ɢᴏᴅʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ

By bakoai

(Twisted Wonderland X Oc) ᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛɪᴠᴇ, ᴠɪᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ A cycle that must be repeated over and over again to... More

Introduction
Beginning
You Mind Telling Me What's Going On?
Ghost Busters & Obnoxious Headmaster
Dumb & Dumber
Who's the Slimmest of Shady's?
Oops I Did It Again
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴅ]~1.1
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴅ]~1.2
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴅ]~1.3
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴅ]~1.4
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴅ]~1.5
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴅ]~1.6
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴅ]~1.7
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴅ]~1.8
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴅ]~1.9
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴅ]~1.10
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴅ]~ Fɪɴᴀʟᴇ
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ]~2.1
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ]~2.2
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ]~2.3
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ]~2.4
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ]~2.5
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ]~2.6
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ]~2.7
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ]~2.8
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ]~2.9
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ]~2.10
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ]~Fɪɴᴀʟᴇ
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.1
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.2
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.3
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.4
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.5
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.6
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.7
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.8
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.9
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.10
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.11
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ]~3.12
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ~3.14
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ ~3.15
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ~ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.1
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.2
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.3
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.4
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.5
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.6
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.7
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.8
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.9
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.10
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.11
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.12
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.13
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.14
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.15
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~4.16
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ~ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ~5.1
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ~5.2
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ~5.3
December 18
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ~5.4
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ~5.5
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ~5.6
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ~5.7
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ~5.8
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ~5.9
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ]~5.10
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ]~5.11
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ]~5.12
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ]~5.13
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ]~5.14
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ]~5.15
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ]~5.16
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ]~5.17
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ]~Fɪɴᴀʟᴇ
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴜʟᴇᴀɴ]~6.1
[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴜʟᴇᴀɴ]~6.2

ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪʟᴀᴄ~3.13

2.6K 144 47
By bakoai

(A/N: GUESS WHOS BACK HOES)

Azul took long strides towards the lounge, a wave of chattering, yelling, and obnoxious laughter booming in his eardrums. It deeply soured the fantastic mood he was having earlier. 

The purple and blue light shone softly down at the rowdy crowd of customers. You could see bits of food being flung across the lounge while workers tried their best to calm them down. "What the...? How is it already this crowded just after opening??" The male's mouth slightly agape as he looked at the crowd that reminded him of rowdy monkeys.

"Hey! Get those drinks over here already!" A student yelled at the shaking waiter, making him flinch as he scurried towards the table.

"Meat! Meat! Hyahahaha!"

"Hey, asshole, that's the meat I ordered!"

Azul's brow slightly creased as he let out a low sigh, he began pushing his way through the crowd to try and tend to the chaos. "Make some room in here. Coming through!" He felt his shoulder collide with another, giving them a brief apology, and continued to trudge through the wave of students, "Apologies."

"Don't worry about it. Shishishi." Ruggie swung a pair of keys around his lanky finger, whistling a small toon as he disappeared into the darkness.

"My glass is empty over here!"

"Yes, just a moment!" The poor waiter yelped as he was practically being worked to death, running towards the table with a pitcher in hand.

Two workers ran up to the dorm head, exhausted as beads of sweat ran down their foreheads. "Dorm Head, we've had an extraordinary amount of orders and we've completely run out of food for today!"

"Drinks are also close to running dry!"

The silver-haired male slightly furrowed his brows, a small pain creeping up his forehead, "Already?? Alright, I'll go get money out of the vault so I'd like you to go to the student store to buy some... Huh?" But as soon as he reached into his pocket, nothing was there. "I-it's gone! The key to the vault is gone! How... Where?!" He bolted back to the VIP room, leaving the confused waiters to themselves.

Azul literally kicked the thick door open, not caring if the wall was damaged or not. His normally slick and cleaned demeanor was replaced by panic and fear, his hands beginning to shake as they longed to feel the metal keys in their grasp. But instead of an empty room, he found the Savanaclaw Dorm Head lounging on one of the black leather couches, his arms strewn around the edges.

"Hey there, octo-punk."

The panicked male tensed up at the disliked dorm head. "Leona Kingscholar..."

Leona's lips tugged into a smirk, looking at Azul's frantic appearance, "What's wrong? You look pretty freaked out for someone usually so in control."

Azul frowned, calming himself down as he put on a more professional approach, "It's none of your business. More importantly, why are you here?"

The lion prince scoffed, fishing something out of his pockets." Why you ask... It's about this key. Isn't it yours?" Leona's smile turned smug as he stared at Azul's calmed facade as it churned to his true emotions.

"Th-that's!"

"So, it really is yours?"

The silver-haired male gritted his teeth as he watched Leona swing the keys around his finger. "Give it back. Theft is a terrible crime!"

The prince scoffed, "Hah. You're treating me like a thief even though I came to return it out of the kindness of my heart. That's fine, I'll give it back. Here." Leona tossed the keys across the room, not even bothering to hide the growing smirk. Azul caught the keys with shaky hands, nearly dropping them as he grasped onto the metal objects like his life depended on them.

"That's all I had to do. See ya." And as soon as he came, Leona left. A small wave of air wavered over Azul as the prince walked out, hands shoved in his pockets. The male ran over to the vault, murmured words of panic stringing from his mouth. "My-my contracts...! Are they safe??"

Locks and churns creaked from the vault as they were hastily opened. A pained groan erupted from Azul's throat as his pupils were set on the spot his bundle of contracts should have been, but they were gone, gone without a trace."

"...Gone... They're gone, gone, gone!!! They're all gone!!" The male yelled as he violently gripped his hair, a red gleam ran through his eyes as he slowly glared up the door with a crazed look. "Did that bastard...?!"

He bolted towards the door as dark matter began swirling around his head, worsening his headache, and echoey voices lingered in his mind.

Kill...

Kill...

Kill...

Do what you must... slaughter those who get in your way

Everyone is just a barrier to force you from your real goal

K̶̬̓́̐̀̒̐̔́̇̋I̸̧̧̖̮̮̪̖̮͑̒̑͋̀̑̈̚̚Ĺ̶̨̪̰͙͕̳̺̬̳͚̟̓̎́͊̈́̓̈̽̏̈́̂͠Ĺ̵̡̼̝̮͔̖̹̏̈̐̐͊͆͑́̈́͋̈́̓̕ͅ

Ruggie cackled as he and Leona causally walked out of Octavinelle as his hands were wrapped around a large bundle of glowing contracts. "Shishishi! We got them outta there with no issue."

The lion prince smirked at their work, "Hmph, your sticky fingers sure are impressive."

"If you don't want something to get stolen, then you should lock it in your pocket." The hyena looked down at the large pile in hand, running his hand across the sheets, "There's a crazy number of contracts here. Easily 5 or 600."

Leona softly scoffed at the number, averting his gaze towards the contracts. "Hmm. He's probably been making these shady deals since long before he came to this school. We got the contracts out of the VIP room. All that's left is..." Magic began to swirl around in the palm of his hand, the air beginning to vibrate. "I am hunger, I am thirst. I am that which steals your tomorrow..." But before Leona could perform the spell, a voice yelled out from behind them.

"Stop right there!!" It was Azul. His hair was slightly disheveled from gripping onto so hard while his eyes were filled with anger.

Leona sighed as he threw his lazy glare towards the dorm head. "...Uh oh, here already? Don't take another step closer if you care what happens to your contracts." He smirked while the concentrated magic continued to swirl.

Azul was quickly losing patients, the whispers getting louder, "Give them back... Please give them back!"

"Woah woah, at least try to keep up appearances. What happened to your mask of control? Seeing you like this proves that her little hunch was right on the money."

The Octavinelle's Dorm head's face contorted with confusion at his words, "What... did you say?"

(Flashback...)

The group talked, finalizing their information while Emica swung the mantle round her shoulders, locking the chains in place. "Are you trying to say that as long as the contracts are secured inside the vault, they are in a state of 'invincibility'?" Leona asked as he gazed towards Emica.

"Yup yup."

Grim tilted his head in confusion, a small drop of sweat running down his cheek, "...Hm? Hmmmmmmm? I don't follow at all." The female smacked her forehead with her head in disappointment.

Ruggie hummed at his words, "Ah, now that you mention it, yeah, it is a little weird. If what Azul says is true and anyone who touches a contract is in for a shock... There's no reason to keep them in a vault, He could just throw them wherever. Like Leona's wallet.

"Seriously Ruggie..."

"Ah! About that vault..." Grim slightly gasped when he remembered something. "He really lost it when it got the tiniest scratch."

Emica smiled down at her companion, as he finally started to use his pea brain.

"Oh yeah. It's common sense to put your valuables in a safe so we didn't think to even question it. Even the habits of an out-of-touch prince can be useful sometimes."

Leona growled at Ruggie who had a sly grin, "Tch, you really don't know when to shut up."

"You'll realize that zap you little shits got was a spell, I even examined your body to see traces of the spell left." The ravenette finished off as she lightly smacked Grim's head upright.

"Owwww.... wait, WHAT?!"

"They knew you fresh-babies were there so they left a contract on the desk especially for you. All they had to do was watch and wait for you to touch it then zap you with a lightning spell. Stop falling for such simple traps." The lion prince sighed at the boy's stupidity while Grim fumed with anger.

"That Azul, he just keeps duping us at every turn! I'm tired of being tricked!"

"Eh, more like you act without thinking and you get tricked every time cuz y'all got no brain."

(End of flashback)

"Amaterasu did this...? How does Emica keep getting in my way!?" Azul yelled with anger twisting in his voice. He intended to trick her and force her onto her side, using the authority and power she had and use it to his will. But it seemed to be the complete opposite for him. "Freeing the anemones doesn't benefit her at all!"

Leona placed a hand on his hip as he gave a small nod, "I agree with you there, but for all I know, I believe she's using this for her own personal entertainment ...Which leads to my next point. Azul, let's make a deal." A sly smirk stretching across his features. 

"...Huh?" 

If I were to give these back, what would I get in return?" The lion prince asked as he enjoyed looking at Azul's panicked face.

"Wha-whatever you'd like. Test notes, graduation thesis, altering your attendance records, I'll make whatever you want to come true!" The silver-haired male's voice started twisting with desperation, he needed his contracts back.

Leona gently hummed as he thought of his deal, "I see, that's a tempting offer."

"Then you'll-"

"However..." His voice interrupting the little spark of hope in Azul. "I won't be handing these over for something like that.

"...Eh?"

Leona grumbled as he let out a low sigh, "Right now I've got her threat handing over my head. Unless I help her get rid of these, those two are going to go nuts outside my room every night." He could still hear her evil cackling echo in his head.

Azul looked at him in disbelief, is this truly what the lion prince said, or is he hallucinating? "What...?"

"Letting you have Ramshackle Dorm would ruin my sleep. Destroying these will get them out of Savanaclaw."

"You're going this for that...!?" The male yelled at him, slightly furrowing his brows as the pain in his head increased.

"You've been out villained, Azul," Leona smirked as Azul, enjoying every bit of it.

Azul realized what was about to happen, "This can't be real...Stop!"

The magic spell contorting in Leona's hand grew, air swirling around his as he held to contracts close. "...Now then, "Kneel before me!" King's Roar!" A burst of light erupted from his palm as he touched the contracts.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" But it was too late, the contract evaporated into sand, drifting off into the air. Azul watched in silence as they mixed into the air, his contracts he worked so hard for now reduced to sand. "Ah, aahhhh... AAAHHHHH...!!!" A weak scream crawled out his throat, make the male grasp onto his hair once more. "My... my golden contracts are...! All turned to dust..."

Ruggie chirped in as a shadow cast over Azul's eyes. "Once someone has signed your "It's a Deal" they can't so much as wrinkle it no matter what."

"You put on a good show to convince people that the contracts were invincible but... One had already been destroyed before we knew it, there's no such thing as a perfect spell. So she thought that means only when your contracts are in the VIP room or your own hand, can actually be invincible... I had no problem turning them to sand with my magic while Emica destroyed one with ease. The contracts are nothing more than paper."

"S-She destroyed one...? H-How... could..." Azul could only murmur with a blank mind.

"Shishishi! Even if you could knock the prefect out in one blow if you wanted... She'll always be 100 steps ahead of you." Ruggie matched Leona's smirk as he glanced over to him. "I really wanted to know why you kept helping her and I think I finally figured it out."

"Huh?"

"It was about the deal you made with Azul before. Getting rid of that was your real motive for coming this far."

The prince lightly scoffed at his on-point answer. "...Hah. Nobody likes a busy-body. I'm just the kind of nice guy that can't overlook those in trouble. Hehheh." (A/N: yeah right u lazy shart)

"Ha. You can't even say that with a straight face." The two silently chuckled at each other. "All you had to do was figure out which one was yours before turning them to sand."

Their attention was soon turned to Azul, who kept mumbling under his breath. "...Ah... Aaahhh..."

"Hm?"

"Ahh, ahhhh...! AAHHHHH!!! I hate this--!!!" The scream coming from his mouth, scaring the two from Savanaclaw."

"!?"

"It's gone... The collection I worked so hard to build! My omnipotence...!"

"...What now?" The prince looked at him with wide eyes, never has he once seen the sly male practically break down over sheets of paper.

"He's totally different..."

"AAAH! It's all dust in the wind!! What the hell have you done!!!" Azul's voice becoming shrill from how loud he was screaming, darkness being laced in his tone. "Without that, I'm... I'm back to being a stupid, clumsy octopus! I don't wanna... No, no, no!!" Black aura began surrounding Azul, red shining in his eyes as he grasped his face, his body shaking violently. "I don't wanna go back to the old me...!"

"What's happening?? There's a black aura..." Leona looked at the shaking male, slightly backing away.

"It's cause you got his hopes up only to crush them!" Ruggie yelled, also backing up. "Hey, Azul. Le-let's all just calm down, okay?" But his soothing only made it worse.

"Shut up!!! You have no idea how I feel! Constantly made fun of as a "stupid, clumsy, octopus" ...You'll never understand!" He tried taking in deeper breaths, the voices in his head now screaming in him.

Red laced his eyes as a low chuckle rumbled from his throat. "Hehheheh... Oh, yeah...If it's all gone, I just have to take more..." He stood up straight with a blank expression. "Give it to me. Give me that power you're so fond of!" His smile crazed with darkness.

The last bits of ink spill from the cup

.

.

Slowly consuming the abyss bellow

.

.

The thorns of fate twist around your very limbs

.

.

May you be forever entangled in this game you play

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------

The large dome of water spun at high speeds, bits, and pieces of debris being picked up as well.

The boys were behind a large stone wall so they couldn't be sucked up by the spiraling dome. A light erupted, causing a brink moment of blindness. "What was that light just now?"Jack asked as he looked around.

Ace suddenly noticed something. "...Hm? Ah! Deuce, you're anemone is gone!"

Deuce slapped his hands above his head, feeling that the wretched anemone was no more. "Ggh, you're right!"

"Mine and Ace's disappeared too!" Grim yelled as he didn't feel the anemone anymore. "Hooray! Leona and Ruggie came through!"

Inside the dome, Emica felt a grin creep up her face. "Ah, I guess our little plan succeded."

Jade looked at her in confusion, not getting at what she said. "...What did you just say?"

"What d'ya mean by that?" Floyd slightly growled at the smug female.

"Ah, me and Grim made a little deal to get him to help us."

"What? That guy's always lazing about and sleeping all the time like a sea lion. There's no way he'd help you."

"As a fellow dorm head, he should have wanted to avoid getting involved with Azul. How exactly did you convince him to help you?"

"Eheheh, you'll be what kind of deals I can come up with" The female gave them a fiendish smirk, crossing her arms over her chest. "I had Grim conduct a whole orchestra in Leona's room for a little example as what we'd do if he didn't comply."

The twins couldn't help but feel a bit impressed, breathing out a small wow.

"Isn't that more of a threat than a deal?" The unorganized twin questioned.

Emica shrugged, "Ehhh, I just like to call it a deal." 

Jade looked over to his twin with an unusually irritated expression. "We need to figure a way back, Floyd. If Leona really did destroy the contracts then it can only mean one thing..."

"Yeah. This doesn't bode well."

"Ehhh? You wanna leave already? I'm sure there are a few more people to play with." Emica gave them a dark smile as she waved her hand. A small opening was created through the dome to reveal the boys without their anemones.

"Woah, hold on. We're finally back in top form." The navy-haired male's fist collided with his palm, a determined look on his face.

"Don't say you're going home, play with us some more, y'know."

Floyd swan up above them, his wide-eyed glare peering from above. "Annoying fries. This won't last long."

"Floyd, just leave them be!" But he couldn't convince his brother as he looked at the open doorway. "...Ugh, fine."

As blows were exchanged, Emica had to sit down for this one. A splitting headache began bubbling up as she felt sick to her stomach, she was slowly approaching her limit as keeping up the large dome and healing herself took a large toll on her body. The female could hear wisps of whispers fly by her ears as small chills ran through her body.

Black and white flashed her vision as she felt a shadow creep up her back. This defiantly wasn't a good sign.

Emica causally dodged a hurdling cauldron, not paying any attention to it as she tried to figure out what was straining her heart. She figured it would be best to release the dome as Leona and Ruggie completed their part of the deal, there was no need to keep the twins away anymore. The ravenette could feel her fingers start to tremble as her vision began to shake.

"Aaaah, shit! They're a pain!" Floyd cried as he narrowly dodged the cauldron.

"We should retreat, Floyd. The barrier is down and I don't think this is the time to be playing around with them." Jade glanced over to Emica, taking note of how she was in some sort of trance.

"Tch... I know. Let's go."

The two twins finally left, swimming away until they were nothing but black specks.

"Look! They're swimming away!" Grim cheered, happy they were gone.

"You guys, something is differently wrong, we need to get back to the school." The female mumbled as she approached the group.

"Hey, you don't look so good. Are you going to be alright?" The spades mal asked, peering towards his friend.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Let's just go."

The entire Octavinelle Dorm had darkened, black aura swirling around the dorm head. "You're lightning magic, and your athleticism, give all of it to me!"

It was like watching someone get their soul taken, a blood-curdling scream erupting from a Scarabia student as he collapsed to the floor.

"What exactly is Azul absorbing from everyone!? People are collapsing one after another!" Ruggie exclaimed as he back further away from Azul.

"It looks like he can take everything from someone with his unique magic if there's no contract in place. I guess that the contracts act like a check and balance for his magic." Leona observed the out-of-control male, seeing all the magic from those around him being sucked up.

"Eeeh!? That's freaking terrifying!"

"Yeah. That forbidden class of magic is gonna build up an excessive amount of blot in an instant."

"Azul! Just what are you doing!?" Jade's voice called out from behind the two, both the twins managing to get there before the rest.

"Uhwah, what the hell is happening?" Floyd cringed at the black matter crawling around every inch of the dorm.

"Damn. This is probably going to suck cleaning up." Emica's voice droned in the air, looking over at Azul.

"Things are crazy right now!"

"Is Azul... on a rampage!?" The Heartslabyul pair's mouths were agape as they couldn't help but shrink under the intense pressure wavering from Azul.

"He's absorbing abilities from students left and right."

"Eeek... Leona! This is because you picked on him, isn't it?!" Grim yelled at the lazy dorm head.

"This is my fault? You're the ones who told me to turn his contracts into sand."

Azul noticed the new faces, a wide grin stretching across his face. "Jade, Floyd, aaah, you've finally come back to me. Those bastards went and destroyed all of my precious contracts. So please give me your strength too. Give it to me!" His hysterical cries matching his unhinged expression.

"Stop this instant. You know that you can't control your unique magic properly without a contract in place, it's too strong. If you keep on like this you know what will happen!"

"It's all gone, you know, everything... Ah ha ha ha... AH HA HA HA! I don't wanna go back to the way I was before!"

"Uumm, y'know, you're way lamer right now than you ever were before." Floyd frowned as he looked at his crazy dorm head.

"Ah... Is that so?"

"Floyd I think you made it worse. Thanks."

"You're aware I am a stupid, clumsy octopus that can't do anything by himself. So I'm going to keep taking until I'm the best version of myself I can possibly be. A beautiful singing voice, powerful magic, everything belongs to me!"

"Give it all to me!"

His final words before his entire body were consumed in black liquid. Screams began coming from the crowd, all running away from the black mass at threatened their lives. The air temperature dropped drastically while the pressure only increased.

"The hell is that? Black mud is coming from Azul. That's not ink... right?" The unorganized twin stared at the mass with wide eyes, his shocked expression mirroring onto Jade.

"He's using his magic too much. He's accumulating a blot beyond safe levels! At this rate..."

"Your Dorm Head is going to overblot." The black-haired female finished his sentence. Her features remained emotionless as her eyes bored into the ink.

Echoey laughter could be heard from the mass before the ground silently rumbled.

There he was, but incredibly different. Azul had reverted to his merform, coral decorated his neck as his skin looked a ghostly grey. His magic had been tainted dark, increasing his power. Azul had truly gone overblot.

A large shadow loomed over him, it was that of an octopus merfolk with a trident and a crown, but its head was replaced by a cracked glass bulb seeping with ink. 

"Well I'll be damned, would you look at that." Emica let out a low whistle as she looked up at Azul.

"Ffgna! He's an octopus where his legs should be!" Grim screamed as he hid in Emica's cloak.

"That's what Azul looks like underwater."

"What's behind him? I can't squeeze something that big!"

"No shit."

Leona sighed as he summoned his staff, twirling it around his fingers. "Our priority is bringing Azul back to his senses."

"Or we're all gonna become anemones!"

"Yeah, I think it's going to be worse than that..." Emica ripped of the long fabric that covered her body, a drift of cold air hugging her. "You guys mind if I take the first blow?"

The twins looked at her like she was crazy while Leona gave her a smug smirk. "Hmph, well then. The stage is yours."

"Ahhh, Emica... My dear angelfish. How I've longed to have you in my grasp..." Azul's disoriented voice echoed off the walls.

"Ew, no thanks. Look, you've been a major dick, and NOT TO MENTION HOW MANY DAMN HOURS OF SLEEP I'VE LOST TO YOU! I HAD TO STAY WITH SOME LAZY-ASS WITH TITTIES AND CLEAN HIS DAMN ROOM, AS WELL AS YOU SENDING CREEP #3 TO TRY AND STEAL FROM ME FULLY KNOWING HE WAS GOING GET HIS ASS WHOOPED. AND YOU BET YOUR ASS I'M GOING TO WHOOP IT AS WELL!!!!" The female began screaming, making the group behind her flinch.

"Lazy ass with..what...?"

"Ah, I wouldn't blame her for thinking about me like that..."

Lightning began crackling around her body as two long sticks of light formed in her hand. Emica slammed them together to form a double-edged spear. Black and white began blotting everyone's vision from the amount of power being poured from the female's body.

"Act III of the 4th book of Imperial Laws of Teyrativit states that: Any individual who is tainted with dark magic is to be immediately dealt with. Anywho performs dark magic is to receive capital punishment if it's to be jail time for life or extermination'... I will carry out this law as the 7th Imperial Guard. Azul Ashengrotto, you will come back to your senses if I have to force you." Emica's face was lightened up by the black and gold lightning, the white spear being gripped in her right hand.

The boys couldn't help but sweatdrop at her fury.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo

sorry for not posting for so long but I'm back :) The next update will maybe have to wait for a little as I caught a pretty bad cold on Monday so I'm trying to take it easy ;w;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
98K 3.4K 34
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
380K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
847K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...