Lights Out | Isaac Lahey [1]

By f4brays

β€·β˜…π”©π”¦π”€π”₯𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱 "You know, this isn't really how I expected my night to go." "Which part? Me on top of... More

π•·π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π•Ίπ–šπ–™
A Night To Remember
Gone Girls
New Wolf in Town
Dereks Minions
Underwater
Heartbeat
Protecting Lydia
Into the Woods
Detention Extravaganzas
Distraction
Birthday Bash
Secrets Out
Independence Day
The Body
Warehouse Brawls
Sweet Sixteen
Tattoo Buddies
Practice Makes Perfect
Cold As Ice
Hecatolite
Just Stop Talking
Road Trip
Motel California
Who Was On Watch
Friendly Warning
The Guardians
Hospital Showdowns
Look Nervous
Hold Your Breath
The Rescue Mission
Daydreamers
Little Guy
I Got You
Fire, Flys and Glowing Eyes
Paint My Body
Anxious
Keep the Shades On
Arrows and Bombs
Pinkies Up
So Loved
Fire Power and Betsy
Return the Favor
A Divine Move
Just for you
Bright

Owe You One

17.2K 669 1.2K
By f4brays

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott said as he, Stiles and Will got ready to go running.

Stiles hummed, putting on a jacket. "Okay. Was he, like... Could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott said and Will's eyes widened. "Really?" Will asked and Scott quickly turned to him. "No, Will!"

Will backed up a little as Scott turned to Stiles.  "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

Stiles groaned, putting clothes in his locker. "Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!"

When Stiles slammed his locker shut, Danny popped up, leaning against it. "All right, I'll do it."

Stiles, Will and Scott jumped at Danny's voice as Stiles stared at him in shock. "What?" Danny smiled at Stiles. "Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle."

Will turned to Scott, raising his brows as Stiles looked at Danny in shock. "Oh. That was so sweet. Are you kidding?"

"Yes, I'm kidding." Danny said as if it was obvious, walking away. Stiles frowned. "Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, all right?" Stiles screamed after him. Stiles sighed, turning back to Will and Scott. Stiles' eyes went wide as he turned to Will.

"Will, you're a virgin too, right?" Stiles asked. Will's eye immediately widened as he stared at Stiles, face flushed. "I- Um..."

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back. Not happy that you're late." Coach screamed, making the attention go off of Will. Isaac sighed, walking towards his locker. "Sorry, coach."

"I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off-season. So work on that." Coach said.

...

Stephanie walked out of her math class, going to head towards her chemistry class when she walked passed the doors of the school and saw Beacon Hill sheriff department cars driving towards the trail the lacrosse kids run.

"Oh, God." Stephanie muttered, running after the cars. She skidded to stop beside Will and Isaac, her face dropping at the body tied to the tree. She looked up to Isaac and noticed him glaring at the twins just as Sheriff Stilinski and Deputy Saticoy came running. "Hey, get out of the way. Get back." Sheriff screamed as James lightly pushed his kids and their friends back, looking to the rest of the students. "Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence."

"Back up! Everyone back! Get these kids out of here!" Sheriff Stilinski screamed as Stiles pulled him and James towards the body. "Dad, James, just come here. Look, look. Look at it. It's the same as the others, you see?"

Stiles' father nodded, turning to his son. "Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor. Go back to school, yeah?" James turned to Finstock. "Coach, can you give us a hand here?"

The Coach nodded, turning to his students. "You heard the man. Nothing to see here. Probably just some homeless kid." Will took a small step towards the man, leaning towards him. "Coach... He was a senior."

The man whipped his head to Will in shock. "Oh. He wasn't on the team, was he?" Will slowly shook his head, making Coach let out a relieved sigh as a blonde girl ran to the body. "Kyle! Oh, god, Kyle! Oh, god!"  She screamed, going to run up to her now dead boyfriend but James quickly grabbed her shoulders, stopping her as Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Will and Stephanie walked back to the school.

"You see the way the twins looked at him?" Isaac asked, turning to the group. Stiles scoffed, turning to him from the opposite end of the group. "Yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened?"

Isaac shook his head, looking back ahead. "No, no, they knew."

Stiles squinted at Isaac, shaking his head. "The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of werewolfitude in these murders?" Isaac turned to Stiles, tilting his head slightly. "Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?"

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them." Stiles said before turning to Will and Stephanie. "What do you guys think?"

Will immediately side stepped to stand beside Stiles, indicating he was on his side. Stiles let out a happy hum, wrapping an arm around Will.

The four boys turned to Stephanie who looked back and forth between them before sighing. "I'm agreeing with Isaac." Stiles groaned and Stephanie immediately turned to him, shaking his head as she started to talk over his groan.

"Because they don't always kill people a way a werewolf would." Stephanie tried to reason but Will shook his head. "No, no, no! That's no fair. He's getting more points then Stiles for sleeping with you."

Stephanie and Isaac's cheeks went red and Stiles smirked. "You guys haven't done it yet!" Stephanie glared at Stiles, throwing an energy ball to him, sending him stumbling back a few steps.

She went to do the same to Will but he quickly put his hands up in surrender. "What? Don't attack me. I like him. He's saved my life a couple times so I owe him one."

Isaac sent Will a grateful smile as the four turned to Scott. "Scott? How 'bout you?" Stiles asked and Scott instantly sighed. "I don't know yet."

Will looked at Scott annoyed. "You don't know yet?" Scott turned, pointing to Isaac and Stephanie. "Well, they've got a point. Seriously, guys, human sacrifices?" Scott asked Will and Stiles.

"Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Steph's turn purple and she moves things with her mind, she can control the freaking elements and she has a moving birthmark. Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, And if I were to stab you right now, It would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" Stiles whisper yelled.

Scott looked at Stiles for a few seconds before sighing, turning to Stephanie and Isaac. "That's a good point too."

Isaac huffed, looking to the school. "I don't care. They killed that kid, They killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them too."

Stephanie watched him walk away with wide eyes before turning to Will, Stiles and Scott. Will pointed at Isaac. "Don't look at us. That's your boyfriend."

...

"All right, since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with momentum? Danny? What do we know about momentum?" Mr. Harris asked, turning to the boy that sat beside Stephanie in class.

Danny quickly looked up at the teacher and nodded. "It's the product of mass and velocity. The more massive something is, the faster it's goin-" "Mr. Harris, can I use the bathroom, please?" Isaac interrupted from behind Stephanie, running out of the room.

Stephanie's eyes went wide, standing up to go after him. "I have to go to the bathroom too." Mr. Harris immediately shook his head. "One at a time."

Stephanie instantly went to have her hands meet in front of her innocently as she stared at the man. "But I really have to go. Like, medical emergency have to go. You know... girl problems." Stephanie whispered the last part and noticed almost every boy in the room cringe but she had gotten no reaction from Mr. Harris.

"Miss. Saticoy, if your bladder suddenly exploded and blood began to pour from every orifice, I would still respond, one at a time. Is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?"

Stephanie stared at Mr. Harris in shock and slight disgust as she shook her head. "It's a uterus, Sir."

Mr. Harris tilted his head in annoyance. "Excuse me?" Stephanie lifted her chin higher, staring the teacher down. "We bleed from our uterus'. Not bladder. I thought a high school teacher would be smart enough to know that but I guess not."

Mr. Harris glared at her, tightening the grip on his book so tight that his knuckles turned white. "One detention, Miss Saticoy!" He screamed, slamming the books on the ground, making the whole class jump as he leaned over his desk. "Now I suggest you sit down or you'll be expelled."

Stephanie clenched her jaw, slowly taking her seat. Will looked back and forth between Stephanie and the teacher before slowly raising his hand. Mr Harris turned to Will and instantly rolled his eyes, looking away. Will cleared his throat, making Mr. Harris have his last straw pulled.

"Mr. Saticoy! Your voice, one of the main reasons I hate my job. Please... for everyone's sake... shut it!" Mr. Harris yelled. Will's jaw dropped, lowering his hand. "All I did was clear my throat."

"There it is again! Detention. After school!" Mr. Harris said. Stephanie looked at him like he was crazy, scoffing at him. Mr. Harris turned to Stephanie, having heard her. "I'm sorry Miss. Saticoy. Is there something you'd like to share with the class?"

Stephanie crossed her arms over her chest, biting back a comment as the sounds of something slamming into the lockers rang through the hall.

The teens scrambled out of the classroom to find Isaac standing over one of the twins who was all bloodied up while the other stood a few feet away.

"What is this? What's going on?" Mr. Harris yelled as Danny ran to Ethan who was on the floor, bleeding. "You all right?"

"Uh, he just... he just came at me." Ethan said, looking up to Isaac. Stephanie slowly looked up at Isaac, noticing his shocked face as Mr. Harris slowly looked up to him. "Isaac, what the hell did you do?"

...

"The two of you will wash all the boards in this hall." Mr. Harris said turning to two kids on the opposite side of the room as Stephanie, Will, Isaac and Allison.

He turned to Stephanie and Will; Stephanie sitting in the front row beside Isaac as Will sat behind her next to Allison. "Re-shelving the library."

Mr. Harris turned to Isaac and Allison. "Restocking the janitor's closet."

Isaac immediately cleared his throat, walking up to the teacher. "Oh, Mr. Harris? Um... Does it have to be with her?"

Mr. Harris smirked, turning to Allison. "Now that I know you prefer not to... Yes. You have to be with her." Isaac turned back to the three and sighed. "Great."

"Now scram!" Mr. Harris yelled and all the teens scramble out of the class.

"Switch! Switch!" Allison said as soon as she and Stephanie walked out of the classroom, pushing Stephanie towards the janitor's closet as she turned to the library. "Wh- What?" Stephanie asked, turning to look at Allison.

Allison groaned, pulling Stephanie closer to her so she could whisper. "Come on. You know you wanna go with Isaac, plus I need to talk to Will. I know you won't tell anyone I was at the school other night, Isaac doesn't care enough to tell anybody but Will would probably blabber about it because he doesn't like the awkward silence."

Stephanie looked at Allison for a few seconds before nodding her head. She walked towards the janitors closet where Isaac already stood. When Isaac noticed Stephanie was the one walking towards him, he smiled, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her into his side.

"What are you doing here?" Isaac chuckled out and Stephanie smiled opening the janitors closet and walking inside. "Allison needed to talk to Will so... you're stuck with me."

Isaac smirked, grabbing the edge of her jawline and pulling her into a kiss. "That's fine by me." Stephanie smiled as Isaac continued to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around her neck, kissing Isaac back.

Isaac's hands trailed down Stephanie's side, his hands going slightly up Stephanie's shirt when the two heard a small click from the door.

Isaac slowly pulled away, kissing the top of Stephanie's head before going to open the door but it was locked. Stephanie's brows furrowed going to try and open the door too but she couldn't.

"Uh, maybe it locked from the outside." Stephanie said as Isaac banged on the door. "No, there's something against it." Stephanie looked at Isaac worriedly as his breathing became uneven.

"Okay, okay, okay. Hey, it's okay, Isaac. Just relax." Stephanie breathed out, going to grab Isaac's shoulder but he threw himself back, banging on the door. "No! Come on! Come on!" Isaac screamed, banging on the door.

"Isaac, relax. Isaac..." Stephanie said as Isaac screamed, banging on the door. "Come on! Let us out!"

"Isaac. Isaac! It's going to be okay! Come on!" Stephanie was about to go and grab Isaac's hands but stopped when she heard him growl. Isaac slowly turned around, his eyes bright yellow, his claws out as he snarled at her.

"Isaac... Isaac Don't." Stephanie muttered, backing up as Isaac got closer to her, huffing in anger.

"Isaac. Isaac!" Stephanie yelled, slowly bringing her hands up, small wisps of purple traveling around her palm. Isaac glared at her hands before looking back at her and let out a loud roar.

"Isaac!" Stephanie screamed as Isaac threw her into the shelves. Just before he could slash her with his claws, the door flew open just as she pushed her hand into his chest, sending him flying backwards.

Scott ran up to Isaac, holding him down as he tried to bring him back as Will and Allison ran into the janitors closet to check on Stephanie. Will immediately cupped his sisters face protectively as he and Allison looked at her for any injuries.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked and Stephanie slowly nodded as Will pulled her into his side.

"I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't mean to do that." Isaac said once he was calmed down, not meeting Stephanie's eyes.

Stephanie looked down at Isaac, nodding her head. "I know. I'm okay, Isaac." Isaac shook his head, looking down. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault." Stephanie said, breaking out of Will's grip, walking towards Isaac and kneeling beside him but he scooted away, worried he'd hurt her, making her frown.

"I guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry. They want to get someone hurt." Scott said and Will let out a breath. "So are we gonna do something?"

Scott turned around to him, nodding his head. "Yeah. I'm gonna get them angry. Really angry."

...

"How long is this gonna take?" Isaac asked and Allison and Stephanie worked on the twins motorcycles. Isaac looked at Stephanie with wide eyes before looking back and forth between her and Will. "And how do you know this and Will doesn't?"

Stephanie chuckled, taking out the last bolt, handing it to Allison as she got on Aidens bike. "Dad taught me while mom taught Will how to cook."

Isaac's eyes immediately went wide, turning to Will. "Like those birthday waffles?" Will chuckled, nodding his head as he grabbed the handful of bolts from Allison and and big piece of Ethan's bike before running into the school to find Scott.

Allison chuckled, turning to Isaac. "Well... get on." She said, gesturing to get behind Stephanie who sat up front on the motorcycle. Isaac sighed, getting behind Stephanie and slowly put his hands on her waist, barely touching her in fear he'd hurt her.

Stephanie grabbed his hands, moving them around her waist before turning her head back to him, their faces inches apart. "You're not gonna hurt me."

Isaac looked at Stephanie for a few seconds before nodding his head. Allison smiled at the pair, pulling out her phone and turning on the camera. "Okay smile!" She sang and Stephanie instantly gave a childish smile to the camera as Isaac gave a slightly calmer one, his eyes squinted.

Isaac quickly picked Aiden's helmet off the ground and put it on Steph. "If we crash, I'll heal, and you won't which means you get the helmet." Stephanie nodded her head and grabbed the handles.

When Stephanie turned the throttle, Isaac jump slightly, his hands tightening around Stephanie as he turned to her. "Okay. Uh... Steph... Can you maybe try not to crash. Been there, done that. Thank you." He rambled in a whisper before kissing the exposed part of her neck that wasn't hidden from the helmet.

Stephanie turned to Allison and gave a little salute, Allison chuckle, copying her action and Stephanie started the bike, driving down the hallway.

...

"Okay, everyone. I know this is the last class of the day. To be honest, I want to get out of here too." Ms. Blake said as her class entered, taking their seats.

Will and Scott flopped into their seats, Will dropping all the bolts from his jacket pocket while Scott put the big piece of the engine on the table, both of them catching the twins attention.

"Looks kind of important." Scott shrugged as Will let out a hum. "I have no idea what that thing does. Do you Scott?" Scott turned to Will, shaking his head. "No, I don't."

A motorcycle revving outside made Aiden glare at the two before jumping out of his seat.

"Wait. Aiden, don't!" Ethan screamed but it was too late, Aiden was already running out of the class. As he turned to corner, he found Stephanie riding his bike down the hall and Aiden quickly stood in front of her, blocking her from moving.

"Get off my bike!" Aiden screamed at Stephanie who took off her helmet the same time as Isaac and smirked, shrugging her shoulders. "No problem."

Isaac flipped off the bike as Stephanie pushed her arms down, purple mists coming out of her hands to make her float to fly passed Aiden and his motorcycle as Isaac flipped off the bike, landing right beside Stephanie and quickly went behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head atop hers as the classes started to empty.

"You have got to be kidding me. You realize this is gonna result in a suspension." Ms. Blake screamed at Aiden. Stephanie smirked, leaning back into Isaac's chest as he tightened his grip.

...

After her last class of the day, Stephanie walked towards the exit of the school.

"Dad's probably gonna have to stay late because of the body but mom said she'd be home." Will explained and Stephanie nodded. Just as the two were about to walk out of the school, a loud roar shook the lockers.

Stephanie turned to Will to find him already looking at her. "Okay. Let's go." He groaned and the two immediately started running down the hall.

The siblings skidded to a stop when they turned the corner and saw one big werewolf, standing in front of Scott and Isaac who were lying on the ground.

"Get behind me." Stephanie whispered, pushing Will behind her. The giant werewolf slowly turned around, hearing Stephanie's whispered.

Will's eyes widened, hitting Stephanie's shoulder repeatedly. "He has red eyes. It's an alpha!" Will whisper yelled and Stephanie turned her head around to look at him. "I can see that!"

The alpha let out a loud roar, running to the siblings. Stephanie quickly threw her arm to the side, making the alpha fly into the the lockers. The two watched with wide eyes as the alpha slowly separated itself into two bodies. The twins.

"Holy S-" Will was cut off by the sound of a walking stick hitting the linoleum floors. Stephanie looked up, her eyes landing on the man she had helped at the hospital.

The man grabbed the top of his walking stick, taking off the plastic, revealing a small spear. When the twins stood up, he immediately whacked Aiden, making both boys whip their heads to the side, both of them having a cut on their faces.

The man pushed passed the twins, walking towards the exit Stephanie and Will stood beside. The man stopped, turning to Will and Stephanie's direction, sending them a chilling smile before walking out of the school, the twins trailing behind him.

Stephanie and Will quickly helped Isaac and Scott up, Will looking back and forth between the two werewolves with wide eyes. "Who the hell is that?"

Scott sighed, turning to Stephanie with a slightly worried look. "Deucalion."

...

Will, Stephanie and Sabrina sat on their couch; Sabrina in between her kids as they watched Nightmare Before Christmas.

Will tiredly walked towards the front door and swung it open, shocked to see Isaac standing in the rain. When Isaac saw Will open the door he looked at him sadly. "You said you owe me one... How far does that go?"

Sabrina turned her head to the door to see who it was and gasped at Isaac in the rain. Stephanie turned her head and ran to the door, her mother right behind her.

"Isaac! Oh my God!" Stephanie yelled as she pulled him inside. Sabrina ran back to the couch, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around Isaac. "What happened to you?"

Isaac looked back and forth between the three. "I need somewhere to stay..." Sabrina smiled, rubbing his back motherly. "Of course! Come on in."

Stephanie grabbed Isaac's hand leading him to the couch. "Come on, we're watching a movie." Stephanie and Isaac sat on the couch, Sabrina and Will sitting down after them.

Stephanie rested her head on Isaac's shoulder as she looked up at him. "Is everything okay?" Isaac sighed, keeping his eyes on the movie. "Derek kicked me out." Isaac mumbled, making Stephanie frown.

Isaac wrapped his arms around Stephanie, pulling her into his side. He quickly kissed the top of her head and smiled.  "But it'll be okay. Let's watch the movie."

—I LOVED THIS CHAPTER YALL 😫🤚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 694 31
At a young age, Loren Areno lost her mom to cancer. Not long after, her dad was sent to jail. Mrs. Curtis let her stay with them since she was good f...
418K 7.4K 49
"Ah, young love, so corrupted." [I do not own all Teen Wolf characters. Only characters that are created by me]
195K 4.2K 29
in which the love between a woman and a man is too strong to end michael gray peaky blinders discontinued but can be read as complete