【COMPLETED】 Seventeen S.Coups...

By Fantasyfanfic10

A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with... More

Chapter 000
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
New Stories

Chapter 004

1.9K 49 9
By Fantasyfanfic10

THE TRUTH

As you went to your house and unlocked the door. But to your surprise it was already unlocked. You were confused on why it is unlocked. As you went in you saw the lights open. You went inside with small steps. As you went inside you saw a familiar back who is looking at a photo of you , your brother, and his friends. So you tiptoed to him and hugged him from his back.

???:
Is my princess home?

You felt like your about to cry. Tears came out of your eyes which left a sob from your mouth. He quickly turned around and hugged you tightly.

Y/n:
Hyungwon oppa! I missed you so much.

Hyungwon:
Don't cry baby! Go and fresh up. I'll take you out for a walk.

You nodded your head and was about to go inside but he stopped you.

Hyungwon:
Y/n-ah wear this and come.

Y/n:
What is it oppa?

You said as you looked inside the bag. You took out an hoodie.

Y/n:
Well what is all this oppa?

Hyungwon:
Someone wanted to give this to you. So don't disappoint him. Just wear it! Go! Go! Go!

He said as he pushed you into your room and turned on the T.V. He was chilling in the living room. You are in your room getting ready to go out with him. You wore the hoodie with a matching shorts and let your hair down. You went out of the room and soon saw the news.

News Reporter:
The activities of Mafia are started to get worse. 3 victims have been killed recently in the xxx alley. So all the people are asked to be careful about their surroundings. Children and woman are asked to be safe and not to come out at night.

As he saw you he turned the T.V off. He pulled you to make you sit near him and put his head on your lap.

Y/n:
You didn't change, did you?

Hyungwon:
I'm still the same whenever I'm with you princess. Is everything alright? After hearing the news you seem so disturbed.

Y/n:
I'll tell you that after we come back. Now let's go.

He sat up and you went to pick your phone up. You both made your way outside the apartment and walked down the streets. You told him what had happened on your first day and told him how you made friends with the girls. He was really shocked and happy about that.

Hyungwon:
Wanna grab a drink?

Y/n:
I'm down for it. Let's go to the café nearby.

You both entered the café and you noticed Yeri busy with the customers.

Hyungwon:
Go and grab a seat for us. I'll get the order.

Y/n:
Don't you dare flirt with her Chae Hyungwon!

Hyungwon:
Okay ! Okay! Now go!

He said as he pushed you to get some seats. You gone and sat there nearby the counter. He gone to the counter to order the drinks and came back.

Y/n:
You need to go and get your orders when they call your token number.

Hyungwon:
Have you visited here before?

Y/n:
I only came here yesterday since Mrs.Kwon told me.

His phone rang interrupting your conversation. That's when Yeri called your token number.

Hyungwon:
Go and get that for me sis. Shownu Hyung is calling me.

You nodded and went to get the order.

Y/n:
Unnie token no.35 is here!

Yeri:
Y/n-ah when did you come here?

Y/n:
Just a few minutes ago with my brother. He is the one who came here to order.

Yeri :
The boy in blue jeans and black hoodie?

Y/n:
Yeah! Also-

As you were about to ask her for her number, a notification popped up from your phone. You put the orders in the table and saw the notification.

Handsome bro: Sis , enough of talking! Come fast! I'm hungry 😕😫😩
Naughty sis: Wait til I get there. After going home you are dead!

Yeri laughed at your texts and she said that we could talk tomorrow since she have a lot of work. You grabbed your orders and bid her a goodbye. You went to your table to see your brother pouting like a baby which made your anger go away.

Y/n:
Awww! Is the big baby hungry?

Hyungwon:
Yes! (Baby voice) 

As he said that you laugh continuously making him whine.

Y/n:
Okay ! Okay! Eat up! Oppa, I want to tell you something about 2 of my teachers there.

Hyungwon:
What about them?

Y/n:
I'll tell that in home since it's a public place and anyone can hear what we are saying.

He understands what you are saying and nodded in agreement.

Hyungwon:
Shownu Hyung asked how did your day gone. I said that you made friends. He is really happy for you princess.

Y/n :
I forgot to tell you. Hyung called me yesterday night and said that he is going abroad this weekend.

Hyungwon:
I know. He also told us yesterday night that he will be going.

You both finished you drinks and went to your apartment.

Hyungwon:
What do you want to tell about your teachers? Did they done something to you?

He asked as soon as you entered the house. You told him to sit down and went to get your sketch book and pencil. You neatly drew the design of the necklace and handed your book to him for a better view.

Y/n:
I noticed 2 of my teachers wearing this. The names are Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.

After he heard what you said he hugged you tightly with your face buried in his chest.

Hyungwon:
Don't talk about this to others. Also don't give your real name to anyone there.

Y/n:
Actually you need to fill up this form for me oppa! I need to give it back in three days.

He nodded this head and got the form from you. He tore the design of necklace you had drawn in the sketch book amd kept it with himself.

Hyungwon :
If you ever feel like you are in danger call me immediately princess. Also don't remove the necklace set I gave you. There will be a button in the necklace, if the situation gets worse just press the button. Don't say to anyone that your real name is Chae Y/n and your relationship with hyung. It will be dangerous for you.

Y/n:
I understand oppa! But the counter girl in the café is one of my friends. She knows about you being my brother but I didn't gave her your name, so don't worry about that. Please don't forget about the form. I need to give it back in three days.

Hyungwon:
I understand. Now I'll get going. Take care and good night my naughty little sis.

Y/n:
You too my handsome big bro! Bye and good night. Drive safely and say hello to others for me.

He nodded and you gave him a hug. He gladly hugged you back tightly and kissed you forehead. He bid goodbye to you and drove away to his apartment. You sat at the desk and started to search for a song to choreograph.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

????:
Seungcheol Hyung our import got canceled because of some threat!

Seungcehol:
From whom we got a threat Veron?

Vernon:
We didn't receive any but the opposite party from China! They've postponed it more like canceled it. Hear this recording between Joshua and the dealer from China.

He said as he played the call recording that he got from Joshua.

Joshua: What are you trying to say then?

Dealer: We just want to postpone it. We are not willing to cancel this one since it's a great opportunity.

Joshua: So you want the deal so badly. If yes why are you postponing it?

Dealer: Because we received a threat from a group called Treasure. We don't want any trouble in importing the weapons.

Joshua: We will tell the details of location this time since they found out. I'll talk about the postponing the import to the leader and we will contact you later.

Dealer: Don't think this as a sign of cancellation of the deal. We don't want to lose a client like you sir.

Joshua: I don't know how will my brother consider this so be careful while you talk to him. I'll end the call.

With that the conversation between the two ended. Seungcheol looked at Veron blankly making him gulp in fear. Seungcheol 's blank look can even kill someone with fear. If it wasn't Vernon who is in this situation, he or she would be dead by fear. He doesn't like to postpone any meetings or deals. He likes to finish each and every thing in the said date. If not he would bury them alive.

Seungcheol:
Ask Joshua to cancel the deal with them. Ask them to refund the advance in 48 hours.

Vernon:
Okay Hyung ! I'll take my leave.

Seungcheol:
If you see Jeonghan, ask him to come here.

The younger nodded at the elder and gone outside. He contacted Jeonghan and told him that Seungcheol wanted to meet him. After few minutes he arrived in Seungchol's  office.

Jeonghan:
Called me ?

Seungcheol:
Ask our men to keep a close eye on Treasure. I don't want them to interfere in our business again. Let it be their last time.

Jeonghan:
Point noted Seungcheol. There will be good news in a week. Don't worry.

Suddenly Joshua came inside Seungcheol's office without knocking. Seungcheol looked at him more like glared at him. Joshua looked unbothered and began speaking.

Joshua:
He is being too much. How about we kill him and close the deal?

Seungcheol:
What did he told?

Joshua:
He told that he wouldn't close the deal. Even if he closes the deal, he wouldn't give back the advance.

Jeonghan:
Kill him already Coups! I don't want him alive.

Seungcheol:
Calm down guys. He will see how hell feels like when we torture him. Ask Jun and Minghao to go there with Hoshi, Dino, Mingyu & Vernon. Get him here by this week. Also keep a close eye on Treasure.

Jeonghan nodded at S.coups and those 3 part their ways to do their own work.

NEXT DAY

You are as usual walk to your university. You remembered what your brother told you and tried to be cautious around everyone. As you are walking down the road someone yelled your name.

???:
Y/n! Wait for me!

Y/n:
Yoshi? Is that really you?

Yoshi:
Then who am I? A ghost or a zombie ?

Y/n:
I hate those both!

Yoshi:
Which university are you studying?

Y/n:
The STARSHIP UNIVERSITY. Why?

Yoshi:
Well one of my friend who is more like a brother study there.

Y/n:
Where are you studying then?

Yoshi:
I'm studying in the university which is in the next street. Actually he left his text book in the house so I'm going there to give it to him.

Y/n:
Well I forgot that you live with your friends. So how it feels like to live with your friends.

Yoshi:
We're not like friends Y/n. We are like brothers. I know them since I was 10 years old.

Y/n:
You came to Korea at a very young age? And not to mention you came alone?

You said as you looked at him with shocked written all over your face. He found it really cute. He couldn't help but to ruffle your hair making you whine.

Y/n:
Yah! Don't do that to my pretty hair. I did it with too much hard work.

Yoshi:
That doesn't seem like it. Because I saw that same hairstyle on you before 2 days.

Y/n:
Okay! Okay! I forgive you just because you are elder than me Yoshi.

He felt a little shocked to hear you calling his name. Then he smirked thinking of an idea.

Yoshi:
You accept that you are younger than me then why you didn't call me oppa?

Y/n:
No I won't but instead I'll call you 兄 (ani)

You said as you looked at him to see shock written all over his face. Now it's your time to smirk.

Y/n:
Well seems like you are impressed.

Yoshi:
So you know Japanese yet you didn't tell me?!!

Y/n:
You didn't ask me tho. If you asked me I would have told you.

Yoshi:
How many languages you can speak girl?

Y/n:
Korean, English and a little bit of Japanese.

Yoshi:
Okay then. I'll teach you Japanese. Just talk to me in Japanese when we meet. I'll also do the same.

Y/n:
Finally God has answered my prayers. I want to learn Japanese so bad after learning it from online.

You said in Japanese he understood that you want to start right now and also started to go on with the flow.

Yoshi:
You are really clever. Seems like you will learn soon Y/n.

You both are talking about some random things until you both reach your university. Yoshi spotted his brother Asahi trying to call one of them. Then he spotted you both and he smiled more like smirked at his older brother.

Asahi:
Yoshi Hyung what are you doing here and who is this?

He talked in Japanese thinking that you won't understand it. Yoshi signalled you to speak to him on Japanese to surprise Asahi.

Y/n:
So he is your brother? I have seen you somewhere yesterday.

He was shocked that you could speak Japanese and continued with the conversation.

Asahi:
Maybe in dance class. I was present there yesterday. That was really a good payback for that bitch.

You blushed a little at his words and tried to hide it. Yoshi smacked the younger for cursing early in the morning. He groaned and glared at the elder.

Yoshi:
You know how to curse but don't know to take your text book with you. Also have this in your locker since you always forget your books.

He said as he handed him another text book as a spare one to him.

Y/n:
Did Irene unnie or the others arrived already?

Asahi:
Yeah! They came just before you came here. They will be at the lockers.

Y/n:
Thank you ! Bye Yoshi!

You said and waved to Yoshi. He also waved back and you went inside. He watched until your figure disappear from his sight.

Asahi:
Hyung stop staring. It probably creeps me out.

Yoshi again smacked him and went to his university with a smile playing on his face. He was thinking about the way you talked to him in the morning and until now. But the little they didn't know was some of Seventeen's men are following them noticing their every move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 761 44
The moment I saw you, I knew that I want you. "I took the chance and it lead me to you" Where everything starts with an NDA. (Non disclosure agreeme...
19.1K 749 28
You can't spell friendzone without "end" |Jeongcheol| 2/09/2018 - 16/09/2018 Sequel 1/10/2018 - 10/10/2018 Completed
30.5K 1.3K 26
❝This wouldn't have happened if I just got his number.❞ --; Jeongcheol fanfic (short story) Started: 08-07-2020 Ended: 08-11-2020
6.6K 514 44
In the heart of the city's underworld, Choi Seungcheol, leader of the notorious Midnight mafia, sets his sights on businessman Yoon Junghoon. But as...