Ocean antics

Once the land of America had disappeared the group of men on the deck started to disappear. Men were making there way down to the belly of the ship to bed down and chill with there company.
Liv watched the last little bit of light from America disappear and sighed to herself, this was it, this was what Liv had been training for, the war was so close now, and she didn't know how to feel about it.
"You coming?" Floyd asked as Liv stayed looking out over the sunset. Turning around she looked at the group who started making there way over to the door to go down into the ship.
"I think I'll stay here for a little if that's ok Floyd" he looked at Chuck who was standing next to him.
"Liv I don't think you should be up here on your own" some the guys agreed with him.
"I'll be fine, please I just need time to myself" she said while looking back over the rails of the ship.
"Okay if you so say" Liv heard the footsteps of the men move away and through the door, she was finally alone once she heard the door close.

Sitting down on the floor and putting her legs through the bars to the railing she sighed while leaning against the front.
She started playing with her ring on her finger as she looked out at the sun setting in front of her.
Liv took this time to think and reflect on her life and her family. But someone else came into her mind as she sat there.
A certain Lieutenant from dog company kept popping up in liv's mind, a certain Ronald Speirs with dark chocolate eyes and soft brown hair never left her. She knew it was the wrong time to start falling for someone and Liv knew he'd be the same if he liked her like she likes him, but at the same time she tried to brush it to the side because why would a Lieutenant like her? She's nothing special.
Getting up Liv decided to head back down to the boys, as she opened the door and made her way down the steps she heard people coming towards her as she rounded the corner in one of the small hallways in the ship.
Keeping her head down Liv carried on until she felt someone grab her arm and push her up against the wall.
Gasping she looked up and saw three guys from Dog company with smirks on there face.
"Look what we have here, little miss sunshine all alone, the boys in easy had enough of you? Not good in bed maybe?" Narrowing her eyes at the guy who had her pinned she scoffed.
"Last time I checked I hadn't slept with any of them" the two boys behind the one holding her started laughing.
"Your so dead you little shit" before Liv could say anything she got a punch to the face and groaned,. It hurt like a bitch. She tried to push the guy away but got slammed to the floor, covering her head with her arms she felt a boot collide with her stomach.
"Please stop it! Your hurting me" they didn't stop and just laughed. Groaning Liv tried to get up but was kicked over, she felt her head spin and she was seeing white dots.
"Oi!" Someone yelled, the three boys froze and turned to see who it was, once they saw there Lieutenant they jumped over Liv and ran off in the other direction.
Rolling over Liv gasped for air and heard someone running over to her, the person knelt down and turned her head to face them.
"Fuck Liv" she knew that voice.
"Ron?" She whispered but groaned as her hand went straight to her stomach.
"Come on let's get you to a doc" before Liv could answer she blacked out.
Ron looked down and saw her eyes closed and her breathing slow and steady.
"Liv!" He checked her pulse and felt that she was still breathing. Picking her up bridal style Ron walked in the opposite direction to where we was going and headed for Dick's room.
Knocking on his door with his foot he waited for Dick to open the door, when he did he looked at Ron and then at Liv in his arms.
"What happened!" Ron pushed past him and saw Lewis and Harry inside, seeing Ron walk in with Liv in his arms and not awake definitely got the attention of the two men.
"What happened Ron?" Lewis asked coming over and checking her head that had some blood slipping from her eyebrow.
"I found her on the floor in one of the halls, she was being beaten up by three guys from dog company."
Hearing that Lewis marched out the room with Harry following close behind to find these men.
"Dick she needs a medic" dick had never seen Ron so concerned about anyone before, he knew liv meant something to Ron, you'd have to be an idiot to not see it.

Eugene made his way into Winters room and raced over to liv once seeing you.
"What happened?" He asked while checking over you.
"Got beaten up by some Dog company men"
Eugene didn't say anything while looking you over, he new the men were going to flip there shit when finding out what happened to you, you were like a sister to so many of the men, what puzzled Gene the most was why these Dog company men had gone out of there way to beat poor liv up in the first place, yes liv had a mouth on her at times but there was no need to do what they did.
Sighing he looked up at the two officers who were stood there watching Eugene.
"She will be alright, she blacked out due to the amount of times they.." he stopped talking and saw them both nod in understanding.
"We get the point Gene, thank you" Eugene nodded before Wiping the blood from your eyebrow and leaving, turning around to face winters he glanced from him to you.
"Sir what am I meant to tell the rest of easy? They have all been looking for her" winters sighed before debating on what to say.
He looked at Ron but he was to busy looking at you to even acknowledge winters eyes on him.
"Tell them the true Gene, but tell them from me that know one goes after these men, I already have welsh and Nixon on it" nodding Gene left the room and made his way down to the bottom of the ship.
It had only been day one on the ship and he knew it was only going to get worse in time.