Laito Has Friends? (DL X Read...

By Lunathe_Wolf135

"I think were missing the point here...Laito can make friends?" More

I can't do nothin' around you--
Thirsty
Warning
Shit--
Option one, or option two
We can make it up
They wont separate us
Right?
THANK YOU!!
Come over!
No matter what
Gamer boi
Bitch boi
A Chibi Christmas
What a surprise
Whose this?
Meeting the eldest
Trying to make a new firend
A brawl between brothers
Clue...What clue?
A few new faces
Missing Girl
Small Questioning
Saved?
Oop-Shit--
W A P
Cookin' with Bae~
"Cinnabun"
bArk bARk bItCh
Gotta Trust Patchy!
Well shit, guess I'll die
Somebodies Cryin' yall
Shh, He's Sleepin'!
Forgiveness?
Journal Entry: One
Journal Entry: Two
Journal Entry: Three
Journal Entry: Four
Journal Entry: Five
Journal Entry: Six
Blood, Blood, and More Blood
Rewards and Punishments
Rewards and Punishments PT.2
How Nice of Him!
SOOOOO, no School?
Sadness?
Something New
The Other Cutie!
Why Must You Make Mah Baby Sad-
"Today is all about you!"
"Minx-Chan! Your feet!"
Recap? Shoot, IDK-
Blonde #3? Right?
What a sight..
A Cry For Help
An Unexpected Surprise

"It was just a Fight"

5.8K 219 100
By Lunathe_Wolf135

The House erupted in nothing but yells as well as curses

A fly flew by in the House, landing on the wall and crawling upward. But, it stopped as someone stepped out the door

"Where do you think you're going!"

The girl kept her head high and brows furrowed as she strutted out the bedroom door, suitcase in hand "Leaving, what the hell does it look like"

The Male stepped out as well, swinging the door and making the fly float away "You're just going to leave? And where would you stay? This is your Ho---Anywhere but here, I don't want to see your face"

The Male froze for a second, his chest felt as though it was binding itself together at her words. He reached out for her "(Y/n), you can't be serious" Said girl went to the stairs and rushed down.

He went right after her, trying to get her to not leave "(Y/n), please---Look.." She opened her door and looked back at him as he stood there with a saddened expression "..I just need a break. That's all..."

She stared at him, her own face falling, and then shook her head. She couldn't go back on her word. She closed the door and looked to the sky. She sniffed and rubbed her eyes before going to where her Car was located.

The Male watched her as she left, soon putting his forehead on the door and letting out a sigh

~

A knock was made on the door. A small 'coming!' was heard as well as rushing. The door was unlocked and then opened to show the red head as he stared at the girl with a bright smile as he spread his arms in excitement "Minx-Chan!"

(Y/n) suddenly wrapped her arms around Laito, the Vamp going stiff. Once eh heard her sniff he slowly shut the door and pat her back "Shhh...Sh.."

The Male had guided her to his couch, making sure she was dry and warm. It had been a few years, not a lot. They all had homes of their own and lives to live. I mean, the Brothers went their separate ways. Trust me, some of them are upset about (Y/n) and Reiji being together, some just try to be proud or whatever

"Minx-Chan.."

He passed her a smug and sat down next to her "What's wrong? Did Reiji-Kun hurt you?" (Y/n) shook her head "Not Physically..."

Laito clutched his mug tighter "Physically.."

(Y/n) lift up her hand and shook her head "Calm down, Lai. It's ok. I'm fine" Laito narrowed his eyes before standing and patting her head I'll take you on it, then. You are more than welcomed to stay here, believe me" (Y/n) smiled up at him and sat her mug down, standing and hugging him "Thank you, Lai.."

Laito chuckled and hugged her as well, rubbing her back "Of course, Minx-Chan"

~

Ding Dong

The red head sipped his drink before he hummed and went over to the door with a smile. (Y/n) was upstairs and he was downstairs. Once he gotten to the door, he looked through the blurred window before scowling. He knew exactly who it was.

Who else wears a dark coat in the middle of Summer

He unlocked the door and opened it, a frown on his face as he was dressed in his dark green silk robe. The Male before him looked disheveled and torn, the fuck, apart. It had only been four weeks!

Reiji stared down at his Brother with dark circles under his eyes "Where is she?"

Laito looked down at his cup, swinging it softly before taking a sip. Laito smacked his lips and then looked up "Minx-Chan isn't here, she's---Lai, do you know where the Bobby pins are?"

Reiji eagerly looked over and tried getting past Laito but the red head tired keeping him inside "(Y/n)--A-Ah! Minx-Chan, I thought you were going to stay upstairs" The girl deadpan before she looked back to her Lover. Her face softened. He looked so lost with himself.

She stepped over "You can step back, Laito" The Male looked back and forth at her and Reiji before stepping back. Reiji stared at the girl in front of him while she stared up into his eyes "Pigeon..." She lift a hand and cupped his cheek as he leaned into her, sitting a hand on her own "What happened to you, Baby.."

Reiji closed his eyes for a moment, letting out a shaky breath "...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said what I said, I'm sorry. It hurts to be without you for so long.." Reiji shook his head, biting his lips a bit as tears pricked his eyes "I--Shhh..Sh.." She brought him further down and pecked his eye lids as tears fell "Reiji. I'm glad you came back and apologized. I expected a mouth or two before you would do it but I'll be damned"

He sniffed with a scoff but she chuckled "Stop being so cute" He looked away from her as she laughed

Laito stared at the two with a smile and crossed arms "How cute. Now, get inside, it's too early for any of this anyway"

~

Laito stared at the two with a drained expression "...That who this fight started.."

(Y/n) nodded with furrowed brows "Exactly! He said Dashi Soup was better than Clear Soup!" Reiji crossed his arms "Which it is. I don't even see why you like that disgusting dirty water"

The girl gasped "But, Clear Soup is so good!"

Reiji sent her a look "Oh? And why is that?"

(Y/n) sat her hands on her hips "Because of the seasoning and warm feeling it gives you"

"Is it? Is that how he made you feel? Is that why you stayed with him? Is that it!"

(Y/n) felt her heart sting at the mention of the real reason as to why she left, the real reason as to why the fight started. Reiji shook a bit as he looked down "You lost your Virginity to him, did you love him more? Was I...Did I not give you everything that you wanted..." (Y/n) stared at his face as he held a blank face, staring right back at her.

Laito 'ah'd' "I see...This is about that one Half Blood"

(Y/n) slowly nodded "Ruki.." She stood from the couch and walked closer to Reiji as he sat there "....(Y--"

smAcK

The two Brothers had wide eyes as Reiji's head was swung to the side. He brought up a shaking hand and sat it on his cheek.

"Reiji, Pigeon. You dumbass, I love you so much"

She sat her hands on his shoulders as he looked up to her, a red mark slowly beginning to form. She smiled down at him as tears dropped down her eyes "You idiot. That's in the past. You know how many times we've fucked? More than I've banged Ruki for a fact" Laito squinted his eyes in confusion, wondering what she was trying to say as he sipped from his mug "Stop looking in the past" She cupped his cheeks "I love you more than anything and you really think I'm thinking of going off with Ruki to somewhere else? Of course not"

She hugged him and pecked his neck "Get your head out your ass, Pigeon. I don't wanna lose you, I love you too much to do so" Reiji sat there before he brought his hands up and hugged her back. He didn't have any words to say and she didn't expect him to talk back. As long as they were with each other, everything was fine. As long as she and Reiji were together. They we're like the power couple of this story!

Sniff Sniff

(Y/n) opened her eyes, as did Reiji, and looked over to Laito as he wiped his eyes with a napkin, soon blowing his nose "Y-You two are better than my K Dramas..."

(Y/n) laughed and then kissed Reiji on his cheek, the Male flushing and nudging his glasses

He always gets so worried about her, poor thing just needs to know that she is his and he is hers

She's never leaving his side

My Surprise is here! However, I wanna do two more. I think Azusa's next (If you guys have a certain way you want that one to go, you can just leave it here or DM me ;3) so that leaves one

empty

spot

My, my. I wonder who should take it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.4K 28
THIS IS DIABOLIK LOVERS YAOI YUUUSHHH! I HAVE TO WRITE A DESCRIPTION AGAIN BECAUSE WATTPAD RANDOMLY REMOVED IT! T-T Well enjoy! heuehiue (WARNING: IF...
63.4K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
338K 9K 34
Exactly as the title states, just a book filled with a whole load of DiaLover's one shots with Character(s) X Reader. I'm not going to put this unde...
56.9K 2.5K 23
I'm Yami Kakudo. I was really good friends with the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers when I was little, but the good times didn't last long. My fam...