Camp Toccoa

As Liv walked into Camp Toccoa,  she could see it was filled with volunteers, coming from all types of life, wanting to be part of the airborne, the newest part of the company in the army.
Many had already started their training in there assigned platoon groups, which came with 2 lieutenants as well as a medic, a mortar square, three twelve-man rifle squares, as well as two machine gunner pairs, and two snipers. The 3 platoons that had been crated for Easy company, were already filled and had all the men they needed, all places filled, expect for 1st platoon, they were missing a sniper. The men didn't pay to much attention to the missing sniper position, all they saw was the empty bed at the end of the barrack with a wooden trunk with O.G engraved on the top, they saw the pair of boots and the uniform laying on the bed which was very small to say the least, the uniform and the rank of a Corporal stitched on. They also noticed the sniper rifle laying up against the bed frame.

Olivia knocked, somewhat quite on the door to Colonel Sink's office. She waited for him to come to the door and pushed some hair behind her ears a little. She clutched the case that held all her personal items from home.
Colonel Sink opened the door and gave the young sniper a big smile. She pushed her nervous to the bottom of her stomach and looked up at him with her big blue caring eyes up at the Colonel, there were a couple of strands of hair sliding down her face.

"Corporal Goldstone" he said the young sniper, she saluted the rank.
Something Olivia knew was to salute the higher ranking officers. She did some research before leaving for Georgia, she didn't want to look stupid.

"At ease come in, take a seat, we have a lot to talk about" he said and stepped to the side while holding the door open as she steeped in.
She put her case down by the door and walked over to the chair in front of his desk but not sitting down, there was a light fan on the wall, letting a light breeze drift through the room.
Colonel sink shut the door and walked around to his side of the desk and sat down.

"Take a seat Corporal" he said pulling her file onto the desk.

"How has things been for you Corporal? Are you nervous?" Sink asked while flicking through her file, she didn't even know she had a file.
She didn't really fully know what to say.
"Uh I'm alright thank you sir, and yes I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous, but it's to be expected I suppose" she looked up to see him looking at her.
He gave her a small nod and closed her file while leaning back in his chair a little.
"Well yes I was expecting you to be a little nervous Corporal, I'm sure you will be fine though, from looking at your file you seem to no what you are doing with a rifle, and that's all I care about." You smiled and sat up a little.
"Thank you sir" you said.
"So Corporal I just wanted to ask how you are feeling about being around all then men? I know it won't be easy, I understand that fully, I do also want to press the matter, that if you get harmed by any of the men I want you to come to me or your platoon NCO" you nodded your head.
"Yes I fully am alright with being around this many men sir, I have brothers that are exactly like them, I'm sure I'll be able to handle myself" you stated.
He nodded in response. Then there was a knock on the door.
"Come in lieutenant's" sink called while not breaking eye contact.
Olivia turned to the left as the door opened and saw two tall men walk in. They looked at her and gave her a small smile, you returned the smile.
"Right Corporal this is lieutenant Nixon and Lieutenant Winters, they are Easy's lieutenant's , if you have any problems you can go to them" you nodded your head at him and he smiled.
"Dick, Nix this is Corporal Olivia Goldstone, she is going to be 1st platoons new sniper" the two officers looked from sink to you in shock, the knew they were getting a female but not as a sniper.
The one named Nixon walked over and stuck his hand out, she took it and shock his hand. He smiled down at her and then Winters did the same.
"So Olivia is it?" Lieutenant Nixon asked.
"Uh yes Sir but I normally just go by Liv" he nodded and smiled up at Winters and Sink.
"Right you two look after her now please, and Olivia please enjoy your time" you smiled as you stood up.
"Thank you sir, I'll try my very best" the two lieutenants let you walk out first as you grabbed your case, as you stepped out of the door you turned to look at the lieutenant's.
They walked out into the hall and started to walk off, you followed not far behind, Nix slowed down a little so he was now walking next to you.
"So Liv what is a girl like yourself doing here?" You chuckled and looked up at him.
"Well sir what's a guy like yourself doing here?" He chuckled and looked over to winters.
"I like her already Dick" you heard him chuckle but carry on walking.