Shuichi Saihara x Reader ONES...

Door Detective_Holmes

Enjoy some oneshots for Shuichi x Reader. Meer

READ ME
RULES TO REQUEST
(Short) Stressed! Reader
SHSL Predictor! Reader
Would You Rather AU
SHSL Lucky Student! Reader (REQUEST)
Jokefic of Yandere! Mastermind! Shuichi
Marriage But Your Kid Has Anger Issues
V3 Characters as TOS Roles
[JOKEFIC] Peacock! Succi x Male! Reader
Pregame! Shuichi x Cold! Reader [REQUEST]
Yandere! Shuichi x Nervous! Quiet! Reader [REQUEST]
[Soulmate AU] Quiet! Smol! Reader [REQUEST]
Shuichi Q&A? "Wait huh-?!"
Q&A Answers
(Short) Christmas Special Oneshot
(Angst) Roman Empire AU
Pregame! Shuichi x Reader
Missing! Shuichi (Angst)
Time Traveller! Reader
Male! Reader
Angst-ish Songfic
SHSL Predictor! Depressed! Reader
Neko! Reader
MTF! Shuichi
BONUS: Cuddle Scenarios
Shuichi x Millionaire!Reader
(Angst-ish) Depressed!Pregame!Shuichi
(Part 2) Depressed!Pregame!Shuichi
Extreme Yandere!Shuichi x Amnesiac!Reader
Not an x Reader
{Animal Crossing AU} Yandere!Resident!Shuichi x Villager!Reader
Suicidal!Reader
A/N: If I reach 900...
{LEMON} Shy!Shuichi x Dom!Reader
{Just a theory on Shuichi's lab}
{LEMON} Bottom!Pregame!Shuichi x Sadist!Reader
Suicidal!Shuichi x Reader
[Soulmate AU] Claimer!Shuichi x Sub!Reader
2nd Q&A Answers
[Soulmate AU] Yandere! Claimer! Pregame! Shuichi x Sub! Reader
Sick! Shuichi x Male! Reader
{Birthday Special}
{Shuichi NSFW Headcanons}
Shuichi's Ass
Halloween Special {Early}
{Lime} Pregame!Shuichi x Neko!Reader
Pregame!Shuichi x Male!Reader
{Lemon} Mastermind!Shuichi x Pervert!Reader
Shuichi in Among Us
Shuichi in Phasmophobia
Shuichi in Pokémon {Gym Leader}
{250K Reads Special} Depressed!Shuichi
Late Night Cuddles
V3 as Vines/Memes
{2K Follower Special}
{Crackfic} Blood Diapers
Sherlock Saihara
Valentine's Day Special
{Not a Shuichi Story But Still a Story}
Sick!Reader
Twin Shuichis
{Part 2} Marriage But Your Child Has Anger Issues
{Short} Mastermind!Reader
A/N: Trans Positivity♥
April Fool's Special
{Angst} Mastermind Shuichi
{Part 1} Empress!Reader
{Part 2} Empress!Reader
{LIME} Yandere!SHSL Nurse!Reader
Shuichi Learns How to Flirt
{Angst?} The Legend of (Y/N)
{Jokefic} Finals Day
A/N: I Deleted {Some} Lemons
An Important Announcement...

{Not an x Reader but Still a Shuichi Oneshot}

515 12 3
Door Detective_Holmes

I sighed as I stared at the door to my chemistry classroom, pausing for just a moment. My teacher had asked me to come in after school for some reason, which was particularly annoying because today was my birthday! What a dick move... but I doubt that he even knew it was my birthday. It was a college level course and he had so many students, after all. Rolling my eyes, I opened the door.

"SURPRISE!!!" a huge group of people shouted as soon as I opened the door, startling me. I looked around the scene before me to see that somehow, my classroom had been turned into some kind of celebration hallway or something. There were some 'happy birthday' banners hung up as well as balloons, streamers- hell, there was even some colorful fire display in the back! How the fuck did all of that get set up, anyways?

"Uhhh... somebody explain what's going on," I awkwardly spoke out, making most of the people in the large group giggle or snicker.

"It's a surprise party, what's it look like?" my chemistry teacher, Mr. Raven, chuckled at my cluelessness and threw an eraser at me, making me instinctively put my hands in front of my face to defend myself. The small eraser harmlessly hit my arm and fell to the floor- at the expense of everybody laughing at me again. Now I was not only surprised, but also embarrassed. I could feel my cheeks heating up with the public embarrassment.

"I... who told you it was my birthday?" I demanded, crossing my arms and pouting.

"I did," a familiar voice spoke up, and I whirled my head in the direction of the speaker to see that it had been... Shuichi. Of course! I should've known my clever boyfriend would've come up with something like this.

"Ehh?! You're the one behind this?" I kind of wailed like an anime boy, making Shuichi let out a small chuckle as he nodded.

"Come on, let's eat some cake already!!" one of my friends, Akane, suddenly shouted. Typical Akane.

"You always want to eat..." another one of my friends, K1-B0, sighed. He was probably jealous because he can't eat... but I'm gonna keep that to myself.

"Aww, let her eat it!" I pouted, joining in on the banter. And just like that, Akane started pigging out on the cake.

"H-hey! You're eating all the cake!" Kaito exclaimed in protest.

Kirumi, who was watching the entire ordeal, simply smiled, "Do not worry. I have prepared a large quantity of food."

"Umm... a-are you sure it's okay for us t-to be eating in a science c-classroom...? Ahhh!!! I-I'm sorry, I won't be so nosy!" Mikan cried out, trying to hide the tears that began to spill from her eyes. Well, at least it didn't seem like Hiyoko was here...

"Aww, don't cry, Mikan!" Tenko rushed over to Mikan to comfort her, which seemed to actually work. Wait... why the hell was Tenko here?! She would totally drop kick me if she had the chance!

I mostly stood near the wall as everyone pretty much forgot my existence, but I didn't mind. As long as they were having fun, what did it matter to me? Plus, I found watching their antics and friendly banter much more amusing than participating myself. Or... was I just trying to convince myself of that?

"Are you feeling alright, Shaun?" Shuichi suddenly asked, startling me. I let out a deep sigh as I realized it was just Shuichi, "S-sorry for scaring you..."

"No, it's fine. And don't worry about me, I'm pretty entertained right now," I gave a small smile to the detective, which seemed to comfort him.

"Well, if you say so... Sorry this party has so many people. I only invited a few, but Kaito and Tenko started inviting a bunch of other people," Shuichi sighed, knowing that I didn't like large groups of people or big celebrations. That definitely explained a lot.

"Did Kaito take over the party plans after that?" I asked, and Shuichi nodded, "Yeah, I think that pretty much explains the chaos going on, then."

Shuichi let out another meek, "Sorry..."

I pouted, randomly reaching out and tugging on the sleeve of Shuichi's coat, "Nooo, you're not sorry because you didn't do anything! Now c'mon, if we're lucky we can totally sneak out of this mess."

"Huh? Sneak out?" Shuichi obliviously questioned me, but for some reason even though I was kind of annoyed it made me grin.

"Shhh, don't question me. Now come on, let's use the side door cuz it's quieter and less noticeable," I started walking the short distance to the door at the side of the classroom, motioning for Shuichi to follow me. He hesitated for a few seconds before following me, making me giggle. I carefully opened the door just enough to slip through, and Shuichi followed my lead, silently closing the door behind him. Now we were in one of the small science storage rooms between two classrooms- but it was okay because there was also a door that lead straight to the hallway. I opened the door, Shuichi still following.

Once we were out in the hallway, I giggled, "Come on, we gotta get far away in case somebody has to use the bathroom or something," I kept my voice low in case somebody in the classroom would hear, though I doubted it because we could hear their loud voices and laughter in the hallway. Shuichi followed me as I lead him upstairs.

"Why are we doing this, though?" Shuichi asked when we reached the second floor of the school, making me laugh. He was oddly adorable from being so dense.

"We're almost there, so you'll find out soon," I purposefully kept it vague, instead continuing to lead Shuichi. I eventually made it to one of the most secluded corners of the school, which was also conveniently out of sight of the hallway's security cameras. It was the number one spot for couples, "Now sit down with me cuz we're gonna cuddle and be wholesome!"

"O-okay..." Shuichi kind of stammered out, but he sat down next to me. I grinned, immediately moving so I was sitting in his lap and wrapping my arms around him.

"Yaaaayyy!! I get a cuddly Shuichi! This is the best birthday everrrr~" I sang like a child, nuzzling his chest. Shuichi was already extremely flustered.

"H-hey!" Shuichi weakly protested when I started poking his ahoge, but he made no move to stop me. I giggled, playing with the strand of hair as I watched my boyfriend get more and more flustered over the simplest things.

"Awwwweee, you're blushing~" I let out another giggle and kissed Shuichi on the cheek, wondering just how much I could get him to blush. A lot more, apparently.

~~~

"Huh? Shaun and Shuichi aren't here..." Kaede commented, a bit confused, "Maybe they just had to get something...?"

"Are you fuckin' stupid, titless? I watched those virgins leave like half an hour ago, they're probably fucking!" Miu laughed loudly.

"Grrr... it's just like a degenerate male to leave a party made for him!" Tenko growled, but then her demeanor suddenly changed, "Actually, that means there's two less degenerates here!"

"I'm just plain worried about them... what if they're in trouble?" Tsumugi worried aloud.

"My sidekick is way tougher than you think! He wouldn't be in trouble!" Kaito boasted proudly. Maki, who was beside him, practically facepalmed {but not literally, because unfortunately, that's not in her character}.

"Shouldn't we try to look for them, though...?" Kaede sighed, clearly concerned for the two boys.

"Tee hee! Ibuki thinks if you went looking for them, you'd stumble on something reaaaallllly steamy!" Ibuki grinned, clearly not worried whatsoever.

"Um... w-well... shouldn't we at l-least look for th-them...? Ah!! I-I'm sorry for sh-sharing my opinion! Y-you can do anything y-you want to me, j-just please don't h-hurt me!!" Mikan apologized profusely, which made Ibuki and Tenko both comfort her.

"Nyeh... I'd look for them but my MP is low..." Himiko complained, rubbing one of her eyes as the only sign she was tired.

"If it makes everyone feel better, I'll go looking for them," Maki huffed, suddenly speaking up. Everyone was surprised, but they agreed to let her search for the missing couple.

~~~

"W-woah! Okay, I was not expecting you to suddenly get brave-" I awkwardly laughed, not expecting to be in this situation at all. Shuichi was now the one taking the lead, and to my surprise he fucking kissed me! What the hell happened to my shy boyfriend who was easy to tease?! ...I wasn't complaining, but still-

"You two are disgusting. Don't do that in a public place," Maki sighed, startling both of us.

Shuichi quickly got off of me and we both tried to compose ourselves, feeling really awkward for getting caught.

"M-Maki! Haha- ummm- f-fancy seeing you here?" I nervously grinned. Maki just stared at me.

"Whatever. They just sent me to look for you. Whether or not you two come back to the party is your choice," Maki scoffed, and just like that she turned around and left.

~~~
Word count: 1552

Happy early birthday to meeeeee★

THREE MORE DAYS TILL I TURN 17!!! I'm excited like a kid♥

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

48.9K 591 34
I'll take requests for oneshots 🔴almost smut 🟢smut ⚫️angst 🟡fluff 🟠almost smut and fluff ⚪️angst and fluff
73.3K 2.5K 19
Akashi x Reader one shots. *0*
188K 3.7K 40
SHUICHI SAIHARA X KOKICHI OUMA ONESHOTS. COMPLETETED ONE SHOT BOOK. NO LONGER UPDATING. I OWN NO CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS.