The Venom of Izuku Yagi

By DeadlokAU

Izuku Yagi, quirkless girl, twin to Izumi Yagi, daughter of All-might and Green-Psycic. Abused? Check, Neglec... More

1: Prologue of Torture
2: A friend and powers?
3: Another friend?
4: Growing in every sense of the word
5: New powers
6: UA enter stage left
7: Izuku's hero trial
8: Birthday reminisce
9: First day at U.A.
10: Quirk testing
11: Prejudice
12: Letting them back in
13: Second day at U.A.
14: Hero training
15: True power
16: Recovery without Recovery Girl
17: A morning without Mei
18: Prior to the USJ
19: The USJ, the straw
20: The hero commission, the camel
21: Bringing the idiom together
22: The return
23: Dorms: BEGIN
25: Dorms: Momo
26: Dorms: Kyo
27: Pranks - Well maybe a bit more
28: Prank aftermath and Sports festival prelude
29: Sports time
30: Black and purple
31: Purple and Pink
32: Calming nerves
33: Date
34: No internships?
35: Miracles
36: A brothers punishment
37: Actions have consequences
38: A hobo's wrath
39: Trial by trial
40: Little party all across the city
41: Another normal day
42: Ice Girl's Sins
43: Power moves
44: Final exams
45: Shinso trial
46: Losing isn't failure
47: End of Exams and start of vacation
48: Welcome to I-Island!
49: An old, very angry, friend
50: Coincidental meetup
51: Party gone wrong
52: Wolfram? WolfDone
53: Two more collars
54: Settling in
55: The attack begins
56: Uncle Dabi or Uncle Touya?
57: Dabi's sweet revenge
58: Say hi to the Traitor!
59: inTERMIssioN And TalEs
60: The only canon ship
61: Little big fight
62: Villains to corruption
63: Out of the hospital...
64: And onto the streets
65: Our Bean doesn't kill... right?
66: THE RESCUE!
67: Back at UA
68: I'm not good with words
69: Back on track
70: Shie Hassaikai
71: Meeting
72: The massacre
73: One last obstacle
74: Rest at last
75: Last to rest

24: Dorms: PLANS

7K 178 106
By DeadlokAU

The others went to start the room judging competition while Mei and Izuku headed up to their, what they called, flat to finish prepping for the sleepover.

'Izu, have you got all the home-made snacks ready?' Mei called out from inside a massive pillow fort.

'Yup! Have you got all the pre-quirk movies and local multiplayer videogames?'

'YOU KNOW IT! But are you sure you can do this? Even with Kirishima?'

'...I'll see, maybe with him but... I really don't know' The green haired girl looked down, only for two arms to droop over her shoulders seconds later.

'Well whatever you decide, I'll be right here, supressing my urge to make babies.'

'HEY, I already promised you a whole notebook of ideas later didn't I?'

'Buuuut the uuuurrrge.' She pouted falling onto the shorter ones shoulders even more. Izuku giggled, using Venom to pick up all the snacks, along with Mei, placing them all in the blanket fort.

Inside there were pillows all around, illuminated by the fairy lights strung up in the joints between the supports and the blankets covering the top, giving off a fairytale feeling to the abode. Though there was a clearing in the middle, acting as a sort of table were the assortment of snacks resided, chocolate strawberries, carrots batons, cheese and an assortment of homemade chocolates with sweets, all next to a line of dips and sauces. The final major thing was the 40 inch TV they managed to fit in and the DVD player connected to it, sitting atop an older console with its wireless controllers strewn all around it.

'This is perfect Mei' Izuku hummed

'I know Izu, plus did you really expect anything less from me?'

'How could I not? Everything about you is perfect.'

'Pfft, Rai's got to stop teaching you these pick up lines.'

'Hey, I thought they were good.' She pouted

'They are.' The pink haired girl said fiddling with her green girlfriends hair, 'But I prefer you being you.'

Before they could say any more, the TV turned on, showing the elevator with three confused girls inside.

'THERE HERE' Mei yelled jumping up off Izuku's lap and right out of the pillow fort.

'Mei wait... you need to... never mind.' Izuku pushed a few buttons on her remote and the elevator dinged with movement earning a yelp from Mina, causing Izuku to chuckle. Another ding sounded their arrival and Izuku could hear the snippets of conversations as the drew closer to her spot. Slightly nervous she strained her ears more trying to hear their words before they come in.

'...is is amazing Mei, you did this?' Mina yelled, jumping up and down

'Yup, I'm not the best baby maker in the world for nothing.'

'Of course, but this!' She waved her arms, 'Is amazing!'

'Well if you guys like that there's an even better surprise inside waiting for you.'

'REALLY!'

At this point the three girls who had just arrived all came close t0 the entrance to the fort, Mina moving the sheets out of the way and stepping in, marvelling at the beauty as the other two also made their way inside, though Kyouka was quick to spot the other occupant.

'HEY, who are you?'

Izuku smiled, 'Someone you know.'

Momo frowned, 'I'm afraid your mistaken, how did you even get up here this floor is for Mei and... NO WAY' She yelled

Mina and Kyouka looked at the rick girl confused, 'Momo what's wrong?' Mina asked

'I-I-Izuku?' She mumbled as tears fell from the face

Izuku smiled, 'No more goop face for you guys!'

The three girls cheered and Mina launched herself towards Izuku, only to stop just before, remembering to ask permission, Izuku nodded and she continued her loveable assault on the green bean.

The other two made themselves comfortable as Mei followed suit, letting them marvel at the food and atmosphere as well as the massive TV sitting in front of them. Then when Mei turned it on and pointed to the stacks of pre-quirk animated movies they were left lost for words, even more so when they noticed the console and the controllers next to it.

'Izuku... THIS IS AMAZING!' Mina yelled, 'Did you make all of this?'

Izuku smiled, 'I did, Mei and Rai speak very highly of my cooking and baking so I thought you'd enjoy this as well.'

Momo reached forward and grabbed a chocolate strawberry before taking a bout out of it, 'Ooo how I've missed your cooking Izuku.'

'Eh?' Kyouka asked, 'She's cooked for you before?'

'Owh ywes manwy twimes' Momo said with another two strawberries in her mouth

'Oho~' Mina exclaimed after claiming a bowl of crisps, 'Now we need an explanation

'... well you see wh...'

Before she could continue the T.V. flared to life again indicating someone wanting to come up, this time there were four people in two groups.

'EI!' Mina yelled, 'Wait... are you ok with him seeing you like this?' She asked the green bean

Izuku nodded her head and gooped up, heading out of the makeshift tent, 'Mei let them in please.' The inventor nodded as the now blackened girl left, making her way towards the entrance to the floor.

The doors opened and Izuku/Venom was there to greet them, causing the three girls to shrink down a bit but Kirishima just stood there happy as ever.

'Hello Kirishima, Mina's waiting, so do head on in.' 

'Of course Venbro, thanks for having me!'

'Anything for one of my best friends boyfriend!'

The three girls all turned away as their interaction was too innocent and pure. They turned back once Kirishima left and two of the girls instantly bowed.

'WE ARE SORRY FOR HOW WE TREATED YOU' Hugakure and Asui yelled

Izuku tilited her head, 'It's ok, I understand being swayed but now you've apologised we're all good!'

'Really?' Asui asked standing back up

'Really, you made a mistake but you apologised, no harm done! But Uraraka, why are you here?'

At this point the girl got onto her knees and started crying. 'I'M SO SORRY, Yagi payed me to try and get your weaknesses and such, the people you were close to or just where you lived. But today she tried to get me to break into your flat and steal a keycard, that was my final straw so PLEASE, take out any anger towards me.'

Izuku tilted her head again, 'You were payed... does that mean your family needs help?'

Uraraka just lifted her tear stained face, 'Did you not hear what I said, I HELPED TO PLOT AGAINST YOU.'

'But you came here to apologise before harm befell anyone, plus it looks like you were coerced, so all is forgiven. But you didn't answer my question, does your family need financial help?'

'...yes, my parents construction company has suffered in the last decade, so I'm becoming a hero to take off their burdens, then I can sell all their equipment and move things for them. But the debt collectors have been more active recently and my parents... they're struggling to keep up so...'

'Construction company you say?... MEI GET OVER HERE AND GET RAI ON THE PHONE!'

'Huh?'

Mei dashed over with her phone already calling Rai, the man picked up quickly enough, 'Izuku, what's the matter why are you calling so late.'

'We need builders right? and contractors are getting greedy, with no company to buy out.'

'Yes, what about it.'

'The Uraraka's, what if we buy them out.'

'Hmm... give me a minute.' The man said and the group fell silent as he went to check up on a few things, 'They seem possible and they have a good reputation but it seems they've mysteriously lost business in the last decade. Why are you asking?'

'Well I've got their daughter in front of me, so we can strike a deal, seeing as they're not dealing with strangers rather the caretaker of a classmate!'

'Ingenious, I'll get to work with a proposal for sir, we'll have an offer and contract ready in the next day or so. I know you're on speaker as well so Uraraka, don't worry, everything's going to be ok!' And with a click the phone disconnected

Izuku looked up once again to be met with the now freshly crying Ochako, 'why...?' She asked, 'Why did you do that, forgiving me was one thing but this? It's too much.'

Izuku shook her head, 'Not at all, everyone can be dealt a bad hand so sometimes some help is needed, I wouldn't be here today if I didn't get help, so smile and be happy!'

The girl furiously nodded as the three re-entered the elevator before they outstayed their welcome. Izuku smiled and picked Mei up, carrying her princess style back towards the blanket fort, entering and putting her down before de-gooping, causing a gasp from a red-head.

'VENBRO, YOU'RE A GIRL!'

Izuku looked at him curious to his next words.

'I'M SO SORRY IF MY NICKNAME OFFENDED YOU.'

Izuku chuckled, 'Not at all Kirishima, I know that's how you treat everyone apart from Mina.'

The boy blushed, 'Please call be Eijiro.'

'Then call me Izuku, friends?'

'How could I say no to that?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 47 4
when izuku midoriya developed his quirk and he was viewed as a demon. his life only got worse from there as his father left the family because of him...
98.4K 665 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
3.8K 57 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...
28.7K 470 15
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...