Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*31*

1K 66 32
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

The taxi stops in front of the restaurant and I pay the driver and we get out. Sapphire links our arms, "into the lion's den we go." She pulls me with her and I laugh. We enter, and Chun-Hei comes towards us and waves the hostess away. She takes my hand and leads me, and automatically Sapphire to our table. It's in a private room, just the girls, Chun-Hei and me. 

Chun-Hei looks a little pale, but she makes us sit down and hands us the menus. Everyone is silent, and I don't expect a very stimulating evening. The server comes and takes our order, and of course the two queens need to have the best of the best, and order way too much. Such a waste of food. And just wait, when the food arrives there will be another tantrum. They dominate the conversation, the others just nod or shake their head at every break between the words. They don't have to do it often as they like to talk and talk. I just sit back and listen. 

God this is boring, and unfortunately I can't even talk to Yoongi. Why is there a limit to how far a thought can travel. Isn't thought just like light or sound? And that can travel so far. Why doesn't it reach him? Pearl is currently telling anyone who wants to listen, that Jin apparently told her he liked her cooking, and I can't help myself and snort at that. Such lies. He told me himself, he suspects that she doesn't even know how to boil water, let alone cook a whole meal. 

Dinner drags on, by the end I'm ready to pull my own hair out. Such lies I heard tonight. Jin liked her cooking. As if. Jin took her out on a romantic picnic. In her dreams. Jin showed her the ring he wants to give her when he proposes. Where does she get the idea? And she isn't the only one. If I believe one word of what comes out of Opal's mouth, Jimin is the perfect gentleman, and a beast in bed. He's definitely good, there's no doubt about that. But I believe she is still a virgin. And even Jade and Amber. Namjoon apparently told Jade she is intelligent and has a sophisticated mind. And Hoseok told Amber that she is the best dancer he's ever seen. Do they really belief those things happened? If so, that's just sad. 

Chun-Hei pays, and when she sees the amount, her eyes narrow and she purses her lips. I wonder how long she is going to bite her tongue. It looks like tonight is not the night. We get up and follow her out of the restaurant. We split ourselves over the taxi's. The drive to the hotel is in silence, and I don't mind. I'm glad I can leave their presence soon. I go to my room and watch a movie. Then it's time to sleep. I do my nighttime routine and snuggle into bed. I don't try to contact Yoongi. The range is too big. I'm asleep before Opal gets back. 

The following morning I awake to an empty room. I'm still alone. Weird, is she already downstairs? I get up, take a shower and finish my morning routine. Dressing in jeans and a hoodie I leave the room and go down for breakfast. Opal is sitting at our table so I must have missed her. I get breakfast, and fortunately for me they have a lot of fruit. I eat my fill and then clean after myself. I get to the lobby and plop on a couch and watch the people around me, and wait. Sapphire joins me and we play that famous game again.

By the time Chun-Hei arrives everyone is present and waiting for her. Tonight is our first concert in Japan. I'm not nervous, yet. I don't know if the nerves will come. Sapphire is and she can't seem to sit still. Jade looks green, Amber is eating her hair, Ruby is biting her nails, Ame is just stoic, and Pearl and Opal act like they own the world. they look funny and I smile to myself. 

Hwan drives us to the stadium, and we prepare for the concert. I'm still not nervous, so I think they will stay away. It's time and we get to the movable section of the stage. We rise and the concert starts and I'm having so much fun, and the parts were we don't do choreography, I goof off with Sapphire and even Ruby joins. The crowd loves it, and that fuels my fun. At the end I'm exhausted, and during one of our many wardrobe changes, I'm impressed with how good the boys always look. Every time I feel like I'm wearing a potato sack. 

We relax in the dressing room and then Hwan drives us to the hotel, and I can't wait for my bed. Tomorrow we have an interview, after that travel to the next city to repeat it all over again, and I can't wait. I never thought I would like it this much. But I do. The entire cycle repeats twice more and then our little concert tour is over. 

The concert in the second city was a success too, and arriving after at the hotel turns my world upside down. I'm waiting, alone, by the elevators, and when the doors are wide enough I get pushed into it, quite hard. A body presses me against the back wall. He's flush up against me, and I lift my hands and place them against the wall, shoulder height. But before I can push back, hands grab mine and he spins me around. My hands get pinned above me and when I look up and into his eyes I lose my breath. I'm paralyzed and he smirks. 

He moves his hips and I can feel him and he feels divine, thick and hard. "Hello Aqua." My vocal chords don't work either and all I can manage is a moan. He turns, but still holds me firmly against the wall. He presses the button for the twelfth floor and the elevator moves. He turns to me again, and nuzzles my neck. The haze leaves a little when I think about how surprising it is that he's here. Is he alone? He bites down and I moan and squirm. It's no use pulling on my hands. He has them in a firm grip. 

He skims his nose over my Jaw and I want it so much my blood boils. He then softly presses his lips to mine and I moan and tug on my hands I want to touch him. He chuckles and then deepens the kiss, coaxing my lips apart. I break the kiss, breathing heavy. "Hi Romeo, what if your soulmate sees us?" I can't help but ask. It's possible as she's staying at this hotel too. Then the doors ding, and open. Floor twelve, and he turns and pulls me after him. He's in a hurry and pulls me to a door, opens it and walks in. The door closes after me and he still pulls me forwards. When I see Jungkook I stop and tug back. He releases me and I'm speechless. Both? How? Am I glad they are here? Absolutely. 

"How?" Is all I can manage at this point. Both chuckle at that and Jungkook pats the spot beside him, but I stay where I am. He's too good at seducing me. He smirks, like he knows why I don't come closer. "Mr. Lee had two tickets for your concert, and he wanted too treat some of us." That's weird. Why not Yoongi our the other? I dismiss the thought, happy some of them are here. "So he gave them to you two?" And Romeo shakes his head, "no he gave them to all of us, and as all wanted to go, " but Jungkook interrupts, "well one couldn't go." And Romeo doesn't look happy. "Why?" I ask, that vague statement is insufficient. Jungkook looks at me, "Jimin got summoned by his grandfather." Grandfather? What? "Why should that matter?" I ask next, as it still doesn't tell me anything. But Romeo looks disapprovingly. Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "you have to ask Jimin that." Okay I will, and I file it away for later. "So two tickets, but six who want one. How did you guys decide?" Jungkook chuckles, "I beat them all with rock paper scissors." 

"And I then beat the rest," Romeo tells me proudly. And I laugh. They are so silly, I love it. "Wait here. I need a shower. Be right back." Turning to the bathroom, I enter, and strip myself. Waiting as the water warms, I look at Jimin's tattoo. It is beautiful. And both marks fit the style of the tree perfectly. I get under the water and wash myself. I rinse off and get out, turning the shower off. Drying with one of the fluffy hotel towels feels nice and soft. I brush my hair and teeth and then leave the bathroom, naked. 

Jungkook lounges against the headboard of one of the beds and Romeo is flicking through the TV channels. Jungkook is the first who sees me and he sits upright and the movement shakes the bed, alerting Romeo. Then I feel and see both stare at me as I slowly come closer to the beds. The TV completely forgotten. It's background noise. Romeo is closest and when he can he tugs me into his arms and kisses just below the soul mark. His hands are on the small of my back and he caresses it softly and it tickles a little. His teeth scrape my skin and I gasp, and the pain adds to the arousal. 

My eyes lock with Jungkook, and I can't look away and the last time we both were in a hotel room flits through my mind. It's saddening he doesn't remember. I dismiss the thought, or I'm going to make myself sad, and now I want sex. Romeo pushes me back to the bed and I fall back. I want to scoot back but he holds me firmly by my thighs. His hands caress down to my knees, and he spreads them and he scoots closer and my breath hitches. He smirks at me and keeps coming closer. His eyes never leave mine, and just before his lips touch me, his breath fans over me. I moan at the feeling and beg him with my eyes to touch me. He smirks and then he gives me a kiss on my clit, licking it after. My head falls back and I moan. 

Jungkook climbs of the bed and onto the one I'm lounging on. He sits behind me and now I'm sitting between his legs. He pulls me back and I feel his warm chest against my back. A finger gets pushed into me, followed by a second when he feels how wet I am. Jungkook's hands stroke my sides and he caresses higher and higher. Reaching my breasts he cups them and groans. Romeo copies his fingers with his tongue licking, pulling out fast, and pushing in slower than out. My nipples get pinched and then rubbed. And the pleasure sings over my entire body and as there are multiple starting points, it collides and grows intens, and we haven't even fucked yet. The orgasm builds as Romeo licks me enthusiastically. He adds a third finger pushing in and it breaks and flushes through me. 

I clench and clamp down on his fingers as I freeze up before shaking in release. "So beautiful," Jungkook sighs. He caresses me softly as I calm down. Romeo stands up and I scoot forwards and grab his hips. I look at him and he's straining to get out of his clothes. I open his pants and pull them down with the boxers. He springs free and I moan softly when my hand softly strokes his cock. 

I lean forwards and lick the pre-cum and hum. He steps closer and I open my mouth. He takes another step and slides into my mouth. His hands find purchase in my hair, and he thrusts slowly. I moan and swallow when he's all the way in and he shudders. Jungkook caresses me again, and I shiver as his hands find their way to my pussy. Romeo moans as he grows harder and he throws his head back in release and he throbs in my mouth with every spurt. I lick him clean and he pulls back. He leans down and pecks my lips. 

And now Jungkook, turning around and I straddle him and scoot back so I can suck him. The saliva floods in my mouth and I can't wait to feel his softness on my tongue. He needs to scoot up, and he does. He leans on his elbows so he can watch me suck him off and I smile seductively up at him. Grasping him at the base I lick him up and when I reach the top I suck him in. He groans and takes my head and pulls me down as he thrusts up. Rotating my tongue around him and he twitches. His nails scratch my head and I moan. Bobbing up and down I speed up and suddenly he pulls me down and holds me there as he twitches in release. I swallow everything down, pulling back and releasing his cock. 

Romeo lifts me off Jungkook and gets to the empty bed. I'm on my hands and knees as he stands behind me. He feels my wetness again and groans, and he replaces his finger with his hard cock. The stretch is delicious and moaning I push back and he understands as he sets a hard and deep pace. The pleasure gathers behind the dam, and builds. My g-spot is rubbed constantly, and when he rubs my clit the dam breaks and the pleasure fills every part of my body as I convulse around him and a few erratic thrusts and he empties himself inside me. 

I slump down on the bed as I catch my breath. Suddenly someone takes my ankle and pulls and I turn on my back, and as soon as I'm lying still Jungkook crawls over me and buries his face in my neck as he slides slowly into me. He isn't in any hurry and begins slow, and he keeps it up for a long time. The orgasm builds slowly and my fingers itch. I stroke through his hair and pull his lips to me for a kiss. I love to kiss, and kissing while fucking is so intens. He feels it too as he speeds up and twitches constantly. He thrusts faster and faster, making me desperate for release. He rubs a nipple and when he pinches I come undone and take him with me as he releases inside of me. 

My body feels heavy, but we made a mess, and I can't sleep like that, so I get up and drag my ass to the shower. I quickly wash and then dry off. I get back to the bed and they left a space in the middle, and that's were I lie down. I get hugged right away from both sides. And that's how we fall asleep. 

A/n
Who is Romeo?
Leave it in the comments. 
Have a happy life ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
184K 9.5K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
1.5M 62.5K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
190K 7.4K 71
"My heart is divided in 7 pieces and each of those pieces make me whole. Right here, in this very moment, nothing else fucking matters. The jealousy...