just another girl (nash grier...

By inhaledgrier

More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
a/n
chapter 17
chapter 18 part 1
chapter 18 part two
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
epilogue (last chapter ever)

chapter 11

48 0 0
By inhaledgrier

today is the first official magcon. i cant freakin wait. im so excited. i got up its now 11 a.m taylor and matt were still asleep. i ran into the shower. when i came out i grabbed my outfit. i threw on my baseball shirt and a pair of dark highwaisted shorts and my blue converse. for my hair i blowdried it and curled the ends. i did a natural makeup look mostly mascara and pink lip.

i walked out taylor was up. "morning vi" he said. "morning tay" i said. "so how is l.a." he asked. "crappy i have no friends" i replied. "thats sd why wouldnt they want to be friends with you" he said. "morning" matt said streching. "hey" me and taylor said. they got dressed. then there was a knock on the door. i opened it to nash hayes cam and the jacks. "morning boys" i said. "morning vi" they said. we went over to the couch.

after a few minutes there was another knock on the door. i  opened it to a girl. "hello" i said. "is nash here" she said. "ya whats your name" i asked. "britney" she said snarky. "come in britney im violet" i said. "nash someones here" i said. nash turned around and a smile grew on his face. "hey babe" he said. what babe i should of known he would move on. "morning babe" she said. the boys rolled their eyes. britney and him hugged. my phone went off.

it was brooke. 

phone covo b- brooke v- violet

v- hey sissy

b- morning hows everything

v- good

b- would you do me a favour

v- sure what

b- its moms year anniversery would you get flowers for her grave

v- sure bye sissy

b- bye love ya

convo over

wow its been a year. i felt a tear slip. violet dont you dare cry i told myself. "would anyone go to the shop with me i need to get something" i said. "is it that time of month" britney mumbeled. "ill go" jack j taylor and matt said. "thanks guys" i said. we walked to the shop. "what do you need to get" matt asked. "its my mom's year anniversery" i said. they all made the oh shape. "you ok vi" taylor asked hugging me. i nodded.

i walked into the shop. thank you god i found her fave flowers. violets and yes thats why my name is violet so shush. i walked up and paid. "that will be $8.30 please"the cashier said. i looked up to see no other then brent. "brent" i said. "violet" he said back. he gave me a hug. "i better get back to work" he said after a few minutes of us catching up. "ok bye bye brent" i said giving him a hug.

i walked back out to the boys. "we can go to the grave after the show" i said. we walked back to the hotel. magcon started it at 2 its now 1. we walked into the hotel. i got out a tall glass and put the flowers in some water. "look nash she had to buy herself flowers" britney said giggling. i ran out of the room. i started balling crying and i couldnt stop. "you ok" i heard someone say. i looked up to see taylor. "kind of" i said tears still rolling down my cheeks. "come back to the room" he said.

we got up and walked back. we walked in and i heard people shouting. "how dare you speak to britney like that jack" nash roared at jack j. "shut up dude you dont even know why vi had to get flowers" jack shouted back. "whatever i dont care" nash said plonking on the couch beside britney. "nash i got flowers for my mom you know my dead mom ya its her 1 year anniversery and dont talk to jack j like that" i shouted through tears. "as i said i dont care" he shouted back at me.

"nash shut the fuck up your slut of a girlfriend already upset her enough" cam shouted at nash. "oh stick up for little miss violet im the one that is your bestfriend" nash said to cam. "not until you say sorry" cam said walking over to me. "whatever come on britney lets go to my room" nash said. "hold up thats our room too" jackj and cam shouted. "you can stay in this room if you want" matt and i offered. they nodded. in a few minutes they came back with all their stuff. 

we walked down to the place where magcon is being held. their was a line so long. but 1 person stoold out from the rest. this girl was holding sign saying violet i love you. i walked over to her. "hey whats your name" i said. "hi omg your violet i love you you helped me so much im laura" she said. "aww thanks sweetie here" i said passing her my number. "omg thank you so much" she said. "no problem ill see ya later" i said hugging her.

i walked into the room. "where the hell is violet" i heard jack g shout. "here i am calm your tits" i said. everyone but nash and britney laughed. "thank god" he said hugging me. "jeez jack whats with you" i said. "i didnt want to lose the only hot person here besides me" he said laughing. "we wouldnt want that now would we" i said laughing along. 

"ok ok come on everyone in a circle" cam shouted. we all gathered even nash who managed to stop sucking faces with britney. "one two three lets do this" cam shouted. we bursted out laughing. "hello everybody welcome to the first magcon ever up first we have cameron taylor nash aaron shawn hayes jacks matt carter jacob"bart said as each of the boys ran on stage. "and we have one girl because unfortuntly mahogony couldnt make it violet everybody" he shouted into the mic. 

 i ran on stage and then bart tossed me the mic. "whats up everybody" i shouted into the mic. cam got a mic and so did taylor. "ok first thing were going to do is a compitition ye pick the partners" cam said. "ok you in the pink t shirt who shoul violet be with" taylor asked. "mattt" she shouted. i ran over to matt. after everyone had a partner. the partners were

me and matt

jack and jack

taylor and carter

jacob and shawn

cam and hayes

aaron and nash. 

the first compition was a dancing compition. me and matt were first to do it. we danced to lip gloss.after everyone danced the points were giving by the fans the score was:

me and matt  8

jack and jack 6

taylor and carter 6

jacob and shawn 7

cam and hayes 5

aaron and nash. 8

next was a spinning compition who could spin around onstage the longest without throwing up. if you won you would get 3 points. it was me and nash left they stopped us saying if we keep going we would have no time for the last compition.

the points were as followed.

me and matt 11

jack and jack 6

taylor and carter 6

jacob and shawn 7

cam and hayes 5

aaron and nash.  11

"ok everybody the last compition is between the three leading teams which is matt and violet and aaron and nash and jacob and shawn" cam said. "the compition is a singing compition one person from each team has to sing" cam said. "you have 2 mins" taylor screamed. for me and matt i was singing even though i didnt want to. shawn from his team. aaron from his.

shawn went first he sang the a team. 

aaron sang next he sang wanted by hunter hayes.

i was next i sang skip to the good part by he is we.

the boys all had shocked faces when i finished then the fans screamed and shouted "matt and violet win". "ok who wins" cam said. "violet and matt" they shout. "we have our winners" taylor screamed.  for the rest of the show we just goofed around. afterwards we went to the meet and greet me and matt were at the same booth. i got handed alot of gifts. i made sure to get a lot of the fans twitter usernames i want to follow them. 

around 5 we were finished. we went up to mine and the boys room. "violet come on we have to go to the grave" matt said. i nodded i got the flowers. cam matt taylor and jack j came.

we arrived i layed the flowers on the grave. i started speaking to her in my mnd. hey mommy ya everythings good we miss you hows dad i bet his doing good im having a good time i have a lot of friends i love them. i betcha will and brooke will get married. l.a is ok but i rather be here but ya know i want to stay with brooke. anyways i better go looks like the boys are getting bored ill visit you before i go i love you so much mom i miss you so so much bye love you.

a tear slipped my eye. "come on guys" i said. they followed me. when we got back the boys were playing gta5. "where were ye" nash said. "at my moms grave" i said trying not to think about my mom. i know its being a year but it still hurts when i think of her. "ok" nash said. "you ok vi" shawn and jacob said coming over and hugging me. "ya now who wants to get food" i shouted. "ill go with you" everyone shouted. "okay leggo" i said.. we went and got food and ate.

we got back to the hotel around 11. "im going to bed" i said once we got into the hotel room. i walked in and there was britney and nash. oh ya nash didnt come with us. "out now im going to bed" i shouted. "how come they are aloud in" nash whined. "1. because they are 2. because they dont suck faces off eachother now out" i said. they got up and left. when they went we all started laughing. "nice one vi" cam said high fiving me.

i got changed into my pj's. "night guys" i said. "night vi" they said staring at the tv. i fell of to sleep and thats that.

a/n long chapter hope you enjoyed ill update again tomorow but for now byeeeeeeeeeeeee shauna xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 32 28
Gracey's mother surprised Gracey with Magcon tickets for her birthday. She is super excited to meet all the boys.She loves all the boys, but really f...
21.1K 690 54
1.5K 6 21
Bye serenity¿
97.1K 1.4K 29
So I'm Nash's twin sister he may be older but by 2mins. My brother has been on tour for 4months like seriously he just ditched me him and hayes. Nas...