streamers (karl jacobs x fema...

By committing-arson

* 'why is nick calling me on discord?' I thought to myself. I quickly ran to my computer, answering the call... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
!!
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
i need help LOL
69
70
71
72
73
74
not a chapter

8

19.6K 589 62
By committing-arson

K a r l ' s P o v

holy hell my phone was blown up with messages. i forgot to respond to sapnap and he was freaking out and even got george and dream to text me.

dream
are you DEAD?!

dream
where tf did you go??

dream
karl WHAT THE FUCK

i quickly responded to all of the texts from dream and moved onto george.

karl :]
I AM SO SORRY

karl :]
i met someone and we have been taking for a while now, i lost track of time :/

dream
you better text nick because he is freaking out on where you are

karl :]
oh i will. i am so sorry you have no idea

dream
it's okay karl, you just scared us

i thought dream was gonna be more aggressive or scary but he was calmer? i quickly moved onto george to answer him.

gogy :3
KARL

gogy :3
KARL ARE YOU ALIVE??

gogy :3
DUDE YOU ARE SCARING ME YOU NEVER NOT ANSWER

gogy :3
karl are you okay?? i'm worried about you ://

gogy :3
karl please answer, where are you.

karlos
GOGY I AM SO SORRY FOR WORRYING YOU OH MY GOD

karlos
i feel horrible. i got to caught up with talking to someone else i forgot to text everyone.

gogy :3
OMG KARL. ARE YOU OKAY??

karlos
YES GOGY I AM OKAY

gogy :3
you really scared me karl :(

gogy :3
please make sure you text sapnap because he is so confused and worried on where you are

karlos
don't worry, i'm going to text him. i'm so sorry for scaring you george. i feel like a horrible person

gogy :3
it's okay, i promise. just don't do this again

karlos
i promise.

i then moved onto sapnap. the whole reason on why i came here. i feel so mean for not even seeing sapnap yet and for scaring my friends.

SnapMap
karl where are you??

SnapMap
karl??

SnapMap
karlllllllllllllll

SnapMap
now you are getting me worried karl

SnapMap
karl this isn't cool, where are you?

SnapMap
karl where are you!!

SnapMap
please answer me so i know you are okay.

i felt my chest tighten as i read sapnaps texts. i quickly typed a message for him.

K J 🐸
i'm alive. i am so sorry sapnap. i didn't mean to scare you and i promise i'm okay. i texted the other two and let them know i'm okay. i had my jeep run out of gas and i got to caught up in talking with a new friend i forgot the whole point on why i came here for the first place. she's getting me gas so i can fill my jeep up a reasonable amount and i'm going to get gas and head over to your place.

K J 🐸
nick i feel so bad it hurts my chest. this is something i'd never do and i'm so sorry it had to be you. you can punch me in the shoulder, throw an egg at me, ANYTHING to make you feel better :(

SnapMap
KARL

SnapMap
karl i didn't know where you were and i was panicking to dream because i thought something bad happened to you. just come here as fast as you can, SAFELY.

K J 🐸
i will. i promise i'm leaving in 2 minutes

i set my phone down and i rub my eyes. luna walks up to me with a glass of water and smiles softly.

"did you let your friends know you are okay? it seemed like a lot of texts back and forth." she walks around me.

"yeah. they aren't to happy with me which they have every reason to be. i feel like a horrible human being." i place my face in my hands.

"you aren't a horrible human being. i have done the exact same thing and worried all my friends. once you see your friend, i'm sure they will just hug you and then after the hug probably hit your arm for scaring them." she tells me.

i felt a hand on my back and i looked over and luna was rubbing my back. it felt comforting and i really enjoyed her doing that for me. i feel like i could just lean over and lay into her but i had to go see my boy.

"thank you luna, this means a lot and i'm sorry i had to drag you into this mess. i promise i will pay you back." i stand up.

she just smiles softly at me and walks away. i drink the rest of my water and i follow her. we went outside and i stared the jeep and it worked. i smiled widely and i looked over at luna who seemed to be cheering.

"you are amazing. thank you so much." i jumped out of the jeep and i hugged her.

she seemed to be shocked and i quickly pulled away. i was about to apologize but she pulled me into a hug again and i hugged her back with a smile.

"i was just shocked with the hug! i love them don't worry." she smiles at me as i pull away.

i returned the smile and she stepped back.

"you should go see your friend now. if you are free anytime you still are here and you wanna meet up again, you know where my house is." she smiles and looks down at the ground.

"are you trying to ask me on a date?" i raised an eyebrow at her.

her head shot up and she seemed to be at a loss of words. i just laugh and i shake my head.

"i'm kidding. i will for sure come see you again soon. you are very fun to be around and i can already see a really cool friendship forming between us." i told her.

her shoulders dropped and she let out a breath. she smiled and nodded at me and waved. i got in my jeep and i rolled the window down to wave at her. i set my location to a gas station and then i'll head over to sapnaps.

"bye luna, it was nice meeting you." i yell as i slowly start to drive away.

"bye karl! don't forget about me!" she waves from the front step.

i drive away with a smile on my face and i head over to the closet gas station. i get my gas and i'm on route to sapnaps now. i feel bad for not seeing him and for forgetting because i was with a girl. such a lame excuse honestly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...
71.2K 1.5K 30
"Oh my fucking god, the real GeorgeNotFound is actually in my chat right now raiding me with 20000 viewers. Holy shit. Hi George!" I practically yell...
51.6K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...
2.6M 85.3K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...