Let me love you

Od M_scorpioxx

My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she... Více

Welcome aboard
Love with strings detached out now!
Characters Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Epilogue
New updates on upcoming romance
Synopsis of new romance
Love with strings detached upload!
Sneak peek: Drama

Chapter 69

1.1K 32 1
Od M_scorpioxx

We've been unpacking for an hour and a half so far and I'm happy to see that we're almost finished. He wasn't lying when he said that it wouldn't take long to put everything away. All his clothes are nicely placed in his wardrobe and his art supplies are sitting on one side of the room where the window is. 

"We should buy some storage boxes to put all your paints and brushes away, " I say as I put away his books on the bookshelves.

"Yeah, I'll get some when I go out tomorrow, " he says, looking over at his canvases.

"So, did Eddie answer your text or not yet?"

"Not yet, I hope that's a good thing, " he mumbles.

"Well, we'll find out later."

"Chloe"

"Yes?"

"When do you think is suitable for us to move in together?" He suddenly asks me.

"Moving in together is a huge deal and we haven't been together for that long. I think is way too soon for us to take that step anytime soon, why are you asking that?" I say, dusting a book before placing it next to the others.

"I know that. I wasn't talking about doing that now, I mean I did just move in with Felix. I was talking more about the future, when do you think is the best time for us to do that?" He clarifies while organizing his canvases.

"Well, I'm not sure, depends on if we're still together in 3 years from now, " I turn to look at him as I say that smirking.

I like teasing him sometimes.

He raises an eyebrow at me and fails to hide his smile.

"Stop, " he says, making me chuckle.

"But, in the case that we are still together, I think it'll be better for us to get a place together once we're done with our studies and have jobs, " I say.

"Yeah, are you planning on doing a master's?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about it but I'm not sure yet you?"

"No, I'm not planning on doing a master's. I'll look for a job right after I get my degree, " he says.

"Okay, then maybe we can move in after I get my masters if I end up doing it or else."

"Yeah, we need to save money, " he says, finishing organizing his paintings.

"Yeah, it's going to be expensive but also interesting, " I say, turning to look at him as I put the last book on the shelf.

"Really, how so? I would use the word exciting to describe us living together, " he says whilst approaching me and sitting on the bed across from me.

"Yeah, because as I said earlier, moving in together is a big deal. A lot of couples break up after they moved in together because they realise that they aren't compatible. Living with someone gives you the chance to see them in their natural habitat. You find out a lot about them that you wouldn't know otherwise, " I say, hopping off the dresser and taking a sit on his lap.

"Such as?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You find out if they're messy or not, clean freaks or not, if they'll help you out with house chores, lots of things like that. You find out how they sleep at night. Do they snore, or do they move a lot? Do they take all the duvet for themselves? Are they selfish? Are they being cheap and not helping much with the rent, bills, food and stuff like that? Are your routines compatible? See, there are lots of things to learn, " I say, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder. 

"Yeah, you're right. You learn all the little things about them, " he says, pulling my body even closer to him.

"Now going back to us moving in together, I agree with you that it'll be best if we do so after we graduate and have a stable income. I'll probably get a part-time job from next year so I can save money for when we decide to do so."

"Yeah, I'm thinking of doing the same thing, " I say, bringing one hand up to his hair and start brushing them with my fingers.

He chuckles, squeezing my waist.

"What?" I ask him, turning my head up to see him.

"Is so weird but exciting at the same time thinking about our future together, isn't it?" He looks at me smiling.

"Yeah, it's nice, " I say, smiling before leaning up to kiss him. 

His lips devour mine as I shift my legs to straddle him, making his hands lower to my hips. I keep one hand in his hair and move the other to hold his nape.

He lowers himself back on the bed, taking me with him without breaking the kiss. His grip on me tightens, pulling me even closer to him until my pussy sits right on top of his dick. He grips my jaw with his fingers as our tongues clash together, deepening the kiss. I start moving my hips against him, making him groan into our kiss.

He uses his hand on my jaw to push me slightly away from him, separating our lips.

"You know, I forgot to tell you how much I like seeing you in my shirt, " he whispers whilst staring at me.

"I like wearing your shirt too, " I say smiling, bumping the tip of my nose with his.

"I like to see it on the floor now too though, " he says, tracing his fingertips up my thigh and liftings the shirt with him.

"Then maybe I should let it drop on the floor, " I speak against his lips before pulling away, letting his hand drop from my jaw.

I grip the shirt and slowly glid it off my body, revealing inch by inch my naked skin underneath. I drop it on the floor and watch his eyes travel up and down my body. I wasn't wearing anything apart from my panties.

"Fuck, " he breaths out.

He brings his hands around my thighs, making me squirm at the coldness of his rings against my hot skin.

He turns us over so he's on top of me and attaches our lips again. This time his kiss is much rougher and faster than before as if he can't get enough of me. His teeth grip onto my bottom lip and tuck at it when he pulls away and moves his head lower on my neck. He lays kisses teasingly slow as he moves lower and lower on my body.

His lips latch on my nipple, sucking and licking it, making me arch into him and push his face even closer to my boob. I move my hands on his hair, gripping it as a soft moan escapes my parted lips.

He lets go of my nipple and gives my other one the same attention before lowering himself, kissing my stomach before laying a single kiss on my pantie-covered pussy. His eyes stare into mine as he grips my pantie and slowly drags it down my legs dropping them on the floor once it's off.

He removes his shirt before diving between my legs and licking my pussy once before coming up to kiss me.

"You're such a tease, " I mumble between kissing.

"Don't worry babe, I won't leave you hanging for long, " he says, biting my lip again before kissing me.

He moves his hand to my neck, putting just the right amount of pressure needed for it to be pleasurable. I move my hands down his naked chest to his sweatpants, tucking them down, trying to let him know I want them off. He chuckles and pulls back, getting rid of his sweatpants and throwing them next to my panties on the floor.

Now, he just stands there in his underwear watching my every move.

I get on all fours facing him, pulling his underwear down just enough for his dick to be revealed before griping its base and wrapping my lips around him. I just lick it once before pulling away, sitting on my knees and watching him as he chuckles and shakes his head.

He grabs a condom and slides it on as he walks back to me.

"Turn around, " he says, grabbing my waist softly.

I do as he says and get back on all fours, facing the headboard this time. He slaps my ass, making me bite my lip as he gets behind me and tightens his grip on my waist.

"You good like this?" He asks.

"Yeah, " I say, feeling him leaning in and placing a kiss on my temple.

For a few seconds, I don't feel anything until his tongue makes contact with my pussy. I moan at the unexpected feeling and grip the pillow as he keeps eating me out.

I love how he knows how to pleasure me, despite his lack of experience. I let myself drop to my elbows, moving the pillow to the side and gripping the sheets as he sucks my clit and licks my pussy. My moans get louder as he brings me closer to my orgasm but before I can reach it, he pulls away slapping my ass.

I groan and let my head fall on the bed.

"Arch baby, " he says whilst chuckling.

I arch my back more while he brings his hand up, brushing my hair away from my nape and gripping it before pushing his dick in me.

"Fuck, " I moan.

He instantly picks up the pace, thrusting hard inside me while tightening his hold on me. My grip on the sheets tightens as well as I try not to be too loud by biting my lip and shoving my face harder into the mattress.

"Ah, Chloe, " he moans.

He suddenly takes a hold of my hair and pulls me up, so my back is arched against his chest and I grip the headboard with one hand to help stable myself, making me scream at the change of position.

"God Ian, " I cry out.

"Fuck, " he groans, gripping my neck with one hand as he brings the other one to rub my clit.

The combination of his rough fingertips rubbing circles on my clit and the hard thrust of his dick inside me make my legs twitch as the pleasure becomes too intense.

The cooling sensation of his rings against my neck is so deliciously nice against my burning skin. I let my head fall back on his shoulder, allowing him to kiss my ear.

"I fucking love you, " he whispers against my ear.

"I love you ahh, " I managed to say back before he moves his hand from my neck to my jaw to turn my head towards him to kiss me.

I move my hand to his hair, gripping it as I moan into the kiss, finally orgasming. He holds me close to him and continues thrusting as my legs spasm.

"Ian, " I moan as my body tries to move away from the intense pleasure.

"I know baby, " he says, breathless.

My scream ends up as a moan, as his thrust becomes shorter and slower as he cums in the condom. He lets his forehead drop on my shoulder, groaning and biting me there to try and be quiet.

We stayed like that for a moment to catch our breaths before he relaxes his hold on me and pulls out. He removes the condom and throws it away before pulling me down with him, laying on the bed in his embrace.

"I love you, " he says again, still panting next to me.

"I know, I love you, " he pulls me closer to him, kissing my head.

I honestly can't wait to see what our future holds for us.

A/N

One last steamy chapter for you guys, hope you liked it as much as they enjoyed themselves. 🔥

Who stayed together? Who may have split up? Who moved on or not? All answers lie in the next final chapter before the epilogue coming out tomorrow so stay tuned!

Feel free to comment & vote, I always appreciate it ❤️

I hope you have a great weekend! Xx

All the love - M ❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.4K 161 18
"We were just kids in love." Nicole is an outgoing senior in high school, hoping to make this year her best yet. She is the new girl in town and is l...
292K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
10.4K 773 42
18-year-old Ashley Whittemore returns to her hometown from New York after her father's death. She didn't want to but she had to - because the person...
9.4K 794 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...