Elizabeth Olsen x Female Read...

By wandaslovely

This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-The Convention
Chapter 2-Auditions
Chapter 3-First day on set
Chapter 4-Friends?
Chapter 5-Important Birthday
Chapter 6-Dance, Graduation, and Hearbreak
Chapter 7-Mending heart and New Love
Chapter 8-Loving you
Chapter 9-Family and Friends
Chapter 10-Previews and Paparazzi
Chapter 11-Anniversary
Chapter 12-They Know?
Chapter 13-Questions and more questions
Chapter 14-Alone
Chapter 15-Reunion
Chapter 16-Ending and New Begining
Chatpter 17-unexpected visitor
Chapter 18-Patient
Chapter 19-Press Tour pt.1
Chapter 20-Press tour Pt. 2
Chapter 21-Happy Place
Chapter 22-The premiere
Chapter 23-The accident
Chapter 24-Fault
Chapter 25-Recovery
Chapter 26-Finally
Chapter 27-First Day
Chapter 28-Goodbye
Chapter 29-College
Chapter 30-Adjusting
Chapter 31-Surprise
Chapter 32-New Zealand
Chapter 33-Help
Chapter 34-No escape
Chapter 35-Jared
Chapter 36-The answer
Chapter 37-Performance
Chapter 39-Together
Chapter 40-She knows
Chapter 41-Little black box
Chapter 42-Call me
Chapter 43-Forever
Chapter 44-A noise at the door
Chapter 45-Taken
Chapter 46-Trap
Chapter 47-Stay Close
Chapter 48-Home
Chapter 49-Love Story
Chapter 50-Impromptu adventure
Chapter 51-A welcome addition
Chapter 52-Sonogram
Chapter 53-Intimate
Chapter 54-There's always next year
Chapter 55-Back again
Chapter 56-Visitors
Chapter 57-Hike
Chapter 58-Snapchat
Chapter 59-Keep working
Chapter 60-Hurry
Chapter 61-That's a wrap
Chapter 62-The Late Late Show
Chapter 63-Comedy and Tragedy
Chapter 64-Relaxing day together
Chapter 65-Well deserved
Chapter 66-Eventful ceremony
Chapter 67-Just in case
Chapter 68-Before I die
Chapter 69-Surgery
Chapter 70-News
Chapter 71-First day
Chapter 72-Dream
Chapter 73-No responsibility
Chapter 74-Homeymoon pt.1
Chapter 75-Honeymoon pt. 2
Chapter 76-Honeymoon pt. 3
Chapter 77-Tests
Chapter 78-Cardboard box
Chapter 79-Let me stay
Chapter 80-Baby A
Chapter 81-Alora
Chapter 82-Emily's Decision
Chapter 83-Surgery pt.1
Chapter 84-Surgery pt. 2
Chapter 85-Aunts
Chspter 86-Home

Chapter 38-Friends and Fans

5.9K 154 58
By wandaslovely

*It is the morning after your final dance show. After dinner, your parents and sister went home and your friends all went to their hotel. You went to Lizzie's hotel room with her and you too are flying back to New Zealand today because it is now your winter break.*

You yawn and flip over onto your stomach as you wake up. Lizzie is laying next to you and she turns on her side to look at you.

Lizzie: Morning beautiful.

You brush the hair out of your face and look at her.

Y/N: Good morning!

She leans down and kisses your head.

Lizzie: Are you excited for the trip?

Y/N: Of course I am! I've always wanted to go to New Zealand and I get to spend Christmas with the love of my life!

Lizzie looks a little shocked but she smiles and lets out a small chuckle.

Lizzie: Love of your life?

You blush and bury your face in your pillow.

Y/N: Yeah.

Lizzie grabs your arm and pulls you to sit up.

Lizzie: You are the love of my life and I can't even tell you how lucky I am to have you and how in disbelief I am that you feel the same way!

Y/N: Well believe it because life is a long time and I want you with me for every bit of it!

Lizzie: Kiss me already!

You kiss her and fall on top of her, accidentally knocking her back on the bed.

Lizzie: I said kiss me, not tackle me.

You both laugh.

Y/N: Sorry, I'm just happy.

Lizzie: Me too.

She kisses you again and rubs her nose on yours.

Y/N: You are the cutest person ever!

*You spend the rest of the morning cuddling and relaxing.*

Y/N: We should probably go downstairs. I'm pretty sure the hotel stops serving breakfast at 11.

Lizzie: Ugh your right but I don't want to get up.

Y/N: Me either. Ya know, we can just get food later.

You hug her closer.

Lizzie: No, your right. We need to get up.

Y/N: If you insist.

You climb off of her and stand up.

You almost fall over because Lizzie jumped up onto your back. You steady yourself and hold her legs so she is on piggy back.

Y/N: Not fair!

Lizzie: It is fair! I always carry you, now you are carrying me to breakfast.

You roll your eyes and start walking. You slip on some shoes and head down to breakfast. You notice that your friends are already sitting and eating together. You walk over to them. Paul notices you two and smiles.

Paul: Has someone lost a bet?

Y/N: No but it feels like that. Off!

Lizzie: Thanks for the ride babe.

She kisses your shoulder and then hops down.

Lizzie: Morning everyone!

All: Good morning!

Latitia: How'd you guys sleep?

Colin: Pretty good. The mattress was really comfortable.

He glances at Scarlett and she blushes. You all notice the shared glance and a few people whistle and joke about it.

Zendaya: Y/N you psyched for the holidays in New Zealand?

Y/N: For sure! It'll be my first Holiday season with snow since the time in middle school when I was visiting my grandparents in the Midwest.

Lizzie: You're gonna love it there! The town we're filming in is really cool.

Tom: When does your flight leave?

Lizzie: 4:45pm I think. What about you guys? When are you flying back home?

Brie: 5:21 I'm pretty sure.

Y/N: Oh great! We can all go together and hang out before we have to board.

*You all finish breakfast and then go out for the day. Danai, Scarlett, Colin, and Zoe are going to the De Young Museum. Latitia, Tom, Zendaya, Paul, Brie, Lizzie, and You want to go to an escape room. You decide to go to The Escape Game Center and play the Prison Break game(9/10 difficulty). Your scheduled time slot starts at 1pm and you get there just in time. You go inside and check in and then get put in the first room to start the game. *

Zendaya: Okay who has done one of these before?

Latitia, Brie, and You: I have.

Latitia: Look for a key pad or somewhere we can type in numbers and look for a note or something with a code on it.

Tom: The phone on the wall! We can type in the numbers there.

Lizzie: Look at all these tick marks on the walls, they are all separate. Maybe we type in the amount of each section as a number in the key pad.

Paul: Yeah good idea! But what order to we go in?

Y/N: I guess read from right to left and top to bottom on the wall, like in book.

Tom: Okay someone read me them and I'll type them in.

Zendaya: Wait, there are too many all over the place. That won't work.

Paul: Oh I got it! There are different sections of numbers by different things. Type in the ones under the tv and maybe it'll play us a clue.

Tom types them in and the tv turns on, giving you a hint. You look on top of one of the doors and find a little metal box.

Brie: Does it open?

Y/N: No, we need a key.

Everyone looks and eventually Lizzie finds one inside a slit in the wall. You unlock the box and it has a list of numbers in it. Tom types them in and it unlocks the door.
You all go into the second room. On the walk is a map of the previous room. Underneath it, there is a list of things in the room but four of them have been crossed out(you can still read them though, they just have a line through the words).

Paul: So perhaps we need to find those four things.

You look around the room and find a bundle of cloth, all wrapped up. Your not sure what it's for yet.

Y/N: Could this be anything?

Latitia: Yes! That's the bathrobe!
She unravels it and a picture falls out. It has a bar code on it.

Another thing on the list is a mirror.

Lizzie: Hey I found this little hand held mirror and I think the back opens up.
She opens it and there is a camera looking thing with a red light shooting out of it.

Y/N: Wait! I got it!

You take the picture from Latitia and hold the bar code up to the light coming from the mirror. You hear something click and you all look around.

Lizzie: Did it unlock something?

Zendaya: Yeah! Look!

A small square on the edge of the mirror that is mounted to the wall had swung back, reveling a small compartment.
Paul reaches behind it and pulls out a star shaped object.

Brie is standing by the unopened door.

Brie: Hey, why is there a welcome mat here?

She pulls it aside and on the floor there is a star shaped indent.

Paul rushes over and places the metal star in the indent. As he pushes down, the door opens to the next room.

*20 minutes later you have finished the escape room and all gotten back out to the lobby of the building.*

Jim(person who works at here):
Congratulations all of you! You have completed our most difficult escape room!

You all get your picture taken for completing the challenge and then head out to your cars and go back to the hotel.

Y/N: That was so much fun! I'd love to hang out with you guys more but Lizzie and I have to drive back to my dorm so I can get my luggage for New Zealand.

Brie: Well I guess we'll see you guys at the airport later. Bye!

Zendaya: Bye guys!

You wave to everyone and you and Lizzie get back in the car and drive the 25 minutes back to your college.

You walk into your empty dorm(El left last night to go visit her family for winter break).

Lizzie: Is everything already packed or do you need some help?

Y/N: I packed most stuff a few days ago. I just need to pack like my tooth brush and face wash and stuff.

Lizzie: Okay, I'll bring the already packed bags out to the car.

She brings your suitcase and carry on bag to the car. Then comes back up.
You have finished packing your bathroom stuff and makeup in a small bag. You've also gotten changed into some sweat pants and
t-shirt because you like to be comfortable when you are on a plane, especially a really long flight.

Lizzie: Oh my god that is my shirt! I have been looking for that for forever!

Y/N: Oh yeah! I couldn't remember where I bought this but I guess you must've left it last time you were here.

Lizzie: So are you gonna give it back?

Y/N: No. I like it and now that I know it's yours, I like it even more.

Lizzie smirks and comes over and tickles you. You fall down on the bed laughing as she continues to tickle you.

Y/N: Okay, okay. I give up! You can have the shirt back.

You pull the shirt over your head and hand it to her. She smiles down at you.

Y/N: Oh I see. That was all just to get me to take my shirt off.
You giggle.

Lizzie: So?
She kisses you.

You sit up and kiss her back, running your hands through her hair. Lizzie lightly pushes you back down and starts kissing your neck.
You inhale quickly.

Y/N: As much as I'd love to do this, we need to get to the airport.

Lizzie: I know.
Lizzie groans. She gives you one last long kiss and gets off of the bed. She hands you the shirt back and you pull it on.

Lizzie: Come one, let's go.

You put your arm around her and you guys walk down to the car. You drive to the airport(on the other side of San Francisco so it takes about 35 minutes.) You arrive at 3:30.
You get to your gate and then text your friends to meet up with you. You all meet at one of the restaurants in the terminal.

Scarlett: How was your day?

Brie: Awesome! The escape room was so much fun and then we all went for a walk by the bridge and we met this super nice group of fans.

Tom: It was really sweet! They were all so nice and we had a great conversation.

Y/N: Aww I'm sorry I missed that part.

Zendaya: Speaking of which...

She points behind you guys and walking towards you are five people. Three kids who look like middle school age, one who looks about 8, and someone who you assume is their mom.

The mom: Hi, sorry to bother you all but my kids are huge marvel fans and they were wondering if they could get a picture with you all?

Youngest kid: Please?

Everyone looks around at each other, making sure it's okay.

Lizzie Sure sweetie!

You all stand up and they come and stand with you. The little one goes over to Lizzie and takes her hand. You look at Lizzie and smile. After the mom takes the picture, the youngest ask for a picture with just Lizzie. Lizzie picks her up and they pose for the picture.
This is the picture:

They say goodbye and you all sit back down to finish dinner.

Y/N: That little girl was so cute!

Lizzie: I know! Wasn't she sweet?

Everyone nods in agreement.

Authors Note:
So the escape room mentioned in this chapter is a real place but I have never been so I have no idea what the story line is or what the clues are to get out so I made up my own based on pictures that I found of it online.
Also I realized that there are quite a lot of chapters in the story so far that involve airports/flights so sorry if that is getting repetitive. I didn't do that on purpose it just sort of came out that way considering they are actors who have to travel and are in a long-distance relationship currently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 108 29
Y/N (female reader) x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff Please read my other published stories.... 👇🏻🎀 "The Woman in Between: A Tale of Love, Hear...
95.7K 3.8K 45
Book Two - A year has passed since Wanda heard Y/N call out for her at the cabin. There has been no trace or connection from Y/N since, no matter how...
1M 28.9K 71
Y/N is no longer a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. Well she is, but she's also figuring out to be in...
27.2K 969 13
*EDITING* This book is a fan-fiction about intersex You and Wanda Maximoff's love story. It's still a work in progress, so please be patient for the...