SEA GREEN MEETS GOLD (N.M...

By QueenShayOfFandoms

⋱ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɪs ʜɪs ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ. 🌌 ⋰ Percy used a washable marker to d... More

✧Disclaimer✧
Chapter 1: Throwing People at Walls
Chapter 2: The Sun and the Moon Curse
Chapter 3: Dinosaurs and Strawberries
Chapter 4: Go Big or Go Home
Chapter 5: The Rippah
Chapter 6: Just that Awesome
Chapter 7: Dead Ends
Chapter 8: Rudy
Chapter 9: Blue coke
Chapter 10: A True Hybrid
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: Welcome to Chicago
Chapter 13: Rebekah, (my queen)
Chapter 14: Retail shopping
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Collide
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 18: Mason
Chapter 19: Cave Drawings
Chapter 20: Homecoming
Chapter 21: Breakfast and Coffins
Chapter 22: Darts and Hearts
Chapter 23: Exploring
Chapter 24: Irrational Fears
Chapter 25: Kicking some ass
Chapter 26: Family Above All
Chapter 27: Hand Kisses
Chapter 28: The Wicked Witch of the West
Chapter 29: Overprotective Family
Chapter 30: Ghost
Chapter 31: White Oak
Chapter 32: Yay! Fire!
Chapter 33: Decade Dance
Chapter 34: Numb
Chapter 35: Body Switch
Chapter 36: Don't Disrespect My Son
Chapter 37: Fiancé
Chapter 38: Silas
Chapter 39: Trapped
Chapter 41: My Friend Magellan
Chapter 42: Prom
Chapter 43: My Prom Queen
Chapter 44: Bets and Dramatics
Chapter 45: Ice-cream
Chapter 46: Gone
Chapter 47: Proposing or Praying
Chapter 48: I Do Not Have Eyes
Chapter 49: Smile Face
Chapter 50: Spitball
Chapter 51: My love
Chapter 52: First Impressions
Chapter 53: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 54: Highs and Lows
Chapter 55: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 56: Truth or Dare
Chapter 57: Nothing Dangerous
Chapter 58: Nightmare
Chapter 59: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 60: Power
THE END
~ Covers: ~
THIS IS IMPORTANT
THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (dun dun dun)
the sequel!!

Chapter 40: Laughably Impotent

23.4K 949 389
By QueenShayOfFandoms

➳⇿➳

Caroline and Tyler had left the house for a few hours. Percy and Rudy both ate and drank water.

When Tyler and Caroline returned, they were holding the sword that was the key to the hunter's mark.

"Come to show how laughably impotent you are against me?" Klaus greeted them.

Percy snorted.

He's so sweet and kind.

The Lockwood replied, "I'm just trying to help my friends find the cure." He gestured to the sword. "Found this in your attic."

The attic. Really?

"And you think finding the sword brings you closer to the cure?" The original hybrid questioned.

Tyler responded, "You tell me. I was playing around with the handle on the ride over," he removed a thin cloth that was covering the handle to reveal small letters on it, "and I found this." There were small pieces of metal on the hilt that created small windows displaying the letters.

"And what do you think this is?" Klaus asked.

Caroline stepped forward. "It's called a cryptex."

When Tyler looked at her in surprise and confusion, she continued, "I've seen the Da Vinci Code."

Klaus looked slightly impressed as she proceeded. "You turn the different sides to the different symbols to get the translation on the other side. And with the magic of the internet, Elena sent over these." She picked up pictures of the hunter's mark. "So now all we have to do is cryptex away." The blonde vampire sat down on another couch in the room. A laptop and the images were laid out in front of her.

When Jeremy and Percy had first drawn the hunter's tattoo on Connor, most of the mark was already completed. And after the hybrid and demigod returned from Italy, Klaus had the hunter kill more vampires, thus completing his mark.

With Klaus being stuck in the Gilbert's living room, the Scooby gang was able to find Connor. Jeremy, who was able to see the mark drew the rest of the tattoo. His art work gave the group the full map to the cure.

Elena sent over pictures of Jeremy's work to Caroline, so that they had copies of the tattoo too.

Caroline glanced at the group who was still trapped in the room. "If you happened to want to help, we wouldn't stop you."

"Why should we help? Getting the cure, would mean raising Silas." Kol spoke up. Rudy was laying across his lap.

Klaus nodded. "Right. Well, might I suggest using the magic of the internet to purchase an Aramaic-to-English dictionary from your nearest retailer?"

Percy grinned.

"What's Aramaic?" Tyler looked at the Forbes girl in confusion.

She answered, "It's a dead language. It hasn't been used since like, biblical times."

"Qetsiyah's native tongue, I'm guessing." Klaus added. "You know, even if you had the best dictionary in the world, it could take days to translate...perhaps weeks."

He sat down on the couch beside Percy. Arrogance radiated off of him. "In bas so-teen-too-ara-ma-eet."

Caroline's eyebrows furrowed. "What does that mean?"

A devilish smirk appeared on his face. "If only you spoke Aramaic."

The sea green eyed girl grinned and moved her arm slightly so that it was touching his. It was something the pair tended to do often. They would adjust their position so that they were touching slightly. Both of the them liked being close to the other.

Caroline sighed in exasperation.

⇀⇀⇿⇀⇀

While Tyler and Caroline tried to focus on decoding the cryptex, the demigod sat on the couch throwing the beach ball into the air and catching it.

The hybrid was seated next to her.

Eventually, she stopped playing with the beach ball. "I'm bored." She commented.

Deciding to find a new activity, Percy turned her body so that she was facing Klaus. She picked up both of his hands and moved them so that the palms were facing her.

Both of his hands remained raised in the air, as if offering a double high five. The raven haired beauty clapped her hands together and then brought her hands to his. "Patty-cake, patty-cake, baker's man."

If anyone else had tried this with him, he would've responded in a completely different way. But, because it was Percy, he let her continue.

"Bake me a cake as fast as you can." The demigod proceeded to clap her own hands, before bringing them back to his. The game was meant to be played with babies, but that didn't deter the sea green eyed girl.

The hybrid begrudgingly started to do the movements in return, but he didn't begin singing the song.

"Pat it and prick it and mark it with a 'B'. Put it in the oven for the baby and me!" The demigod finished singing the song.

Tyler groaned, "Can you two please stop? We're trying to focus."

"Then, go focus somewhere else." The sea green eyed girl sassed.

The Lockwood shook his head and returned back to staring at the pictures of the hunter's mark.

Klaus smiled a bit, "You know love, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 'Pat-a-cake,' not 'patty-cake'."

What?

"Okay, there's no way that's right." The daughter of the sea shook her head.

Caroline looked up. "Actually, Percy, he's right." When the blonde noticed the demigod's face she added, "Sorry."

The raven haired beauty looked out into the abyss, a look of confusion crossing her face. This was a huge epiphany for her.

"Has my whole life been a lie?"

Klaus opened his mouth to respond, but Kol spoke before he could. "I mean, what even is a patty-cake?"

Percy realized she had no idea.

Dang.

She got off of the couch and started pacing. "The world is ending. How is it not 'patty-cake?"

The demigod shook her head and stopped her movements. "You know what? I'm still gonna say it's patty-cake. It sounds better."

❦➳➳❦

Percy was laying on the ground, contemplating life, when Caroline spoke, "Okay, this is it. We've translated all the symbols on the tattoo."

The demigod sat up after hearing her words. Rudy, who was laying beside her, perked his head up.

The blonde vampire voiced the translation. "Passage inside requires a young senator...and a pretty flower." Caroline threw the flash card back on the table in exasperation. "None of this makes any sense!"

The hybrid smirked knowingly.

He gave the proper translation, "Requires a powerful witch and a hunter in full bloom."

Kol looked at his sibling in frustration. He didn't want anyone waking Silas. "Why would you tell them?"

Klaus' smirk widened. "I'm just being helpful."

Kol turned his attention to Percy. "Can't you just teleport us out of here?"

The demigod's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She immediately jumped up from her spot on the ground. "I didn't think of that!"

Klaus' eyebrows furrowed. "I figured you already tried, love."

Percy easily vapor traveled out of the room with Rudy. She was standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

Yay!

"I thought the magic stopping us from leaving would include vapor travel." She explained nonchalantly.

Kol and Klaus got up from their seats.

Kol looked at Percy expectantly. "Can you please teleport us out now?"

Nahhhhhh.

Tyler and Caroline looked at each other in panic. The Forbes girl encouraged him to leave.

The hybrid looked like he wanted to argue, but he knew that Klaus would probably try to kill him if he stayed, especially after he made threats against the original.

Tyler sped out of the house.

The raven haired beauty grinned at the two originals. "Meh. You guys look comfy."

Klaus gave her a pleading look. "Please, love." He took several steps toward her, but still remained within the boundary of the room.

She looked into his adorable blue eyes and chose to shake her head while laughing.

"Raising Silas would bring about the end of all time." Kol reasoned.

Percy playfully rolled her eyes. "You two are no fun."

Keeping Rudy in her arms, she vapor traveled back into the room. The demigod grabbed both originals and vapor traveled them outside of the room.

A second later, Klaus used his vampire speed to take the items off of the table and speed Percy back to her house.

They stood outside her door. The demigod was still holding Rudy. The hybrid had the sword, in addition to the pictures of the hunter's mark.

The raven haired beauty opened the door and led him inside. Once the door shut behind her, she looked over at him. "Now what?"

➳✧✦✧➳

Percy and Klaus stood in front of a table. The sword and the images that Jeremy had drawn were laid out in front of them.

He turned to look at her. "I know we discussed that searching for the cure could have consequences." The hybrid momentarily glanced back at the pictures on the table. "Rebekah wants the cure. She wants to be human."

The original stepped closer to her and looked into her eyes. "I could get the full translation, and give it to her. But, I don't want to do that unless I have your support."

Percy was slightly taken aback by him caring so strongly about her feelings on the matter.

Hesitantly, the raven haired beauty questioned, "Do you want her to have the cure?"

Klaus looked away for a moment, before bringing his gaze back to her. "I'd much prefer to have my sister with me for a thousand more years or so, but...I'm thinking that perhaps my opinion doesn't matter." He stared deeply into her sea green eyes. "If Rebekah wishes to be human, I don't want to be reason that she can't be."

The hybrid felt somewhat...vulnerable. He found it difficult to admit his true feelings and thoughts, yet he was sharing them with her.

Percy nodded slightly. Her eyes were full of understanding, as she raised her hand to gently hold his cheek. "Then, do it. Translate the words on the sword and give the information to Rebekah."

She sent him a small, soft smile. "If anything bad happens because of it, it's okay. We'll figure it out."

He moved even closer to her face. His lips brushed against hers.

Percy's arm wrapped around the back of his neck, pulling him closer, as she returned the kiss.

⇀⇀⇀⇀➳➳⇀⇀⇀⇀

holy schist! it's chapter 40.

Seriously, though, how the heck is it not 'pattycake?' I'm losing my mind. How is it Pat-A-Cake?? Like, what? Am I the only one who didn't know this information?

yo, i've realized that there's kinda a lot of things in this story that don't make sense.

did my explanation for the hunter's tattoo make any sense? eh.

and the honest reason for percy not vapor traveling out of the room sooner, is that i somehow forgot about that.

but that's okay! not everything has to make sense. :) logic is boring anyways

btw, i do plan to incorporate many of your suggestions in the story! but, sadly, a lot of them won't be used immediately. hope that's okay.

-Shay
<3

thoughts or suggestions?

1855 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.8K 68
"My love, you are mistaken," she said, slowly walking towards Klaus, a sinister smile visible on her lips, "I promise, I won't paint this town red." ...
257K 7.2K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
93.4K 5K 58
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
195K 4.3K 57
𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...