heartbreak on tour

By wifisbabyyy

this is a fanfiction on the hoodie boys on tour. will there be love or heart break. the ships include-Dethan... More

characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 12

150 3 5
By wifisbabyyy

(A/N)Hello, thank you for reading, this chapter has cussing. Sorry for any mistakes

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

Third person POV

Ethan woke up and turned on his side to grab his phone. He opened his phone to see a text message from his manager telling him they had a free day. He sat his phone down and kicked off the covers.He got out of bed and grabbed a pair of sweats and one of Devin's hoodies.

He walked into the bathroom before turning on the shower and getting undressed. He stepped in the shower and let the water run down his body. He then washed his hair and body before turning off the water.

He stepped out and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his waist and drying himself off. He got dressed and brushed his teeth before he did his hair. He walked out of the bathroom and slipped on some shoes. He grabbed his phone and room key before walking out of the room. Devin was still sleeping.

Ethan went to the other boys room to tell them they had a free day. He could have just texted them but he wanted to walk around. He walked to Mike and Derek's room and knocked on the door. Mike opened it.

"Hey Ethan, what's up?"Mike said.

"Oh, I was just coming to let you know we have a day off"Ethan said.

"Oh okay, I'll go tell Derek"Mike said.

"Alright, bye"Ethan said as he walked off to the next room.

Once he got back to the room he heard the shower running signaling Devin was in there. He decided to just lay down and go through tiktok.

About 5 minutes Devin walked out with only a towel around his waist, that was hanging loosely. Ethan was glancing at Devin, trying not to make it obvious that he was looking as Devin walked to his suitcase to get clothes. Devin walked in front of Ethan, trying to tell him something. He then decided to tease him since he obviously wasn't listening.

"My eyes are up here" Devin said, smirking looking at the boy that was staring at his chest that still had water droplets on it .

"I have no clue what you're talking about,"Ethan said, looking back at his phone.

"Mkayy, anyways I was trying to ask if you wanted to get lunch" Devin said.

"Oh sure"Ethan said.

"Alright"Devin said, going back into the bathroom.

(time skip, Devin's POV)

Ethan and I were just laying there when I spoke up.

"Yooo since we gotta free day all of us guys should film a youtube video" I said.

"Ooh beht I'll text the guys" Ethan said as he sent out a group text.

"Come over, we're gonna do a youtube video"he typed before pressing send.

About 5 minutes later all the guys show up to Ethan and I's room.

"Okay so what are we gonna do for this video?" Vallyk asked me as he sat down.

"Well I was thinking maybe a who's most likely to video" I said to all of the guys.

"Ooo that's a good idea"Jiggy responded.

I sat up the camera before hitting the record button.

"Wasssup guys welcome back to my youtube channel" I said smiling.

"Today we are going to be playing a game called who's most likely to,we have some cards with questions on them that we'll be using" I said to the camera as I pointed to the guys.

"Who's going first?" Cohen asked.

"I can go first" Derek said, picking up a card.

"Who's most likely to jump off of a moving train?" Derek read off.

"Kobe" everyone said at once.

"I ain't that dumb, I think Ethan would" Kobe said.

"My fear of heights said no"Ethan said.

Kobe grabbed a card before reading it off.

"Who's most likely to spend all of their money on something stupid"Kobe read.

Most of the guys said Kobe while Derek, Kobe, and I said Cohen.

"That's true, I bought like three pairs of jordans yesterday," Cohen said.

"Who needs that many shoes?" Derek asked.

"Boy, don't act like you don't have 30 pairs of shoes in your closet at home," Vallyk said.

I then grabbed a card before reading it off.

"Who's most likely to sleep through their alarm?"I read off.

Almost everyone immediately yelled Mike.

"Since when"Mike said with his hand on chest acting like he was hurt.

"Dude, you literally set like 20 alarms and still don't wake up,"Trent said.

Mike then playfully rolled his eyes and grabbed a card.

"Who's most likely to crash a car?"Mike read off.

All of the guys just looked at me, not speaking.

"Oh fuck off, you can't attack me during my own video"I said, acting hurt.

"You brought this upon yourself" Mike says putting the card down.

"You act like I'm a bad driver,"I said.

"We're not acting, you are a bad driver"Ethan said.

I just flipped him off as Jiggy grabbed a card.

"Who's most likely to date someone 10 years older than them?"Jiggy read off.

We all were thinking before Derek spoke up.

"Kobe,"Derek said.

"Facts,"I said.

"What the hell"Kobe said, slightly laughing.

"Dude, you're that desperate,"I said.

"Shut the fuck up Devin" Kobe said.

Justice then grabbed a card. "Who's most likely to get detained for harassing a police officer?"Justice read off.

"Ethan,"all of us said in sync.

"Wouldn't be the first time"Ethan said like it was normal.

The guys and I looked at him in shock.

"What do you mean it wouldn't be the first time?"Mike asked.

"Y'all I'm just kidding"Ethan said, slightly laughing before grabbing a card.

"Who's most likely to get injured for something stupid"Ethan read off.

Half of the guys shouted Jiggy while the others and I shouted Cohen.

"Name one stupid thing we did that got us hurt"Jiggy said.

"Y'all literally tripped over a curb which resulted in you breaking your finger and Cohen having to get stitches"I said, looking at Jiggy.

"It's not my fault that the curb was slanted,"Jiggy said.

"Aye Jiggy don't talk back to your father"Derek said laughing.

"If you don't shut your sid the sloth looking ass up"Jiggy said back.

"Woahhh, that's it for the video"I said quickly, looking at the  camera.

"Boys say bye,"I yelled.

"Bye guys"The boys said before I turned off the camera.

"That's it you fucking toddler"Derek yelled, running at Jiggy.

Jiggy jumped on the bed and hid behind me.

"Help me!"Jiggy yelled trying to stay behind me.

All of the other guys were laughing and recording the boys. I stood up and grabbed my camera.

"Okay y'all need to chill, I don't want another hospital visit"I said.

The boys left our room a few moments later.

"Hey D, can we watch a movie?"Ethan said.

I smiled at the nickname.

"Sure, let me grab my laptop,"I said, opening my bag and grabbing my laptop.

I climbed in bed with my laptop and got under the covers. I opened my laptop and went to netflix.

"What should we watch?"I asked, looking at Ethan.

Ethan grabbed the laptop and typed something in the search bar, he clicked on a movie and handed me the laptop back.

"What is it?"I asked him.

"Just watch it and see,"Ethan said.

There was a talking scene and showing of a city before the words "Step up Revolution" displayed on the screen.

"Really, this cheesy movie?"I asked.

"This movie is not cheesy!"Ethan said, getting defensive.

"Alright okay! Don't kill me"I said, focussing back on the movie.

(after the movie)

"Okay I'll give it to you, it wasn't that bad"I said.

"I told you,"Ethan said.

"Hey D?"he then said.

"What's up bub, are you okay?"I asked.

"I'm fine, I was just wondering if you wanted to do something?"Ethan asked.

"Are you something?"I asked, biting my lip.

"If you don't shut the fuck up you bottom"Ethan said, getting out of bed and putting on some shoes.

I put my hand on my chest.

"Put your shoes on if you're going to come with me,"Ethan said, grabbing the room key.

I hurried and got up and put on some shoes. I followed Ethan into the elevator and down to the pool.

"There's no way you wanna go swimming at 12 at night!" I said, following Ethan into the swimming area.

"What, are you scared?" Ethan said before taking his clothes off revealing his swimming trunks and jumping into the pool.

"When the fuck did you get those on!?" I yelled before taking my shirt off and jumping into the pool with my pants on.

(time skip 15 minutes)

We were swimming before Ethan got out of the pool. "Where are you going?"I asked

Ethan then slipped his trunks off before jumping back into the pool.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!"I yelled at my boyfriend.

"You only live once dude and don't yell at me, I'm not your fucking child"Ethan said.

"Don't tell me what to do and put your fucking shorts back on before you get caught"I said, getting out of the pool and throwing Ethan his shorts.

"Or what?"Ethan said, smirking.

"Hurry the fuck up before someone walks in"I said.

Ethan put on his shorts before getting out of the pool.

We walked back to our room as I yelled at him while he laughed. We got into the room before Ethan ran to his suitcase and into the bathroom.

"I'm showering first"He yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Hurry the fuck up, I'm cold"I yelled.

"Calm your titties"He yelled back.

I sighed before sitting on the bed. Ethan showered before getting dressed and walking out of the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. I showered before getting dressed and walking out of the bathroom.

I was just wearing a pair of sweatpants. I set an alarm on my phone before putting it on the charger. I climbed in bed and got under the covers. Ethan pulled me to his chest before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight bub"I said.

"Goodnight D"Ethan said before we drifted off to sleep.

Word count-1752

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 5.7K 22
What happens when Taehyung and Jin decides to visit their bonded mates.💜❣ Main ship. Vmin💘 Side ship. Jinkook💘 It's totally fan fiction. It's my i...
9.9K 225 41
You fall in love with someone you never thought you would have...
8.5K 384 32
It's interesting, confusing and heart breaking. The perfect love story about a not so perfect love. If you like being confused and like heart breaks...
12.1K 634 28
- "I love the way you smile, look at me the way you kiss me, hug me, touch me and the way you always take care and worry about me,Minji." "H" -"I w...