The Replaced Bride(Completed)

FlowerVine98 tarafından

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 27

24.1K 888 137
FlowerVine98 tarafından

Malarvizhi pov:

After Friday, we all immersed in Aaditya birthday preparation. Good thing is that Aaditya is had an office yesterday which is Saturday. We all done the preparation somewhat. I don't get any gifts. Because I thought of many things, but not even one thing came to my mind. So atlast I just brought an watch from some normal brand. As I won't have much money with me. I know he had many limited edition watch. But its okay right. According to me, giving the present is more important than its cost. And I won't ever embarrass to it.

Aaditya pov:

Yesterday work is so heavy. So today being the Sunday I don't even want to woke up. But alas I have to atleast for Malar breakfast right. First I need to speak with her about the friendship. Ufff.... Seriously I need an training in this field... Ahhhh.

When I reached the hall everyone is present there, okay. I just gone and sat in sofa, there comes malar with an tray. She gave me an cup of coffee  and served to all too. Then she sat beside me. Good

For breakfast they were prepared everything, but all are my favourite dishes. Okay is today any thing important.

"Is today is an any special kind of day" I asked them.

"Absolutely. Atlast my brother got some Brain. See mom I said it to you right, he won't even have any idea about his birthday. See this mom, I won I won" Vikram started to shout. Even Aarav started to hit his head. Okay. Am really sucks at date Kind of details. And to be precise, I won't like the celebration kind of thing.

"Oh I see"

"Thanks mom for preparing this dishes to me" I said to her.

"It's not me,  every dish is prepared by your beloved wife" she said to me. I thought she don't know because my favourites are most of them are non veg items. I thought she is only expertise in briyani. But how could she.

"Thanks" I said to her.

"Mmmm it's okay" she said.

"Happy birthday Aaditya beta" my mom said and dad too. I just got up from my place and took the blessings from them. Good thing I didn't start to eat.

"You can even get blessings from me" Vikram said and even stood up from his place. This boy Ahhhh....

Malar and everyone started to laugh.

I just glared at him. He don't even have any fear. Mmm this younger siblings are enough to make us look like an buffoon characters. Because everyone right now is laughing out loud. Without any choice. I just took my place. Aarav and Vikram too wished me.

Malar just came towards me and placed her hand for shake. I just took her hand, "Wish you a very happy birthday. May God bless you" saying this she shooked my hand. I too hold her tightly. Is this how an wife will say her birthday wish to his husband. Atleast an kiss is needed right. But I just refrained myself from taking it from her. As everyone is seeing us.

After that I started to eat. Every dish is so tasty. I mean it's is so delicious. Everyone started to have their dishes. And everyone is moaning right now. Don't get me wrong just for the dishes. Heee....

After breakfast, I gone to my bedroom. To take some rest. But Aarav came and sat in my bed. Super now he won't ever allow me to take rest.

"Aaditya, I want to ask you something" he asked me.

"Yeah ask" I said to him.

"Did you started to like Malar" he asked simply.

"Yeah" I said to with an smile.

"Oh my my am so happy right now" saying this he started to jump in my bed.

"Hy stop Aarav, stop stop" I started to shout at him.

"Okay okay" he said to me.

"When and how" Aarav asked me.

"That that I don't know, but it happened to me just like that. No one will ever resist her antics man. I am seriously saying this. At first I can't able to distinguish my feelings. But right now i can say that I like her. I don't know will this like will turn to love or not. But one thing is clear, I won't able to live without her. I like her that's only enough for me. I thought having an zero size model as an wife is an achievement. But she shows that having an right partner, who will stand by our side even the world is against us is important.

Yeah we all heard this qoute "BeAuTy rEsiDes in tHe eYes Of BeHoLDeR" at first I didn't understand this. But after meeting her, I get hold of this qoute. She is so fucking beautiful for me. And I need her. That's it. I don't ever give the fuck about this society speeches. " I genuinely said to him.

" Then what just say to her that you are liked her and start to live your life man " he asked me.

" No Aarav, I want to explore my feelings with her. I don't want to rush. First I need to have friendship with her. Then step by step I need to improve my relationship with her. I can say one thing, she endured a lot in her life. I want her to get all the happiness including mine. And for that I want to be the reason. " I said smilingly at him.

" You become more matured. Am so happy Aaditya "he said to me and hugged me tightly.

I don't know what good things I had done, to get these friends Aarav and Gaurav. They are my world. Because of them I still have some trust over these human creatures.

After that we spoke about our past life, even about work too.

For lunch malar prepared briyani, oh god am becoming an fan of her cooking. After having lunch. I gone to sleep.

Around evening 4 'O clock, I wokeup and refreshed and gone to the hall. Everyone is discussing about something. After seeing me they all got silenced. What happened to them.

"Aaditya go and change, we all will go for temple. As today is your birthday" Mom said to me.

"Okay" I said to reluctantly. Ufff... My leave will be gone by standing in the temple itself.

I then gone to my bathroom to have bath.  I came out,and I got changed into some causal clothes.

When I reached Hall, everyone is ready and waiting for me. Malar, she looking so gorgeous, uff she is in the saree. Without any makeup too she is looking beautiful. I need to control myself or else Iam surely ended up in kissing her. Okay Aaditya she is your wife only. But you have to take slow steps. Okay. Be a good boy.

After seeing me, everyone started to move to the car. Mom and dad took one car. Vikram, Aarav, me and malar took another car. Vikram said that he wants to drive. I said okay to him. So Vikram and Aarav took front seat.
So I sat in back along with malar, who will miss the chance. Surely not me.

I thought of having an conversation with her. But before even I start, vikram started to speak with her and Aarav too. Why the heck they are like this. This bro sis relation huffff.... No words to describe right now. Am the birthday boy right. So only me have to get the importance right. But here all of them are not even acknowledging me. Atleast for the sake they should have spoke with me right. But no....

Atlast we all reached the temple. That's it enough is enough. I took hold of her hand as soon as we stepped out of the car.

All are going in front. It's some famous temple for Vinayagar. All of us started to get in to the temple. Me and malar started to walk by holding our hands. After doing the pooja we all decided to sit in the temple for 5 mins.

So I sat and Malar too comes but before she can sit beside me, Vikram took an seat beside me so without any choice malar took the seat beside Vikram and mom. Am sitting in between Aarav and Vikram. Why I even agreed to come to the temple. Utter waste. Uffff....

I glaring at them, but they couldn't able to control their laugh. These boys.

After that we all gone to the parking area and get in to the car.

Vikram started to drive, I just sat silently because you all know how these bros and sis they all started to have the conversation.

After what seems to be an hour we all reached. But its not our home. I mean i didn't watch where we are going. As I immersed so much in glaring all. Now what.

If they thought of celebrating my birthday, I won't want that. Oh my god. Am not an child for god sake. Ufff. Why they are doing this.

When I stepped out of the car. We are not in some of fancy restaurants. But we are in the orphanage. "The child's life save" is the name. Okay what are we going to do.

Malar just took my hand and started to walk into the orphanage. Other than me and malar no one is there. But who cares. Atleast now Vikram and Aarav is not here. Thank god. Saying this we started to move.

When I entered inside along with Malar, the room is dark. But within an min all the light came back, there stood an group of small children's with an rose on there hand and shouted 'Happy Birthday Aaditya Uncle' .

I mean I just melted at that site. Its so sweet. They all come and hugged me. I don't know what to do. I just kneel down to their height. All of them started to kiss me. Oh god this is so cute.

"You are so handsome uncle" one of the small girl said.

"Are you my Malar akka husb... Huband" one of the cute girl asked me.

"Thanavi" Malar said her name.

"Yes darling" I said to the small girl.

"Awww you so super. Please take carrr of myyyy sisterrr" she said to me.

"Will definitely cutie" I said and kissed her cheeks. She might be around 3 r 4.

These children's took me along with them to some area. There stood my family with an smile even krithi too present, and an cake in between the table.

Okay. I don't say that I didn't like this. Because celebrating the birthday with these small children's will never be an bad idea.

I think it might be an Malar idea. Because these children's are so fond of her. She is definitely an angel.

"Uncle cut the cake, we all are waiting for the cake. Please." one small boy asked me.

I nodded my head with an smile. And cut the cake. Then I feed my mom, dad, Vikram, krithi .

While am feeding Aarav  said "Love you man. Happy birthday once again"

I nodded my head  and said "Thanks man. Love you too", I said awkwardly to him....Exactly while saying Malar too came along with an small kid. At first she shocked by hearing my words. Okay...

And for Malar again I took the piece and feed her. She took the small piece and placed near my mouth. I too ate.

Then she started to distribute the cake to every children.

"Vikram go and bring all the items, which we brought for the kids." Mom said to Vikram.

Vikram and Aarav gone and came with many items for children.

"Beta these are malar ideas to celebrate your birthday with all the children. As we all know that you won't want to celebrate in posh area. She is the one who give these ideas and these all the decorations are done by us. I want you to be happy with her. She is the one for you, this I already said on your marriage day. I said it with my instincts. Take care of her. Never ever miss her in your life. " she said to me and give me an gift. Even dad too gave his advice and then gave an gift to me.

Then Vikram and Aarav too gave their gifts. Then I searched for Malar. But she is sitting along with children and krithi, they were saying the stories to them.

I just smiled at them.

Krithi came and stand before me and gave the gift. "Thanks krithi" I said to her. But she said "I am thinking you as my Anna so no thanks between bro and sis right" I nodded at her.

"Take care of my Malar" she said to me.

"She gone through many things in her life which you don't have any idea about it" she said sadly. But before I ask her what is it. Aarav took krithi along with him. Ufff. I need to ask it. Why Aarav why?....

Then Vikram took all the children to the main entrance to give the gifts, chocolates, books and some other important things.

Malar is just sitting in the steps and seeing the children with an smile in her face.

I too gone and sat beside her in the steps.

"Don't you give me an present" I asked her.

"Woooo yeah I have. Actually I don't know what you need" she started to say....

"You"... I said in between her. Oops.

"What you" she asked me.

"Nothing.... I just asked" I started to say.

"But I brought the gift. I know you have everything with you. So not knowing what to present you. I came up with this" saying this she gave me an gift.

"Thanks" I said to her. And started to open it. It is an watch. Some normal branded watch that's it. But it means a lot to me. Because she gifted it to me.

"I know it's not some branded one. But this is all I can give now" she said to me.

"I loved it" I said to her.

"Really" she asked me like an small girl. I nodded my head.

"Thank you" I said to her.

"Did you like this birthday celebration" she asked me.

"Thank you so much. This is so lovely" I said to genuinely.

Then all my family called us to take some photos. We both gone and take some photos. Even I took many pics with children. After a lot of photo session. We all are asked to join the dinner.

It is also planed by her. It was like an buffet system. Literally every item is present there. All are started to eat. Malar is feeding some of the small children. My angel.

She is so flawless. After everything, my parents, krithi, Aarav and Vikram are gone. As mom and dad due to their age. Aarav gone along with krithi. Vikram gone along with parents. We both decided to stay for some time. She spoke with other staffs who present here.

All the children are speaking with me.

"Do you all like your Malar sister" I asked them.

"Yes so much" one girl said.

"Why" I asked her.

"Because she is the one who take care of us. Atleast two times in a month she will visit us with krithi akka too. They both are our own sister." said another girl.

"Many members give their contributions to our orphanage. But she is the one who contributing too as well as visit us too." one boy said....

Then we all spoke for some more mins. Mostly they spoke, am just amusedly looking at them.

Then after half an hour Malar came and asked all the children's to go and study. Because its their study time. Already it is 8 or something. So yeah.

"Shall we stay here for sometime" I asked Malar.

"Yeah okay" she said to me.

"Thank you so much for all these" I said to her.

"It's okay. I just helped them that's it" she said to me.

We both are standing in the garden like area in the orphanage.

"Malar" I called her.

She raised her eyebrow.

I just hold her hand and asked " Will you be my friend"

"What" she asked at shocked.

"Will you accept my friendship" I again asked her.

She hugged me tightlyband crude in my embrace. And nodded her head.

"I will" she said to me with an hiccups. What happened....

"Thank you" saying this I hugged her tightly.... Am soo happy right now.

"Malar why are crying" I asked her panicly.

"It's ju.... Just n... Noo one accepted me as a friend, bu.. But u. Uhh you asked me for an f.. Frien... Friendship right. That is" she said to me.

"What" I asked her. But she nodded her head as no. Who will not want to have her friendship...

She is such an pure soul....

After 5 mins she consoled somehow.

"Are you fine now" she just nodded her head.

After our hug, I just bend down and kissed her forehead. She just closed her eyes.

And again kissed her cheeks.

"Can I ask you something" I asked again.

"We are friends, so no need to ask." she said to me. I smiled brightly at her and nodded my head.

"Can you shift to my room. I mean it's our room right. Can you?" I asked her expectantly.

"Okay" she said shyly...

Atlast it happens. Thats it all I needed. Just her and me. I don't know when I started to yearn like this. But I wanted her to be with me. So with that I again hugged her and kissed her forehead. Nothing is needed....

And said "Happy First Month wedding Anniversary angel" and again kissed her, in an forehead only don't expect more from us😂.

She looks shocked at me. Yup it's our first month. I just have her an present of necklace. At first she denied. After a lot of persistent she gave in and accepted it.

"My gift" I asked her.

"I totally forget about this, as we are kneely worked in your birthday preparation. Am sorry" she said to me. Oh god I am just kidding her.

"Hy am just kidding you" she then nodded her head sadly.

"Am seriously saying angel."

"But I didnt gave any gift to you" she said to me like its an big crime.

"Okay you can give it to me by kissing my cheeks" I said to her.

"Okay" saying this she took hold of my shirt and asked me to lean down.

She give an kiss in my both cheeks. Am literally happy

All I want is to lead an happy life with her.

"Shall we move" she asked.

"Yes Malar" saying this I took hold of her.

We both moved to the parking lot. But I didn't see my car there. What happened...

I get an call from Aarav.

"Hello Aaditya. I took your car with me. As krithi bike get punctured. So I arranged mechanic to take care of the bike. Me and krithi without any choice took your car. " what the heck he is saying.

"Then what will I do now"

"I will send the car back don't worry" he said to me. Malar asked me what. I said to her, what happened. But she get the phone from me

And said "Don't worry Anna, we will reach by ourselves. Take care Anna. Bye"

What is she saying.

"I can call my driver. And can ask him to drive another car from our garage" saying this I tried to call the driver.

But she took my phone from me and put in her bag. What she is doing. Is she planning to walk or what.

"What are you doing Angel" I asked her.

"I iii we *Throat cleared* I mean we can use public transportation right. It will only take 15 mins. So don't bother others" she said shyly to me. Is it because iam calling her an angel. Hmm interesting...

"What bus, no no atleast we can use cab right. Wait I will book it. Please give my phone back Angel."

"Oh come on don't be an Party popper. Always using car, cab. Try to use the public vehicles too. Comeon it will be an good experience. Am insisting you. This is my first request. Please please...." she asked how will not accept it. She is giving an puppy eyes. Okay. That's it I nodded my head. She smiled brightly and hugged me . This fluffy bear hug is soo special.

With that we both walked to the bus stand by intertwining our hands.

We waited for 5 mins. Then an bus came. I started to go towards it.

But malar stopped me by holding my hands.

"What" I asked her. She is the one who wants to use the bus. But now she itself stopping me. What happened to her.

"This bus is not for us" she said to me.

"Why" I asked her. As I don't have any knowledge how to use the bus and all.

"What why, okay okay... The reason is that this bus is for different direction. We have to wait for our bus."

"How will we identify that" I asked her incredulously

"We have to see the bus number or its route name in the head board of the bus" she gave an idea of how to know the directions and all. Okay now am okay with this.

Then around 5 mins an bus came. She took my hand and we both boarded in the bus. Actually the bus is having only few customers. So we both took the seats. She took the window seat and me took the seat beside her.

One man came and ask for the route name. I said that, good thing atleast I knows that. He asked for the amount. Malar started to take it from her purse. I just said that I will take care of it. I took my purse and took the money from it and gave it to him.

"Sir this is Rs. 2000, your ticket rate is only 40rs. Can you have any change along with you" he said to me. What only Rs.40. I thought it will high. Okay. I don't have any change with me.

"Mmmm I don't have"

But Malar gave the exact change. Okay....

After that we both started to speak, mostly she. This is the life which am yearning. After 15 mins we both get down from the bus.

Then we reached our home. Mom asked me as soon as I reached the home" How you both reached home as Aarav took your car"

"That mom we reached by bus" I said proudly.

"Seriously" my mom asked again to reassure.

"Yes mom" Malar said smilingly.

"Okay both of you go and take rest" she said to us and kissed our foreheads and gone to her room.

Having her by my side is more than enough 💓. My Malar🥰😍💓......

Author's note:

      Thank you all for your valuable votes and comments in the previous chapters... That motivates me a lot...

    Please do vote, comment and share🙊😂😍🤗.....

    Few words about this chapter....

    If you feel that the chapter is too long or something kind of stuff. You can share your views here....

And bear with mistakes....

  "Don't feel bad for getting body shamed. Feel bad if you don't stand up for yourself. Even if they are your parents,relatives, siblings etc.., standup ❤️🥰🤗"

Dont forget to Love yourself💓❤️....

Love you all🥰💓❤️

I dedicate this chapter to vikasiniv711, sakshi_drdz, _Princess_Moana_ for their valuable inline comments and asking for updates... Thank you soo much.... And I want to dedicate this chapter to all of my cuties who all supporting me. Thank you soo much 🥰💓❤️..... It means a lot to me

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5M 91.8K 75
Two People Put Together In A Arranged Marriage One Hates The Other, While The Other Only Wants Some Love Let's See Maya and Aditya's Journey Towards...
277K 16.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
1.6M 17.7K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
169K 9.5K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...