Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

By sashaslilpotato

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 23

5.5K 133 449
By sashaslilpotato

This picture.....um yessss

Song Rec while Reading: "Wicked Games," The weeknd

Warning...  lil bit of...*Smut* SHHH!

.....

Eren took Novia's hand, guiding her with him down the hall until they reached Levi's office. As they stood in front of it, Eren turned his full attention to Novia, who was nervously smiling.

"Ready?" He smiled, giving her hand a squeeze, Novia grabbed the knob, jiggling it. Of course...she should've expected the door was going to be locked. Why wouldn't it be? "Sure....but how exactly do you plan on getting in?" She smugly looked at him, waiting for him to come up with an idea for the knitch in his master plan.

"It's called "we pick the lock"....Duh," he added, getting on his knees. He pulled something from his pocket, maneuvering it in the lock until they heard a click sound. "Annnnd that's how it's done," He opened the door, his hand guiding for Novia to go first. "Wow what a gentlemen...." She rolled her eyes, giving a teasing chuckle as she walked into the room.

She inspected the room as she lit the candles, seeing a bunch of papers on Levi's desk perfectly stacked. Shelves for his tea cups freshly dusted, cleaning rags sitting in the corner folded.... typical. A nostalgic feeling suddenly washed over Novia. She remembered when he brought her in here for the first time. He was the person that unlocked a new side of her she didn't know she even possessed. She wished things didn't end the way they did....

Eren locked the door behind him, eyes turning dark. "I've never wanted you more than I do right now." He got close to her, until she was leaning her hands back on the desk for balance, starting to feel apprehensive.

"Look Eren, I know I agreed to doing this....but," She trailed, cheeks starting to feel hot again.  "I don't think I can be bent over the desk on my stomach just yet....I'm not used to other positions, and to be completely honest it's making me a little nervous..."

Eren took her words into account and surprisingly pushed all Levi's papers off the desk, sending them onto the ground in a scattered disarray. He ran his hand over Novia's braid slowly, calming her nerves.

"Guess we'll just have to make more room....it's no problem... here let me help you get more comfortable," He smirked, grabbing the back of Novia's thighs, lifting her to sit on Levi's desk. He then roughly grabbed both sides of her cheeks, smashing his lips to meet hers with no hesitation. She eagerly accepted the kiss, running her fingers through his hair.

Eren wedged his tongue into Novia's mouth with a fluidity, making her smile in the kiss as their tongues intertwined in the a very rhythmic manner. As he stood in between her legs, she started to wrap them lightly around his waist, gracing where his hardness already started to appear. "Geez Novia, don't make me act up like this...." He breathed sternly, taking his hands away from her face to grab her legs from his waist and hold them against the desk firmly.

He gently broke their kiss and Novia whimpered at the loss of his touch. "You're sweeter than anything I've ever tasted," He panted. "Makes me desperate to taste the rest of you." He moaned, prying her legs further apart. Eren's fingers starting playing with the buttons on her pants, unbuttoning them and tearing them off her like there was no tomorrow. He kneeled his face lower, so he was parallel with the desk.

"You're mine and mine alone....you know that right?" Eren sinisterly grinned slowly looking up at her and delicately running his fingers along her thighs. The intimidating expression on his face made Novia shiver, his possessiveness was peaking through quite a bit right now and she didn't know whether she should feel scared or excited. She stayed silent, signifying she didn't know if it was rhetorically asked.

Eren moved his head closer, licking and kissing her legs until he reached up to her inner thigh. "These gotta go," He was indicating to her underwear, getting close to her heat as he put the lace fabric in between his teeth, pulling at it until it was around her ankles and discarded.

Novia was getting more hot and bothered as she stared at Eren doing this. She couldn't hold her gaze for more than a couple seconds without having to look away. Her stomach was now in knots as she predicted his next move, hoping he'd ease up on his ridiculing ways by teasing her. 

"Talk to me....tell me what you'd like from me.." He beckoned, his lips almost fully on her. His green eyes filled with charm and contentment. Novia closed her eyes, trying to find the words to match his vulgarity, it was hard for her to do so as she felt enticingly embarrassed. 

"Touch me..." Novia said with her eyes still closed.

"Where?" Eren smugly spoke, his warm breath making Novia groan. His lips were so close to her heat and she could feel her wetness escalating to a very obvious state. "Down there," Novia bit her lip as she felt Eren's complacent look burning a hole through her.

"Open your eyes, I want you to watch me."

Novia sighed in defeat. She was starting to run out of patience, her composure gradually deteriorating. She carefully opened her eyes, rolling them down into Eren's view very slowly. As she finally was able to lock in eye contact, Eren put mild pressure on her heat, causing Novia to grab onto his hair, tightly gripping it. She moaned out his name as she felt the familiar ecstaticness.

He swirled his tongue around her, creating repeating movements that struck all the spots he needed to make a priority. His pattern sent a sensation of great satisfaction through Novia, all her nerves feeling energetic.

"Er-ren, it-t, it feels so good," Her chest heaving, simultaneously feeding his ego. Novia felt him lightly snicker against her, creating a soothing vibration that made Novia cry in the  overwhelming sense of fulfillment. It was almost too much to handle, her legs were already generating a shaky movement.

Without warning Eren's lips disconnected with Novia's heat making her whine like a little kid. If things were the other way around she would be so dead right now. "Eren that's so unfair...you can't do that to me..." She leaned up, putting her head against his chest for support, the oxygen in the thick atmosphere becoming easier to inhale.

"Can't have you tuckered out just yet....we're just getting started," Eren bit his lip, grabbing Novia's chin once more to have the sensual eye contact he craved from her, but her shyness got in the way of doing so. He lustfully eyed her lips once more, going in to give her a kiss, this one being more gentle. He rested them there for about a couple seconds before pulling them away again.

"I can't choose what part of you tastes better," He smiled, raising his eyebrows in devilish way. She inhaled in a timid breath, never knowing how to respond to the filthy words that came out of Eren's mouth. However....she couldn't deny the fact that it drove her completely insane.

"Lay down." He ordered. Novia leaned back until she felt the hardwood against her. She eyed the ceiling, trying to relax by getting lost in thought. Her thoughts started to spiral into a discombobulated sea of questions. Could she trust Eren? Was this the right thing to do? Even if it was a retaliation to Levi for breaking her heart, would she be able to handle the guilt?

Novia tried to tell herself she didn't have these intense feelings for Levi. She tried to make herself aware that he didn't care about her at all...otherwise he wouldn't have done what he did. Right? Why feel compassion to someone who hurt her the most? The feelings of that night washed over her

"Novia?" Eren stared at her with concern, confused on why she suddenly acquired an uncomfortable expression on her face. She leaned up in realization, she had unknowing shed a single tear that trickled down her cheek. She touched it with her hand to make sure she wasn't imagining it.

Novia developed a true understanding and was now in full awareness to what she was about to do. She shouldn't haven been so impulsive when she obliged to Eren's plan....this was wrong. Even if Levi was an asshole to her, doing this out of spite was out of context for her conscious.

She gripped Eren's shoulder, giving a panicked sigh. "Eren-n, I'm sorry....I can't do it. As much as I want to, and I do so badly.....it's jus-"

"Novia......its okay," He laughed, his eyes intensely staring into her frightened blue ones . "I get it, you don't have to explain yourself to me. I don't want you to do something you'll regret later. If you want to stop, we can stop." He reassuringly spoke, tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear to calm her down.

"Are you mad?"

He gave a comforting smile, leaning in and placing the same soulful kiss to her lips to signify he was far from that.

"Not at all." He went over to grab Novia's pants and underwear, handing it to her.

"Thanks," She slipped them on quickly, jumping off the desk as she was finishing the final button.

"We better get goin' then huh, starting to feel tad sleepy now that I think about it," Eren yawned, putting his hands in his pockets as he strode towards the door. Novia eyed the floor. Someone would definitely notice they were there if they left the mess on the floor like this.

"You can go ahead, I'm just going to clean this up real quick, don't want someone to see it." She started to bend down.

"You sure? I can help." Novia gave him a reassuring nod, she wanted him to get some rest. She felt incredibly culpable to the fact she agreed to come here, then changed her mind out of the blue. The least she could do was take care of the mess.

"Alrighty then, goodnight Novia." He opened the door, letting himself out. "Wait Eren!" He stopped, peaking his head back into the room as he gripped the door handle. "Can we call this a raincheck? I'd like to try this again....just not here," She nervously laughed, afraid he was going to reject her.

He smirked, quickly glancing at the floor and then back up at her. "Of course, I'll figure where we can go so it'll make it more enjoyable...," He paused. "I'm going to lock the door so no one comes in while your picking up the papers." And with that, he was gone. Novia smiled to herself, surprised, yet severely grateful that Eren was being so considerate and understanding.

.....

As five minutes passed, Novia became frustrated because she was missing a page of Levi's paperwork ..... she couldn't find it anywhere. She inspected the whole floor, and nothing. She got on all fours, looking underneath Levi's tea shelf. She finally spotted it and stretched her arm out to grab it, but it was too far out of her reach. She sighed, sitting back up to look for something she can use to reach it.

As she scanned the room for objects, a sudden noise sent alarms throughout her whole body....

The door knob was jiggling and she heard two voices conversing on the other side of the door. Her heart dropped to her stomach. There was no escaping the situation.

"I told you Ewrin, plans have changed now, that's why I came back ear-" Levi stopped as Novia came into view. His eyes wide in shock as he saw her on the ground, all his paperwork in her hands. Erwin held the same expression right behind him...

Novia took a sharp inhale, expecting the worst.

......

Hey besties, soooo glad I finally had the momentum to finish chapter 23....I thought I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do so for awhile cuz of ch. 139 but I managed....les just pretend this is canon instead 🥲🥺

Hope everyone is doing well! I love you all so much, thank you for 26k.

Drop in the comments whatchu think Levi finna say!!!

follow my tiktok for previews and udpates, sashaslilpotato :)

Xoxo,
~Rey ✨🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 254 48
MODERN AU This story does not follow the AOT storyline- completely different universeโ€ผ๏ธ This is an OC x Levi -some OC x Eren This story contains ma...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
4.3K 270 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
5M 185K 65
On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're carrying heavier aspects of yourself from t...