Hawks's Sister [Completed]

Autorstwa Dnarez_Mangetsu

bnha x reader (the mature warning isn't smut, is just violence) y/n Takami is.... a "normal" girl, that doesn... Więcej

Chapter 1- Birthday
Chapter 2 - Moving out
Chapter 3 - Principal's Office
Chapter 4 - New friends
Chapter 5 - Training hurts
Chapter 6 - Help?
Chapter 7 - Big brother is awesome
Chapter 8 - Gorgeous
Chapter 9 - Promise?
Chapter 10 - War Declaration
Chapter 11 - Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 12 - Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 13 - Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter 14 - Sports Festival Part 4
Chapter 15 - Sports Festival Part 5
Chapter 16 - Secrets and Family
Chapter 17 - Little Break
Chapter 18 - Drawing Lots
Chapter 19 - Sports Festival Part 6
Chapter 20 - Sports Festival Part 7
Chapter 21 - Fly Away
Chapter 22 - Where is she!?
Chapter 23 - Birds of A Feather...
Chapter 24 - Pigs
Chapter 25 - So sorry...
Chapter 26 - Her Friends
Chapter 27 - Hands On Your Back
Chapter 29 - Over The Cellphone
Chapter 30 - Weird but good
Chapter 31 - Sleepover
Chapter 32 - Eavesdropping
Chapter 33 - Going Home
Chapter 34 - Haru
Chapter 35 - Family is... [END]

Chapter 28 - So Cute!!!

3.9K 125 105
Autorstwa Dnarez_Mangetsu

After the doctor check up on the wounds it was hell to get you to eat the hospital food, Hawks tried everything on his arsenal, from begging to ordering, you did not give up.

"That's food for the sick!" you said while pouting, if you could, you would have crossed your arms, but since you were chest down and back up, it was harder to do anything really.

"You ARE sick!" Keigo tried again, this conversation was going on for hours now, since the doctor went out of the bedroom at 5am, and now it was 3pm.

"I already told you! I'm not sick! I'm hurt!" 

"There's no difference!" he said flailing his arms around.

"Of course there is!"

Keigo stuffed his face on his hands and shouted, his scream being stuffed by his hands "JUST EAT! OUR I'M GONNA MAKE YOU" he demanded pointing at you.

"I'M A PERSON ON MEDICAL CARE!!!! AND FORCEFULLY FEEDING SOMEONE IS A CRIME!!!"

"YOU NEED TO EAT YOU DUMB BIRB!"

"I REFUSE TO EAT THIS FOOD! IS FOR THE SICK!"

"YOU ARE SICK!"

"AM NOT!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

The shouting was interrupted by an angry nurse grabbing Hawks by his ear "SIR! You are on a hospital!!! You need to keep the noise down! Our you gonna have to leave!" a copy of the other nurse was angrily looking at him, but this one had more of a fox vibe, unlike her sister that have more of a wolf vibe.

"Oh! You must be Amaterasu's sister! Nice to meet you" she looked at you and huffed, letting go of your brothers ear.

"If you don't eat you can't go home... and it's nice to finally meet you too" the fox nurse got closer to the bed and took the tray of cold food "I'm gonna go get you some warm food, and if you behave and eat everything I will sneak you something, deal?" her fluffy tail was swaying lightly.

".... Okay... I will eat it... BUT IT NEEDS TO BE SOMETHING SWEET!"

She chucked and nodded going out of the room.

"Oh my good! That hurt!" Keigo pouted as he caressed his ear "I like her sister more! The other one is also prettier!"

"But... Kei-nii... they are identical..." you look at him with a poker face.

"Nu-uh! they are totally different! The one from yesterday had wolf ears and a wolf tail, this one has fox tail and fox ears, also her eyes are blue and the wolf girl have deep black eyes, they looked like voids!" he flailed his arms around.

"Dude... d-do you have a crush on my damn nurse!?" he blushed heavily at her comment and shook his head.

"No! I-I just though she was cute!" he evaded your eyes.

"Do you want my sister's number?" fox nurse was back with the tray of food in hands. 

You almost jumped out of your skin, and Keigo just looked at her with shining eyes "M-may I!?"

She chuckled and nodded as she put the tray in front of you "Can you sit up or do you need to be spoon feed?"

"I need help to sit" Keigo went to you and helped you to sit up, being extra careful with your back.

"Here" the fox nurse put a paper with her sister's number on Keigo's pocket and gave you your food "I need to make my check-up run, and when I come back I want to see this tray empty"

You looked at the food with disgust but nodded "Yes ma'am" 

Keigo was busy using his phone as you ate, and while you were finishing the food you looked at him and saw that he had a small smile and was blushing a little. "Hey! Ditch the side chick! Your main hoe is right in front of you!" you put a hand on your chest and gasped dramatically while trowing your head back "Do you have no shame! I'm hurt"

He chuckled and put his phone back on his back pocket "Alright, alright, you won, My focus is totally yours my main hoe" Keigo looked took a backpack from under your bed and put it on his lap.

"HEY! Did you hide that under my bed!?"

"Are you blind?"

"No..."

"So I don't need to answer that" you clicked your tongue at that as he laughed at you. "Yeah, you're right, I did hide it under your bed" Keigo got serious and pulled a thin photo album from the bag "This... is the only picture album that had photos of you younger... the other ones we will burn it together if you like, but this" he adjusted the arm chair so that now you could see it clearly "this is your photos, this is your history, I didn't look at it, I promise, and my on sidekicks were the ones that looked into the albums"

His stare was intense, like always.

You chewed your bottom lip and asked what you were dying to know "W-what about your pics? The ones that they had of you... did someone saw it?"

He shook his head "No, there weren't pics with my face in it, by the looks of it the burn it, and- I'm sorry, but they told me that this was everything about you, besides your documents and stuff"

You nod and finish eating "Let's see it! I know that I was very cute when I was small!"

"Don't you mean smaller?" you punch his shoulder and he chuckled.

"You are not that tall!" you huff and look at the album as he open it.

The first picture... brought you sad memories.

"I had tried to run away after the normal 'stress relief' session, I walked on the snow with only the clothes on my body, they had clipped my wings so that I wouldn't learn how to fly... Mo-" you interrupted yourself from calling that woman 'mom' and take a deep breath, holding back tears "that woman... called him and while he chased me she got the camera out..." 

(eyes and hair are just like Keigo's and this is the site that I used to make this https://picrew.me/image_maker/58190 go make your own!!!)

"She took this picture after he dragged me inside... it was really cold that winter..." 

"oh my god... you-... WERE SO CUTE!!! Even crying you were cute! Damn it! How could someone just go and hit a child this-... this... ADORABLE!" he huffed angrily.

You giggle and smiled at him "What happen to them anyway?" you turned the page.

Keigo looked at you and smiled "They are in jail, if I could, I would have sent them to Tartarus, but they are just some low level bad guys, and Tartarus is for the really bad guys"

You nodded understanding and looked back at the small photo album. "It's sad that there is only two photos..."

"What happened there? You're smiling, SO CUTE!"

You chuckled "It was the first time that they took me out, I had started making really good food, so they rewarded me with a walk on the park"

"You look cold..." he looked concerned at the photo.

"I did a good job at cleaning and at cooking, at that time I was around... 9? Maybe 8, but at that time they stopped hitting me daily, that's the only clothes I had at the time"

(sorry, I don't have the link for this one... but it is on the same site as the precious one)

"SO CUTE!!! And what about that red ribbon?" he pointed at the picture.

"Oh! I found it cute, I also was able to hide my own wings at that time, they didn't have excuses to take it from me" you nodded at him

"But what does the ribbon has anything to do with it?" he tilted his head, confused.

"It was the first gift someone gave me... it was for me being a 'good girl', the park was an isolated one, and it was cold as hell! There was no one around to see me... no one to save me... until you showed up!" You kissed his cheek and gave him a big smile "My hero!"

Keigo looked at you shocked, and started to sob as he hugged you "I'm so glad that I made it on time! I was so worried about you! My lil birb! My sister!" he was crying pretty hard after that.

Y.ou both stayed like that for a very long time, just hugging each other, you never felt so safe in your whole life, the feeling of belonging was really incredible.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

............................................

BOOM DOUBLE UPDATE ON A SINGLE WEEK!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.7K 280 12
Please be aware this will involve sex, violence, swearing and other mature things so 18+ What happens when (f/n) find a lost little girl and kitten...
10.2K 294 15
A coin has two sides and so do we! My twin sister and I couldn't be any different than that. We may both have wings but I was called a villain and a...
48.3K 2.3K 38
Reader-chan was just having a normal day. It happened to be a non-uniform day at school, so she was walking in her normal clothes with a few pieces o...
29 0 5
In a world where people are born with superhuman abilities called quirks. With the development of quirks people started using their powers to take ad...