The Final Year (vol 1)

By amourpierce

In the American culture, its referred to as high school. With the Britons, its called the secondary school o... More

Notice... Very important!!!
Prologue
Uproar
Settling in
Pray
Monday morning
The girl
The clique
The first day
The Crowd
The Squad
The Confrontation
Prep
A date?
B. D. T
Unbothered
Facts or Myths
Night Crawlers
Life of the party
Important note:
Parte after parte
Family
Home Sweet Home
Busted
The Trip
Paranoia
Just a game...
Smile
Mine
BTS
Trouble
Preparations
Wonder
Appeasement
Visitation
Friendly beast
The Reveal
Hangout
Square one
Squad goals
Hurt
Chit chat
Drill
The Past
The Threat
Contraband
Pretty
The Big Game
Vulnerable
Night talk
Confession
Apology
Exam Fever
Sting
Shopping
Memories
Graduation
Epilogue
Q/N
Announcement
Bonus chapter
Important notice!!

Yearbook

764 202 16
By amourpierce

"It's the end of the year photograph, please look good. It's going to be there forever, they way you stand, pose or sit is the way you will meet yourself o" Adeolu voice rang out again as he tells more like instructs his mates as they wait patiently for the photographer and his assistants to set up their gadgets and equipments.

They were rounding up in their final exams, just a paper to go. The school photographer was invited to take the picture for the yearbook for the whole school. The final year students were the first to have their own photoshoot.

They were all dressed in their school uniform, looking all neat, prim and proper. The students all looked regal in the white, blue and red uniform.

The background was set for the photoshoot, the props and lights were all ready.

They were set!

"Your tie looks crooked" Teni pointed out as she straightens Shubbie's tie. He only shrugged not seeing it as very important. They both stood side by side in the company of their friends, waiting patiently to be called upon to have their photo session.

"We should all take a group picture" Adeola suddenly suggested.

"And why is that necessary?" Folahami asked looking up from the sample magazine he has been staring at for a while now.

"For personal purpose I guess.. As souvenirs" she shrugged.

"This should be easy for Teni" Femi points out, a smirk playing on his lips.

Femi chooses to hangout with us today, he has been doing that for a while now. It is good that him and Shubbie had come to a level of understanding. It is refreshing.

"How is this easy?"

"You were on the cover of a magazine, right?" The others hummed in approval while I mental face palm myself.

"It was nothing guys... I was simply bored then I was offered the contract "

"Then you gracefully graced the magazine. Some girls will die to be in an article of a magazine not to talk of being the face!" Adeola exclaimed.

"Well.. Am not like other girls" I said but then rolled my eyes as Shubbie hummed in approval.

"Speaking of not being like other girls, have you seen Aishat make up?" Prince interrupted our conversation.

"Who is Aishat?" Tomi asked the same question that must have been on everyone's mind.

"The girl that follows Virus around" we all chuckled at his statement.

"You mean Meenah, her name is Amina" Tokunbo corrected.

"What is the difference? Aishat, Amina.. Sounds the same to me" his twin face palmed herself, already fed up with her brother's dumbness.

"Don't give up on him, okay?" I advised her while she only shook her head.

I really do pity his future subjects.

My ears caught onto what they were saying, something about Henrietta getting around like always.

"You shouldn't have slept with her" the all fell quiet, knowing who I was addressing.

"She wouldn't leave me alone" he defended himself "a man has needs, he needs to fulfill"

A smirk played on his lips after those words, I hear Prince slightly cough.

Needs uhn?

We see about that you horny bastard!

"In that case, it won't be bad if I fulfill my needs" his smirk fell at my words knowing the direction it was going "I mean, i have needs to... Maybe I should take Corper's proposal_"

"Don't even dare" he almost growled but am having too much fun to back down already.

"Am serious, am human too... Since you have gotten laid, maybe_"

"Stop! Okay! That is enough!" He holds my arm in a tight grip, not enough to hurt me but the grip was still there.

I hear our friends chuckling and Femi mumbling something about married couples as he drags me away from our group probably to give me an earful.

He dragged me towards an empty side of the hall, I can feel eyes on us but I ignored it already used to the attention.

I look up to meet his eyes which was filled with anger, jealousy and... Was that fear?

"What is wrong with you?" He lets out in a strained voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked sweetly.

"Maa beere pelu mii o, don't start with me" I huff crossing my arms giving him an icy glare which made him back down a bit.

"So you are free to talk about all your sexcapades but am not allowed to mingle or talk about getting intimate with a guy?!"

"You know that is not what I mean_"

"Do you know how hurt and uncomfortable I get whenever other girls not girl o, girls!, talk about your so strong active prowess in bed! It is disturbing! With you knowing am betrothed to you! You think I don't have admirers who I can get down with? I do! But something is stopping me and its definitely not you, it is SELF CONTROL, get it!"

I pant heavily at the end of my rant, it feels so good to finally let my emotions and feelings out. I always get angry whenever other girls talks about him and am so glad he was him I let the anger out on.

"Am sorry... "

"Uhn?.. " i got confused as his face morphs into that of sadness.

"Am sorry that I didn't wait and I made you feel that way. Is that how you feel?"

Knowing what he meant I nodded as I calm down.

"It's really disturbing whenever all this crazy girls talk about you in the hostel"

It drives me insane, they even count themselves lucky to have slept with Olashubomi Cole and they seemed to be my enemies, Henrietta being their gang leader.

"But you know I have changed right? I don't do stuffs like that again"

"Yes but to be on the safer side, you need to go for a test to check if you are clean from STD and the likes_"  he groaned.

"Teni! Am so clean!" He protested.

"I said to be on a safer side... And i need to find a good church were they conduct hot deliverance" his face turns to that of confusion "you know... To cast out any filthy spirit they must have deposited inside you" he groaned again.

"Teni, you are being dramatic" he complained.

"Am serious o"

"Far from all these... With you being uncomfortable with my sex history, do you want to you know?_"

"Sho gbadun? Listen to me young man... Nothing is going to happen between us not until you pay my bride price and put a ring on this finger" I tap my middle finger before walking away to meet my friends but I didn't miss the smile on his face.

                     🎦 📷 🏮

"Can you turn just a little bit, please?" The exhausted photographer basically pleaded with the school queen bee who was so adamant about sitting and taking pictures in a particular fashion.

She got it all wrong.

She spent or should I say wasted almost thirty minutes on her photoshoot, it was so annoying.

After taking her desired shot, the photographer called on the next student. I feel sorry for the man, spending a whole day, taking pictures of rich, spoilt teenagers is not something you really want to look forward to.

Some students can be very cooperative, like Adeola who was very professional, it looked like she was taking pictures to contest for an election, i had to beg her to smile. While others like Henrietta and her group are just  urrh...!

I glare at Henrietta as she makes snide comments while Tomi was being called up, it totally dampened my girl's mood as she wears a sad look on that beautiful face of hers.

I held my friends back as they tried attacking her.

Let me personally deal with this bitch.

Grabbing a bottle of yoghurt from Shubbie's hand, he watched in confusion as I sneak behind Henrietta. I can practically feel them hold their breath as I got up to her.

She had been doing this to Tomi, time to pay her back in her own coin.

Camera set!

As soon as the camera rolled for the shoot, i tip the bottle of opened yoghurt over Henrietta's head, emptying the content causing her to scream, Tomi laughed as her shots were taken.

In fact the whole student body laughed at the scene.

Perfect!

Translation :

Ma beere pelu mi o: Don't start with me o

Sho gbadun : are you okay?

Say no to bullying! ⛔ 🔕

Am going to put this out, i have been bullied quite a lot of times before and trust me it is not something enjoyable or nice. It affect someone's mental health.

I was bullied while I was in primary school due to my small stature and this led to my inferiority complex which followed me all the way to my secondary school and due to me being the quiet and shy type of person, I was bullied, again!

Something big happened to me (which I planned on sharing another day) on my entry to senior secondary school which made me snapped and I turned cold and close off with the outside world, which made people believe I was a snobbish, cold hearted bitch (which am not) so I only have few friends and one bestie (she is the best, trust me).

I do remember one bully though in my senior secondary, he was really tall, dark and handsome. The ladies man. His personality is upsetting though. Rich, spoilt brat, nothing to write home about.

He kinda singled me out, bulling me, telling everyone am a lesbian cause I don't really talk with the  opposite sex (I have a big reason for that) which am not. I hated him so much it was illegal. He always hover around me throwing insults to my face.

To cut the long story short, one of my guy friends told me the idiot actually had a crush on me but due to me ignoring him, he decided to make himself my center of attraction by hurting me.

Fucking bastard!

I have forgiven him o but I hope not to see him again.

Enough of my boring life story, bullying is bad o... Don't do it and try to help those who are bullied by reporting to the right authorities.

Note: don't try to to bully me now  o, i have toughen up. I will just break your neck with my dainty hands. 😉 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 2.7K 39
Etin never wanted to leave her home town as she felt like she was leaving a part of her behind. she had no choice as they where finally moving to the...
6K 1.2K 31
"๐‘พ๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…๐’”" ~๐€ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐…๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ Sonia Uduak-Abasi Ubong has always been...
41.9K 12.5K 41
When Dieko's father becomes a drunkard overnight, her mother becomes a punching bag but she endures it hoping it will all end soon but when he then b...
2.3K 672 51
Book 1 What do you do when you catch the attention of the most popular boy in school? How do you say no and still be free to walk the halls of the sc...