𝐌𝐲 π„π§πœπ‘πšπ§π­πžπ 𝐑𝐨�...

By -selonophilewrites

πš‚πš’πšŸπšŠπšŠπš—πšπš’ π™Ίπš›πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšŠ π™Ίπšžπš–πšŠπš› πš’πšœ 𝚊 𝟸𝟹-πš’πšŽπšŠπš›-πš˜πš•πš πš™πšœπš’πšŒπš‘πš’πšŠπšπš›πš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ 𝚜𝚝�... More

✰ π™²πšŠπšœπš ✰
✰ π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟹 ✰
✰ π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›'𝚜 πšπšŠπš—πš (πš—πš˜πšπšŽ) ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟢 ✰
✰ πšƒπš πš’πšπšπšŽπš› πšŠπšŒπš˜πšžπš—πš ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟺 ✰

✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟻 ✰

2.8K 203 33
By -selonophilewrites

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘.

One hour. It took me about an hour to get to my parents' house, but not because of the distance, but I really wanted to sleep. A piece of me was apprehensive to face them after finding everything out, but I couldn't rule out the fact they both were my parents. So I am now, in front of the house that I used to live in with my parents. I never thought one day I would feel like an intruder in a place so known to me. 

I rang the bell and, as if waiting, my mother abruptly opened the door and hugged me tightly. 

"Sivaangi, how I missed you, daughter," my mother smiled, making me force to smile.

For now, I should pretend everything is fine. 

"Mom, we saw each other a little while ago," I said. 

"It's not a short time," she said taking my bag and I did the same with my other bag. 

I nodded, wondering why dad hadn't come out to greet me yet. 

"Appa has gone out to solve some word problems," my mother said seeming to have read my thoughts. 

"All right," I sighed tiredly, "Can I leave my things in my old room and take a shower before we talk properly?"

"Sure dear, but before you go, tell me one thing: How is your work? going," she asked. I knew she would ask. I turned on my heels in her direction. 

"Normal, why mom," I asked and she just shrugged. 

"I'm just worried about you, daughter. Since you decided to graduate in psychiatry, you always find a way to help mentally ill people, except in this case, I think your patient has no solution," she said and I raised my eyebrows knowing, she didn't really mean it. 

"My patient is progressing very well," I gave a forced smile, "If you would excuse me, I would like to go to my room."

I felt that I was colder with her than I intended, but it is not my fault if I had been hurt by them. They both had plenty of time to tell me about what happened to me. It was not Ashwin's fault for me losing my memory, but my parents were at fault for not telling me about my head trauma. 

There is no reasonable explanation for them not to tell me. They both want to hide it from me, but why? Why don't I deserve to know the truth? This is all very unfair and I'm going to make this story clear.

Two hours passed, and I just took my shower and put on a hoodie and a sweatpant since I was just at home. 

My outfit:

I was sitting down on the bed and writing down a few more things about Ashwin. Yes, I still do that because, after all, I'm still his psychiatrist and I still have a duty to help him. I suddenly felt extreme hunger and found myself obliged to go and eat something. I went straight to the kitchen and, still in the corridor, I could see that my parents were having dinner. I took the opportunity to finally talk to them. 

"Appa, Amma, it's good that you are here. In addition to wanting dinner, I also want to know a few other things," I said. 

"You can ask anything you want darling," My father said smiling happily, knowing that I would stay with them here and home and maybe proud because I never really stopped visiting them. 

"In the time that I spent time with Ashwin, I came to realize that I am more involved with him than I expected. At first, I thought that I would simply have to analyze it, find the root of the problem and finally, after all the process, I can help him and he can start his life over again, and most of the time, my cases were like this. But this time it is not. Because the root of the problems, just and exclusively, is me," I said pointing at myself and faced them. 

Appa and Amma were silent, not knowing what to say, just as I thought. 

"You lied to me. You said you guys don't know the Kumar family, but they were our in-laws, weren't they," I said as I started to feel my eyes watering, just thinking that they hid everything that happened to me. 

"We just wanted to protect you daughter," my mother exclaimed desperately, while my father looked at a fixed point on the floor. 

"Protect me from what? I suffered head trauma and stayed in the hospital for two weeks, waking up shortly thereafter and remembering no one from that family. Have you ever thought about how Ashwin would feel without me? You guys were just so selfish just to think about me," I screamed. 

"Who told you that," my father finally spoke.

"Ashwin," I said as I crossed my arms, "But the way I and Ashwin met was told by Arjun in an indirect way."

My mom opened her eyes wide and my dad slapped both hands hard on the dining table. 

"THAT BASTARD ARJUN," my dad exclaimed, "Kani, call Lakshminathtan, we really need to talk to them."

I saw my mom practically run towards the phone, while my dad frantically rubs the back of his neck. 

"Appa, I already realized that neither you nor Ashwin's parents go too much with Arjun's face, but can you explain to me what he did to me that was so serious, that it made me lose my memory," I asked, drawing his attention, who sighed and tried to calm down in the face of the situation.

"What you have to know is that my daughter, is that Arjun is a manic who would have almost killed you and Ashwin if it's weren't for Mr. Lakshminthan," he said and I widened my eyes. 

"But what did Arjun do," I insisted, but instead of answering me, he went in the same direction where my mother had gone. I sighed tired and hungry. I tried not to think about it too much so I don't go crazy. With no other choice, I warmed up my dinner and ate to get more strength. I can't take this situation anymore, everyone hides the things that I need to know. When I finished eating, I felt my phone vibrate and I knew it was a message, but I didn't want to bother to get up and see what it was. 

I wrote down one last thing and finally satisfied, I saw it was already 8:00 pm and the moon was beautiful to stare at. Once again my cell phone vibrated, announcing a new message and I was running out of patience. I looked at the screen and saw that it was an unknown member. I was surprised at first, but the curiosity is as great ad the fear of reading and seeing that it was just a stupid prank. But when I saw the message, relieved and a little confused, seeing that it was Ashwin.  

"How did you get my number," I texted because as far as I know, no one from Waverly Hills let those in the asylum stay with any belongings. 

"You don't want to know," he texted back and I was prepared to argue a thousand and one reasons saying that he had down a huge mess and that I was angry with him when Ashwin sent me another message. 

"Relax, Sivaangi, I have been in this filthy place for one year and only ran away once," he texted and I laughed at what he wrote. 

"Um, so you mean only once, the day you saved me," I asked just to see what he would say, but as soon as I saw his answer the smile that was on my face, disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"Bye," he texted. 

That was his last message before seeing that he was offline. I wondered what could have made him get so cold all of a sudden. But I let it go. We had a past and we also had our time together yesterday, but that doesn't mean that I have to get involved in his life again. In addition, Ashwin remains a psychopath and even though he wouldn't do anything to harm me, I couldn't just care and throw myself at him. Our situation is even more complex and I intend not to confuse things. 

I sighed, I suddenly felt empty. I can't deny that I'm falling in love with him, but things are so complicated that I just think I should give up before someone gets hurt anymore. 

"Daughter," I heard, and I was awakened from my thoughts when my mother's voice. 

I was still hurt by her and my dad, but I couldn't rule out the extreme urge to just talk to her and lay on her lap. I preferred to ignore my heart and talk to my mom. I went in her direction and my mom hugged me. 

"What happened my girl? I know that when you are alone, you tend to think about many things and I really think it all has to do with one person," she said looking me at from the corner of my eyes. I laughed at how she really knows me. 

"I don't know what's going on, Amma. I think it's better to give up on Ashwin," I said and she stopped hugging me. 

"Don't ever think about it again," she said pointing her finger in my direction scoldingly. 

I was confused by her act.

"When you and Ashwin were together, you guys went through several difficulties, and many times I saw you holding the cry for fear of losing him. But your love faced enormous barriers and the relationship, because of that, lasted a long time. Unfortunately, fate separated the two, and maybe, just maybe, you won't be together anymore," she said as she stopped and sighed and held both of my hands, "But one day, you told me that you had made a promise to him that no matter what happens, you would never leave him. And if you give up, you are breaking your promise. So what I want to say is that, even with all the pressure around you, don't give up on him!"

After listening to everything my mother said, I talked to Sam and asked for more advice, indirectly, because he didn't need to everything that was going in my life and worry. And after what he told me, my mom was right, I made the decision that I would talk to Ashwin. I'm still afraid of him because he changed his mood very easily. An example of this was his very last message. But I would still talk to Ashwin. I lay down on my bed and I sighed quietly and went to sleep. I closed my eyes, and once again, a memory hit me, without my permission. 

-Ashwin, stop, I'm running out of breath - I said as my husband was on top of me, tickling while I squirmed around under him, trying to make his top. 

-Say you love me - he smiled and I couldn't take it anymore so I screamed. 

-I LOVE YOU ASHWIN KUMAR! screamed and he finally stopped tickling, satisfied with the revelation, and kissed my forehead. 

-I always knew that  - he said proudly and I showed my tongue out at him. Suddenly I heard the front door of the house open, so we both go downstairs, and we Arjun entering. 

-Ah, again you two together. I can not take it anymore. You, Sivaangi I told you will do better with me than him - Arjun said and Ashwin was going to punch him but I pulled him back. 

-Leave her alone, Arjun. Sivaangi knows what she's doing - Mr. Lakshminathan said and Arjun was looking at us all angrily. 

-JUST REMEMBER, ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO PAY ME, ESPECIALLY YOU SIVAANGI, SOMEHOW YOU WILL BE MINE- Arjun screamed and Ashwin was almost going to burst out with anger. 

I opened my eyes, seeing everything I remembered. And finally, I realized that there is only one way to end it all. 

Here's the next chapter. Ignore the typos and grammar mistakes. Comment down below what you think about Sivaangi's recent memory? What do you think will happen next? What is Sivaangi's solution to end all of this? Sorry if I couldn't meet your expectation for this chapter but I will try my best for the next chapter. Feel free to comment on suggestions and feedbacks. Big hugs and kisses to all my readers and voters. Love you guys so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 24.7K 64
Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for good or bad... That is left to destiny. ...
176K 14.9K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love πŸ’–"KANMANI"πŸ’–. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...
120K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
4.6K 486 7
It is a collaboration story with (secret will reveal it later🀫)...... What happens when a girl suddenly enters into a Cop's life who has his whole a...