Bun & Bells ✔

By PreciousBun225

Taehyung is a successful man who lives with his grandparents. For his grandma, he is still her honeybear and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 💣
Chapter 14 💣💣
Chapter 15 💣
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19💣💣
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23😡💣💣
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A Part One
Chapter 31💣💣
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37💣💣
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44💣💣
Chapter 45💣
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 💣💣
Epilogue
Q&A Part two
Author's Note

Chapter 49

20K 1.1K 599
By PreciousBun225

Trigger warning ⚠️  abusive language, vomiting.

Jungkook was sitting on the same floor where his mom left him some hours ago. He was staring straight towards a wall, picturing everything his mom told him. But no matter how hard he twists the truth his heart was unable to accept it without feeling betrayed.

The Person who once tried to assault him was the president of some kind of gang now, that person planted cameras all over their home, threatening his husband since the beginning of their marriage.

But he has no clue about it. Taehyung hides everything from him. 

The guards who were roaming around the parking lot were not some simple security guards, they are the guards of Police protection. The same goes with the several police patrolling cars that Jungkook once saw outside his window.

Jungkook felt like a fool telling his husband about Mr Kang when his husband knew about him way before that. He had thought it's good to share problems with his husband, he should know about his life but perhaps he has shown too much vulnerability to his husband.

Up to the point where his husband decided to hide things from him. Maybe Jungkook should have controlled his feelings, should have controlled his weak heart before opening up to his husband.

Taehyung must have thought he is weak to handle all these things so he kept hidden from him to keep him away from danger. But life is not about happy moments always.

So it's all his fault, only if he had controlled his panic attacks and acted like a tough person in front of his husband maybe then his husband would have told him and not kept him in a fake bubble of happiness.

He didn't know the only reason he can't go outside was not his social anxiety alone but the fear of being taken by an assassin also involved in it. 

His belly piercing that he believed was a beautiful gift from his husband, contains a tracker in it. 

Every time Taehyung said about a meeting with Namjoon holds a totally different meaning now, lies, lies and just lies.

Taehyung made a false promise to him.

Jungkook shook his head and wiped his eyes. He looks down over his jacket and his eyes welled up all over again, it's his husband's jacket. Taehyung told him to wear it outside because the weather was very chilly today.

Jungkook brought his knees to his chest and hugged them tightly, he cried very hard like something precious has taken away from him. His trust.

The faint cologne of his husband from the jacket brought him back to the real world of harshness, he needed to find his husband first, all things can wait until then. He needs to make sure his safety or heaven knows Jungkook couldn't live any longer. 

But Jungkook cried when he didn't know where he should go to find his husband. All of his family betrayed him and kept secrets from him except their grandparents. The old couple was left oblivious like him.

His heart sank when he recalled his mom's words, they didn't find Taehyung in his car but a pool of blood.

And Jungkook's mind could only think the worst case in his head. He immediately sat on his knees and clasped his hand together," G-god please, return him to me safely." His tears were rolling over his cheeks uncontrollably.

He brushed his sleeves over his cheeks and nose and stood up to run outside his apartment. He went to the elevator and clicked the second floor button. He was hiccuping very badly but calmed his breath and slapped his quivering lips to stop them from trembling.

He needs to prove he is strong. He should not cry so he can avoid the pitiful stares of the people.

He was numb when he reached his mother's apartment. His eyes searched for Yoongi but found no one, just his granny was sitting on the couch bearing the same expression as him.

"Granny, where is namjoon hyung? Yoongi hyung?" 

Mrs Kim looked up when he heard a monotonous voice of his bunbun, her poor old heart ache when he saw how her child was trying to keep himself together in an awful situation like this. She decides to not trigger him further.

"H-hoseok's girlfriend sends a location to Hoseok. Your grandpa and Yoongi went to the police station a few seconds ago. They are saying something to track the location that is outside the town." 

Jungkook blinked his eyes fastly and turned toward the door to go to the station when a sharp scream stopped him. He turned around and looked at his grandma who was already looking at him with wide eyes.

Both ran inside Jimin's room where the scream had come from.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook screamed when he saw Jimin lying on the bathroom floor clutching his stomach tightly. 

"Jimin!" Mrs Kim called and hastily took Jimin's head in her lap. "Jimin! Open your eyes child.  Jimin!" But Jimin was whimpering in pain, his eyes were shut tight.

"We have to take him to the hospital, Granny. Right now." Jungkook bends down and lifts Jimin in his arms. Jimin was wailing in pain.

Granny trails behind Jungkook to the elevator, clutching her heart with her one hand, God have mercy, what's happening to my family.

~

Taehyung felt a throbbing pain in his head as he coughed lightly. He sensed his hands are tied in a metallic chain, he roamed his head in a dim light room with his eyes barely open but they couldn't focus on something.  

He heard many voices around him, some childlike, some mature but there are voices in the background. 

"Is he awake?" He heard a timid voice said from his left. 

"You go and do your work, I'll see him." This time it's a girl's voice.

Taehyung the sound of heel tapping on the floor before a foreign scent stands close to him," Don't open your eyes. Pretend you are still unconscious or they will start acting up with you. I informed hoseok, they are coming here." Taehyung can imagine the girl saying all these things through her sealed lips, he is thankful that he could hear perfectly.

He felt some hands around his wrists pretending to tighten the hold of the chain when he heard again," But we are far away from the town so it will take time. Till then bear it please." Taehyung knows this voice belongs to Hyunjin, he can trust this girl but the pain in his head was doing a very good job. it's very hard for him to keep his eyes close without any hint of consciousness.

"You are under the effect of drugs, your body parts can't function properly right now. But it will fade over time."

"Jungkook and Jimin were escorted by the police officers safely." He heard the voice said last time before the sound of heels started fading away. 

He closed his eyes and felt his surroundings. His hands were tied up over his head to the ceiling for a pillar, he doesn't know exactly. But his arms were up. He can sense an irritating bandage over his head, maybe a poor attempt to stop his bleeding head.

He was still in his shoes, he was standing with his back pressed against a wall. The cold wind around his neck confirmed he was not wearing his suit just his shirt. 

Taehyung placed the back of his head over the wall to have some support for his shuddering head and sighed. One thing of relief was that he replaced his babybun. He could not imagine what he would do if someone abducted Jungkook like this.

His babybun must have been crying right now and Taehyung felt instant regret and guilt. He should have told Jungkook beforehand before he got to know from others, He knew by now his baby got to know everything that was going on behind his back. 

Taehyung feared to face Jungkook now, he was afraid of his reaction, he would not be able to bear the hurt and betrayal in Jungkook's eyes.

A silent tear went down to his cheek but he hissed when the sour water fell on the scratched surface of his cheek. 

And that was a very bad mistake.

"Aww, Daddy is crying?" 

Taehyung's eyes flew open when he felt a hand over his thighs. He jerked himself back to the wall, away from that disgusting hand.

A boy was standing in front of him, he looked like in his twenties, black hairs with one brow pierced and a disgusting smirk present on his face.

Taehyung ignored his painful head and gritted his jaw," Stay away from me." Taehyung let out but he hissed again when he felt a hand caressing over this scratched cheek.

"Don't be mad, daddy. Trust me I killed all of them who were playing smart to kidnap you by hurting you. I had told them clearly, I want you in full piece. But those motherfuckers tried to outsmart me and see, they tried to ruin your handsome face." 

"But don't worry, now they all are dead, daddy" the unfamiliar boy spoke and try to lean forward to kiss taehyung on the cheeks but Taehyung turn his head away, the boy's words want to make him throw up right there, his head was thumping and disgusting nausea was building up in his stomach, hurling around his throat to come out and the next moment, Taehyung puked all over the boy's shoes.

"Eww, daddy. Just say you don't want my kiss, no need to throw up like that. I need new shoes now." The boy whined and called some servants to clean the mess. 

Taehyung felt like he was going to die with the pressure in his head. His mind is not working and his head was lulling against the wall, he didn't know what drugs they had injected inside him earlier but his body was not working on his command, he wasn't able to lift his legs to kick the annoying boy in front of him. 

Taehyung's blurry eyes fell on the servant and threw up all over again but this time on the other side, he squeezed his eyes shut as he felt his stomach churned and his throat burnt, making the pain in his head more permanent.

The servants were naked, all of them besides that boy. 

"What's happening daddy, should I call some doctor?" Taehyung heard that annoying voice again but he just ignored it and looked toward the ceiling, a spot where everything seems natural and his stomach didn't feel like throwing up again.

"Do your work fast and leave this place." The boy said to the servants and turned to sit on his chair.

"Dad is coming here in a few, he is gonna babble some nonsense and after that, you will be all mine daddy." The happiness and excitement were evident in his voice. Taehyung just closed his eyes and thought about some good and happy moments so he will not end up throwing up again.

The time passed quickly when the door opened and a man wearing a shiny blue coat entered the room. He was looking like an oldie in his fifties, the white and grey hairs of his beard showed his hard features.

"So at last, you bring your toy, son." The boy sprints toward his father and hugs him. 

Taehyung heard the commotion and averted his eyes from the ceiling cautiously, he gulped a sigh of relief when he didn't find any servant around him.

"Yes, dad. He is here, my daddy." The boy said shyly.

Taehyung rolled his eyes even if that hurt his head but this boy was getting on his nerves. His eyes met with the man and Taehyung's expression turned hard.

"Hello, young man. I heard you are the husband of that bunnyboy, hmm, a good catch I see." The man winked toward Taehyung.

"Disgusting motherfucker, leave my hands and I will show you who I am," Taehyung said, pulling over his hands trying to free them from the harsh hold of chains but failed.

"Oh, so kinky. We will talk about me later but you have to satisfy my son first." The boy squealed and hugged his dad again.

Taehyung's face grimaces in pure disgust," In your dreams, fucker."

The man pulled a chair toward Taehyung and sat on it. "I think you know about the deal that bunny boy's father did with me in the past, no?"

Taehyung nodded his head slowly, his blurry eyes focussing on the old man perfectly.

"I gave that fucker a huge amount of money to get a taste of his son. But Things didn't go as I liked back then. But we pacians never forgets over targets." The man lit up a cigarette and put it in between his lips to suck a sharp inhale.

"I sent my men behind that bunny boy but you caught my son's eyes. He begged me to catch you instead of that bunny boy. So here you are, young businessman."

"This is my son, Kang Minjin. He is a bit shy to introduce himself." The man said and the boy ran toward Taehyung and hugged him.

"Don't touch me," Taehyung said but the boy hugged him more tightly taking advantage of the situation.

"I said Dont fucking touch me." Taehyung bumped his shoulder harshly and kicked the boy in the shin.

"Dad." Minjin whined and pouted to his dad, rubbing his shin with his hand.

"Playing hard to get? Don't test my patience, Kid. Come on, it's just about one night, fuck my son and give a good show to me." The man grinned seeing the angry young man in front of him.

"Fuck off, you bastard." Taehyung spat and the boy whined again.

"Calm down, son." The man said to his son and turned to taehyung again," let's make a new deal then, You give my son what he wants and I will leave your babybun alone. I promise we'll not disturb your lives after that."

The deal was pretty decent for the man and the boy, Kang dobin wants to fulfil his son's wish at any cost. This is the very first time his son wants something from him after all.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.3K 71
Kim Taehyung is a successful business man who is a single parent..He lives with his daughter..For him,his daughter is his everything & he always puts...
129K 5.3K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
260K 10.9K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...
14.6K 1K 4
Trust, A word that designs, and defines a relationship. . . . . Taehyung loves Jungkook to the moon and back, and Jungkook is no different.. But what...