White Lies - WBL (SamYu)

By ucitnov

Yang Yu Teng a.k.a Yusuke is the heir of respectable mafia in Japan. He has miserable past. To YU, 'Sam' is h... More

Chapter 1 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Introduction
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - HIATUS

Chapter 2 -

1.1K 48 0
By ucitnov

For years, yusuke has been living with violence, trying to live by telling himself that what he had and what he was doing was good for him, but he knows better than anyone else that all he has done is move a little further away from reality. Hiding his abilities. Going from left to right, lying and betraying, that's not what he wanted, it was his mom's wish. Her last words.

The silence in the room is not heavy, on the contrary it is the same silence that makes him so calm and relaxed. This silence is not awkward or anything, it is one of those silences that one would never want to be broken. He just want to enjoy that moment of calm. Hands working back and forth on the piano. As soon as a finger is placed on the piano, the notes invade the room of their singing enchantment. Sam, who's hiding behind the door was frozen in time, cannot take his eyes off the His fairy's hands. Followed by his angelic voice.

"found ya."

These words said, as sam rushes to hug yusuke's neck and his small body.
Through the endless darkness, Yusuke blinks his eyes. For a moment, their eyes lock. A small smile forms on his lips. It's almost nonexistent, but it carries the exact genuineness and warmth that felt like home again.

"Your playing is lovely. I really like it" sam said flashed a smile, speaking softly beside him. Yusuke's heart did a fast flip. Shyly, he nodded and thanked him.

"Your voice is lovely, too. I'm glad I showed this place to you!!!!" A short stop. The echo of a deep breath, with his eyes lighting in some sort of a sparkling excitement. Their gazes locked. Heart eyes met with star eyes, creating an infinite moment of a shiny spell.

"I like you a lot." sam said, intertwining their fingers. Yusuke filled with warmth. Familiar, but somewhat stronger, and even better. He looked at the older sincerely, gradually moving closer to him as their walk pace followed their rising joy.
"I do too." answer Yu make The older looked at him, scanning every feature of him in an admiring look, as if it was the first time he had seen him. He smiled at him, moving closer by his side and kiss his mole.
"I like your mole, too!!" Sam giggles while yusuke's face blushing.
"Also it's been 5 month! Finally My Dady will come to visit me. I'm gonna introduce fairy to my Dady! I'm gonna tell my Dady I got new best friend!" Yusuke's eyes widened, sparkling with hope, and sam continued. "Don't worry! Fairy is my best friend. My Dady said best friend shares everything. If something hurt you then say it, if you don't like something then say you don't like it. If it's not true then tell the truth. We can't lie to each other. Then we'll always be together forever! No one is gonna take you away from me!!! You got it?" Sam promises, as his own words start echoing in yusuke's mind and nods his little head.

"Let's go!!!! I'm going to show you something" As they hold each other's hand.

--------------
"Young master, you look happy!!! What did that little brat do today?" Asked daichi excited.
Yusuke stares and couldn't hold his smile. "It's secret".
"Hahahaha I'm glad that brat makes you happy. I should have brought more cake for him! But young master, ........ I hope you won't forget it's almost been 6th month. You've been delaying to go back to mansion. Please think about it, or it could be dangerous". With these words daichi bow his head. Yusuke lowered his gaze and sighed. " ..... I know. Let me think about it"
"Thank you, young master. Please take a rest. That brat is gonna introduce you to his Dady tomorrow! Then I'm gonna back to mansion. Big boss calls me, good night young master!!!!" Daichi teased.
Yusuke snorted "shut up!! Just go".

---------

The night's in tokyo, were something to behold, a sight to be seen, something to be looked at. A view and a sight it was, tall buildings dotted a city skyline, Yusuke has been staring through big glasses.

"It's 1 a.m," yusuke deadpans, taking a long sip from his mug. He frowns, arms crossing over his chest defensively. "Something's wrong. It's too quite".

'KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! PLEASE STOP ! DONT! THIS IS HOSPITAL! CALL THE PO..." BANG ....BANG.. BANG ... the nurse couldn't even finish the sentences before the bullet was shot to her chest. Gunshots and screaming never stop.

"sammy."

Yusuke's heart sank. He runs to sam's room. Sam's sitting under the bed. His body's trembling. Sam closed his eyes as tears slipped down his face.

"sammy, look at me," he tried again, "Look at me." yusuke hold sam's cheek staring right into his eyes.

Finally, his eyes blinked, rolling heavenward and refocusing several times, before ultimately landing on yusuke.

"W.. what's happening?! I .. I'm scared"

"They are after me .. let's get out of here" yusuke said.

At that moment, the door blew open with a bang, a big man armed with a gun storming through. His brows drew together at the welcome sight.

"here you are!!! You brat! Why are you very good at hiding ? Do you know how many people I had to kill to get you! It's your fuckin' fault, get it?!."

"Don't worry, I'll make your death quick." The man murmured, lifting his gun to yusuke's head. Yusuke stared into the hollow barrel of the man's gun, and then squeezed his eyes shut, a single tear leaking out of his eye.

"Dun... dun hurt my fairy, pwease...!!! Go away you bad man!!!!" Sam standing in front of yusuke.

"SAM! WHAT ARE U DOING?" Yusuke clenched his jaw. Sam really going to die at this rate.

"I.. I'm going t.to protect my fairy" sam shutters while Hiding Yusuke behind his back.

The man tutted and jerked his gun towards sam "And what's up with this brat? You wanna die that bad, huh?!"

"hes just a kid, let him go! I'm the one you're after!" Yusuke shouted.

"ah .. i remember, my client said to kill the boy who's always with you!!!!. You're just a kid but many people want you to die. What a pity. Ah this is Great, two birds with one stone. You can watch him die," he was suddenly caught in a headlock, gun under Sam's chin, "And you... as the rumors said what a useless heir. It's true, they said you're jinxed who brings the bad luck! Also you're so much weaker than I thought."

Sam was wheezing now, short gasping breaths. his body begin to shut down, he's trembling nonstop while keep glaring to the man in black.

"I said put you gun down! I'll go with you" another shot went off at the ceiling, causing the boys to gasp. Their fingers intertwined hardly.

The man snorted, his eyes hallows of madness, shaking his head as if about to refuse him the request. Fortunately, he lowered the firearm a touch. "As soon as he's dead I'm blowing you both to smithereens."

Bang .... bang

bullets struck to that man's thigh. He yelled as his leg gave out under him in a burst of blood and gunpowder, and he scrambled to regain his balance.

"Young master!!!!!! Are you okay?" Daichi run towards yusuke.

"Y... Y..ou.. s..on of b.. it..ch!!!"
"You think you're safe now? That your young master is safe?" he spluttered through a mouthful of blood, bubbles forming at his lips. "I am the first of many. We will kill you, both of you, all of you, in the end."

" .. kill him" yusuke's order as daichi Pull another shot went off at the man's skull.

"Sammy! Please promise me don't ever cover me again! Let's get out of here".
Sam keeps silent. His face is pale after witness the death of the man. His leg almost gave out. Regardless, sam nods and hold Yusuke's out of the room.

------
"Young master, the rest of assassin has been taken care. I'm so sorry young master. I have been set up. It was false call to leave the guard and leave young master alone. It's my fault! I'm sorry! Please punish me!"

" .. clean this place. You know what to do" Yusuke said coldly.

Sam's body still trembling hard. It's red. It's ... Blood. Blood is everywhere. Corpses of nurses, Doctors, patients lies on the floor. Those who's still breathing is screaming and asking for help. His eyes is wandering around the corpses. Till his gaze stops to the old man wear shirt with flowers and toys beside him.

"D... Da.. day" "Oh, no!" Sam panicked, hobbling over to the man, kneeling beside him and taking off the toys out of his father's hands before he could puncture himself with it. "d..Dady! Sammy is here. W..why are you lying on the floor! I.. it's dirty!!!"

"....."

"Dady! P..please answer me!!!! Your clothes is red!!! Let's clean it up!! Open you eyes!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES DAD! ITS NOT FUNNY! DAD! PLEASE! I PROMISED TO INTRODUCE MY FAIRY TO YOU! HE'S HERE! DADY OPEN YOUR EYES!"

Sam presses his shaking hand to his dad's side, just below his ribs, and he can almost feel warm blood and the searing pulse of his Dady. His breath quickens, and soon it is as heavy and labored as it was when the other him was dying.

"No... No ... No.... Please .. no Dady" He can feel the wound now, a gaping mouth vomiting blood and bullet inside his dad's chest. Sam's panic skips and shatters at the intrusion, and sam's breathes, choking. After a moment his eyes flutter open-

"He is not dying. he can't! You can't die! You promise to visit momy with me! Please no .. i..i..It's cold. You're body is very cold! L.. let me call doctor! Wait a minute dad!! PLEASE WAIT A MINUTE. DOCTOR WILL COME ... hiks ... DONT LEAVE ME DAD. I BEG YOU."sam could feel himself freezing. Tears keep gushing out of his eyes. Looking up, their eyes lock.

Drip.

Tears began to well in yusuke's eyes. Yusuke could barely speak. Say something. He tried to speak but he couldn't. His mouth tasted of iron.
The sight caused a pain in his chest. It wasn't physical. Dejavu. He felt it before. A few years ago. The day his mom's dying. And now.. sam's dad... No.. please .. don't ..

"yu," sam's hoarse voice croaks. His dark eyes dilate with terror. Walking slowly to YU " ... You said those people were after you. Then ... Why my dad died?!!!!! My dad shouldn't have died!! It's should be you! IT SHOULD BE YOU WHO DIED! NOT MY DAD! YOU MONSTER" Sam shouted, his voice dripping with menace as he punch yusuke's face, body, also hit his stomach hard.

"Young mas..." ".. stop. Don't do anything"
Yusuke sputtered, his eyes wide and his lower lip trembling. He was covered in scrapes and bruises, and his arm was half hacked off, blood oozing from the open wound.

"S. Samy.. I.. I'm s.sory"

" Does it hurt,huh? Don't fucking spit on me." sam said, disgusted. He threw yusuke back up against the wall. "i have always been kind to you right?, SO PLEASE DONT TAKE MY DADY AWAY AND GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY DADY! PLEASE.. YOURE MY FAIRY, AREN'T YOU? PLEASE AT LEAST GIVE MY DADY BACK!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS YOUR FAULT!!!! I.. I SHOULDN'T HAVE MET YOU AAAAAAAAAAAA" sam's screaming before he lose his consciousness.

" N..no..sam .. SAMMY!!! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. It's my fault! Please don't leave me! SAMMY!!" as tears slipped down his face.

TBC .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.7K 30
This is a DeYi CP fanfic. That is Shi De and Shu Yi from WE BEST LOVE series. Will include #angst and #fluff I'm not good with this hashtags thingy b...
156K 10K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
1.3K 103 24
Yang Yu Teng is a whore, Lin Zi Hong is a client, the rest is history. More of my SamYU fics: https://archiveofourown.org/users/Bharryismylife/works
2.9K 95 27
A samyu mafia Fanfic lin Zi hong aka sam, leader of a growing mafia world with only goal to become number one. yang yu tang aka yu a simple boy wit...