My sunshine Girl

By itacanofpeaches-sir

Olivia Goldstone was your average 20 year old, except she really wasn't like every 20 year old girl. She hate... More

Sunshine girl
Prologue
Home life
Camp Toccoa
The save
Story time
Sobel and his shit
Eyes and ears
Jumps and letters
Wings please
Get out of my office get out of my sight!
A/n
What! 
AN
Shipmate
Ocean antics
Explaining
Docking
A/N
England

Letters

434 6 2
By itacanofpeaches-sir

The next morning you woke up with a banging headache, someone had woken you up for food but you groaned and told them to piss off, you heard them chuckle and pat your side as they let you be.
Most of the guys were still in bed as it was a Sunday and that was there day off.
some were asleep and the others were playing cards quietly.
At around 12pm you had woken back up and with less of a headache then before and sighed. You remembered you had some letters from home and pushed yourself up into a sitting position.
Some of the guys joked about you finally rising and some joked about how fucked she still looked, to which she flipped them off.
Someone had left some food on your footlocker and you were surprised nobody had eaten it yet.
As you took the letters, George came over and sat down at the end of your bed with a smile on his face.
"You feeling ok sunshine?" He asked while giving you some water which you thanked him for.
"I'm feeling better then I did this morning I'll tell you that much" he nodded in understanding.
"Got some letters I see" you looked down and then back up at him.
"Yeah I'm about to open them, I can read them to you if you want?" You didn't even have to wait for a reply before George was getting up and sitting beside you on the bed waiting for you to start.

The first one was from your mother and father, you could see your mothers tidy writing on the envelop.

Liv.
It was so good to hear from you at last, we were starting to get worried that they weren't letting you write home. We've heard from Elliot and Quinn and they seem to be enjoying there training just like yourself.
Liv dear I'm so happy nobody's giving you a hard time, I'm just glad you have friends amongst those men.
Lewis sounds like a lovely guy- to bad he's Married though...

You looked at George and he just chuckled while shaking his head.
"Mothers aye?" He asked
"Right!" You sighed.

George,Bill,Chuck,and Floyd all seem like really nice boys, I hope they aren't treating you like crap, from what you've said they have been like big brothers to you which I'm happy for.
It answer to your question about your father- well he's doing better knowing your happy and doing well, we got your photo of you in your uniform and Liv honey you look absolutely Gorgeous in it! Your father cried when he saw it, but so did I.
We all miss you very much like always and we wish you a very happy 22nd birthday my darling girl, and a merry Christmas as well.
We've sent you a gift for your birthday and we hope you get it.
I'll let you get back to training now.
Miss you loads Liv.
Love Mum and dad x

"A gift? I didn't see a gift" you said while getting out of bed to look for some type of package.
"That's because I put it in your footlocker for you, didn't want someone taking it, mail came in yesterday while you were out and I put it there for you" you looked and George and went over and hugged him.
"Thank you George" you whispered and kissed his check, he couldn't wipe his smile off his face even if he tried.
You found the package in your footlocker and it was a medium sized box.
As you sat down on your bed you started to open it.
Once the wrapping was off the box you opened the lid and saw a camera inside with a load of film.
You gasped and looked at George who looked in the box and smiled up at you.
"Oh my god I've told my parents that I've wanted one of these for so long and they got one for me! Oh my god George think of all the photos I can take of all of us and the company and- oh my god this is amazing" George watched on as you rambled on about how amazing it was, he was happy to see you being just- a girl in front of him and not the tuff cookie you normally were.
"It's really awesome liv, photos are an amazing thing to keep" you nodded and put the camera away for now.
You took the next letter and it was from Elliot.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Liv, happy birthday to you!
God your 22 now! What the fuck!!!! My little sister is 22! I still remember the day mum and dad told me and Quinn we were going to be big brothers, I hated the idea- and then we found out you were a girl and well we hated you before you were even born. Looking back now I couldn't ask for a better sister, don't tell the girls that!
You really are an amazing sister Liv, everyday I have someone asking me if Your my sister who's the paratrooper and I always smile when they ask because I'm so damn proud of you, I say yes she is every time someone asks, everyone here thinks your a bad ass which I can agree 100% with.
Before you ask I'm fine and doing great, just can't wait to get it over with now and I feel like you will be feeling the same.
I loved reading your last letter, it took a weight off my shoulders knowing George and Bill are always looking out for you, along with others as well.
Sometimes I wonder if you've changed at all since I last saw you and I hope you haven't! I hope you never change being who you are Liv, there is only one of you and that's one of a kind, I know you hear this from mum but someday your going to meet someone and they aren't going to know what to do with you! Your so god damn independent, which isn't bad by the way, you don't need a man if you don't want one. But when you do find that one, don't change for them liv, they won't be worth changing for! What I'm trying to say is-well be you!
I'll leave it at that.
Mail me back when you can liv and I miss you dearly!
Love you and happy birthday you old dinosaur
Love Elliot x

"Your brother sounds awesome!" George laughed and you laughed with him.
"You and him would get along very well George, your very much like him" he wiped away fake tears and you pushed his shoulder while laughing.
"I'm touched" he fake cried.
You rolled your eyes and grabbed the last letter.
You thought it would of been from Eugene as you had wrote to him but it was from Quinn.

Happy birthday you fossil!
22! God times gone by to fast since the last time I saw you. Wish we could of all been together for your birthday but I suppose we all understand why we are doing this.
I'll admit liv I bloody miss you like crazy! Miss pulling your hair when your zoned out, miss hearing your stupid jokes, miss hearing you scream back at mum for trying to set you up with some guy, but most of all I miss seeing those blue eyes of yours, they always held so much light in them even in the saddest times.
You always knew how to brighten up my mornings, right now I could do with some brightening up if I'm honest.
I never thought I'd miss home as much as I do now but there we go.
I always hear about how your company is doing, our CO Is Colonel Sinks friends son and he's always hearing about how amazing Easy company is and how amazing your doing! So keep it up liv.
Oh and congratulations on the promotion, Sargent! Fucking higher then me and I'm bloody older, wait till Elliot hears about this!
I hear most of what goes on in Easy which is a little weird sometimes but I'll take it, if it means I get to hear about you then I'm fine with it.
I hope you carry on being amazing out there liv, I'm proud to call you my sister and I won't stop being proud until the day I stop breathing. You are the better Goldstone, you always will be. Even if me and Elliot are the oldest.
Anyway I better go and let you do what ever your doing.
Love and miss you Liv, see you soon!
Love Quinn x

"God you all sound really close" you heard George whisper.
"Yeah we are pretty close, I love hearing from them but it makes me upset sometimes that I'll maybe never hear from them again after we jump" you felt the tears forming and tried to wipe them away.
"Hey don't say that, I'm sure all three of you are going to make it out of this Liv, your brothers sound bloody strong, your all snipers for gods sack" you chuckled and leant in to hug George. He pulled you into his side and got you to lay down on your side with your head on his chest. You felt George start playing with your hair and you giggled.
"What are you doing George" you asked and you felt his fingers run through your hair.
"I'm going to braid your hair, my sisters taught me how to do it back home when mum was to busy to do it" you sat up and looked at him.
"God you really are like my big brother"  you laughed and laid back on his chest so he could braid your hair.
Sunday's off were the highlight of the week for most of the guys.
Was a day to unwind from the massive week they had.
As Liv lay there while George did your hair you couldn't help but think about what was going to happen when you all actually got to jump, when you all actually jump into war. A lot of these guys were going to die and some weren't for a while, hell you could die before getting out the plane, you just didn't know. You tried not to think to much about it and pushed it to the back of your mind.
You've got your jump wings and now nobody knew what was next.
Probably getting shipped of somewhere for some more training.
Maybe Field exercises? Or more jump training? Nobody knew.

The next day they all found out there were moving to Kentucky to start field exercises and more jumps.
There training hadn't stopped yet. They still had a little more to do before finally dropping into some unknown country.
//

It was the the day of Easy's first field exercise and everyone had a feeling it wasn't going to go down so great.
Over the last couple of weeks since getting to Kentucky you had gotten very close to George and Bill, they really were like your actual brothers, they definitely couldn't replace Elliot or Quinn but they were up there in being the best non-related brothers.
You had wrote back to all your family and you had even asked but Eugene's letter, you still didn't get one back from the last one you sent. And that was almost 3 months ago now.
You hadn't really seen much of Lewis since the night at the pub, you remember him kissing you and that was it, you really didn't want to fuck up the friend with him so you really needed to talk to him sometime.
"George" you whispered as you came up beside him while walking through the forest.
He turned to you with a raised eyebrow.
"I've got a feeling Sobel is going to fuck this up" you whispered and George Snickered at your comment, so did a couple others who were close by.
"Sargent Goldstone up front!" Sobel yelled out and you gave George a look before jogging away up to Sobel. George chuckled as did the others. They knew you were right.
"Sir?" You asked as you came up beside him.
"Go on and scout up ahead and tell me what you see" he said while looking around the forest with an uneasy look on his face.
"Yes sir" with that you run off while the rest watched on in aw of you. This was the first time they were going to be able to see how you did in the field.
Bill gave George a look and George smirked back. They both knew you'd be fine.

You climbed a tree to get a better view and it helped a whole load.
You could see Dog company just over the ditch, they looked to be having a lunch break, this was the perfect time to attack. You jumped down and ran back to easy.
"Well?" Sobel asked once you got back.
"Dog company are right over the ditch there sir" you said while pointing over to the way you came. "They seem to be having a break sir, this would be the perfect time for an attack on them" you finished and looked at him.
He looked like he didn't know what to do.
"Are you sure?" He whispered as he stepped closer, you stepped back from him, feeling uneasy about him being that close.
"Yes sir I'm sure." He nodded and walked past you.
You walked back to George and Bill and they both high-fived you and gave you a pat on the arm.
"Good job liv" Winters whispered as he walked past, you smiled at him.

In the end Sobel had decided to stay put. You turned to George. "Well prepare yourself for Dog company coming and attacking us" George chuckled and rolled his eyes.
"Oh well, you tried telling him and he didn't listen."
"George I'm serious here, if that man takes us into combat and does this" you waved your arms around towards the group of easy standing in the forest "then we are fucked, f.u.c.k fucked George you hear me?" You heard Bill chuckle and put an arm around you.
"The lady has a point" you nodded your head at him.
"See the lady has a point" you said. Nobody had time to say anything else as Dog company came out of know where.
Everyone started hiding behind trees and bushes and shooting off fake bullets.
As you ran to hide behind a tree you crashed into someone, you looked up to see Lieutenant Speirs....
"Sargent" he smirked and then pushed you back a little, you got your balance back and you both locked eyes.
"Lieutenant" you grinned as you pointed your rifle at him but he was faster and pushed you to the ground while getting on top of you.
Your rifle dropped to the side has he pinned your arms above your head, he was straddling your waist as he looked down at you.
"I don't want to hurt you Liv, so just stay down and act like I took you down" you just looked at him and then shock your head.
"Sorry Ron but I'm not a quitter" you pushed up with your arms and then  pushed him off you while doing the exact same thing to him, you were now straddling him and holding his hands down with yours. You raised an eyebrow at him and you saw him smirk, you were in for a fight.
He pushed you off him to the side and then rolled for his gun, you crawled over to your gun and then swung in around and pointed it up at Ron who had his side arm ponied at you.
"I hate to break it to you sweetheart but I've got you" you smirked and then swung your leg under his so he would go straight to the floor and he did, you got back on top of him and took his side arm and thrown it to the side.
"Sorry what was that Lieutenant? I think you got it all wrong" Ron was amazed at how strong you actual were. He just grinned, you both hadn't noticed how close your bodies actually were to each other, you were fully straddling his lap and your chest touching his.
He could feel your breath on his skin.
"You like being on top Sargent?" He whispered and raised an eyebrow, you went bright red as you looked down to see your bodies.
You let him go and hit his arms as they came up and held you against him. You gasped at him sitting up off the ground with you still straddling him. Your faces inches apart.
"I'll let you win this time" he whispered as his hands rested on your hips.
"Does that mean I get to say I brought Lieutenant Speirs down and actually won?" You asked while tilting your head to the side. He chuckled and looked from your eyes to your lips.
"On one condition" you nodded as for him to carry on.
"I get to kiss you right here right now" you leant back a bit and you heard him groan. You leant forward again realising why he groaned. You had sat down on his dick through his pants.
You considered it. If you gave him a kiss then you'd be able to tell people you won against him.
"Deal" you grinned at him.
"Kiss me then Sargent" you saw the smirk on his face and you leant closer to him. You took his helmet off and ran your hands through his hair and cupped his face in your hands.
"Are you sure sir?" You whispered just as your lips ghosted over his.
"Yes" he groaned out and you smiled.
You pushed your lips to his and you felt this grip tighten on you, he kissed you back and held you close. He deepened the kiss for a couple of seconds before you pulled away.
"Hate to break it to you Sir but we are still doing a field exercise" you got off him and walked over to your gun, he was still sat on the dirt floor.
He was watching your every move, you turned to see him and chuckled.
"Like what you see Lieutenant?" You asked as you walked off to find the rest of easy.
"Fuck yes" Ron whispered as he watched you go, he got up and fixed himself before going after Dog company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 256 40
'We have a new student with us today.' For Anna, the arrival of a new student shouldn't have changed her life so much, but it did. Anna had always st...
570K 22.1K 97
A/N R5 doesn't exist. There is no band. Vanessa isn't Laura's sister | Laura is an only child. Or so she thinks...;) +++ 17 year old Laura Marano is...
1.2K 35 14
Olivia Stewart thought her life was set after her parents got divorced and she moved to South Philadelphia with her father and older brothers. Then h...
The Way Back By Leah

Historical Fiction

22K 591 29
The Way Back ~ Band of Brothers A young woman who struggles with her past, finding herself clouded in darkness, wishing someone would pull her out...