Deku: The Sharingan Hero

By MrAuthor18

In a world where 80% of the society have super powers dubbed "Quirks", Izuku Midoriya aka "Deku" a Quirkless... More

Chapter 1: The Awakening
Chapter 2: Training For The Entrance Exam Part 1
Chapter 3: Training For The Entrance Exam Part 2
Chapter 4: The True Meaning Of A Hero
Chapter 5: The Aftermath
Chapter 6: The Quirk Assessment Test
Chapter 7: Izuku's Resolve
Chapter 8: The Fated Battle
Chapter 9: Izuku and Katsuki, A New Start?
Chapter 10: The USJ Attack
Chapter 11: Izuku Vs The Nomus
Chapter 12: Izuku and All Might
Chapter 13: The Uchihas?
Chapter 14: Himiko Toga
Chapter 15: The Sports Festival
Chapter 16: Midoriya The Powerhouse
Chapter 17: Capture The Flag
Chapter 18: The Lightning Cutter
Chapter 19: Izuku's Eternal Rivals
Chapter 20: The Battle Of Hypnotists
Chapter 21: Envy vs Pride
Chapter 22: A Failure Stands Tall!
Chapter 23: The Boy Born With Nothing Versus The Boy Born With Everything
Chapter 24: The End Of The Beginning
Chapter 26: Bonds
Chapter 27: The Promise
Chapter 28: Truth And More
Chapter 29: First Step Into Darkness
Chapter 30: Blood Ties

Chapter 25: A New Threat

2.4K 45 259
By MrAuthor18

Special thanks for Jaroberts251 for being the beta-reader of this chapter, you're the best bro. Make sure to shout out to him everyone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me Sir! Excuse me!"

All Might turned around to see that the voice's owner is his successor's mother, Inko Midoriya. And she was calling for him. What could she possibly want with him?

"I'm Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother. It's nice to meet you again. If you're not busy, I would like to talk with you about my son." She said and All Might nodded. The mother wanted to talk about her son and that was understandable.

"It's okay ma'am and it's nice to see you again too. My name is Toshinori Yagi and as I've said before I was Izuku's trainer. I don't have anything to do right now, so I'm all ears."

"Good, because the thing is, I didn't only want to talk about Izuku, but also his Quirk." Inko stated her motives.

All Might immediately spat some blood.

Seeing this, Inko panicked, thinking that All Might was super sick or something. Well, to be fair, he is but his condition is at least stable. "My goodness, are you okay? Do I need to call for help?!" Inko asked with a hint of worry.

"I'm fine. My health hasn't been all that well for the past few years." All Might assured her and calmed her down.

"I see... I'm sorry to hear this." Inko said with an uneasy look on her face.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." All Might said with a smile. "So, what did you want to tell me about Young Midoriya?" All Might asked.

"During his student's pledge speech... He mentioned that someone told him that he can become a Hero. That person is you, isn't it?" Inko asked.

All Might rubbed the back of his head before saying, "Yes, that's right. That day I saw something in Young Midoriya, I saw potential. I saw a Hero." All Might said in a very serious tone as he remembered how Izuku ran towards the Sludge Villain, despite not having any combat experience or knowing that he has a Quirk.

"You can become a Hero." All Might remembered the words he told Izuku that day.

"After that, I decided to take him under my wing and train him. And I have to say, he has only made me proud ever since." All Might said with a genuine smile.

"I see..." Inko began as she teared up. "Thank you... Thank you so much!"

"Huh?" All Might nervously questioned. Did he say something wrong?

"That boy... Ever since the doctor told us he's Quirkless, he stopped smiling and his eyes were always empty of any emotions. His eyes were always dead... But after that day, I noticed how he changed. His eyes became full of life again. He started to eat more, to the point that he no longer looked malnourished and today... I saw him smiling. It was a real smile and not a fake one! And all of this, is thanks to you!" Inko said before she gave the Pro Hero a bow. She was grateful for everything All Might did to Izuku.

Hearing this, All Might was speechless. He thought he had an idea about how Izuku's life was before he unlocked his Sharingan, but it seems like there's a lot he didn't know... Putting that aside, All Might was really glad that he chose Izuku to be his successor and not his original successor or Mirio.

"Mrs. Midoriya, I assure you that there's no need to thank me. If anything, I think that Young Midoriya is lucky to have such a caring mother like you. And you did a splendid job raising him." All Might said before handing her a tissue.

Hearing the compliment, Inko blushed before she wiped her tears. "Still, I'm very grateful to you and I'll forever be in your debt."

"No need to be." All Might chuckled before his phone rang, so he picked it to see who's the caller.

It's Tsukauchi. All Might thought.

"Sorry I need to answer this." All Might apologized before he answered the call.

'Hello, Toshinori' The detective's voice came through the phone.

"Hello Tsukauchi... Did something happen?" All Might asked.

'I need you to come to the principal's office... Endeavor and the elders are coming too, except for Gran Torino. I'm afraid we need to discuss a lot of things.' Tsukauchi said, hoping that the Number One Hero would understand.

"Very well, I'll see you soon." All Might said before he hanged up. He then turned towards Inko, "I'm sorry, work called. I have an important meeting and I need to go." All Might apologized.

"Wait! I still have more questions, so... Can you come over tomorrow and have dinner with Izuku and me?" She asked.

All Might thought about it for a second, "I can do that and thank you for your invitation." All Might replied before he walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back To Izuku:

"What's wrong Izuku? Why are you panicking?" Himiko asked, wondering why Izuku screamed all of a sudden.

"Wh-what? Umm it's not nothing." He nervously replied. "I was just wondering why my Mom would talk to my sensei alone."

Hearing this, Himiko giggled, "Izuku, you really don't understand a woman's heart. Maybe she found love." She teasingly said, making Izuku laugh.

"Haha! Yeah, no way would Mom and Toshinroi-sensei get together. Besides she's already married and has-" Izuku stopped as he realized something. Dad has never been home ever since I was four... It's always been Mom and me... I'm sure they also met at the hospital, so does that mean? Izuku's eyes widened in shock as the theory was making more sense to him now.

"Izuku?" Himiko called him.

She was met with silence.

"Hello, Earth to Izuku." She let out a sigh, before she snapped her fingers right in front of his face. "Izuku!"

"YES!" He finally responded.

"Look, I was just messing with you. No need to take me seriously like that. If you have any concerns just ask them." Himiko shrugged.

"Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't jump to conclusions." Izuku sheepishly smiled, before the buzz of his phone caught his attention. It was a message from Ojiro:

'Where are you, Midoriya? Come quickly, we're taking a group photo and then we'll go back to class.'

"I have to go now, Himiko. Tell Mom I said Hi and I'm sorry I couldn't meet her today. I'll see you tomorrow." Izuku said as he quickly left to catch up with his friends.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She replied with a blush on her face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Midoriya, you're finally here!" Ojiro pointed out.

"Sorry for being late. I-" Izuku began but felt a killing aura approaching him.

"Midoriya, you bastard! What were you doing with such a beautiful girl?! You were having fun with her, weren't you?!" Mineta jumped on Izuku and began shouting while Momo, Itsuka and Ochaco decided to look away.

"She-" Izuku began but was interrupted again by Denki who grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Midoriya, come on man! We're supposed to be buddies, so tell me your secret!" Denki shouted as he shook the Sharingan user.

"As I wanted to say-" Izuku began but was interrupted yet again. This time by Kosei.

"How? Tell me how many girls did you already claim in your Harem!" He said.

"Wait, what?!" Izuku asked in confusion but shrugged it off as he had enough of this. "Nothing happened! That's what I've been trying to say!" Izuku shouted, having enough of this.

"Nothing? Oi Midoriya, we saw how red her face was and how she was all over you. She even called you, Izu." Denki exclaimed, not buying what Izuku was saying.

"Then tell us, what did you do?" Mineta asked. This apparently grabbed everyone's attention too, including Itsuka, Momo and Ochaco.

Izuku gulped as he was nervous. He couldn't tell his classmates about Himiko in order to protect her. After some quick thinking, he came up with the perfect lie.

"Alright, I'll tell you. S-She's my cousin and she came to watch the Sports Festival with my Mom today... Unfortunately, because of her Quirk, staying outside in the sun for too long isn't good for her and because she stayed for so long today, she ended up with a fever. She then got separated from my Mom in the crowd but she was able to find me. So, I just had to take care of her and find my Mom. That's all." Izuku explained.

"Oh my god, is she doing okay now?" Momo asked with a hint of worry. She and the other two girls fully bought Izuku's excuse.

"Yes, she's doing much better now. She'll be fine." Izuku replied.

"The poor soul." Ibara commented.

I see, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions so quickly. Itsuka thought and she wasn't wrong to think that there weren't any romantic feelings between the two of them. However, she didn't know that just like her, Himiko had a crush on the Sharingan user.

I'm glad to hear this. I got scared over nothing. Ochaco thought with a hint of relief.

"Hurry up and let's take the picture to go back to class." Aizawa came out of the bus with a camera. "Vlad, sort them out by their height."

"Sure." Vlad responded.

Everyone then grouped together and stood beside each other. At the front going from left to right, you had Reiko, Mina, Ochaco, Pony, Toru, Tsuyu, Mineta, Manga, Kinoko, Kyoka, Fumikage, Setsuna and Yui. In the second row, you had Bakugo, Awase, Neito, Aoyama, Ojiro, Itsuka, Nirengeki, Ibara, Denki, Hiryu, Kosei, Kirishima and Sen. In the third row, you had Togaru, Koda, Sero, Shoto, Izuku, Momo, Tetsutetsu, Juzo, Shihai, Sato, Shoji and Kojiro. Finally, you had Aizawa standing on the right and Vlad standing on the left. Behind the group was the stadium, standing tall and in its full glory.

Izuku was glad that some of his friends were beside him. For example, Shoto was on his left and Momo was on his right while Itsuka was right in front of him, and Ojiro was on her right. It was a nice feeling having them around him.

Shoto was glad too that his new friend was right beside him. Itsuka was happy to know that Izuku is behind her as he always got her back, and that Ojiro was right beside her too. It showed that the three of them were indeed inseparable. Meanwhile, Momo felt a warm feeling inside her, knowing that she would be standing right next to Izuku. However, she couldn't really explain it or even knew why she had this feeling to begin with.

"Alright everyone, say cheese!" Vlad said as the camera was set to take the picture.

"Cheese!"

*Click*

"Wohoo! Yes, I won! I'm rich now! Finally, I can pay my debts!" Kamui's voice came in, grabbing everyone's attention.

Everyone then sweat dropped as they saw Kamui Woods dancing, as if he had won the lottery while Deatharms was facepalming and Mount Lady was seen crying. They didn't know she was crying because she lost the bet, as well as her chance to get some money that could help her pay for the collateral damaged she caused last month.

"What a bunch of weirdos." Aizawa pointed out in his monotone voice. "Everyone, get in the buses."

Each class then went to its respective bus. Most students decided to take more photos and such to either post it on Instagram or Snapchat. Whatever social media application they preferred.

"It's such a shame that Iida couldn't take the group photo with us." Ochaco said to Izuku, who was sitting next to her.

"It really is. I'm sure he would've liked to be part of it, but hey there's another Sports Festival next year and many other events to come this year." Izuku replied with a smile.

"Yes, you're right." Ochaco cheerfully nodded.

"I just hope that whatever his family is going through isn't something too bad or serious." Izuku added.

"Oi, oi, oi. It says here on Twitter that the Hero Killer Stain got another Hero in Hosu. However, the identity of the Hero is still unknown." Denki pointed out.

"The Hero Killer Stain... I heard about him, but I didn't think he would be this popular." Hanta commented.

"He wasn't until he started to go after more popular Heroes. It says here that he shouldn't be underestimated at all because up until now, the government has no idea about his Quirk or identity. He's also known for being able to kill any target in a minute." Izuku explained as he read the info about the Villain from his phone.

Hearing this Bakugo scoffed, "I'm sure that I could easily take him down."

"I have to admit, after your fight with Midoriya, I'm inclined to believe that you two along with Todoroki and Ojiro could take on All Might. You guys are so manly." Kirishima excitedly said.

"I have to agree. I don't think that someone like Stain could stand up to our Green Powerhouse Midoriya." Denki added as he jokingly imitated Present Mic, which made everyone laugh.

Izuku just smiled sheepishly, "I don't know anything about his abilities though, so I can't underestimate him. That is if we ever fight each other."

"And that won't happen unless you have a license. I know you already fought Villains but don't think that it's a daily activity or something, Problem Child." Aizawa commented.

Izuku just gave a light chuckle before saying, "I'll try my best to avoid troubles."

"Good." Aizawa said before the bus stopped. "Do your job Problem Child, I'll be waiting in class." Aizawa added in his usual monotone voice.

"Everyone, we've arrived so let's head to Class now." Izuku said as he was the first one to get off the bus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Of Villains Hideout:

"I see... You were the ones who attacked UA. And you want to add me to your numbers." Stain said as he reflected on everything he was just told.

"Yeah. Come on, you've got so much more experience as a Villain, sir." Shigaraki sarcastically replied.

"What are you after?" Stain asked, curious about their end goal.

"For now, I just want to kill All Might. I want to break everything I don't like, including damn kids like him too, Izuku Midoriya, the winner of the Sports Festival. Everything-" Shigaraki explained but was interrupted by Stain's rising killing intent that appeared, once he mentioned the name Midoriya and All Might.

"I was foolish to be interested. You're the type of person I hate the most." Stain pointed out in a very menacing and cold tone.

"Huh?" Shigaraki questioned. He was surprised by the sudden behavior change.

"You want me to go along with your childish tantrum? What meaning is there in killing without conviction?" Stain mocked Shigaraki as he held his sheathed swords.

Hero Killer Stain... The man brought in to spur Tomura Shigaraki's growth, since he cares only about destruction... However, this is... Kurogiri thought as he was worried about Shigaraki.

Stain then unsheathed his swords and activated his three tomoe Sharingan, surprising Shigaraki and scaring Kurogiri out of his wits.

"Master, is it all right to let this continue?" Kurogiri asked with a hint of worry.

But he was met with silence.

"Master!" He shouted but he was met with silence again. Instead, the hideout disappeared and everything became black. "What is this?!" Kurogiri panicked.

"Shut up for a second." Stain's voice came in.

Kurogiri turned towards Stain, but only saw his piercing Sharingan staring at his soul. Stain then appeared behind him and impaled the metal piece in his neck with his sword, causing Kurogiri to yell out in pain. Shortly after, another Stain appeared and yet again impaled Kurogiri's metal piece with his sword. However, what he saw next terrified him.

"AAAHHHH!" He screamed as he saw a whole line of Stains, eager to stab him. Each time he would get stabbed, another Stain would come and stab him, sending immense pain his body.

"Let's hope that this Shigaraki brat won't take too much time to kill, because you're not getting out of here till I kill him." Stain said before he stabbed Kurogiri once again...

Before he could even blink, Shigaraki found himself on the floor with Stain's sword piercing his shoulder, while the other sword was just an inch away from his neck.

"And you want to add me to your numbers... No matter what you want to accomplish, it is necessary to have conviction and desire. Those without it and those who are weak will be weeded out. It's only natural. That's why it turns out like this." Stain lectured Shigaraki.

"Oww... That's too hard." Shigaraki let out a grunt. "Kurogiri, take this guy back!" He added but he was met with silence. "Kurogiri?"

"It's no use, I already got him." Stain pointed out as he had already trapped Kurogiri in a Genjutsu after activating his Sharingan. "This society overgrown with fake Heroes, where the world itself has lost its true meaning, and the criminals who wave their power around idly should all be purged." Stain added as he brought his sword down to kill Shigaraki.

Seeing this, Shigaraki tried to grab the sword in order to decay it, but Stain instantly slashed his hand.

"Aagghh!" Shigaraki cried in pain, before he was no longer able to move his body. Thanks to his Quirk, Stain was able to paralyze Shiagarki after he licked his blood.

"Any last words?" Stain coldly said as looked at Shigaraki directly in his eyes with his intimidating Sharingan.

"I hate you! You and that Midoriya brat, not only do you have the same Quirk, but you also like to talk a lot! Conviction? I don't have anything grand like that. If I had to say... Yeah, it'd be All Might. I feel like I really want to completely crush this society, where trash like that gets worshipped, where annoying brats like Midoriya tries to be like him!" Shigaraki said with a lot of conviction and a terrifying killing intent.

"I see... So, that's who you are. It seems our goals oppose each other. However, we do agree on one thing—to destroy the present." Stain said as he began to take a liking to Shigaraki.

"Stop messing around. Go home. Die. I'm the kind of person you hate the most, right?" Shigaraki exclaimed, not wanting someone like Stain in the League anymore.

"I was testing your true motives. People show their true colors when they're on the verge of death. It's different, but there is desire- a warped sprout of conviction living inside you. How will you bud? It might not be too late to wait until after I've seen that to dispose of you..." Stain explained before the sound that came through the monitor caught his attention.

"Hero Killer: Stain. I have to admit, I'm impressed with your skills." All for One said.

"Who are you?" Stain asked, as judging from the tone of voice and the way he spoke alone, Stain knew that he wasn't your average Villain.

"For now, I'm only a bystander, here to oversee Shigaraki's growth. After all, as you can see, he's still quite young and needs my guidance. But I know that you're the right man to help him grow and mature." All for One explained.

"For a bystander I say you're pretty relaxed. I could've killed him at any moment you know." Stain sarcastically replied as he was trying to figure out All for One's motives.

All for One let out a malicious laugh before saying, "Of course, I am relaxed, just like any other bystander. There's no point if we just tell him the answer. He should think about where he still needs to mature. Spur on his growth! That is what it means to educate. And you could say you're the book I chose for him to read and learn from."

"I see, but still I have to ref-" Stain said but was interrupted.

"Wait. You don't have to join the League at all. Sure enough, there will always be an open spot for you. However, right now, I just need you to stay for the next few days."

Stain began to consider what All for One was saying. In fact, he was curious about why this man needed him in his plans.

"What's in it for me?" Stain asked.

"I promise you that the League will remove Midoriya from its kill li-" All for One began but was interrupted by Shigaraki.

"But Master! We can't let that brat stay alive! I hat-"

"Shut up for a second Tomura. You already had your chance." All for One said, surprising both Stain and Shigaraki. Shigaraki was definitely more surprised because his master never talked to him like that before. "As I was saying, no one will go after Midoriya except for you. After all, I'm sure you're interested to meet him and know what kind of person and Hero is he... You want to test him, right? But it's not only that, I'll also give you some info about your mother's ancestors. What do you say? Don't you want to hear more about the Uchihas?"

"How do you know about the Uchihas?" Stain asked as he now knew that something was fishy.

"Let's just say I have a history with them." All for One replied, and his answer seems to have satisfied the Hero Killer.

Hearing this, Stain gave a light chuckle, "Very well, I'll take you up your offer." Stain said as he sheathed his swords. He also freed Kurogiri from the Genjutsu, who immediately began to take heavy breaths and undid the effect of his Quirk on Shigaraki.

"Glad to do business with you, Hero Killer."

"Likewise, bystander." Stain replied with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back To UA:

"Good work. So, there will be no school tomorrow or the day after and as you already know, you'll be going back to your houses. I'm sure the Pro Heroes who watched the Sports Festival will want to recruit you, but we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back. So rest well, and look forward to that." Aizawa explained.

"Yes, Sir!"

Everyone then began to pack their stuff and head back to the dorms. Izuku was the last one to leave as it took him more time, given his injuries. Once he left the class though, he spotted All Might.

"Toshinori-sensei. I was just heading to the teachers' lounge." Izuku said as he was eager to finally get his answers.

"Ah about that. I'm sorry Young Midoriya, I have an important meeting right now. I promise to tell you everything you need when the school reopens, okay?" All Might apologized.

"It's fine. I also have something to tell you, so I guess I'll say it when the school reopens too." Izuku commented as he was going to tell All Might about Shisui and the vestiges.

"Sounds good to me. Take care Young Midoriya, I'll see you later." All Might then quickly left to Nezu's office.

"I forgot to ask him about Mom!" Izuku pointed out as the matter completely slipped off his mind.

Nezu's Office:

All Might entered through the door in his Hero form. Inside, he found Nezu, Endeavor, Tsukauchi, Daisuke, Mori and Kurogane, all waiting for him. All Might closed the door behind him and all of them were seriously staring at each other.

"Sorry for being late." All Might apologized.

"It's fine, we have just arrived too." Daisuke replied and not in his usual enthusiastic tone.

"Alright, I think it's fine to begin the meeting." Tsukauchi said as he opened his bag and took out a stack of papers. "After the recent investigations, I was able to confirm that he is indeed back."

"You mean All for One." Endeavor pointed out and the room was filled with a sudden tension.

"Is it safe to assume that the evidences are related to the USJ incident?" Nezu asked to which Tsukauchi nodded.

"Yes. Among those who attacked the USJ, there was the Villains called Nomus. One was defeated by Toshinori and the other was defeated by Izuku Midoriya. We did some tests on Nomus' DNAs."

"DNAs tests?" All Might questioned.

"Yes. After investigating the Nomus at a specialized institution or at least the one who was still alive, we realized that it wasn't that Nomu can't talk. There's just no reaction no matter what we do. He is literally unable to think for himself. And regarding his identity..." Tsukauchi explained as then a monitor in Nezu's office showed the identity of the Black Nomu All Might fought. "We found out that he was just a thug with a criminal record of assault and extortion. According to the report, there's DNA from at least four completely different people intermingled inside this thug's body."

"DNA from at least four completely different people intermingled inside this thug's body? Is he even human?" Endeavor asked.

"From Midoriya's testimony, he told us they're not. And the investigation showed that his whole body appears to have been tampered with using drugs and other methods. To oversimplify a bit, he's been modified so his body can hold multiple Quirks. The huge drop in his brain's processing power probably comes from the burden that causes, but well, what we're more concerned about is his DNA... and how he has multiple Quirks. Even if different DNA is introduced, unless there is some way it can be completely integrated, the bearer would not have multiple Quirks. However, when it came to the Green one's identity, we found nothing. Only that there are three different DNA." He added.

Hearing the last part, the elders and Nezu were all shocked. Their eyes widened at what they just heard.

"Tsukauchi, the Green Nomu. He had a Bone Control Quirk and Bone Regeneration, right?" Daisuke asked as he clenched his fists.

"According to the students' testimonies, yes. He also had wings and some kind of Bones Upgrade or Hardening." He replied, which made the elders flinch.

"I can't he believe he was still alive up until now, that bastard." Kurogane gritted his teeth.

"Who is he?" Tsukauchi asked.

"His name is Gashado. He was All for One's right-hand man, as well as the leader of the Five Notes of Sound. We and Hajime fought him and his team a long time ago. But I can clearly see that All for One had no use of him and turned him into a Nomu. Serves him right." Kurogane angrily said. As far as it came to Gashado and his team, he would never forgive them for what they did.

"I see... Thank you then for informing us about his identity. However, that's not all. I don't know if you all know about this, but one of the Villains that Shigaraki brought with him was Salamander." Tsukauchi said, earning him surprised looks from Endeavor and the elders.

"Salamander? But that's one of the high-ranking Villains. Why would he work for a brat like Shigaraki?" Kurogane asked.

"I know. I was surprised too. It didn't make any sense. Why would someone as powerful and famous like him work for a nobody Villain like Shigaraki? And from what All Might told me, Shigaraki seemed more like a man-child. However, after taking Hagakure's testimony, she told me that Salamander mentioned that the true leader of the League of Villains was the creator of the Nomus and the king of darkness. And I think there's one man that fits this description."

"I see, so he's also the true leader of the League... You didn't tell me you fought Salamander." Daisuke commented as he turned towards All Might.

"I didn't." All Might replied.

"Wait, are you serious? Then who did?" The orange haired man asked.

"A bunch of kids from your granddaughter's class." Nezu replied, which surprised Endeavor and the elders.

"These kids are better than I thought." Kurogane commented as he was truly impressed by their abilities. Salamander's Quirk was quite infamous and everyone knew that taking him down wasn't a small feat. The man was one of the strongest Villains around.

"Okay, back to business. So, All for One is back and he is the mastermind behind the League of Villains..." Endeavor said with a hint of annoyance.

"Yes." Tsukauchi replied.

"Then I guess it was the right choice to tell Midoriya about his grandfather." Endeavor added.

All Might sighed before saying, "And I think I had specifically told you not to tell him anything, Enji. I told you that the boy wasn't ready to know about this, and yet you still did!" All Might was visibly annoyed by the fact that his Successor will have to bear such a heavy responsibility at a young age. If anything, he wanted Izuku to live as a normal Hero Course student as long as possible.

"Face it Toshinori. Now that All for One is back, there's no need to hide it from him. If history has taught us something, it's that we need to prepare the future generation as fast as possible!" Endeavor replied with a frown on his face.

"Things were different back then. Back then no one knew he was still alive, so we weren't well prepared. And I'm still here to fight him if he ever makes a move. I already defeated him once on my own!" All Might argued back.

"Toshinori, do you think I'm a fool or something? Do you think that I'm ignorant like the public? I know that you got weaker after that battle. And as much as I hate to admit it, it's the only reasonable explanation as to why my solved cases are superior to yours now!" Endeavor said, which took everyone by surprise as they hadn't told him about All Might's injury or anything. "If you had told me that you were going to fight him five years ago. Maybe then we would've had defeated him once and for all. But as always, you went alone."

"That's enough, both of you." Mori who has been quiet all this time, sternly said. "Bringing up the past won't solve anything. What's done is done. Each one of us did a mistake, and our enemy was smart enough to capitalize on it. Instead of arguing among ourselves about the past, we should learn from it and focus on the future now!" The usual cheerful old man scolded the two Heroes.

"You two are the strongest Heroes today, which means that a lot of people depends on you. With All for One's returns, you two need to put your differences aside and work together." Daisuke added as the two Pro Heroes nodded. They knew that what kind of responsibility they were carrying now.

"Anyways, Enji is right Toshinroi. We don't know how strong All for One is, but if he's anything as powerful as his prime then both of us know that even you and Enji together won't even stand a chance. You two aren't at your peak anymore. Hajime was much stronger than the both of you, but at the end he lost too. It's unfortunate, but there's nothing we could do about it. I know that you care about Young Midoriya, believe me I do. However, you can't protect him forever and we both know that." Nezu said as he faced All Might who had an uneasy look in his eyes. After all, how can't he be worried? Izuku is just a fifteen years old boy. He doesn't have enough power nor experience to face someone like All for One, at least not now.

"We all saw the Sports Festival, and I think we could all agree that both Midoriya and Todoroki have much more potential than all of their predecessors. Heck, much more than we even expected. After seeing their match today, I have no doubt whatsoever that they're the ones who'll be able to defeat All for One, once and for all." Daisuke reassured All Might.

"Exactly. And that's why Midoriya will be interning with me along with Shoto. Nezu, next picture." Endeavor said.

Nezu then pressed a button and the monitor showed a picture of Shoto during the Sports Festival. To be more precise, two Shotos.

"As you can see here. My son, Shoto was able to create an ice clone of himself. I had no idea he had such an ability, so I've been thinking about it ever since I saw it." Endeavor began.

"Wait, you didn't teach him that?" All Might asked.

"No. Somehow, he was able to figure it out by himself. But here's the thing, Shoto's ice Quirk isn't supposed to be capable of such thing. His right side should just emit ice. Inanimate, completely normal ice." Endeavor started to explain. "Next picture, Nezu."

Nezu pressed a button and the next picture showed Izuku's Chidori. "While I still don't understand anything about Midoriya's Quirk, aside from the Sharingan. My first thoughts were a combination of the Sharingan and super strength. However, when he used that lightning attack, I started to have second thoughts." Endeavor turned towards All Might since he knew that he is his mentor. "Is that normal? Did that ever happen before?" He asked.

All Might was a bit reluctant to reply as Endeavor didn't know the secret of One for All. All Might never wanted Enji to know about it because he wanted to protect him, especially after everything that happened. Not only that, but their current friendship isn't as good as it was before. Ever since he went to the United States, their friendship started to fall apart. However, with All for One's return, maybe it would be best to tell him. Although, All Might knew well that Endeavor will hate him more if he discovers that he has been hiding a secret like that from him. He should tell him, but not now. Maybe he could tell him about his injury as a sign of good faith. Yes, that would be better.

"It's not normal. His Qurik was supposed to be an enhancement type along with the Sharingan."

"I see... So, I guess that something similar like what's happening to Shoto is happening to him... Anyways, I shall call this new Quirk upgrade, Quirk Evolution. My objective during the internships would be to help those two understand more this new power and learn more about it. Best case scenario, I hope they can learn how to fully control it." Endeavor finished what he wanted to say.

"I have to admit, you're still academically the smartest student we've ever had. Your analysis and theories are pretty impressive." Nezu commented, impressed by Endeavor's deduction skills. All Might may have been the strongest in UA, but Endeavor was surely the smartest.

Endeavor then looked towards All Might, who was still uneasy and worried about Izuku's safety. "Don't worry. I'll make sure to prepare them well, Toshinori. Besides, I'm not letting Shoto fight that bastard without being fully prepared. H-He's my son after all, and the same thing goes for Midoriya. He's the grandson of our sensei and whether you like it or not, I already made it my life goal to train those two, so that they can become the best Heroes they can be."

At least, this is how I'll make up for my failures. The flame Hero thought.

Hearing this, All Might sighed, "Fine. You win. Either way, I don't think that All for One is strong enough to fight the both of us after how our last fight ended. So next time he appears, we'll take him down together this time. We can't embarrass ourselves in front of the kids."

Hearing this, Endeavor just smiled before extending his hand for a handshake. "This time, it would be for Hiashi."

All Might put his hand in Endeavor's, "For Hiashi." All Might replied. If both of them have a chance in defeating All for One, then they will gladly take it and fulfill the broken promise that was once made.

All Might then began to deflate and went back to his normal form, much to Endeavor's surprise.

"Toshinori..." Endeavor began as he was truly shocked to see the Number One Hero like this.

All Might coughed a bit before saying, "You're right. After my battle with All for One, I got much weaker. And I think it's time to tell you about what happened that day..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UA Heights Alliance Dorm:

Mina was the first one to open the door. "We're finally back home!" She said in a cheerful tone before throwing her bag on a couch and sleeping on the sofa.

"No sleeping on the sofa Mina." Momo was quick to chastised the pink girl.

"Eehh! Can't a girl take a moment to relax after a long day?" Mina replied as she didn't want to get off the sofa.

Momo sighed, "Go relax in your room." She sternly said.

"Too far, and I'm too lazy." She stuck her tongue out.

Setsuna then came in and looked at Mina. "Tsk, you're not smart enough Mina." She said as she went to the front of the group. "If you're too lazy to go to your room, then you could just have our Super boy, Midori carry you!" She yelled before she jumped on Izuku.

Setsuna is a young girl of average height who has surprisingly large, upturned dusky green eyes with long lower eyelashes, and notably long and pointed teeth. Her hair is a dark moss green, collectively reaching just below her shoulders aside from a short clump that hangs in the center of her forehead, and it grows wavier and thinner the lower down it gets.

"Yay! Midori, carry us to our rooms!" Mina shouted as she too jumped on Izuku from the other side.

"Aren't you lucky, Super boy? You get to carry two cuties like us to their rooms." Setsuna added with a seductive tone as both she and Mina got closer to him, making Izuku's face go completely red and steam could be seen coming out of his face.

"Set-Setsuna!" Istuka shouted with a furious blush.

"What? Are you angry over the fact that I stole your boyfriend?" Sersuna teasingly asked.

"H-He's not my boyfriend! But I-Izuku is still injured and needs to rest!" Itsuka replied.

"I see... Mina, I think we should give Midori a massage after he gets us to our rooms." Setsuna commented to which Mina nodded. "You would love to have me massage your body, right Midori?" Setsuna teasingly asked as she ran her fingers on his chest. Izuku's blush grew more intense and he started to get dizzy.

Momo furiously blushed too and frowned at Mina. "Y-You shouldn't do indecent things!"

"Why would a massage be something indecent? We're just helping our classmate out. That is unless you thought we were going to do something else." Mina chuckled. "Who would have thought that a recommended student like Momo would have such a dirty mind?" Mina said, making Momo hide her face in her hands as she was too embarrassed.

"I mean, a massage could be indecent too depending where you massage him." Awase commented but Ibara quickly slapped the back of his head with her vines. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"Why is it always Midoriya? Why?!" Mineta began sulking in a corner.

Izuku felt like he was going to pass out. He was already low on blood and what was left of it was concentrated in his face, seeing how red his face was.

However, before anything else could happen. Everyone was able to feel a rising killing intent. They looked at the source of it, and saw Ochaco with a dark pink aura around her. She was also giving both Setsuna and Mina death glares.

Seeing Ochaco dashing at them, the two girls became nervous and began to nervously sweat. This didn't look good for them. Ochaco then placed both hands on the two girls, and as soon as she did, they started to float until they hit the ceiling.

Izuku sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his head, "Thank you Uraraka. You really saved-" Izuku began but was interrupted by Ochaco herself.

She turned towards him, her eyes were completely white and her killing aura was still present. "Go. To. Your. Room. And. Rest." She said in a very menacing voice, sending chills to Izuku's spine.

Seeing this, Izuku was terrified out of his wits. "Yes ma'am." He replied and quickly went to his room.

After that, Ochaco reverted to her usual and cheerful personality again. "Ah, I lost myself there for a second." She said with a smile, but all the students were still scared of her.

Izuku closed quickly closed the door behind him. He had to admit, he never knew that Ochaco could be this scary. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and began to change his clothes. He was going to get some sleep before the party starts.

However, before that, there was something important he had to do. He opened a drawer and grabbed one of his notebooks. It was his Hero Analysis Journal number 12. He opened the last page that unlike the other pages, didn't have any info about Heroes. Instead, the title of the page was Bucket List.

The list didn't have many things and some things were already checked, meaning they were done, like: Believe you'll become a Hero, Make at least one friend and finally, Pass the UA Entrance Exam. Izuku then grabbed a pen and checked something new, Win the Sports Festival.

Once he did, tears began to fall from his eyes. It wasn't that Izuku was sad, no it's the opposite. He was happy. Izuku was pretty happy to clear something new in the Bucket List. It reassured him that his life was only getting better and better. Heck, this is much more than what he ever hoped for. And it's all thanks to All Might and those who supported him. However, he also knew that there was one more person he should give credit for, his psychiatrist, Hisona Yokotawaru.

"It's been a while since I last visited Dr. Hisona. Maybe I could visit her clinic tomorrow morning before going back home. I really need to thank her properly for everything she did for me. Glad I was able to buy her a gift before the Sports Festival." Izuku said to himself as he wiped his tears. After that, he closed the curtains of his room, set an alarm and went to sleep.

Meanwhile, after an hour or so, Ochaco decided to let Setsuna and Mina down and if anything, they learned to never mess with Izuku in front of Ochaco. This time she might have been merciful, but who knows, maybe she'll send them to space next time.

Mina then decided to go to her room and prepare for the party, while Setsuna had other plans. The green haired girl went straight to Itsuka's room and knocked on her door before she entered.

"Yo, Itsuka." She greeted her friend who was currently preparing her bag to leave tomorrow.

"Setsuna, what brings you here?" Itsuka asked, wondering what could Setsuna possibly want with her.

"I just needed to talk with you for a moment... Tell me, do you have a crush on Midori?"

Hearing this, Itsuka's face went completely red. "W-Wh-What?! N-No! Of course not, what makes you think that? We're just friends." She quickly said.

"I see... Then you won't mind if I date him, do you?" Setsuna said as she brought both of her hands behind her head and leaned on a wall.

"Wh-What? No, I-I can't allow it." Itsuka nervously said.

"And why is that? From what I know he's single and I find him both cool and cute. He's my type." Setsuna replied.

Itsuka didn't say anything.

"Alright, if that's the case, I'll ask him out after the party." The green hair girl said as she headed towards the room's door.

"W-Wait!" Itsuka asked, grabbing Setsuna's attention. Both girls stared at each other for a moment before Itsuka broke the silence. "Fine, you win! I-I like... I like him." Itsuka stuttered.

Hearing this, Setsuna gave her a playful smirk, "I'm sorry, I think I didn't hear you well. What did you just say?"

"I like Izuku. I have a crush on him." The orange hair girl gave her friend a pout and furiously blushed.

Setsuna chuckled, "Alright, alright. I was just messing with you. Now that I've finally confirmed your feelings, let's sit down and talk about it."

"Huh?" Itsuka questioned.

"How did you meet? When did you realize you had feelings for him? And finally, why do you love him?" Setsuna asked so many questions at once that Itsuka was overwhelmed.

Once the questions registered in her mind, she started to answer them one by one. "We met in my grandpa's dojo. At first, I was only kinda interested in him because he was the first boy to fight me without holding back. After that, I think I began to develop a tiny crush on him because I thought he was cute and a very kind person at heart. When he left the dojo, I didn't feel anything, but later on I started to think about him a lot and wonder how he's doing in his training and all. He never left my mind. However, I confirmed my feelings for him during the USJ incident. I was so worried about him yet I felt safe when he saved me from the Nomu. I felt protected and I admired the fact that he never gave up no matter how things got badly. And finally, today... After my loss, he was the one who comforted me and cheered me up... Ever since I met him, he always has my back and is always supporting me..."

"Woah gir, slow down! Jeez! I didn't know you liked him that much. You were even muttering like him just now." Setsuna replied as she was truly taken by surprise.

Hearing this, Itsuka blushed and began to run her fingers through her hair. "I guess I just let out a huge load off my chest. I don't know a lot about love, and I've never been in a relationship before but when I see Izuku, I feel like I want to be there for him and walk by his side. Make sure he's happy and well. And if he ever needs me, I want him to depend on me."

"I can see that... Did you ever ask him out?" The green hair girl asked.

"N-No..."

"What? Why not?" Setsuna questioned, surprised by the fact that Itsuka never asked Izuku out despite how much she likes him.

"I don't know, it's just because... I don't know how to say it, but Izuku changed." Itsuka replied.

"Changed? What do you mean by changed?" The green haired girl asked in confusion.

"It's just that, Izuku wasn't that cool person or Hero we know today. He used to be more of a sweet and shy introvert if you know what I mean. He was almost a completely different person. But he changed a lot over the last year, both mentally and physically. Not that I hate the change or anything, it's just that... I'm not sure I know him as much as I think anymore."

"Are you sure you're not overthinking this? I mean, I think he just matured that's all." Setsuna replied, thinking that the girl was just complicating things and overstressing.

"No, I'm not. Believe me, it's like there's an invisible wall around him. I saw it today during the Sports Festival. Every now and then, he would act out of character, he would wear expressions I never saw him wearing before. I..." Itsuka let out a sigh. She didn't know how to explain her point. "I don't know what is the change per say. Ever since I met him at UA, I felt like something was different. At first, I shrugged it off, but after the USJ, Izuku became more and more different. And it's impossible for me not to notice that change anymore." Itsuka explained.

Setsuna hummed in thought, as she really tried to fully understand everything she just heard. "So apparently, Midori changed a lot while you two were away and now you're afraid to ask him out, because you think he might reject you since you two aren't that close anymore or more like don't fully know each other." Setsuna said, and Itsuka nodded. "Even though, you still love him, right?"

"Yes, I do, because I can see that despite how much he has changed, the Izuku I fell in love with is still there. If I can just learn more about the new Izuku and get close to him..." Itsuka replied.

Setsuna then stood up, "Alright then, starting from today, my mission will be to get both you and Midori together! This will be my job as Setsuna, the love expert!"

"Huh? But-"

"No buts. It's final." Setsuna quickly replied. "Hmm, we need a name too for the ship now." She added and Itsuka began to blush.

"But why? Why are you helping me?" Itsuka asked.

"Isn't obvious, because we're friends..." The orange haired girl gave her a questioning look. "...and because I want to enjoy teasing you both." She stated her motive and hidden motive as well.

Itsuka's head dropped down, knowing that things will get crazy from now on, while Setsuna gave her a playful smirk.

One Hour Later:

Izuku opened his eyes, but he was surprised to see himself somewhere else other than his room. He looked around him, and found himself in a large room that was poorly lighten.

"Am I in my mindscape again?" He asked himself as he took a step forward towards the end of the room. However, once he did, he heard the splash of water. "Wait, where did this water come from?" He asked himself again, but his expression horrified once he was hit by a terrifying realization. "That's blood!"

"Exactly." A sinister voice yet so familiar said, sending shivers down Izuku's spine. The latter froze in his place, he couldn't even turn around the face that mysterious person.

"No, no it can't be. W-Why are you here?" Izuku finally managed to turn around, showing that the mysterious person was none other than Izuku himself.

But this Izuku was different, he was Izuku from when he was at his first year in middle school as he was wearing Aldera's middle school uniform. "It's good to see you again, my coward brother." The Dark Izuku said, causing our Izuku to take a few steps back.

"W-Why did you bring me here? A-And what do you want from me?" Izuku nervously asked.

"Isn't it obvious... I'm here to kill you and finally take over our body. After that, I'm going to get my revenge against everyone who ever hurt us!" The Evil Izuku shouted as red lightning began to violently swirl around his body.

Izuku gasped in shock as he recognized this power as One for All. "I-I won't let you hurt anyone!" Izuku shouted too as green lightning began to swirl around him.

Both Izukus took their fighting stances and stared at each other for a while. But once our Izuku blinked, he felt the impact of a powerful roundhouse kick, hitting him right in his face and sending him flying away.

Izuku let out a grunt as he managed to stand up again. "He's so fast." Izuku commented as he didn't even see the attack coming until it was too late. "I have to get serious." He added as he activated his Sharingan.

Our Sharingan user then dashed towards his opponent and threw a punch, but his dark-self blocked the attack by quickly pushing his hand away. But Izuku wasn't going to stop there as he threw two more punch, which his dark-self easily dodged, followed by a kick that his dark-self blocked with his own leg. Izuku then tried to throw yet another punch, but his dark-self caught his fist.

"Detroit Smash!"

Dark Izuku shouted as he delivered a powerful punch, right to Izuku's stomach. The latter then stammered and fell on one knee before he started to cough some blood.

Seeing this, Dark Izuku gave him a sinister laugh as he enjoyed torturing his weak and coward self. "I never imagined that you were that weak. But what can I say? I shouldn't have expected anything else from a coward Deku like you." The doppelganger mocked the Sharingan user who was trying to get back on his feet again.

"Shut up! I'm not a coward or useless! I'm All Mi-" Izuku began but was interrupted.

"All Might's successor and the next Symbol of Peace, bla bla bla... Pathetic! I'm utterly ashamed of you! Isn't he the same person who told you that you can't become a Hero because you're Quirkless, despite the fact that he was one too? Honestly, can't you see that he's one hypocrite and stupid old man!" Dark Izuku shouted, disgusted by his counter self's ideals and morals.

Izuku gritted his teeth in anger and clenched his fist. "It's because you can't become a Hero without a Quirk-"

"Oh really? And who decided that? Look at Hagakura, look at Ojiro! Their Quirks aren't flashy or extraordinary at all. Almost no different than a Quirkless person, yet they still made it!" Dark Izuku shot back and our Izuku couldn't say anything to that.

"But All Might chose me to become his successor because he saw the potential I possess. That alone makes up for everything he said that day." Izuku replied as he had already forgiven All Might about what happened on the rooftop. "He was the first person to acknowledge me!" He added as he stood up again.

*Music: Naruto OST 2 -Avenger*

Dark Izuku let out a sigh in annoyance. "Foolish brother. Are you sure that's why he chose you? Are you sure he chose you because of that? You don't know, do you? All Might is a fraud, a hypocrite who hides behind his fake smile and you're no different than him!"

"Shut up..." Izuku muttered.

"What was that?" Dark Izuku asked.

"I said shut up, you bastard! I don't care if you insult me, but don't you dare... don't you ever dare insult All Might!" Izuku angrily said as green lightning began to gather and form in his hand.

Shortly after, the sound that sounded like several eagle's crying as they divebombed made itself known. His Sharingan began to spin so fast and the green lightning in his hand began to glow stronger.

After that, Izuku took off, appearing like a lightning bolt more so than a human. All while Dark Izuku had his hands in his pockets and staring at him.

"Chidori!"

Izuku shouted and thrusted his hand. However, unfortunately for him, his dark-self swiftly dodged the attack with a sidestep and kneed our Izuku, right in the stomach.

The lightning around Izuku's hand disappeared. The sound of a splash made itself known as Izuku collapsed on the bloody floor. His Full Cowl's green lightning grew weaker too, and he couldn't move anymore. He was utterly crushed and defeated.

How? How is this possible? He wasn't even using his Sharingan. How come is he this strong? Izuku thought

"You must be asking yourself how weren't you able to see my movements, right?" Dark Izuku asked as he kneeled beside his counter self. He then grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head. "Look at your eyes."

Izuku looked at his reflection in the pool of blood and gasped in shock as he saw his eyes. His Sharingan only had... ONE TOMOE! He had one tomoe in both of eyes!

"H-How? How is this possible?! No, no it can't be! How am I getting weaker?!" Izuku asked in shock. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Let me show you, what a real Sharingan looks like!" Dark Izuku said with a hint of malice as he activated his Sharingan. Izuku gasped in shock once again as his dark-self Sharingan had three tomoe!

"The most important thing I want to tell you right now, is that your Sharingan can grow even stronger." Izuku remembered what Shisui told him the first time they met.

"W-Why is your Sharingan stronger than mine? If we're both the same person, then how are you stronger than me?" Izuku questioned as he didn't understand any of this.

"Why am I stronger than you? Why my Sharingan is way evolved than yours? Simple, it's because you don't have enough hatred for this cursed world. Or to be fair, you're trying to hide it and suppress it behind that fake smile of yours. But I'm different! Even my One for All is different and superior to yours! Because I don't hide anything! I only have hatred inside of me! I have zero intentions to become a Hero and try to save people who would never lift a single finger to save one poor Quirkless kid! I only care about my REVENGE!" Dark Izuku fully explained his motives and Izuku was shaking for a certain reason. That reason is because he knew exactly who his dark-self was. "I'm the hatred you've accumulated for this world for the past eleven years. The same hatred you've always tried to hide and suppress!" Dark Izuku then tightened his grip on Izuku's head and threw him high in the air.

What is he doing? Izuku thought as he saw his dark-self doing some weird hand-signs. But just then, his eyes widened in shock as he saw red lightning covering his dark-self's hand. It's the Chidori!

"Good bye, brother! I'll make sure to take care of our body!" Dark Izuku then jumped high in the air towards our Izuku. "After I'm done with you, I'll have a fun time with Kacchan!" He shouted with an evil smile that would fit a psycopath.

Hearing this, Izuku regained his composure and pulled himself together. He wasn't going to let his dark-self hurt Bakugo. In fact, he wasn't going to let him hurt anyone. He was determined to stop him no matter what!

"Chidori!"

He shouted and just before he thrusts his hand into Izuku, four chains appeared out of nowhere and latched into his four limbs.

"No, no, NO! I won't go back! I'll never go back there again!" He yelled as the four chains pulled him back towards the end of the room. Then, out of the walls appeared another door that led to another chamber.

Meanwhile, our Izuku landed with a loud thud on his back and watched as the four chains pulled his dark-self towards another chamber.

"I'll be back brother! You hear me! I'll be back! I'll get stronger and break free out of my prison, and once I do, I'll take your body and destroy this cursed world!" He shouted before the doors closed.

Izuku gasped as he finally woke up. He began to take some heavy breaths as he was still shaking after what happened. After all, he almost died if it wasn't for those mysterious chains that saved him. Once he calmed down a little, Izuku immediately ran to the bathroom and activated his Sharingan, only to find his two tomoe Sharingan. He didn't become weaker or anything.

"It was just a dream..." Izuku breathed a sigh of relief and laid on his bed after getting out of the bathroom. He stared at the ceiling and started to think about what happened. "It was just a dream." Izuku repeated. Despite that there were some evidences that would prove otherwise, Izuku convinced himself that all of this was just a nightmare. Nothing but just one bad dream.

Because of this terrible experience, Izuku failed to notice that he no longer felt any pain in his body, aside from his hand that went through surgery. And after a short moment, he took a quick shower and picked up his new white T-Shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol, as well as black shorts that reached his knees, and of course we can't forget his precious red shoes.

Izuku then sent a quick message to Himiko, telling her that he'll pick her up at 11 in the morning, and after that wore his sling. He was now ready to attend the small party.

However, unfortunately for Izuku, not carefully thinking about what happened instead of running away from it was one big mistake he would definitely come to regret later. Because everything that just happened was far away from being a bad dream...

...But rather the start of a new and deadly threat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 34 21
In this world 20% of the world had superpower called quirks. It could range form reading in the dark to being able to withstand the weight of a build...
20.2K 450 40
Izuku was born into a clan, the last of clans remaining in Japan as the world turned to more modern times. The clan was looked down upon because of t...
23.2K 686 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
1.6K 32 13
What if Deku had a quirk, and it was past down for generations. His father past away, but he will figure out his own power to accomplish his goal int...