Raven (Fred x oc)

De belle_kafer

My name is Valerie Black and Sirius Black is my father, but I don't remember him. You see, he was taken away... Mai multe

1. Brains, Charm, Fire, and Mischeif
2. Escaped
3. The Black Name
4. Again
5. Family Relations
6. Newspapers and Boggarts
7. Ramifications and Voices
8. Cat and Mouse
9. Hogsmeade
10. Torn and Mended
11. Pre-Game Traditions
12. Badgers and Lions
13. Accusations
14. Christmas
15. Arguments
16. Eagles and Lions
17. Tall Tales
18. Nerves
19. Lions and Snakes
20. End of Term and All that it Entails
21. Rats!
22. Schoolboy Grudge
23. Truth and Justice
24. Explosion
25. Turning Time
26. The Conclusion
27. Explinations
28. Loose Ends
29. Resettling
30. Ton-Tongue Toffee
31. The Mystery of the Lack of a Quidditch Captain
32. Reconnecting
33. The Sensitive Nature of Money
34. The Quidditch World Cup
35. Death Eaters
36. He's Coming
37. Back Again
38. N.E.W.T. Classes
39. Something Not Right
40. Raven
41. Une Surprise
42. Happy Birthday
43. The First Task
44. The Yule Ball
45. The Ring
46. Changes for the Purpler
47. Psychometry
48. Spiritual Mediumship
49. The Third and Final Task Preparations
50. Force Field Generation
51. A Little Dose of Fear
52. Spirits
53. Trauma
54. Summer Pains
55. Grimmaud Place
Sequel
56. Potter Temper
57. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
58. She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Remembered
59. Bewitched
60. Disillusion
61. Fears
62. Back Again
63. The Story of that Night
64. Umbi- Oop, I Can't Say That
65. Emotions and Quidditch
66. Toxic Masculinity
67. Rough on the Pitch
68. Loss of Quidditch, Loss of Safety
69. Gain
70. Lions and Serpents
71. Animosity
72. Guilt
73. Chocolate Oatmeal Biscuits
74. Escaped
75. Chiaroscuro
76. Soon to be Parted
77. Until We Meet Again, Luv
78. Lions and Eagles
79. Foreboding
80. Loss
81. Connections and What's to Come
83. Mid-Summer
84. A Moment You'll Never Forget
85. Back Again, Grown-Up Addition
86. The Dragon Falls Further and Further Away
87. The Dragon Steps to the Path of Fire
88. The Dragon Takes His Firsts Steps on the Fire
89. Lions and Snakes
90. The Sickly Dragon
91. Navidad
92. Badgers and Lions
93. The Dragon's River of Blood
94. The Raven's Dreams
95. Moonlight, Dark Curly Hair, Fangs, Blood, and the Figure
96. The End of a Book That Took a Hundred-Fifteen Years to Write
A/N
97. Too Much Potter
98. Forgetting
New Story!
99. Black-Wealsey
100. Second Wedding
101. Calm Before the Storm
The Siren's Call (A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction)
102. Bondage
103. Frozen
104. Stories, Snatchers, and Mushrooms
105. Crucio
106. Plot-Twist
107. The Dragon Living in Fear
108. Andromeda Tonks
109. Home
110. The Dragon Calls to the Dragoness
111. An Escape
112. Pain
113. Shock and Delight
114. Orphaned
115. Hope
Epilogue
Uncontrolled (Remus Lupin x oc)
Disgraced of the House of Black

82. Summer Break

2K 58 6
De belle_kafer

"Oh my gosh," I whispered, looking around Fred and George's shop for the first time. Spotting George, I called, "Hey, Weasley!"

"Val," he replied, giving me a hug. "Welcome to the shop."

"Thanks," I replied. "This is great."

"Thanks, Luv," Fred replied, wrapping an arm around my waist and kissing my temple.

"Hey, babe," I replied. "I like what you've done with the place."

George went off to take care of some customers and Fred faced me and asked, "You doing okay?"

I shrugged. "It's a day by day thing, but I'm going to be okay."

"I never doubted it," Fred replied.

"Fred, guess what? He wrote down all his stories for me," I said. "He wrote everything in a book."

"Have you been reading it?"

"Yeah." Letting out a laugh, I said, "Did you know that he and James once cursed the Quiddich balls before one of the Slytherin practices. The entire practice they were flying all around. The team spent five hours looking for the bludgers and the snitch."

"Did they get caught?" Fred asked.

"Yes," I said, beginning to help Fred restock one of the shelves. "Although they only got two detentions because the teachers were so impressed. They were only first years." Fred laughed. "Oh, also I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Okay, what's up?" Fred asked.

"I got a job offer," I explained. "At Hogwarts."

"Oh, doing what?"

"Madam Hooch is retiring," I explained. "But honestly...I think Dumbledore just wants me to watch over Harry."

Turning to face me, Fred asked, "So, are you going to take the job?"

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about it," I explained. "Do you think we could make long-distance work? I mean I can come and visit on weekends and on breaks."

"Well, we made it work last year," Fred replied.

"Yes, but this is a little different," I replied. "This would be all year and possibly for more than a year."

"Well, we can deal with next year when next year comes," Fred replied. "If this is what you want, we can make it work, Val."

"Okay," I replied, smiling. "Then I'll write Dumbledore and let him know."

"Great," he replied, gently pressing his lips to mine. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck as his arms went around my waist and I was forced to go on tip-toe. Pulling away, Fred asked, "So where are you staying for the summer?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "I really don't want to go back to Grimmauld Place."

"If it weren't for the fact that we don't really have room here I'd offer this place," Fred replied, frowning. "What if I talked to my mum about it?"

"Fred," I protested. "That's really not necessary. I'll probably just go back to Grimmauld Place."

"Not if you're uncomfortable there," Fred countered sympathetically.

"No, I have a house," I sighed. "I should use it. I just haven't been able to go back since Dad died."

"I can go with you if you want," Fred offered. "Once I get a break."

I thought about it for a moment before replying, "No, I should go by myself. I'll see you later, babe."

"Okay," Fred replied. "Let me know if you need anything. Love you."

"You too," I replied, going on tip-toe to kiss his cheek. Heading for the door, I called, "See you later, George!"

"See you, Val!" he replied, giving me a wave.

Drawing in a deep breath, I fiddled with the key of Grimmauld Place, standing before the door. My heart hammered as I unlocked the door and stepped inside. "Kreacher," I called. With a snap, the house-elf appeared. "Hi," I said.

"Mistress Black," he replied at normal volume before audibly muttering, "Nasty little blood-traitor."

"Kreacher," I said. "Would you do something for me?"

"Of course, Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black," he replied with a little bow.

"Good, I need you to stock the kitchen," I said. "I'm staying here for the summer." I rolled my eyes at the sounds of his muttering before going into each room. I tried to ignore the memories of Dad each time I walked into a room. Dust covered most of the rooms I entered. I had decided to use distraction as my main method of coping for the moment.

The rest of my summer was spent with four main goals: cleaning and redecorating the house, getting Kreacher to trust me, spending time with the twins, Lee, Angelina, Alicia, and Katie, and getting ready for my new job. A few weeks into the summer, the house was already redecorated with a much brighter and more modern style.

Soon the only rooms I hadn't redone were the kitchen, Kreacher's room, Dad's old room, and my uncle's room. I was sitting at breakfast looking over some papers and scratching in some forms for work when I called, "Hey, Kreacher." He appeared. "So you know how I've been redecorating the house? I'm going to redo your room. How do you want it done?"

"M-Mistress redecorate my room?" he stammered.

"Yes," I replied, not looking up as I continued to work. "You can keep everything you hid from my father. I'll never be in there so I don't care. Just let me know what you want. Shelves, new flooring, a real bed. Whatever just make a list and get it to me by the end of the day." Without a word he disappeared.

Rubbing my eyes, I set aside my parchment and stood. Raising my wand, I looked at the table. Quickly, I transfigured the old, wooden table into a smooth, black wooden table. I changed the floor into grey-white flooring and the cabinets into the same wood as the table. As I was working, there was a knock on the front door.

Cautiously, I went upstairs and looked out the eyehole to see it was only Fred. Not opening the door, I called, "What is my dearest ambition?"

"To play professional Quidditch," he replied. "What is my Patronus?"

"Magpie," I replied. I opened the door. "Hi."

"Hey," he replied, giving me a quick kiss. "How's redecorating going?"

"Good," I replied, letting him in. "Still haven't figured out how to get rid of my grandmother, but otherwise it's like a completely different house." We went downstairs and he saw the partially done parts. I finished with the cabinets and stared at the counters. "What're you thinking?"

"Hum," he replied, looking at the scheme of colours. "Maybe a grey, but like a few shades darker than the flooring." Imagining it in my head, I transformed the counters.

"I like it," I said, looking at the entire room together. "All that's left now is Kreacher's room."

"Wait, you're actually decorating his room?" Fred countered.

"Of course," I replied. "As far as I'm concerned, he's a part of my family now. I'm going to treat him that way."

"Mistress Black," Kreacher croaked, appearing behind us. I turned, far too used to this by now to be startled.

"Thank you," I replied, taking his list from him. Looking it over, I saw that he just wanted some shelves and a few other things. "Fred, could you go and get me a tiny bed frame and two shelves?"

"For him?" Fred replied. I gave him a look and he sighed. "Okay, I'll be right back."

"Thank you," I said, kissing him quickly. Once he was gone, I went into Kreacher's room. He was in there, staring at a picture of Bellatrix. I swallowed painfully at the sight of her. "Kreacher, could you put your things on the table? I'll let you put them back when I finish with your room."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied, excitedly picking up his stuff and moving it.

"I promise I won't touch any of it," I added.

"Thank you, Mistress," he replied, giving something of a smile. I grinned at him as Fred came back in.

"Wait," I said, taking a step away from him. "What is my dearest ambition?"

"To play professional Quidditch," he replied. "What is my Patronus?"

"Magpie," I replied. "Okay, good. Thanks." In an hour, I had some shelves set up above a small bed and had made the bed. "Kreacher!" I called. "You can move in all your things unless you want the colour of something changed." He came in, looked around a moment, and shuffled back into the kitchen to grab his things.

I smiled, leaving his room and heading back into the kitchen. "So how much left of the house do you have to do?" Fred asked.

"Oh, nothing," I replied. "Nothing that I'm going to do, anyway. The only rooms I didn't touch were my Dad's old room and my Uncle Regulus' room."

"Well, I love what you've done with the place," Fred said, looking around the room.

"Thank you, Fred," I replied, smiling happily.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

223K 11.9K 132
#1 Hermionegranger (22/5/22) #1 Hermionexmalereader (20/5/22) #1 PennyHaywood (21/11/23) The third year of Y/N's time at Hogwarts and he is finally i...
114K 3.4K 36
࿐ྂ ༘֨𖦹 In which they're childhood friends... she's a Lupin-black and he's a Potter. Oh yeah, and in...
45.5K 1K 55
Imagine being born of the same day as your best friend. The person you would risk you're everything for, only for it all to be taken away before you...
2.9K 54 13
-a story about Y/N Lupin-Black y/n is the daughter to Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. she used to live with both her fathers, until she was 2 years old...