Draco, darling

smirk_smirk

"What if i lose you?" "Look up. I'll always be in the stars." Draco and Meli had known each other since b... Еще

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.

30.

93 6 8
smirk_smirk

Meli and Draco walked in the corridor next to Blaise. Jane was already in the Cup's room with Cedric, waiting for them. The three were laughing about the fifth year Gryffindor who just tripped over his own feet, falling on all his length to the floor loudly. Meli was leaning on Draco's shoulder to calm down her laughter when she felt him get tensed. She looked up, still smiling.

Up ahead in the hallway was Potter, Weasley, Granger and a guy walking backwards. Before Meli could try and guess who it was, he turned around and Louis' face was facing her. He smiled when he saw her but then he noticed the people beside her and his expression fell lightly. But he still walked right towards her, ignoring her company.

"Hey, how are you?" he asked, the rest of his little group coming up behind him.

Potter and Blaise made eye contact and both looked down, blushing. Meli tried not to smile too much at that and answered to Louis. "I'm fine, thanks."

"Sweet, are you guys going in right now?" he asked, looking her at her and Blaise but purposely ignoring Draco.

The blond didn't seem to appreciate it. "No, we're going to Canada." he scoffed. "Of course we're going in."

Louis finally acknowledged him and narrowed his brown eyes. "Great, well, go ahead. I'd like to talk to Meli if that's good with her?" He turned back to her at the end of his sentence, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course it's fine. Right, Draco? You can go inside with Blaise and find Jane?" she asked Draco with a voice to make him understand he better do as she said or she'd hex him.

Draco groaned and tugged on Blaise's arm, takin him away from his not-so-subtle starring session with Potter. "Come on mate."

"Yeah, we're going to go in too." said Potter, following Blaise with his eyes. Granger and Weasley followed him in with smiles on their faces.

"Wait, are Harry and Zabini a thing?" Louis frowned.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. Not yet at least." Meli smiled.

"Does Draco know about it?" he asked with a grimace, like saying Draco's name caused him pain.

"No. And don't say a word about it." she laughed.

"Don't worry I have no plan of talking to him." he smiled, looking at the door where students were coming in by small groups. "But that wasn't what I wanted to ask you."

Meli waited for him to talk but he just stared at her, like lost in thoughts. "Did you fall asleep or something? Go on!"

He shook his head lightly. "Yeah, um, sorry. I wanted to know if you'd like to go on another date with me at Hogsmate this weekend?"

"Was that what you were nervous about? Aren't Gryffindors supposed to be brave and shit?" her cheeks hurt from smiling. "I'd like that a lot."

"I wasn't nervous, I was enchanted by your beauty." He winked at her and she blushed, internally cursing her cheeks. "But that's great. We can meet up at the entry at nine o'clock?"

"Merlin, I can't get out of bed before eleven on the weekends. But twelve would be good. Then we could catch dinner."

"Yeah, that works for me. You want to head in?" he proposed, pointing to the door, we're less and less students were walking through every minute.

She nodded and went in first. He followed close behind. Very close due to the amount of students in the room. What was usually of perfect size for the four houses at Hogwarts was now packed. Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students were trying to fit in, some at the end of a table or pressed against a wall. Meli felt Louis brush against her back.

Then she looked up and went cold. Pansy Parkinson had taken her usual place with her friends and was so close to Draco she was practically sitting on him. She was running a hand up and down his torso, ignoring his uncomfortable expression.

Jane was sitting in front of her and Meli couldn't see her friend's face but she assumed that the brunette didn't like what was coming out of Pansy's mouth because she seemed very tensed. Blaise was obviously trying to calm her down by holding her arm under the table.

Or maybe he was just keeping Jane from jumping on the table and hitting Pansy.

Meli sighted and said bye to Louis. She made her way in the tight crowd, pushing people away if she had to. A boy from Durmstrang seemed offended more than the others but a Ravenclaw stop him from saying anything.

Meli was pretty sure she heard something about 'not wanting to mess with his one'.

She finally reached the table where her friends were sitting and stood behind Pansy. She leaned down between the girl and Draco, pushing them apart, and whispered to Pansy.

"If you don't move, I'm going to charm your hair shit-green." she said with a fake smile.

Pansy scoffed and looked at Draco. When she saw he wasn't going to say anything, she scoffed once again and got up.

"One day, someone is going to put you pack in place Meli."

"May Satan bless their poor souls." Meli said sarcastically, sitting next to Draco.

And with an angry growl that made her sound like a dog, Pansy left.

"I was about to commit murder." Jane said, rubbing her wrist from where Blaise had been holding her.

"I don't see the problem here." Meli said.

"Me neither but apparently, he does." Jane pointed at Blaise who simply rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm grateful. I think she was about to unbutton my shirt." Draco nudged Meli.

The girl opened her mouth but Dumbledore and a group of teachers walked in the room.

The Champions were about to be chosen.

"Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion's selection!" Dumbledore said, his voice loud and clear.

The old man approached the Cup. The blue flames that had been beautifully burning in the contenant move quickly and glowed red. A parchment came out of it, swirling in the air before getting caught by Dumbledore's wrinkled fingers.

"The Durmstrang champion is... Viktor Krum!"

The Durmstrang students cheered loudly and some boys hit Krum on the shoulders as a felicitation. He took his paper and disappeared through the door in the back of the room. Another parchment jerked out.

"The champion from Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour!"

The Beauxbatons crowd applauded as Fleur walked up and took her name, following Krum beyond the small door. A third name comes
out.

"The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory!"

The room exploded in cheers, the Hogwarts students being more numerous than the other two schools. Jane stood up and screamed her joy more loudly than anyone around them. Cedric blew her a kiss before taking his name and going beyond the same door as the two others.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!" yelled Dumbledore, trying to calm the applause.

But people only really went silent when the goblet glowed red once more and another
name flied out. Dumbledore slowly took it and read. For a moment he just looked at the paper then he raised his head.

"Harry Potter. Harry Potter?"

Around them, murmurs spread. Some students seemed confused, others angry. In front of Meli, Blaise looked stunned.

"Harry Potter!"

On the other side of the room, Granger pushes Potter up. The Gryffindor hesitatingly walked to the front of the crowd. Dumbledore gave him the paper and voices began to shout.

Meli didn't understand how the wanker did it. Did he ask someone to do it for him? Did he levitate his name in the Cup?

Besides her, Draco was fuming. "That cheating bastard." he muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lmao yesterday me and a friend spent one hour arguing with some sexist mf in a comment section and even tho ik it was a wast of time, i found it very satisfying.
Hope you enjoyed,

Laeti

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

57 0 17
Y/n is starting Hogwarts all exciting, she makes friends with Draco Malfoy and the Golden Trio. Her school life is normal, besides all the Harry Pott...
563K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
173K 2.7K 86
"Y/n, I need to tell you something" Draco says "I like you! And I have for a long time!" She shouts over the rain "I-I-" Is stutter "I know you lik...
Draco x reader azraSlytherin

Любовные романы

842K 12.6K 46
(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin girl and don't like Malfoy, because you...