed someone, that someone gave him chills yet this time its different, its almost familiar.

He turned and saw the other turned towards him too, smirking. His rival, The Shadow Dancer. No one knows whoever is under the mask, all everyone knows is that whoever they are, they're amazing on stage.

Chenle continued staring at the person while they continued their way to the stage.

There is one thing in his mind: 'I will never lose to you again, I will get that ribbon.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... about that locker room scene, dont hate me please, but i added that not only for.... er..... personal reasons, but also to put some tension between chensung so please forgive me. if yall are uncomfortable you can skip that part. And also, thank you for reading the 2nd chapter of this book, please vote and comment (please do, I like reading and replying your comments)

~•~•~•~to be continued~•~•~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 2K 47
[DISCONTINUED] Just some scenarios with the newest addition in NCT, Naoki! An alternate universe where NCT have 22 members This story revolves aroun...
5.4K 555 62
Humans used to play Mobile Legends through the screen. It is now 4050 and it is no longer a game but a sport. Players are handpicked to enter the are...
6K 187 14
"....... 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩." _________________________________________ Etrah is a planet in Haretcy Iko galaxy where all...
321 33 7
❝I think we found our forever at the wrong time.❞ ~~~ 나 재민 FANFICTION NCT DREAM Highschool AU STATUS: ON GOING neocultss_ 2024