Stars ✦ True Beauty (SLOW UPD...

stxrry_min द्वारा

"You're the brightest star here" "I am the only star here, get it cause my name means-" "Geez you ruined it!"... अधिक

C H A R A C T E R S
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
.⋅ ε Thank you з ⋅.
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY_TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

TWENTY-FOUR

2.1K 111 3
stxrry_min द्वारा

Chae Byeol

It was the next day and I felt tired. It was already 9am but I still was in bed. Enjoying every second of it.

"Get up!"

Hyungwon busted my door open but I just ignored him, pretending I was still asleep. I then felt him slap my butt hard.

"Ah!"

I shot up and grabbed my buttons. I whined in pain.

"What's wrong with you?!"

I yelled at him, falling back into my sheets.

"Only way to wake you up, anyways, the doctor said he needed to see us."

I looked at him confused. I didn't have any appointments this week.

"What? Why?"

He shrugged and moved towards the door.

"We're leaving in 30 mins."

I groaned as he left my room. My butt still felt sore. I tried to plan how fast I could get ready so I can sleep as much as I could.

~

I was sat in one the chairs of the doctor's office. I leaned my head on my brother who was next to me. He was just playing a random game on his phone.

The doctor called my mom only in to his office, which I thought was weird, but we just waited outside.

The door opened and I saw my mom come out. Her face was unreadable but that only made me more worried. She called for both of us. We got up and went inside the office.

There were only two chairs so my mom and I sat down while my brother stood behind us.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

I looked to the doctor. Their face didn't help my nerves.

"Byeol, I am going to be honest. With the incidents you have had, your heart is in bad condition and it getting worse by the minute. I don't know..... I don't know if you'll live past your twenties."

I stared at them, my mind felt empty.

My twenties?!? B-But there is so much I haven't done. I haven't even been to Japan-

I was brought out of my thoughts by my mom's sniffling.

"There is a way to help, we can perform surgery on your heart. I have spoken to your mom about the details already. She agreed that you would decide."

I looked between the doctor and my mom.

"W-Well of course I want to do the surgery. It will help me right?"

The doctor sighed.

"It will but you're at risk during the surgery. It's a very difficult procedure since your condition is very rare. Your survival rate is.....pretty low."

I felt tears start to build in my eyes.

Great....so I either die at 25 or now during surgery.

My brother started to rub my shoulders from behind as he saw my distress.

"It's all up to you, I know this is a lot, especially at your young age. I will give you time to decide, a month exactly since we can't wait that long either."

A month....

I looked up, the doctor was blurry because of the tears coming out my eyes. But I knew what their facial expression was.

Pity. The one thing I hated.

The doctor handed me some tissues to my mother and me. I wiped away the tears, hoping my eyes weren't too red.

"If you don't have any questions, I'll leave you guys here to talk. I know I just dumped a lot on you, but it's better we discuss it now......Before it's too late."

The doctor got up and I just stared at the empty desk. I didn't know what to say.

I felt my mom embrace me and started crying more. I just stared infront of me.

It's already too late, isn't it?

~

We arrived home, we all felt pressure on our chests. I excused myself and when straight to my bedroom. I just wanted to sleep.....forever.

I got into bed and covered my head.

"Byeol?"

I uncovered my head thinking it was my brother but I was met with Seyeon's eyes. He was sitting on the corner of my bed.

I rubbed my eyes but he didn't go away.

"I should really get that checked out too."

I groaned looking up at my ceiling.

"I'm sorry about everything."

He said.

"It's not your fault, genetics just suck."

"Still, you have your whole life ahead of you. You out of all people shouldn't be going through this."

The tears started to build up again and soon fell down my cheeks. Seyeon appeared in my view, blocking the ceiling.

He looked sad. His bottom lip jutted out. Like it always did.

"I would hug you if I could."

He confessed looking into my eyes.

"I know."

I replied. I wiped the tears off my face and tried to calm myself down.

I just wanted this horrible nightmare to end. I was about to say something but my phone started ringing.

I got up and grabbed it from my nightstand.

SeoJunnie is calling....

My eyes widened. I rubbed my eyes and cleared my throat. I didn't want him to know I was crying.

Then I answered the call.

"Hello?"

I heard people around him talking.

Must be in out somewhere.

"Oh, I didn't mean to call you randomly but I just wanted to check on you."

My heart dropped.

Did he know?!?!

"F-For what?"

"Last night, you seemed off. I just wanted to ask you if you're doing good."

"Oh yea I am great. Just couldn't walk all the way with you guys. Since my brother came to pick me up."

"Oh okay, just making sure."

I heard someone yell from his end of the phone.

"Where are you?"

"I am the suana, felt like relaxing today. All my hard work you know?"

I could see his smirk. I laughed.

"Yes, very hardworking."

"Wait, you want to join us afterward. Chorong and I are heading to heading to burger place nearby. I'll text you the address. "

Burgers did sound nice.

"Sure!"

I cringed automatically at how cheerful that came out.

"Great! I'll text you the address. We'll be there around 3."

"Okay, see you there!"

I hung up with a smile. I needed a distraction right now.

Seojun always knows how to cheer me up.

I got up from my bed.

Now how I am getting there and what am I wearing?

✦ ✦ ✦

.⋅ ε 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 з ⋅.

Hello!!

Finally updated hehe. But just wanted to make a chapter based on Byeol today^-^ Also we're currently almost at 18k reads??!?? This honestly makes me so happy. Thank you guys for being patient while I am updating slowly. See you in the next chapter!

-stxr <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

298K 8.2K 40
. 𔘓 𝅄ׄ ׂ ׅ ー ꒰ 🖇️ ꒱ ! ⤷ : 諸〃𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽𝘀 . 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 . 𝗰𝗼𝗺 📌 ៸៸ ... 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺...
4.4K 185 10
ᴏᴄ x ʟᴇᴇ ꜱᴜʜᴏ ꜰᴛ. ʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ
227K 8.7K 36
"You're my first, and shall also be my last," -Jennie Kim "How do you make me fall back in love with you over and over?" -Park Chaeyoung
32.4K 1.2K 41
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐢𝐭" ...................... 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝...