ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 10

3.5K 168 231
By Bts_Internation_Army

•~•~•

After Jungkook lost his consciousness everyone decided to take him back to the palace where he lived with his father Jungwoo.

Jason was badly injured because back at the maze he was already injured and in the fight he got more injuries while trying to protect his sister. Y/e and Lily were along with him in another room where he was resting.

Jennie and Lisa were quiet injured themselves so they were with Rose and Jisoo who were helping them with medical aids.

"Y/n!" Jungkook suddenly woke up with the bracelet which he gifted Y/n in his hand.

"Guys! Guys! He is up!" Taehyung shouted.

Everyone including the king walked towards Jungkook.

"My son!" Jungwoo hugged him.

(Author: 😂😂😂 Those who read 'My Ceo Dad's Adorable Love'...😂😂😂 like the Dad - son switch? 😂😂😂)

"I will inform the Deen!" Namjoon informed everyone while pulling away Jin along with him.

"Appa?!!!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Where am I??? Where is Y/n! Heck! That idiot took her! We need to get her back! I will protect my mate even inreturn of my life." Jungkook moved from his bed but suddenly his wounded arm started to hurt. "Ahhh! My arm!" he hissed in pain.

"Jungkook, my son! Please lay down!" Jungwoo helped him lay down again.

"No appa! I need to bring Y/n back! My mate! She took her! She took my Y/n! My love!" Jungkook shouted with tears forming in his eyes..

"Calm down Jungkook! Listen to our highness! You need to recover to get Y/n back!" Jimin tried to explain Jungkook!

"But hyung what is she hurt her! What if they ill treat her and she is hurt or something happens to her?" he asked worried.

"They wont!" Jhope tried to assure him.

"How do you know it! She is with our rutheless enemies who can harm her to get the moon locket which is still with us! We have to go now!" Jungkook shouted at everyone standing there.

"Okay! We will go but first have this medicine so that you recover soon!" the king handed him a little glass bottle with medicine. Jungkook picked it up and opened it.

"This is not medicine.... I am not having it! Its makes one lose their consciousne-" before he could complete the King made him smell something from a little glass bottle and he lost his consciousness.

"Sorry son! Its to keep you safe!" Jungwoo kissed Jungkook's head.

"What did you do???!" Suga asked shouting at the king.

"He just woke up!" J hope continued.

"Its for his own good!" Jungwoo answered.

"What good? I'm sorry our highness but... This is no good. His love is in that dark castle where we can't step because of your promises! I know I shouldn't be saying all this but Jungkook has a life and a lover. His future can be at stake like this. He needs to get Y/n back!" Yoongi shouted being done with everything.

"I understand that Yoongi my son, but I have to make sure Jungkook doesnt leave this castle! If he steps out of this castle his life will be at danger and I cant live without my son!" Jungwoo tried to make him understand.

"Our highness I know you care about him but the imbalance of Yin will end the world! Its Jungkook's responsiblity! Y/n is Jungkook's responsibility! You can't hide him from all this! You can't hide him from his destiny." Jimin argued.

"Exactly. Sorry our highness but... He loves Y/n. He needs her. Can't you see he is in pain! Can't you feel he needs love. He needs a family! He needs someone's love! He is always locked in this castle. He used to play with us but you stopped that too? Why?? Why do you keep him away from everyone!" Taehyung shouted at the king

"I agree. You might protect his body but his soul is hurt! His feelings are hurt. You are killing his soul this way. He will be a living dead body who eats, sleeps, works, follows your commands but got no emotions." Jhope spoke.

"He will become just like you..." Taehyung scoffed.

"See.... I am just trying to protect him from... Them. Let me do my job. Its for my son's own good." Jungwoo spoke with broken voice even if the younger princes's words hurt him. "And about Y/n... Lin Shin will get her back! I will send Lin Shin today itself to get her okay? Now I would want everyone to rest and come down for dinner. The moon locket will be protected. You all should get recovered soon."

They nod their heads and moved out after looking at Jungkook who laid fast asleep on his bed.

They left to meet their mates and lovers. Jungwoo left to talk to Lin Shin.

•~•~•

"I hope you understand everything?"

"Yes my lord! I will make sure to get the girl."

"Please be gentle with her and I repeat DO NOT harm the Dark Prince or the Queen you get that?"

"I'll do my best!"

To be continued...

(Author: So guys?? You liked this chapter??? Its purely about what is happening on the other side and I think now the story is moving from character upgrades & reveals to the main plots.

From now on I guess I wont be updating for a few weeks... Like I told you before... I'll try if possible okayyyy??? ❤❤❤

I did not leave on a huge cliffhanger. See I am so kind! 😌😂😂😂😛

All of you take careee!!! ❤❤❤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 24.4K 66
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER Continuation of book 1. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
322K 14.5K 84
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐰𝐨 δΈ€ fight for your fairytale. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐀𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 book 1: sweet creature [completed]
3.5K 196 12
Wh....Who are you? why you don't love me anymore ....... . . you are my tigress...and it doesn't matter if you are human or a tigress .. we have to...
387K 22K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...