Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

By HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... More

The day we met ā˜‘ļø
So are we ?ā˜‘ļø
A while apart ā˜‘ļø
A while apart 2 ā˜‘ļø
Fun time in live ā˜‘ļø
The Most awaited moment! ā˜‘ļø
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

D day šŸ”œ

351 30 8
By HaguaVenn

Y/n pov:

And the big day is here!  We are getting married today!

After the succesful collabration, they set his work station right here, all comfy and customized.

It was quite a busy set of couple months, with our wedding preps and spending time together.  This whole arranged love marriage cliche plot introduced in my life would have cringed me out if narrated to me 2 year ago. But yeah, some changes are better for life. Like me right now standing in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

We celebrated his birthday day here. We spent time together a lot, we selected our house to live, interior decor, exterior decor, our marriage suits,......and a looooot.

But still we had some challenges to face. He became famous for his face and beauty so a step out into public in no t8me girls surround him. I don't blame anyone.....and I AINT JEALOUS! YES I AINT JEALOUS! WHATEVER!

So we always go under disguise. Including me!........guess what people liked my incoming! Hey cheered me and even &lied a petition to make me stay in the show. And so I stayed. You know I don't like to let people down. Just a simple call changed my life!

So about today is our marriage. Just few hours away maybe. Precisely 8 hours. I am supposed to sleep tight to wake up for my D day. But I am wide awake and it's 1am. My mom literally threatened me to have a good sleep and quit having any funny business. I guess my sleep have left the brain chamber or maybe my excitement and nervousness paired up and kicked it out. I almost stayed hours staring at the hotel lodge's ceiling and the four walls that my brain could draw it's copy.......I aint good at drawing though.

What about him? Is he also still awake. But I don't think I can meet him. We are in different hotels now. Should I text him or call him? But what if he was in his deep slumber already and if my mom finds out I am sure to get my ears crushed in between her palms one last time. Duh I better continue my staring.

For a moment my brain just rewinded the incident that happened in this pat year. The moments when we first met at the cafe, the moment at the interview, when he proposed, when we had our first kiss. I blushed a lot.
I realised that we only spent minimal time together, but still fallen in love with each other. Maybe it's the power of love.

I was still staring at the ceiling, when I heard a bing in my phone. When I checked it it was tae. It seems he too didn't get some sleep. Then my moms words just flew out my brain.

We were chatting for along time. My dad was sleeping with him in the room and my mom was with me. He complained about my dads loud snores.
I couldn't control my laughs. I peeked out to the balcony and called him. We had our sweet talks and chit chats like no tomorrow, until we realised it was already 3am. We rushed to our bed. We were supposed to wake up at 6am. And if we dont get our ass some rest we can't even last half a day. Tomorrow will be a long day of ceremonies from dawn to dusk.

But after having some talk with him I kinda felt relaxed and my sleep was invited into my brain chamber. Soon I drifted to sleep peacefully.

*************

Morning was really hectic hour! My mom was scolding for my dark circles, though I catch up to sleep for 3 hours. But anyway it was covered with some concealer.

But the. Things moved really fast. I could feel the hectic atmosphere around me while I just sat cool because that was what I was asked to do. A bunch of artist were dealing with my hair then some with my makeup.
It took more than 4 hours to get ready. But the hardwork paid off. I was myself mesmerised by my finish look. I looked really beautiful. My mom, the bridesmaids and all were also pleased with my look. The white dress was a perfect fit for me. The veil over my face was flowing down elegantly. Right now I was thinking about Tae and his expression to my look. I am already excited to walk down the aisle.

Taehyung pov:
Both me and y/n dad woke late. We slept until someone knocked our doors. We were suppose to wake at 6am , but woke at 7:30am! We were rushed to get ready. The stylist were waiting for us already. I took a warm shower. We managed to get ready on time. My hair was done, make up was on, the suits were on.

I checked out myself in the mirror. But I felt I looked as usual. All others denied it and said I looked good.That's right it means I always look good.

I was happy that till now everything was going perfect.
But then, we realised that we got a wrong sized shoes for me.
It was really tight , I couldn't even walk properly. I didn't buy the shoes though.

One of the men who supposed to mange my accessories bought the wrong size. I asked for 47, but he bought 41. But after a chaos he showed me the paper that held the details and it showed 41.

I got confused, why would I write it wrong. But after a close look I realised that the pen was at glitch. It didn't write top line of 7. 😑😑😑😑! Anyway it's the mistake of the pen not mine or may be I should have texted him?

Anyway we managed to grab the shoes of one of the groomsmen, though he himself accepting his faith to get his feet's crushes in my shoes.

And I am ready! Finally!

Y/n pov:
My mom called dad to ask if everytime was going well on their side. But he didn't sound well, mom put the phone in speaker. My dad told that everything was done. But I could easily say there was a huge chaos going n their side. I could hear Tae screaming and other men's who were supposed to be groomsmen

"I am 43"
"I am 42"
"I am 45"
Then tae spoke, " I am 47! Why are all of you so small"
" hey I am 47"

Then dad spoke.
"Sweetie I will call you later! But we will be there on time! Bye!"

I and mom werent at all satisfied with bus assurance. But we believed that my dad would make it alright somehow.

A/n pov:
At last everyone is ready! Both the bride and groom reached the ceremony hall. They didn't see each other yet. Y/n dad was the brides man. He was moved to tears when he saw his little daughter now a beautiful bride. Then they were ready to walk down the wedding aisle. The ceremony was in outdoor as y/n wished. It was so beautiful.

They were really limited people within 100, as they don't want paparazzi to intrude the wedding. After entry of bridesmaids and groomsmen, there came the bride.

Y/n pov:
It's time! Time for the ceremony. I wished to have the ceremony in outdoor. To my luck that day the weather was perfect that day. My dad was standing beside me as my brides man. He cried when he saw me first.

Slowly the doors opened for the bride to enter. The aisle looked so good, it was matching my wedding dress. As soon as we entered ' a thousand years' song by 'Christina Perri' played. It's my favourite song from the movie 'twilight'
I have heard it a lot times. But at that time when I heard the today, I understood each words meaning.

"The day we met ,
Frozen I held my breath,
Right from the start
I knew that I found the home for
my heart  beats fast
Colors and promises"

Lyrics Synced with the reality. The memories flashed in my eyes, I almost moved to tears behind the veils . At last I met tae eyes. He stood there in suit. He loo'ed different with his hair done perfectly in his suit. Each step I walked his lips slowed curled up to a smile. His face was flushed, he was holding his breath for long in excitement, when he let it out his eyes were rushed with pearls of tears. He tried to hold back but it eventually rolled down his cheeks.
He then let out a chuckle and wiped his tears.
I have seen bride and grooms crying in their first look and I have always wondered why though they knew each other for long. But now I understand.....and it's unexplainable.

The song was filled in air as I heard people around me awe at my beauty.

"one step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I have loved you for a thousand more"

Taehyungs pov:
I stood there totally nervous near the priest. Then slowly the bridesmaids and groomsmen entered. At last the bride was coming!

When the doors open I could see a girl in white frock with a thin sheet of veil over her face walking.

For a minute everything around me gone mute. I could only hear the  thousand years song and her walking. I couldn't believe her beauty.  Her eyes were down on first few steps.
My heart skipped a beat. Her outfit fitted her perfectly. The lavender mixed color flowers taht she held in her hand just was the best contrast for her white gown.
I was badly wanting to see r face through her veil. For her minute I though I was dreaming, but her lips......I could see her smile that was enough to hit my heart that this wasn't the dream. I almost ran out of breath. Out of my control my eyes were filled with tears.

For the first time in my life I have cried of happiness! The groomsmen  around me were patting in my shoulder . The beautiful song synced with the moment!

"Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer"

At the moment I felt like the luckiest men on this earth to have her.
When she was at last on stage with me, her father gave me her hands I could see her blushing. But still the veils was blinding her true view of her face.

I managed to utter the words
"Hey"  she looked in my eyes again "you look gorgeous" I am sure I blushed

"You too tae!" She smiled behind the vile

Y/n pov:
I slowly walked and reached the stage where tae was standing, tae stretched his hand to help me onto the stage. He looked into my eyes for a while and told me I was gorgeous. He started to blush!

Soon the priest started his recital. Then followed by a choir. At last our it was time for our vow! The priest gave us a piece of paper with our vow. Tae started first

Tae: "I Kim Taehyung take thee Kang y/n  to be my awful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

When he finished I couldn't hold it anymore! Did he just address me as his husband!? And awful! That was suppose to be 'wife' and 'lawful' right?? Did he even realise it? He just looked calm as usual.

I thought it was only me who noticed it. But all the others also noticed it and we had a hearty laugh. In our paper it was given 'lawful husband/wife' but he addressed it wrong. He was totally confused for and smiled with us for the sake to one be odd. But then I said him what he just said. His face again flushed but of embarrassment. He then nervously chuckled along with us.

He repeated it again correctly followed by my vow. I could hear the roar of clapping hands all from the crowd.

"You may kiss the bride" the priest uttered

Tae was still in recovery if his embarrassment. But when he heard the word kiss he cheered up and smirked.
But my stomach was churning in all directions.
We do kiss, but in public we.....No I felt embarrassed. He was probably waiting for this moment that his face was brighter than ever.
We were waiting for each other to start, but we just stared at each other's eyes. When I showed no sign to tip toe and uncover my veil, he himself bend over he lifted and entered the veil and tried to kiss me. But ended up our nose dashing, finally placed a peck on my lips, while all still cheered.

I could again see his mile being stolen..........

After few hours at 8pm:

Y/n pov:
The wedding ceremony was over. Mom told we will be having a small reception at night. Whatever i am not wearing that dress! Though it looked a perfect fit, it was quite tight. I was unable to breathe properly. And the heels hurts my legs like hell because of those pencil heels.

Anyway I managed to get half an hour sleep at least. I got dressed simple for the night. Mom said we might have to dance also.

I wanted to contact tae, but I couldn't find my phone. Anyway I could reach him in the night. I got ready. This dress was comfortable and let me breathe peacefully. It was a concept of starry nights. It looked elegant and was gifted by Tae.

I liked it. But I refuse to wear the heels. The dress was long enough to cover my whole legs to show that I wore no shoes. Also people don't walk around looking at shoes. So After a long argument my mom gave up and let me be!

Taehyung pov:
I wished a lot to not mess today. But I ended but being a laughing stock. I embarrassed y/n. I couldn't even give her a proper kiss......a proper vow!
I right now my mind is keep on chanting 'does she deserve me?'

She is a girl of perfection, but me a mess. But it's late already, will she regret?
After the vows exchange I didn't give her some proper words. I constantly distracted myself from caught up with her eyes, though she wanted it. I slipped out quietly after the ceremony to our hotel, I just left her a text that I am leaving since she was busy attending some of her family friends.

Y/n dad came with me. He also felt taht I was down and asked me why. But anyway I managed to cover it up taht I was tiered. I took a short nap and in no time we had our night party. I again dressed trying not to look sad and went to the marriage venue again.

Y/n pov:
I was looking for tae. But he was nowhere to be found. Is he sick? He looked kinda down in the ceremony too! I asked to dad about him, he said he was just tired. But that didn't satisfy me.

Anyway when I met him, he again nailed his looks. He god that unique charm enough to show that he was the groom today .

He then walked towards me and tried to smile. Though not long with him I can identify his true expressions easily.

But sadly we didn't get time to chit chat again. As soon as he arrived the host gathered everyone for a dance. Usually the the married couple are supposed to start. But Tae's face grew more pale. At last I managed to catch up with him.

"Hey tae is everything fine?"
I was a bit worried

"Not really!..............Y/n I am really sorry I dunno to dance"
He eyes hung down and was biting his inner cheeks nervously. He looked stressed a lot.

Ah! Poor tae why should he worry over this small matter.

"Don't worry tae! Follow my lead and look right into my eyes!........listen to my words!"
I assured him as we walked into the dance floor.

I guided his hands to waist and shoulders. He moved a step forward and arranged himself. His face was closer to mine. I then whispered every steps.

"Right back! Left forward"

I continued until everyone started to dance with us. He gradually learned and made his lead on his own lead

"See that's it! Why were stressed over a silly things?"
I said and smiled. But he still had his sad gaze.

"Y/n I am sorry! I am am mess always!" He apologised again I could feel his eyes getting glossy "I always cause trouble! Today a special day which every girl wants to be a perfect one, I made a silly mess! What if you might not....."

I know what he was gonna say. I don't wanna hear it. At the right moment I placed my thumb on his lips. He stopped to speak Still looking into my eyes.

Y/n: "Since the first day we met I always believed that it's a destiny. You always say that you wanted a girl who understands you well , here I am and I always wanted a man who can give me true love, here you are. Today if you think you embarrassed me, that's wrong! You didn't! Today you gave me really a unique memory...that no girl could have" I chuckled as his smile also grew "A special one! So are you! And never ever say that again! Okay.....Hubby!?"

His glossy eyes let out the tears, I wiped it before it left his eyes and rolled down his cheeks.

"Yeah! Wifey! I am sorry" he replied

At last he was cheerful again. He threw his boxy smile in his face again. He had unwanted thoughts in his minds! And I cleared it! That's it........but again life doesn't goes as planned right?

————————————————————————————

I should say this chapter was a long one! It had more than 2000 words. Anyway it's for you. Thank you for reading
Mr. clumsy. I still only have 60 read 0 votes and 1 comments.

If you feel like it's cliched I am sorry! I will try to upload next part soon! So stay tuned.

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 13K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
2.4K 106 21
I can't be with you now, but I will keep dreaming about when we will be together. ~Jimin~ I'd rather be in love and lost than to never have loved at...
2.1K 272 31
"Jimin, I want to meet your wife. That's it!" "How? I'm not even married! There's no wife?" Jimin yelled back, and an instant realisation hit him. ...
38.2K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...