Sold (Completed)

Av SeleriaCook

I know I created it but yes this book is cringy fair warning๐Ÿ˜‚. If you can't stand this book in general just... Mer

Ch. 1: Sold
Ch. 2: Runaway
Ch. 3: Punishment
Ch. 4: Dom/Sub
Ch. 5: Meeting Jackson
Ch.6: Breakdown
Ch.7: Feelings
Ch. 8: Unexpected Visitor
Ch. 9: The Ex
A/N
Ch. 10: Abduction
A/N
Ch. 12: Troubling News
A/N
Ch. 13: Accident
Ch. 14: Repairing
Ch. 15: Suprises
Ch. 16: Happiness
Epilogue

Ch.11: Therapy

12.8K 148 86
Av SeleriaCook

~Pic is for when they go out~

(I woke up to a beeping sound and saw Alex looking like he was deep in thought, he had a scar above his eye and a busted lip. Then I looked over to Ian sleeping in the chairs next to my hospital bed, he looked pretty beat up as well)

“Hey, you're ok,” I said. (Weakly)

“I should be saying that to you” Alex said.

(I let out a little laugh, my body hurts)

“How long have I been out and what happened to both of you?” I asked.

“Just for a day, Ian and I found Jackson when we saw you collapse in the woods and let's just say you never have to worry about Jackson ever again,” Alex said.

(Ian started to wake up and came to me and kissed my forehead)

“I’m glad you’re ok,” Ian said.

(A female doctor came in)

“Hi I’m Dr. Stone, when they brought you in you were dehydrated so we gave you an IV bag, now that you are awake we can do more tests, can you gentleman step out into the waiting room” Dr. Stone said.

(Alex and Ian left out the room. I tried sitting up)

“Everything hurts” I said.

“Ok, I can give you painkillers for that, Jessie this may be uncomfortable to answer but I have to ask, would you want a rape kit tested on you” Dr. Stone says. 

“No need he didn’t get a chance to do anything like that to me” I said.

“Are you sure?” Dr. Stone asked.

“I’m sure,” I said.

(She nodded and ran other test for my vital signs)

“You’re physically healthy, I would highly recommend seeing a therapist, the trauma that you’ve been through you shouldn’t keep in” Dr. Stone said.

“I know, it’s not exactly easy to talk about my life but I’ll think about the therapist thank you” I said.

“Ok, well I’ll let the guys know you’re free to go you need to drink more water and get some food in you and I’ll be back to give you pain meds” Dr. Stone said.

(The doctor left out. “Am I really ready to talk to someone about everything?” I thought. Alex and Ian came back in. Alex handed me a sandwich that was wrapped)

“I need my clothes,” I said.

(Ian handed me a bag with clothes and shoes)

“Hey, I have to go but I’m glad you’re ok, either of you can call me whenever you need me, bye” Alex said.

(Alex gave me a quick light hug and left. I ate my sandwich and then Ian helped me out the bed and to the bathroom and I got dressed)

“Are you sure you’re ok,” Ian asked.

“Physically I’ll be ok eventually, mentally not so much I want to see a therapist” I said.

(I came out the bathroom dressed and ready to go) 

“Ok, we can talk more in the car, can you walk?” Ian asked.

“Yea but I need a little help” I said.

(The doctor came back in with the pain meds)

“These will help with the pain. They are 15mgs and will make you sleepy so please only take one and if you have any more problems you can contact me” Dr. Stone said.

(She gave me her card and the painkillers. Ian helped me outside to the car and helped me get in. It was silent for a moment as we were driving)

“So, the idea of a therapist, I really need it but I would need to talk about everything,” I said.

“Ok” Ian said.

“Just ok?” I asked.

“Yes, I know you’ll have to talk about everything, even being sold and I am worried but it’s for your well being and you need to talk about it” Ian said.

“I didn't think you’d be open to me talking about that part of everything” I said.

“I rather you not but I know that's not something that could be forgotten,” Ian said.

(I sighed and looked out the window as the trees passed and at some point fell asleep. I woke up in Ian's bed and I sat up and I heard the shower running. I walked into his bathroom. He has an all glass shower)

"Can I join?" I asked.

(He turned around and nodded his head yes. I got undressed and got in and he just held me for a little while then he started to wash my hair and it felt really good. I leaned my head on his chest)

"Thank you" I said.

"For?" Ian asked.

"Just thank you" I said.

(Ian then started to wash my body, his hands traveled from my neck down to my waist then to my thighs and then he touched the branding and he froze for a moment then he started shaking, I could practically feel his anger)

"He didn't tell you what this means to me, did he?" Ian said.

"No," I said.

(He sighed and turned off the water. We got out and he wrapped me in a towel and put one around his waist and we walked to the bed and sat down. I see he was getting less angry and more nervous, he ran a hand through his wet hair)

"Ian what does it mean?" I asked.

"It means victory, that is why it looks like a V shape," Ian said.

(I frowned)

"Ok, victory for what?" I said.

"It was a game we played with each other's subs in one of my clubs, it was a competition between us, we would see if we could take each other's subs and if the sub decided to go with whichever one of us who were better we branded them, marking our territory" Ian said.

(I got up looking horrified and went to the other side of the room. He tried to come to me)

"Don't, just don't," I said.

"It was a long time ago, I know that doesn't make it better but I did eventually stop doing it and it was never against the subs will it was a choice if they wanted to be branded" Ian said.

(I still didn't want to be by him or look at him)

"I just need a moment," I said.

(I walked out of his room and went to mine and put on an oversized shirt and sat on the bed. I looked at my mark and felt disgusted)

"Jess, let me explain more," Ian said.

(I sighed and opened the door and let him in, he was only in sweatpants. I sat back on the bed and he stood leaning against the wall)

"The second year of playing our game I realized I didn't want to play the game anymore but Jackson wasn't having it. He kept pushing it and I didn't know why at first," Ian said.

"Why, did you all of a sudden somewhat develop a moral compass?" I asked.

"One of my subs he took told me what he was really doing to them when he tried to seduce them on his side, one of the other girls told me before she died but I don't know how she died but I just know it had to be Jackson’s fault" Ian said.

"Then why the hell would ever invite him here if you knew how dangerous he was" I said. (Angry) 

"I couldn't leave you alone in case you tried to run again and I thought I could have kept you safe from him" Ian said.

(I frowned looking down, he came to me and bent down in front of me and he put his hand under my chin and made me look at him)

“I truly regret introducing him to you and bringing him here and putting your life in danger” Ian said.

(I could feel tears coming to the surface and flowing down. He wiped my tears away and kissed me gently on the forehead)

“I’m truly and really sorry, I will make it up to you, everything I’ve done to you and let happen, I promise” Ian said.  

(I looked into his dark stormy grey eyes and kissed him. I laid back on the bed and he was on top of me and kissed me one more time on the lips then moved down to my neck. As he was moving down the doorbell rang)

“Shit, I forgot,” Ian said.

“Who’s here?” I asked.

“When you fell asleep in the car I called a therapist I know and she is trustworthy so you can tell her everything you want” Ian said.

(He got from on top and pulled me up to my feet)

“So have you confided in her before?” I asked.

“Not yet but my others subs have talked to her so she knows enough about me to know the basics of how I am,” Ian said.

(I nodded and put on some pants and Ian put on a shirt and we went downstairs and Ian opened the door)

“HI, Ms.Williams, this is Jessie” Ian said.

(He moved out the way to let her in)

“Hi” I said.

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you, where shall we sit?” Ms. Williams said.

"In the living room" Ian said.

(We went to the living room and sat down)

"One day Ian you should let me pick your brain" Ms. Williams said.

"Doc. The day I let you in my head is the day hell freezes over, I'll leave you two. I'll be in my office if you need anything" Ian said. (Smirking)

(He went upstairs. We sat in silence for a moment and I didn't realize how uncomfortable I was until she broke our silence)

"You don't have to start from the beginning, you can start by telling me how you are feeling right now" Ms Williams said.

"Um, well at the moment nervous, I honestly didn't think I'd be talking to someone this soon," I said.

"Well this is a judgment free zone of negative feedback, if you want me to just listen and don't want feedback at this session we can do that if it makes you feel more comfortable" Ms. Williams said.

(I calmed down a little and nodded)

"I'd like that, well I'll start from the beginning, my life went downhill when my mom left me with my dad when I was 13yrs old, sometimes thinking about her I wish she had died instead of just leaving me with a monster like my father" I said.

(I can feel tears coming to the surface but I blinked them away and stared out the window)

"I didn't think my own father could be cruel until he came home drunk. It was the first time he ever hit me" I said.

Flashback: (I was sitting in my room with my earbuds in listening to music and writing in my journal. Suddenly my earbuds were yanked out)

"When I call for you, you answer me" Dad yelled.

(Before I could say anything he slapped me. I was shocked as I fell to the floor. I backed away from him)

"I didn't hear you, dad, what is wrong with you, why are you acting like this?" I said.

(He came to me and grabbed me by the back on my hair and made me stand up. I could smell alcohol on him)

"It's your fault she left, everything was fine until she had you" Dad yelled.

(He threw me on the floor and he took off his belt and started hitting me. I tried my best to cover my face. He kept hitting me until I was bleeding and then I black out)

Flashback ended

(I looked back to her and kept talking about my childhood)

*3hours later*

"That's all I'd like to share for today," I said.

(Ms. Williams nodded and we both stood up. She came to me and surprised me with a hug and I hugged her back, then the tears flowed down)

"I know that's unprofessional but I felt like it was the right thing to do" Ms. Williams said.

"Thank you, I really needed that actually," I said.

(I wiped my tears away)

"When do you want to have your next session?" Ms. Williams asked.

"Next week any day that you are available will be fine" I said.

"Ok, I will let Ian know when I'm available, again it was nice meeting you" Ms. Williams said.

"It was nice meeting you too," I said.

(She left out and I sighed and smiled, for the first time I didn't feel like my heart was so heavy like some of my darkness was lifted. I went upstairs and when to Ian's office and knocked)

"Come in," Ian said.

(I opened the door and he stopped writing and gestured to me to come to him. I walked over and sat on his lap. He put his arms around me)

"So did it help any?" Ian asked.

"It did a little, she just listened for now, she said she'd call sometime next week so we can have another session" I said.

"That's good," Ian said.

(Ian nuzzled his face into my neck)

"Ian, we need to talk," I said.

"That's never good," Ian said.

(He unwrapped his arms and I turned around in his lap to face him)

"It's not that type of talk, I want to hold off being Dom and sub dynamic for a while. I'm not saying we can't have sex but for now can we just be romantic" I said.

(I looked away from him, he made me look at him)

"I'm ok with that, we can go slow and just so you know being Dom and sub is more than just the whips and chains, there are intimate moments between Doms and subs outside the bedroom" Ian said.

(He put his hand on my cheek and caressed it and I leaned into it)

"The other parts are moments like this when you get nervous and look down and I gently make you look at me and kiss you" Ian said.

(I smiled and he kissed me. I ran my hands through his hair, he put his hands on my waist and kissing my neck)

"Turn around for me," Ian said.

(I turned around in his lap facing away from him. Ian started kissing my neck and his hands went under my shirt. He started to caress my chest, I leaned my head back onto his chest and closed my eyes)

"Ian" I moaned.

(One of his hands traveled slowly down to my waist and then into my pants, he started slowly rubbing my clit. I bit my lip)

"Are you sure you want this?" Ian asked.

"Yes, please" I moaned.

(Ian entered two fingers into me. I gripped the sides of the chair)

"Fuck" I moaned.

(He started kissing my neck as he moved his fingers faster inside me and his other hand playing with my nipple. I felt this pleasure building up more and more)

"I think I'm gonna-" my words got cut off by my moaning.

(Ian started going faster and fast. I couldn't take it anymore)

"Cum for me," Ian said.

(I did and gripped the chair tighter as I cummed. Ian slowly took his fingers out of me, I opened my eyes and looked up at Ian as sucked on the two fingers which made me want to cum again)

"I can't wait to really taste you" Ian said.

(I bit my bottom lip)

"You can do it now," I said.

(He chuckled and kissed me)

"We're going out to eat, maybe when we get back," Ian said.

(He got me up and stood up)

"I picked out a dress for you, it's in your room, I want to take you somewhere special" Ian said.

(I smiled)

"I can't wait," I said.

(We walked out of his office. I went to my room and he went to his room. I saw the beautiful strapless red dress with a split on the side laying on my bed)

"Wow, gorgeous" I said. 

(There were also two boxes next to it. I opened the big one first and they were cute black red bottom heels. "How the hell will I walk in these, guess I'll figure it out, can't be too hard right " I thought. I opened the other smaller box it was a matching black lace bra and panty set with a diamond necklace on top)

"I knew he was going to be nicer but damn" I said.

(I quickly got dressed and pinned my hair up and looked into the mirror on the dresser. For the first time I actually felt beautiful, I tried the shoes on and stood up)

“Whoa” I said.

(I tried walking in them and it wasn't that bad)

*Knock,Knock*

“Jess, are you ready?” Ian asked.

“Yes” I said.

(I opened the door. Ian was dressed in a black button up shirt and black blazer  with a red tie)

“You look very gorgeous,” Ian said. (Smiling)

“Thank you, you look very handsome,” I said. (Smiling) 

(We kissed, then walked out and downstairs. We walked out the house to the car)

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“You’ll see when we get there, it’s a surprise” Ian said.

(We made it into the city and we passed a lot of beautiful restaurants but there was one restaurant that stood out the most. It was big and beautiful. It looked like a garden but made out of glass. We pulled up to the restaurant and parked)

“Whoa this place looks so incredible” I said. 

(Ian got out of the car and then opened my side and helped me out. We walked in and the inside was more incredical, there were glass shaped trees, bushes with flowers on the sides, and the restaurant had a skylight vines wrapped in between the glass. I noticed there was only one table in the middle of the restaurant)

“This place is truly amazing but why is there only one table?” I asked.

“I rented this place out,” Ian said.

(I looked up at him)

“Ian you didn’t have to do that, this place must have cost a fortune” I said.

“It’s one of the first steps of me making everything up to you, I will do anything and everything to make you happy, I’d spend all the money I have on you Jess just to see a smile on your face” Ian said.

(I kissed him)

“Thank you,” I said.

(We sat down at the table and waiter came out)

“Hi, I'm Sam, here are your menus, I’ll let you two have a moment” He said.

(We look over our menus)

“I can’t decide, can you choose for me?” I said.

(Ian nodded and the waiter came and Ian handed him our menus)

“She will have the Baked Rigatoni and I will have the Penne san remo and water for both of us will be fine for now” Ian said.

“Alright I’ll be back with your meals” Sam said.

(He walked away to the back)

“So, how did you choose this place anyway?” I asked.

“I knew you’d love it, we passed while you were sleeping in the car the first day we met” Ian said.

“There’s something I have to ask and I know this might shift our romantic night but I have to know” I said.

“Ok, what do you want to know?” Ian asked.

“Sorry if this makes you uncomfortable but what was the moment you knew you had to have me before you actually came and got me?” I asked.

(Ian cleared his throat and started to get nervous. The waiter came with our meals and sat them down and walked off)

“This is definitely going to sound creepy so keep in mind I’m changing because of you” Ian said.

“Ok, go on, at this point I doubt you could change my mind about you” I said. (Smiling)

“Well I wouldn’t say that just yet, one day you were sitting in the garden in your backyard, I saw you as I was passing by. I was down there to buy out a club not too far from your house” Ian said.

“Wait, I remember that day it was my 18th birthday. that was the only day my dad left me alone so, I went to my happy place which was my garden, so that's why you really chose this place” I said.

“When I saw you, you looked happy and you probably didn’t realize at the time we actually locked eyes a moment and that's when I knew” Ian said.

“I remember that too but I thought I imagined you because when I looked away and then looked back you were gone” I said.

(As we ate our meals we fell into a more normal conversation about how if our lives were different what would we be doing instead. As we got done eating the waiter put on a song and I couldn’t help but smile and feel a little embarrassed)

“Beauty and the beast really, I’m going to kill Alex, I can’t believe he told you” I said.

(Ian got up and put out his hand and I took it and we slow danced)

“I’m glad he did, he made me realize how lucky I am to have you, to have someone who saw the worst of me and still chose to be with me” Ian said.

(I kissed him and then laid my head on his shoulder and we fell into comfortable silence. When the song was over we left and got in the car, everything felt perfect)

“This was the best first date ever” I said.

(Ian smiled and took my hand and kissed it and held it. After 20mins we made it to the house and got out the car and walked into the house)

 “I was thinking of you sleeping in my room tonight” Ian said.

 “Ok, I have no problem with that,” I said.

(We walked upstairs and he opened his door and their were orchids everywhere  and on the bed in the shape of a heart)

“I wanted to make sure this stayed perfect,” Ian said.

(I kissed him and he picked me up and took me to the bed and laid me down. He took off my shoes and started kissing the inside of my thighs and started kissing up, he took off my panties and he started licking my clit and started fingering me)

“Fuuuuck” I moaned.

(I gripped his hair, he started going a little faster)

“Ian I’m gonna cum” I moaned.

(He started sucking my clit and moved his fingers faster. I cummed as he took his fingers out of me then sat me up and kissed me while unzipping my dress and slowly slid it off me. I started unzipping his pants, taking them off and he took off his shirt. Ian broke the kiss)

“Are you sure about this?” Ian asked.

“Yes, you don’t have to ask me everytime” I said.

(I kissed him)

“I know I just want to make sure you’re ok,” Ian said.

“I’m ok with this Ian,” I said.

(He started kissing me again. He got on top of me, he started kissing my neck and I felt the tip of his shaft entering me. He started off slow and it felt amazing. He started caressing my breasts. He picked up his pace and went faster)

“Yes” I moaned.

(I cummed as he slowed down and pulled out)

“Turn over for me,” He said.

(I did as I was told. He thrusted into me and this time he didn’t slow down, he gripped my hips tight and went fast, then he gripped headboard)

“Fuck” He grunted.

(He gripped the back of my neck)

“Fuck yes,” I moaned.

(He fucked me faster and I came and I felt him cum, he slowed down his pace then pulled out of me and laid next to me breathing hard)

“That was amazing,” I said.

(I got on top of him. He held my waist, I kissed him then down to his neck and all the way to his stomach and then I grabbed his shaft and started stroking it, then kissed the tip. I put most of him in my mouth and started sucking)

“Shit” He moaned.

(I started moving faster, he gripped my hair. I started sucking slower as he moved my head up and down until he came and I licked him clean. I laid on his chest and he started stroking my hair)

“You were amazing,” Ian said.

(I buried my face into his chest, I felt my face go red)

“No need to get shy on me now” Ian said. (Chuckling)

“Shut up,” I said. (Smiling)

(We laid in comfortable silence and eventually fell asleep as he stroked my hair)

A/N: As always thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting!!

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
277K 7.9K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
172K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad