𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 || s. evans

נכתב על ידי britneysbvtch

❝ i got new rules i count 'em ❞ izzy carter never expected her closest friends to turn against her. there's a... עוד

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE

TWENTY FIVE

462 18 6
נכתב על ידי britneysbvtch

Izzy had gone out with Blaine for breakfast. She was bored of her usual and wanted to try Blaine's usual place, you know, the place where he got all his cronuts to feed his obsession.

"These are incredible, you have to try them," Blaine told her, holding a cronut in his hands.

"No thanks, I'll stick to my yoghurt parfait," she let out a small laugh.

"I'm being super unhealthy, aren't I?" Blaine grimaced.

"Yeah," she admitted. "But who can blame you? It's New York, the food is amazing," Izzy gushed.

Blaine looked down at his stomach guiltily after devouring the cronut whole. Crumbs covering his face, Izzy helped him wipe it off.

"That's like what Santana used to say Sam could do," Izzy said in awe.

"Unlock his jaw and swallow Finn whole?"

"Bingo," she laughed, but her heart sank a little at Finn's mention. She could tell that Blaine felt that way too— with his expression saddening just for a moment. "Wish I were Kurt."

"Yeah, me too. He looks great," Blaine pouted.

Raising her eyebrows in shock, Izzy wondered when Blaine started feeling this way. "Someone's jealous," she commented.

"Very," he sulked. "Everyone at NYADA loves him after what happened. They finally see him like how I do— perfect."

Izzy smiled and her heart was melting at that moment. Blaine and Kurt were so perfect for each other, it was fate. "Well, I happen to think that you, Blaine Warbler, are just as perfect as Kurt. Even when you, and I quote 'unlock your humongous jaw and swallow him whole like a python,'" Izzy comforted him.

"How do you remember that?" he chuckled.

"I happen to have a good memory. And I happen to love Santana," she smiled as the two of them walked back to the apartment.

*******

Izzy, Sam, Blaine, and Artie had been hanging out with each other at the apartment. Izzy hadn't really spoken to Sam after the whole dance audition fiasco.

Izzy walked up to him to tell him the news, very discreetly as to not alert Blaine, Kurt, or Artie. "I took your advice with the whole audition thing. But only because someone told everyone about it," she glared.

Holding a guilty expression on his face, he shrugged. "That's great! What did you audition for?" he asked her.

"Chicago. I don't think I'll make it, though," she doubted herself. After all, she was a college student.

"You will. You're incredible," he reassured her.

Izzy's heart had skipped a beat. She didn't think that Sam could ever do this to her again. They weren't in high school anymore, so she should have moved on. Right?

She had gotten so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed Blaine smiling at both of them. "If they don't get together soon, I might have to do something about it," he mumbled to Artie.

Artie nodded in response, although he looked quite uncomfortable. "Amen."

"Thanks," Izzy replied to him, glancing back at the room that had suddenly gotten quiet.

"Okay!" she said cheerfully to the rest of the room. Her expression did not match with her glaring at Blaine and Artie. "Arliss, anyone?"

"No way, I cannot keep on watching this show with you," Blaine shook his head.

Sam, offended, jumped into the conversation. "Come on, Blaine. Season seven is when it gets really good," he pouted with Izzy nodding violently.

"I can't stand it anymore," Artie exclaimed, taking everyone's attention away from the TV. "I have to tell you guys something. With the exclusion of Izzy," Artie commanded.

"No way. Spill," Izzy scoffed at his words.

Sighing, he continued on knowing he wouldn't be able to get rid of her. "I have chlamydia," he admitted.

All four of them erupted into a frenzy of shouts and disbelief. "The doctor called me and said I tested positive."

"How is that possible?" Kurt asked.

"I don't know," Artie said in defeat.

"Do you use protection?" Izzy questioned him.

"No."

"There you go," she grimaced.

"Artie, are you kidding?" Sam looked livid.

Artie started getting nervous and started speaking faster because of it. "The one time I bought some, I got nervous because they were locked in a cabinet and the pharmacist asked me which kind I liked and I panicked so then she gave me these ones that were all greasy and they smelled like a banana. It was like putting on a tiny, greasy, banana-flavoured wet suit."

"No, Artie, okay? There's no excuse. That is completely irresponsible! You have to wear one every time!" Sam yelled at a very guilty-looking Artie.

"He's educated, you made a good pick," Kurt bit back a smile.

"Cheap shot," Izzy rolled her eyes to hide her red cheeks.

"Stop yelling. I'm sure he feels bad enough," Blaine tried calming Sam down.

"No, Blaine, this isn't okay. Artie needs to be slut-shamed," Sam pointed his finger at Artie dramatically. "I'm slut-shaming you, Artie!"

"See, Blaine? Two years later and Sam is still taking Cooper's advice," she said in the midst of all the chaos, leaving Blaine rolling his eyes. Sam, however, seemed to agree with her.

"You're lucky you just got chlamydia. I mean, you could've caught something that can't be cured."

"Yeah, you could've gotten somebody pregnant," Blaine added.

Izzy made a face and cut in. "God, weren't you friends with Puck?" she asked in disgust.

"Slut! Slut shame!" Sam shouted at him and gave a nodding Izzy a high five.

"Well, I'm sure you're getting treated, right?" Kurt said, clearly the calmest one there.

"Yes. I take antibiotics for two weeks and then I go for a checkup to make sure it's cured."

"You have to tell the girl you slept with."

"Which one?"

"Woah," Izzy said in disbelief.

Blaine and especially Sam were freaking out. Blaine was extremely confused and clearly shocked, whereas Sam just looked disappointedly shocked. If that was a thing.

"Yeah, I've been sleeping with two different girls," Artie said sheepishly.

"Damn, he's got game," Izzy raised her eyebrows in shock.

"Who are you? It's like I don't even know you!" Sam exclaimed in defeat.

Izzy was about to cut in by saying that he made out with about every glee girl there was, but she realised that it would be more awkward than expected. So she kept her mouth shut.

"Calm down," she said to Sam.

"Artie, listen to us," Blaine tried saying reasonably. "You have to tell these girls that you have chlamydia. If you don't, you're gonna put their health at risk. And they could be spreading it to others. It's the right thing to do. You owe it to them."

At this point, Sam had been standing very far away from Artie specifically. Afraid of him, he mouthed to everyone to stay away from Artie.

*******

After some convincing from Blaine, Sam asked Izzy to go out to dinner at the Spotlight Diner with him. And after Artie persuaded her, (at a safe distance as per Sam's request) she allowed herself to go out with him. She honestly did want to go out with Sam, but Blaine couldn't know that.

"Believe it or not, I've never actually been here at night," Izzy said, taking a seat opposite Sam. "It's really pretty," she said, staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah, it is," he replied, looking straight at her. Call it cliche, but it was very romantic in Izzy's opinion.

Spotting the two of them, Kurt rushed over to serve them, just like Artie planned. "Well, can I get you two lovebirds anything?"

"Yeah, yeah, definitely," Sam stuttered while Izzy hid the rose tint on her cheeks. "What's the most expensive dessert on the menu?"

"It's a diner. I don't think there's really anything too expensive."

Thinking of the most expensive thing that came to mind, Sam voiced his choice. "What about, uh, do you guys have those milkshakes with, like, little specks of gold in them?"

"We do not," Kurt replied, regretting listening to Artie's meddling.

"Just get us a milkshake," Izzy said to Kurt.

"Just one?" he teased.

"Sure," Sam said instantly.

Smirking to himself, Kurt wrote down the order. "I'll get you two straws, unless-"

"Two," Izzy glared at him, trying very hard to hide the smirk that was creeping up on her. Nodding, Kurt rushed off to tell Artie that the plan had worked. Lucky for him, Artie was wheeling himself in with his new girlfriend.

"I have got to learn how he does it," Izzy commented, waving to Artie in the process.

Artie waved back with a smirk on his face, and she figured that it was because of something Kurt said.

"They're rooting for us, you know," Sam blurted out.

Taken aback, she took a while to process the words that had just come out of his mouth. "I think they've made that pretty clear."

"What do you think about it?" Sam asked her awkwardly.

"About what?"

"Us."

"I honestly don't know," Izzy confessed. "I think that we were good together, but the timing was a little off."

"Is the timing right now?" he stared into her eyes.

Izzy couldn't believe it. Sam Evans had left her speechless. The last time that happened was in high school. She hated the feeling, but loved him. It cancelled each other out.

Right on cue, Kurt appeared with their single milkshake. "One vanilla milkshake with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and two straws."

"Thanks," she smiled at him. Kurt simply winked at her in response.

Sam got up and took a seat next to her. Izzy brushed it off, figured that it had to do with the fact that they were sharing. "Would you be okay if we tried again?" he was facing her now, ignoring the milkshake completely.

"Yeah. I would," she nodded. 

They were both staring at each other's lips, with Izzy wanting to do something she shouldn't. Without warning, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her.

a/n: hey!! i just published a new glee fic called lover. check it out if you're interested :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

389K 8.4K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...
302K 7K 104
❝for all future time; for always and everlasting time❞ Angel has always wanted to be loved like in the fairytales. Her heart aches for the type of lo...