Pleasure & Pain [d.m]

By dracoswriter

Draco Malfoy looks down on anyone who isn't a pure-blood. Cora Boswell so happens to be a half-blood who he c... More

𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

1.6K 65 94
By dracoswriter

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED..

The feeling of Draco's lips against hers made Cora feel as if it was her first time being kissed. She felt the fire within her bones return, this time stronger than before.

And in that instant, she knew that she was completely hooked. No one had ever made her feel such spark and desire, until that very moment. It was surreal.

"Why so quiet?" He muttered against her lips, moving his head a slight bit away from hers. "Do you want me to stop?" He stepped back, a groan leaving her mouth as he stepped away from her.

"No, I don't want you to stop," she replied breathlessly and wrapped her hand around his wrist, bringing him closer, his body stationed between her legs. "In fact, I don't want you to stop anytime soon."

A small smirk made its way across Draco's lips, her words satisfying his ego. His hands wrap around her hips and pull her closer to the edge of the table, their bodies making contact.

Draco brought his hand to the back of her neck, guiding her neck towards him, their lips instantly connecting and moving at the same pace. Fast and hungry.

Cora's eyes fluttered closed and glided her hand from his wrist up to the back of his neck, her hand ascending to his hair.

With his hair between her fingers, she slowly made a fist and tugged on his hair, the groan escaping his lips vibrating against hers.

Placing her hand firmly on the table, Cora applied pressure on the wood, the lower half of her body sliding and colliding into Draco's hips, the fabric of his pants stroking against her underwear.

Their lips part away from each other, their heavy breaths mixing together as both their attention drop down to their hips.

Draco's eyes made their way up to her face, observing as she looks down at their bodies. With his fingers, he placed strands of hair behind her ear before bringing his mouth to her ear.

"If you like it now just imagine how much more you'll enjoy it once there's no fabric obstructing me from being inside you." He whispered, planting kisses below her ear and down to her neck.

She closed her eyes for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling of his lips traveling every inch of her neck before leisurely opening them.

Her eyes fell down to his unbuttoned shirt and brought her hands to his shirt, desperately unbuttoning each button on his shirt, revealing a defined line in the middle of his abdomen.

Once her fingers unbuttoned the last button on his shirt, her eyes moved down to his buttoned pants. She looked up at him inquiringly and immediately met his gaze, receiving an approving nod from him.

"Go ahead."

Were the two words that made adrenaline rush through her veins. She reached for his pants, her eyes fixed on his, and unbuttoned them before slightly lowering his pants.

His bright eyes turned dark in a matter of seconds, desire beginning to roam every inch of his body.

It somewhat bothered him that she didn't need to look down to unbutton his pants, but it also turned him on. Her innocent batting of the eyes turned him on.

He looked at her one last time before bringing his eyes to his trousers, lowering them.

"Are you positive that you want to?" He asked, deep down expecting for her to change her response from the last time.

"Yes, if you ask me one more ti-"

She sucked in a breath, a wave of immense pressure building up in her lower stomach.

A moan left her mouth once he started pushing himself in and pulling himself out of her, Draco's hand being placed over her mouth.

"As much as I enjoy hearing you moan, I suggest you keep your voice down if you don't want someone to come in and report us." He suggested, his chest rising and falling at a steady pace.

The image of him between her legs, towering over her, and fucking her almost could've her come right then and there.

But she didn't let herself do so, not yet at least. She wanted more of him. She needed more of him.

He thrusted himself into her, watching as her head fell back in pleasure and her eyes fluttered shut.

He sucked in a breath, trying to keep a moan from leaving his throat in response to her head falling back.

His hand slowly dropped from her mouth to her fully exposed neck, wrapping his hand around it and applying pressure.

She brought her head back to the front, her eyes opening and landing on Draco's face, her eyes examining all his features.

As she stared at him, she noticed his cheeks had gained an almost obscure shade of pink, not noticeable if you didn't place your full attention to it.

"Fuck, Malfoy." She breathed out, feeling him thrust himself into her with more force and stayed inside her, feeling every inch of him inside of her.

"You feel so good wrapped all around me like a fucking whore." He said through gritted teeth, dropping his head down to her face and ran his tongue across her bottom lip before roughly biting on it, her breath hitching.

Cora's eyebrows furrowed at his words, confused on why she wasn't fuming at the fact that he had just called her a whore. Instead, his words had turned her on even more.

Hearing sudden footsteps approach them, Draco snapped his eyes towards the gentle, almost inaudible, footsteps.

His eyes then meet dark brown eyes — they were blazing right through his.

Keeping his mouth shut, he shifted his attention back to the girl sitting before him, the warmth between the two bringing color to her cheeks.

"Do I fuck you better than Warden?" He asked abruptly and firmly, Cora's eyes immediately snapping to his.

"I don't want to talk about Finn right now so drop it." She responded, her voice rigid, and brought the upper half of her body to his, attempting to bring their lips together to avoid him repeating the question.

Draco dropped his eyes to her lips, the corner of his eyes noticing the brunette boy run his hand through his hair furiously.

Both his hands now placed on her hips, he dragged her to him, filling himself completely inside of her once again, a gasp followed by a moan escaping her mouth as her head falls back and toes curl.

"Answer my question," he placed his right hand on the back of her neck and pushes her head forward, roughly. "Do I fuck you better than Warden."

Her eyes landed on his and hesitantly shook her head no, feeling slight guilt at the fact that deep down she knew he was better. "You make me feel the same way he does."

"Is that so?" He lowered his hand from the back of her neck to her lower back, guiding his fingertips to her lower stomach and dropping it to the inception of her clit, slowly moving his fingers and rocking his hips back and forth.

She breathed out harshly and rested her head on his shoulder, her breath fanning against the crook of his neck. "Yes, I'm sure of it."

He nodded his head challengingly and rocked his hips faster, each thrust harder than the one before.

"Shit." She managed to say out loud and placed her mouth on his shoulder, her moans muffling against it.

"For the last fucking time, do I fuck you better than him?" He asked loud enough for Finn to hear, thrusting her harder and increasing the pace of his fingers, her head slipping out of his shoulder and a moan echoing throughout the library.

"Fuck. Yes, you fuck me better than he does!" She cried out, making Draco grunt at her words and pull out of her quickly, both of them coming to a release.

She gasped out for air, her eyes closing at the tingling sensation occurring in her lower stomach.

He lifted his trousers and pants above his hips, buttoning the buttons of his pants before raising his eyes to the girl before him.

Cora looked over to the fallen straps on her arms and picked them up, placing them at the top of her shoulder.

She lifted her body from the table, bringing her feet to the floor and immediately fixing her gown and hair.

Draco took his eyes off of her and placed them on the boy standing next the bookshelf — Finn's jaw and fist clenched.

Cora brought her attention to Draco, her eyes furrowing at the sight of him looking attentively at the bookshelf.

A curious smile started forming on her lips before turning her head, following the direction of his eyes.

The warmth in her body vanished and the coldness appeared once she noticed an aggrieved boy standing a few steps away from them.

Why was Finn here? Had he seen everything that had just happened a few moments ago? Was everything that occurred one of Malfoy's plans to make things between Finn and her worse than they already were?

All those questions roaming through her head were instantly set aside at the sight of Finn walking away from them, his back facing them.

"Finn," she followed him and felt her heartbeat fasten as he increased his pace. "Please let me explain."

"Explain what, Cora?" He slowly stopped taking steps forward and turned around, walking over to Cora, placing himself a few feet away from her. "That he fucks you better than I do?"

She shut her eyes guiltily and turned her head away from him, a small sigh leaving her mouth before opening her eyes and returning her head to him.

"We were never anything exclusive, Finn. You can fuck whoever you want and so can I. Both of us agreed on that." She reminded him and observed as Finn shaked his head, disappointment written all over his face.

"I know that we both agreed on that, but it still hurts. I told you that I love you, Cora." His voice wavered — making Cora look down, not wanting to face him. "Don't look away from me."

Cora took a lengthy blink before gathering the courage to return her eyes to him.

"I'm sorry," was all that she managed to say. She couldn't think of anything else to say. She never imagined herself in that position.

"I know that I made a mistake by using you to get myself in a group that wasn't worth it, but I stopped betraying you because I love you. When you would lay your head against my shoulder and cried, I would comfort you by kissing your forehead because I love you. During the holidays, I practically begged you to stay over at my house because I wanted to make sure that you enjoyed the holiday and know that you weren't stuck at home with your abusive mother. Do you know why?"

Cora nodded her head, the tears forming in her eyes blocking her from clearly looking at the boy.

"Because you love me," she whispered, almost inaudible.

"Yeah, because unfortunately I love you," he sighed, feeling every piece of him breaking inside his body.

"I'm sorry I can't return the feelings you have for me." She looked down to the floor, not being internally able to look at him.

"I wasn't wrong for choosing you, Cora." He said and her eyes fled up to his, his heart clenching at the words that were about the most leave his mouth.

"You really are the easiest person to fuck in this entire school and you fucking Malfoy proves my point."

Cora felt a sharp pang in her chest at his harsh words. She was ashamed of herself. Ashamed of everything she'd done and caused.

Finn swallowed hard before looking behind Cora, his eyes landing on Draco, who was resting his back on the shelf.

The brunette boy shook his head and rolled his eyes back, turning his back to them and walking out of the library.

A chuckle came from Draco's mouth, Cora harshly turning her head over to him, violently wiping away the tear that had fallen.

"Fuck you!" She yelled out, all the anger inside of her leaving with the yell. She was shaking in anger as she walked over to him.

"Keep your voice down. You're going to wake the whole fucking school and get me in trouble." He hissed, crossing his arms.

"You knew he was there, didn't you?" She asked firmly and stopped taking steps towards him once she was a few feet away from him, keeping her distance.

"So what if I did? We were having a good time and I wasn't going to stop just because he showed up." He pushed himself away from the bookshelf and took a step forward, attempting to leave.

"Fuck you," she pressed her hands on his chest, pushing him back with all her force — Draco taking a step back. "I fucking hate you."

"Feeling's mutual." He replied, wrapping his hands around her wrists and pushing them away from him. "Don't ever lay a hand on me, Boswell."

He looked at her, his eyes narrow and fierce. She took her eyes off his, too angry to look at him and planted her eyes on the table beside the bookshelf.

The one that had helped cause everything that happened.

And suddenly, she was alone again. Not one person in sight.

She looked around, making sure that nobody was there before a sob involuntarily left her mouth.

Wrapping her arms around herself, Cora sat down on the floor, her back against the bookshelf.

Draco Malfoy was right. It was just a matter of time until the people around her realized how unworthy she was.

fuck you, draco.
please go check out a new book that I've recently published called "Oblivion."
Also, follow me on tiktok @dracoswriter !!
love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 953 35
Rebekah Lindsford is a half blood witch who has admired pure-blood, Draco Malfoy for years. He soon starts to fall for the girl he once picked on. He...
279K 6.5K 95
DRACO MALFOY FANFIC! Ella and Bella Mayler transfer to Hogwarts in year 5, they make friends with a Slytherin group. Draco Malfoy takes a hating in E...
5.2K 204 21
Skyler Smith is the newest muggleborn in Hogwarts, joining in the school's redo year. She automatically makes new, exciting friends and learns about...
2.6K 31 28
Now starting her sixth year at Hogwarts, Catherine Collins has discovered that she has quite a talent for finding trouble. She's managed to find tro...