𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |𝓙�...

By bumblingbaboonsband

Lily Elizabeth Wood Smart, kind, friendly, a Gryffindor, sometimes sassy, badass, leader, positive, funny, so... More

Prologue
1. OLLIVANDERS
2. The Sourting Hat
3. The New Ghost
4. Prank War Is Over
5. New Year New Me
6. A Little Gay
7. Time Turner
8. Sarah Blossom
9. Last Minute Change
10. Boys & Girls
12. Chubby Hands
13. Unexpected Guests
14. Christmas Cake
15. A New Friend
16. Jealous
17. Romantic Comedy
18. Hypothetically
19. Nothing But The Truth
20. Molly Weasley
21. Chopsticks
22. Your Ex's Basement
23. Love
24. Slime
25. Good bye
26. About Him
27. Kissing
28. The List
29. New Ship
30. Okay
31. All Alone
32. Fart Bombs
33. Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor
34. Amortentia Potion
35. Daisies
36. Train Trip To London
37. Sun
38. Friend
39. The Winner
40. Weird
41. Blushing
42. Messing
43. Ginger
44. Albus' Orbs
45. Blonde & Ginger
46. Devil
47. Everyone Finds Out
48. Muffliato
49. Moony
50. Hurt
51. 'L Word'
52. Howler
53. Cheating
53. The Necklace
54. Albus
55. Luna's Boyfriend
56. Mirror Game
57. Positive
58. Hospital Wing
59. Forbidden Forest
60. Stutter
61. Dirty Towel
62. Bathtub
63. Empty Field
64. Aurora
65. Missing Slytherin
66. Lily♡James
67. Butter beer

11. "Bacon?"

5.9K 160 36
By bumblingbaboonsband

Fifth Year:

I woke up early in the morning to make sure I was ready to leave. Alice, (my roommate) and Roxanne was still asleep.

Today my hair is even more of a mess so I decided to take a shower before the others wake up.

After shower, I tried everything to make my hair look decent. But no. It didn't work.

I washed it twice, put some hair cream, and I even sprayed it. But my hair was determined on staying extra curly.

After my twenty minutes of struggling with brushing it, I gave up and made a messy bun. I couldn't find any clips, so I used my wand instead.

"Roxanne," I whispered and slowly touched her arm. "Come on it's eight. You're going to be late."

She groaned and aggressively turned the other way.

"Ugh, how rude. I'm being a good friend, and all I get is a groan?" I slowly got up from her bed and grabbed her pillow.

I pulled it under her head and hit her twice.

"Hey!" She tried to take her pillow back but I already threw it on my bed.

"Good morning to you too. I'll be waiting you downstairs."

I left the room as Roxanne aggressively started jumping.

The common room was mostly empty. To my surprise, James was the only one downstairs.

He saw me and grinned. "Good morning, Wood. Good sleep?"

"Morning, and yes." I grabbed a clean cup and filled it with water.

"Are you sure you don't want to visit your parents instead?"

I took a sip from my water instead of answering.

He didn't get the hint and continued. "I mean, come on. How many holidays do we get? What if something happens and you can never see them again?"

"Potter! I'm pretty sure me not going there won't kill them."

"But what if it will?" He stared at me suspiciously.

I stared back. "Are you trying to tell me something?"

"I don't know, am I?"He squinted his eyes.

I did the same thing. 

We stared at each other before I broke the eye contact and took another sip from my water. "You're acting suspicious." I said.

We stayed quiet for a while. Roxanne wasn't ready yet so I grabbed a book, set down on one of the arm chairs and started reading.

"So..." I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him. "What's your plans? With Teddy."

I turned the page over and acted like I didn't hear him. But it didn't work.

"Sleep over? Pajama party? Staying late at night? Snowball fight? Movie night? Baking cookies?"

"Thanks for the ideas." I muttered as I turned over the page again.

He muttered something under his breath, but I didn't understand what he was saying.

"What's your problem, Potter? Why are you so against me to have some fun with my friends?"

"Oh, no, no. No." He adjusted himself on the sofa and I did the same.

We normally do this when we're ready for an argument, even fist fights.

"I don't care if you want to have fun with your friends. I just don't think boy friends should count."

I slowly closed my book and put it on my lap. "So you do care?"

"No, I don't. I just don't want you to start another prank war with one of my best friends."

"Oh, don't worry." I lowered my voice when I realized we were shouting. "I only have prank wars with the people I don't like."

Before I could react, he took out his wand and cast a spell which made all of my clothes and hair wet.

Ugh, it took me an hour to calm this hair down!

My wand was still holding my hair so I decided to throw the book instead.

It hit him right in the face. "Ow!"

"Hah!" I pulled my wand out and used a drying spell on myself.

James grabbed his wand again and a pink light came from the tip of the wand.

He started laughing but I didn't understand why he was laughing.

I looked down to my hands to see I was pink.

"You, little," I used another spell on him and now he was green like an alien.

"That's not fair!" He yelled.

"You started it!" I used two different spells to turn back to my normal color while James looked confused.

"I don't know how to turn back to normal." He muttered, more like to himself than me.

That made me laugh so bad that my stomach started hurting.

He started walking towards me with big steps while I ran away. "Turn me back to normal, Wood!"

"No!" I ran around the big table as he ran behind me. I saw Roxanne and Alice come downstairs so I grabbed them by their arm and hid behind them.

"Why, hello ladies. Don't mind me, just here to take this..." I felt a hand on my upper arm and suddenly I was pulled away from the girls.

"James, why are you... green?" Alice asked.

"Alice, you look stunning. As usual. How about we have a small chat once I'm done with Wood?"

Alice blushed, which made me roll my eyes.

"Uhm, yeah, uh, sure."

I got scared that my eyes would pop out after my second eye roll.

"Roxanne, good morning again, to you too. You look nice." He turned back to Alice as I tried to get away from his grip. "Did you do something different to your hair? You look beautiful."

Alice giggled.

"Is that make up, I see-" Before he could finish his flirting a pulled him as hard as I can and made him fall.

"Girls," I turned back to Alice and Roxanne. "I'll see you at breakfast. I just need to..." I couldn't complete my sentence but they nodded and left.

James was on his feet again so I pushed him from his chest. He's a little taller than me, but I'm stronger. "Stop flirting with my friends!"

"And you're the on to talk-" We heard footsteps so James stopped talking.

Teddy was standing next to the steps. "Good morning you two. I see you gave up on that prank break."

I grinned. "What makes you think that?" I was nearly forgetting the fact that James was still green.

"Ha ha. Really funny. Now turn me back to normal."

"Well," Teddy said. "You two have fun, I'm going to have breakfast." He left the common room and we were alone again.

I slowly walked backwards with out James noticing. He was looking at his green hands.

I opened the door but a crackling sound made him look up. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Breakfast?" I ran outside as James yelled my name behind me.

More students were awake now, and I didn't feel like embarrassing myself even more while running around the corridors. So I decided to take the long way.

The corridor was empty so I didn't have to worry about bumping into anyone. I heard footsteps behind me getting closer and closer.

It was clearly a mistake for me to turn around. James was right beind me looking for my hand.

"Get. Off. Me."

Do you remeber when I said I was stronger?

Yeah, I might have lied a little. Just a little tho.

"Turn me ack to normal! I look like an alien!"

"You already looked like one! I just changed your color!" I tried to reach for my wand, he was towering over me which makes it easier for him to see.

After a little struggling, he backed away to catch his breath. I grabbed my wand tightly, not trusting him.

I turned him back to normal with out him realizing.

"Green? Seriously? That's not even my color!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I promise to turn you red next time." This annoyed him even more.

"You know what? Give me that!" He leaned forward for my wand.

I jumped back as he tried to take my wand.

"Give me the wand."

"No! Use your own wand! It's not my problem that you don't even know such an easy spell!"

If anyone saw us, they would probably laugh. We were literally running around like 5 year olds.

"You're right!" He took out his wand from his pocket. Before I could even get up he yelled "accio!"

I was holding my wand a little too tight which made me fall on top of James, which made him fall on the ground.

"You-" I didn't finish my sentence.

Now that he wasn't green anymore, his brown eyes and small freckles were back. His cheeks were also a little pink from running. And his hair was a mess, like mine.

His messy brown hair was sitting on top of his forehead.

A few strands of his hair was looking up which made him look a little funny. I also realized that when he was annoyed, he clenches his jaw. Which is also funny.

When I looked back to his eyes from his cheeks, I found him looking at my face like it was an exam paper.

He looked like he was trying to understand my face.

If that even makes sense.

He looked at me confused and I probably looked the same way.

"Bacon?" 

James looked more confused. "What?"

"Bacon. I think I want Bacon for breakfast." I got up and adjusted my clothes.

"Cool, I'm, I'm hungry too." He got up and placed his wand in his pocket.

We walked down the corridors to the great hall in silence.

We were about to enter to the great hall when I decided to talk. "You're not... green anymore."

"Oh," He looked at his hands. "Thanks."

And we joined the others in breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...
1.8K 98 23
"Oh, come on, it's fine. It's just a kiss," Sirius ceased. "No, it is not! You just told me you are in love with somebody else," she argued, "and...a...
3.1M 99.6K 200
Sirius snaps, barking out irritably, "Because shes a creature that turns men into blithering fools." Her voice is even when she asks, "Speaking fro...
104K 3.5K 51
What if James was in love with Regulus as well as Lily? After Sirius left for Hogwart he left his younger brother, Regulus Black behind to deal with...