Crazy Affection

By iam_selcouth

What is difference between love and affection? Affection is fondness of someone and what if this affection b... More

Disclaimer⚑
Meet and greet with cast 🀩
1. Love at first sight ❀
2.SECTIONS πŸ˜‰
3. F.R.I.E.N.D.S 😊
Author's note 1 ✍
4. Falling for them....πŸ₯€
6.Drooling over.....😊
7. NEWBIES πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
8. PARTY Preparations πŸŽ‰
SOLVE THE MYSTERY 1 πŸ€”
9. What happened at PARTY?? 🍻
10. Party over.πŸ₯‚
11. Invitation + Revealed πŸ˜‘
11. Sometimes sorry isn't enough! 😒
A day to remember for Sartikians! πŸ‘«
12. Thank you Alaaya....πŸ₯Ί
13.Shifted or not?? πŸ˜•
14. Fates....πŸ’”
15. Finally we met!!! πŸ˜„
16. Just go to hell !🀬
17.Feeling high!! 🍷
18. I hate you!! 😑
19. SLAM BOOK πŸ“–
20. LIE OR DIEπŸ”ͺ
21. Home sweet Home🏑
22. Oh nooo!!!!😱
23. It's not like that!πŸ₯²
24. Ready for the date! πŸ‘—
25. Aww!! ❀
26. Is it true? 😭
27. Shimla notice πŸ“Œ
28. The Untold Crises πŸ’Έ
29. Jealous Alaaya?? 😜
30. Shimla! πŸ—»
31. The shimla story 🧭
32. Club? 🍻

5.Just weird...πŸ€”

353 26 16
By iam_selcouth

KABIR P.O.V

Pakhi was indeed beautiful. When Ahaana showed me her and Keya 's picture. I am not a playboy but I liked both Pakhi and Ahaana. It was a puzzle in life for whom should I choose.
Ahaana or Pakhi

* Thaamo han roka isko kisne hai yeh toh behta paani,
Kaisi paheli hai yeh kaisi paheli zindagaani....*

I was singing this song in my mind but Vihaan inturrpted by asking to go home. We agreed. When I was going I asked Ahaana about Pakhi's instagram account. She told me her user name Pakhi_agarwaal54 .
And...and my username was Kabir.khurana45 just reverse.
I bid Ahaana a bye and went. And went to Vihaan's house because my mom and dad went to France for something related to our business. So I will have dinner at his house and then we both will have a sleepover at my house.And our fathers are very good friends of each other.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Ayush.....

Both girls were good but I hated that Alaaya. She spoiled my image in class and even I had to apologise to her.I was thinking about her but my thoughts were interrupted by knock on door.I went and opened the door and it was my so-called brother.VIHAAN.

(BOLD- AYUSH & ITALICS- VIHAAN)

Tell what happenend

Actually...um..m..

Huh?

Actually voh...voh...

Could you please stop hesitating and start speaking?

Actually...Could you teach me how to play CALL OF DUTY?

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..You wanna...hahah..learn...call..call of..haha...duty....hahahah..

So? Can't I learn?

No....hahaha

What do you mean by that??

NO..no come inside..

I thought him a bit today and after finishing today's session...I just asked him

You are learning it for Sehmat na?

Ye...NO...NO why would I learn for Sehmat?

No because I am playing from two years and you used to hate it but when Sehmat told she also plays so you got interested ....I mean wowwww...

Nothing is like that...

oh...

really....now come lets have dinner....mom,dad and Kabir are waiting at dining table

ok...wait that fuckboi kabir is also here?

Aye don't call him fuckboi..

whatever!!

We went to dinning table.Kabir was talking to my parents.I beacame happy about Vihaan because I knew he liked Sehmat. I know I don't like my brother too much but I was literally happy for him. So I opened lid of first bowl and it was my favourite DAL MAKHANI.In second was SHAHI PANEER. Third was NAAN. Fourth was PANEER TIKKA.Fifth was RICE then dessert was RASGULLA. I was very happy and then Vihaan asked to my mother 'Why is so much special food today mumma?'

'It was first day of our school na....that's why.....' she said chuckling.

VIHAAN- Stop joking ma.. plz tell

SHREYA- OK so your father and kabir's father got a very big deal of 20cr.

VIHAAN AND KABIR- Congratulations!!

ROHIT- Achha thank you everyone and abhi khana khao. ( ok thank you everyone and now have food.)

After dinner at Kabir's house

I called mom and dad about such a great success and I forgot to tell that my father and vihaan's father are in partnership for 10 years.

Me and Vihaan were lost in our own thoughts.Then suddenely one thing hit my mind and I opened Instagram and searched for Pakhi 's account. And I got it. Her account was public so I was able to watch her all posts. On three posts she was having 1000 followers and me with 84 posts I was having 270 followers. I followed her and started stalking her. I also texted her hi.

(Guys the photos of Pakhi's instagram feed are edited by me. Not stolen.)

She was damn beautiful. But then I saw Vihaan. He was already sleeping. Then I got message from Pakhi.
(Left- kabir Right- Pakhi)

Hey! Aren't you the same guy who joined school today??

Yups!!

Oh..so how are you??

Ummm...thinking about...you..

Huh?

Yeah..actually when I was stalking you I really liked you....so..umm

So did I....

Huh??

Yups...even I liked you a lot. Like you are so handsome and eligible boyfriend....so would you like to be my boyfriend??

That was so quick but Yes I would love to be your boyfriend.....

Ok so bye tomorrow meet me in my class after assembely. Byee!!

Ok bye....but what should I call you??

(Message unseen)
(Active 3 mins ago)

To be continued....
Hey guys!
Hope you all are good and enjoying my book. And thank you all so much for so much read we are gonna reach 1k soon. Trailer would be revealed asap.
Is this real love or just attraction for kabir? Do he really likes her? Do she really likes him? Will the anger for Alaaya will increase more from Ayush 's side? Really Vihaan has learnt CALL OF DUTY for Sehmat?

Keep reading my book and do vote and comment..

-Twinkle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...